Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I got to tell you something about Helen."

She stood up, "No honey I know I asked you to be friendly, but you're not this friendly with anyone, not even the Omaha Steaks guy"

"Vanessa, please, just listen to me."

"No, no, no, you listen, you listen. I don't want to sound petty, but--You're just about to, this is weird, it's like you went out of your way to steal my new friend. I mean, that is the only possible reason I can think of for you being nice to her."

Mike finally got a word in. "Her husband died!"

Vanessa let out a gasp, "Or that reason." She tried to hide the fact that she already knew. "Wow, I mean, what do you mean he died? Like he left her."

"Well, he left everybody. That's what happens when you have a massive heart attack." They both sat down, "Listen, he died about six or eight months ago."

She put on a fake front, "She never told me."

He leaned in closer, "I don't think she knows I know. The guy at the hardware store told me about it. Which I felt very embarrassed, because I had just asked him to page Pat MaGroin."

"I mean, why didn't she tell me? If you died, I would've told everyone."

"Let's not get that party started yet, okay? A lot of people grieve in different ways. Maybe she doesn't want people feeling sorry for her because her husband had died."

"Oh, yeah, but now I do feel sorry for her"

Helen was standing in the entrance to the living room, "DON'T!" She let out a sigh, "This is why I don't talk about it. I just got so sick of seeing that pitying look on people's faces." Vanessa had that exact look and Helen blurted out, "Yeah, that one!"

Vanessa let out a sigh, "Helen, I am so sorry, I'm so sorry about your husband, about my face--all of it."

Helen sat down beside her, "Don't be. He was a great guy. I was lucky to have the time that I had with him."

Mike chuckled, "The idiot that wrecked your kitchen?"

Helen scoffed, "Yeah, well, he was an idiot. But her was my idiot. Just like you're Vanessa's idiot."

He leaned over and patted Vanessa on the shoulder, "And, she's my idiot!"

Helen started laughing, "Oh, we used to, you know, bicker back and forth like you and I have been doing, Mike." She took a long pause, "And I...Miss it! Well, he was a lot of fun. Just like Vanessa says you are, even in the bedroom."

Vanessa pushed at Helen, "I told you that in confidence."

She looked to Mike and then to Vanessa, "Well, tell me, how was I supposed to lead into wanting to jump in bed with the both of you?"

Mike looked to Vanessa, "Aw, what is she talking about? What did you do during that massage she gave you?"

She chuckled, "We gave each other, sorta a happy ending. I spoke out of turn and told her what great happy ending you could give her and she sorta took me up on it."

He looked from Helen to Vanessa, "See this is why we both like her, she's independent, she's strong. She pretends to be good with tools."

Helen chuckled, "Oh I'm sure I can handle your tool. That's why Vanessa and I get along."

He got up and reached for her hand, "Seriously, we are going to find out. He slipped her jacket off and led her up the stairs. At the first landing, he turned to Vanessa, "Are you joining us?"

She shrugged, "It sounded like the two of you had this all planned out, why need me?"

They both came back down a couple of stairs, and Helen replied, "We probably could, but it would be a whole lot better if you were there with us." She turned Mike, "Am I right?"

He nodded, "She is just like Blue Bonnet, "Everything's better with Vanessa Baxter on it."

She groaned and chased them up the stairs. She locked the bedroom door behind her and saw Mike and Helen already tearing each other's plaid shirts off. She came up behind Helen and reaching around she worked on her pants as Helen worked on Mike's.

Before long they were both naked and Helen looked to Mike, "Let's get her."

Vanessa let out a shriek, but wasn't fast enough and they threw her to the bed and one worked from the top and the other worked from the bottom. They met on the middle and soon had her naked too.

Mike and Vanessa pinned Helen down and as he swept her long, chestnut brown hair aside, he attacked her neck and had her quivering before long.

Vanessa was between her squirming legs and holding her in place, she attacked her bare pussy and she had it wet and ready for Mike before she moved away.

Helen was finally rejoining the world of the living and as her lips met Mike's, she whispered out, "Thank you, both of you." She kissed Mike and she met his tongue with hers. They fought back and forth as she felt an orgasm bubbling to the surface as Vanessa captured her clit and tortured it with her talented tongue.

Mike played with her breasts, he noticed they were not as large as Vanessa's, but who's were? He sucked on each tip until he had her moaning and groaning.

Vanessa moved aside and grabbing Mike's cock, she guided into the pussy she just prepared for his entrance.

Helen released a long sigh, "Mmm, something I really missed over the past several months. I may have worn-out my dildo, but nothing measures up to a real life cock. Come on Mike, none of that gentle shit. Fuck me, fuck me hard and let me know I'm still desirable."

He did and she was and she came so many times that night, she passed out after the third orgasm.

She loved sucking on a cock that responded to her lips and tongue, unlike her dildo and she nearly got him to give it up, but was glad he waited to fill her pussy and make her feel like a real woman again.

Both Vanessa and Mike promised to remind her she was still with the living, whenever she wanted a reminder. All she had to do was call. She did on several occasions and they were more than happy to oblige.

The holidays came and went and the eighteen year old daughter of theirs, Eve was slowly slipping into a depression.

Mandy and Kyle came into the house through the kitchen and they had some bad news.

Kyle blurted it out, "Eve and Justin broke up."

Vanessa was shocked. She thought they had a great relationship going. She found Mike in the living room reading the paper, " I just got some bad news." She sat on the arm of the sofa.

Mike kept looking at the newspaper, "Is this real bad news, or something I've got to pretend to be interested in?"

She shook her head, "Eve and Justin broke up."

He put his paper down and rubbed his forehead, "Oh, whoa! That--She's---That's--That's just--- How was that?" He looked up at Vanessa.

She rolled her eyes, "This is her first breakup. She's gonna be pretty depressed."

Just then, Eve came home all excited and yelled out, "OORAH! I just set a new obstacle-course record. And whose record did I smash? MINE!"

Mike looked to Vanessa, "Breaks your heart to see your kids in so much pain, doesn't it?"

Vanessa gave him a playful slap and rushed over to Eve, "Honey, are you okay?

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mom."

"All right, but, how is Justin?"

Eve let out a sigh, Oh, that!"

Mike put his paper down again, "Your Mom would like to talk about your feelings, so, for the love of God, come up with something."

She flopped down on the sofa, "Yes, Mom. Justin and I did break up, but it's not a huge deal. I'm really okay about it."

Mike replied, "You tried dating, didn't work out so well. Now you can concentrate on school and sports and a lot of other things that don't make me so uncomfortable."

Eve got up off the sofa and made her exit, rushing up the stairs to her room to avoid any more of the third-degree from her mom.

Vanessa went upstairs to check out if she was okay, but struck out and left thinking she was hiding something.

Later that evening, Mike tried, after being hounded by Vanessa and he played directly into her hand. He hugged her and pulled away slightly from her, "So tell me Eve, are you alright with the break-up with Justin?"

She stared into his eyes and bit her lip and nodded. She released a deep breath and let it out, "To be honest with you Dad, I broke up with Justin because of you."

He looked back at her with a confused look on his face, "Aw Eve, I'm not following. How does my relationship with you cause your break-up with Justin?"

She licked her lips and played sexily with her braid. She ran the tip of it across her lips and stared at him, "Okay Dad, you have to let me get this out. Please, don't interrupt me or I won't be able to get it out, promise me."

He patted her camouflage covered knee, "I promise, so out with it."

She flipped her braid over her shoulder and leaned back against the fluffy pillows and let out a long sigh, "I've known for some time now that you have had a sexual relationship with both Kristen and Mandy. Hell, sometimes the two of you are so loud, I would play with myself wishing it was me, but I digress. I talked with both of them and they told me what a fantastic and gentle lover you are. They spoke in length how you would switch off and be rough just at the right time and they never had such intense orgasms with anyone else. After talking with them, I'd hear you with one or the other and I would play hard with myself and have a self-inflicted orgasm. I knew I wanted that too." She shifted on the bed and leaned forward, "Dad, I've turned eighteen a few months ago, but you've made no moves to even try and have any kind of intimate relationship with me. I thought maybe it was because I had a boyfriend. So I did the best thing possible to show you I wasn't interested in him, just you. I broke up with him. Okay, now I've said it. I'm waiting for an explanation. Don't you find me sexually desirable? I know my breasts can't compare with Mandy, Kristen's or Mom's, but I really, really want to know why you've avoided me, especially since I turned eighteen?"

A tiny tear trickled down her cheek and he quickly swiped it away. He leaned forward and drew her tiny, but very firm and supple body to his. He caressed her cheek and ran his hands along her tightly drawn hair. His hands ran down her back and played with her long, single braid. He pulled back slightly and stared into her dark, sultry eyes and at her trembling lips, "Eve you are one-hundred percent right and one-hundred percent wrong. Yes, I've been avoiding you. We have something special together and the last thing I wanted to do was ruin what we have together by complicating it with sex. On the other hand, seeing you now as an adult, I've concentrated even more on Mandy and Kristen just to keep from attacking you and ravishing you from head to toe and never stop."

Eve was breathing heavily through her mouth as she reached up and caressed his cheek, "Oh Dad, I know exactly what you are saying, but just like you just said, you are one-hundred percent right and wrong too. I feel if we did have a sexual relationship, it would only make our bond even stronger. As far as us having a sexual relationship, why are we just sitting here talking about it. I'd much rather be experimenting right now, instead of talking about it."

He got up off the bed and walked to the door and as he reached it, he heard her call out, "Don't leave, Dad. Come to me and make me a woman. I want you and need you." He grabbed hold of the doorknob and flicked the button, locking the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. He turned back to her and saw a smile a mile wide across her lips.

Eve extended her arms and invited him into her embrace. She let out a long, long moan as she felt his lips press against her tiny ones. She climbed up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck and plastered her slender, firm body against his. The kiss grew hotter and steamier as she felt his hands begin to roam across her arms and down her trim back.

The kiss lasted for well over a minute and when they broke the kiss, Mike cupped her pretty face, "Never, never, ever compare yourself to either of your sisters or your mother. You are a unique individual and when you were made, they broke the mold. I love you just as much as your sisters and your mother. Just like we both said, we have a special bond that will never be broken and that is why I was so hesitant to proceed in doing just this." He grabbed hold of Eve's two t-shirts she was wearing and drawing them upward, he smiled when she willingly raised her arms to allow him to remove them both. The second one got stuck seeing it was a long sleeved one, but tugging harder it came off and he tossed it aside.

Eve immediately crossed her arms over her tiny, but very, very gorgeous breasts. Her blush was sexy and she tried to hide her chest from her father.

Mike winked at her and gently grabbed hold of her arms and drew them away from her chest. He licked his lips and placed a couple fingers under her chin and forced her to look up into his eyes, "I never want you to hide your body. Like I said you are a unique individual and your body is the same. You are gorgeous and I don't want you trying to hide it, you understand?"

She swept a tiny tear from her cheek and gave him a weak smile and nodded, "Okay Dad, but I still wish my breasts were larger."

He chuckled, "There is a saying and it was meant especially for you. It's "More than a mouthful, is wasteful." He lowered his head and gently closed his lips over her perk tit. He sucked lightly and slowly drew more and more of her tit flesh into his mouth. He heard her release a gasp and arched her back up towards his active lips. He flicked his tongue back and forth across the rock-hard nipple and it grew stiffer. He nipped at it with his teeth and she released a squeal.

He wasn't sure, but he thought she experienced an orgasm just from his mouth on one tit. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment and Eve was panting wildly.

Mike pulled back and smiled at her, "You see Eve, even though your tits are not as large as the others here, I can tell they are super sensitive and that is a plus, a big, big plus."

Eve was finally relaxing, especially after her first orgasm that wasn't self-induced.

Mike sat back and stared at her, "Do you have any idea just how lovely you are? Your breasts are firm and stand high. It is amazing how these perky nipples point upward. You'll never, ever see your sisters or mother having that exquisite feature." He saw her smile and knew it made her feel special, because she was.

He slipped off the tiny bed and grabbed hold of one of her feet. She still had her boots on and placing one foot on his upper thigh he slowly unlaced it and pulled it from her dainty foot. He drew the tan sock off and grasp her foot by the ankle. He drew it upward and lightly sucked on each and every toe. His tongue flicked out and danced over each digit. He ran his tongue along the top and around the ankle to the instep. He slid the leg of her camouflage pants up to her knee and his tongue followed and he saw her skin turn to a mass of goose-pimples. He lowered her foot and moved to her other foot.

Eve squirmed around as she tried to escape, but he tightened his hold on her and worked at the laces and tugged the second boot off. Her sock followed and she fell back to the bed not fighting because she knew she was at his mercy. She drew in a deep breath as she felt his lips and tongue working the toes of her other foot.

Mike gave this foot a little extra attention, nipping at the pads of her toes as his hand slid up and down her calf. He squeezed a little harder and felt her push back knowing she was on the verge of her second orgasm. He released her foot and saw her release a deep breath as she relaxed knowing she had a brief reprieve.

She stiffened slightly when she saw him lean over her and reached for the clasp on her pants and she fell back to the bed and allowed him to do what he and she really wanted.

Mike fumbled slightly with the zipper and drawing it down, he chuckled when he saw Eve arch her ass off the bed and he tugged the camouflage pants off her petite legs and tiny, tight ass. He tossed them aside and immediately saw a huge wet spot on her white cotton panties.

When Eve saw what Mike was staring at, she blushed again and covered her face with the backs of both hands, "Oh My God Dad, I'm so embarrassed!"

He chuckled, "No reason to be Eve. It shows just what a healthy sexual person you are. You came hard from me sucking on your luscious tits and was on the verge of another one from my foot play."

She nodded, "I have one question, Dad. Why am I nearly naked and you still have all of your clothes on?"

Mike was grinning from ear to ear and he slowly removed his clothes and when he was down to his boxers, he stopped. "Okay Eve, I'm now just as naked as you are. So what would you like to do next?"

She sat up and giggled; it was something he never heard her do before. She scooted up to him and reaching out, she grabbed hold of the waistband of his boxers and pulling hard, she drew it over the stiff shaft that was pushing against the material of his boxers. She let them fall to the floor and she let out a gasp, "OH my God Dad, you are huge!"

He chuckled, "No, not really. I may be a little above average, especially in the girth, but in no way am I huge. "

Eve was like a kid in a candy store. She found her favorite candy bar and she wasn't about to let it go until she had her fill of it. She kept staring at it and slowly raised her eyes and bit her lower lip, "Is it okay if I touch it Dad?"

He nodded, afraid to speak because his voice might fail him. He let out a tiny gasp, followed by a moan when Eve's tiny warm fingers closed around the shaft and as she squeezed lightly, she ran then from the base of his shaft to the tip.

She giggled again when she saw how he reacted and she licked her lips. She saw a tiny, milky drop of fluid seeping out. She looked to him as if to ask what it was.

He cleared his throat, "It's what is called pre-cum. It happens when the male is excited and it is used to lubricate one's hand or vaginal lining to make it easier to slide in and out."

She nodded and ran her hand over the tip and used that and yet another that seeped out. She slid her hand up and down and nodded again, "It is easier, I can't believe how soft the skin is, yet how hard and firm your cock feels in my fist." She chuckled when she felt him jerk in her hand. "I can see you like when I say cock, huh? She couldn't resist, stroking him harder and a little faster. Her breathing grew heavier as she felt it throbbing in her hand and she slowed when he reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Slow down Eve, we have all night and the last thing I want right now is for it to go off and ruin the rest of the evening.'

She nodded and squeezed it and released it. She looked to him, "There are so many things I want right now. My mind is going a million miles an hour. What to do next." She let out a shriek when Mike pushed at her bare shoulder and she suddenly found herself flat on her back. She stared up at her father as he hovered over her.

Mike knew it was time to give her a little of what she was giving him. He tugged at her braid and tugged at it and as she came off the pillow, their lips met again. She let out a gasp when she felt his throbbing cock press against her pantie-clad pussy.

Mike kissed her, claiming her lips with his and as her lips parted, his tongue darted into her mouth and fenced with her dainty tongue. His lips continued to mold to hers and his hands began traveling up and down her body. He cupped her firm tit as he tore his mouth from hers and began kissing her cheek, chin and moved to her long, slender neck. He felt her shiver as he kissed, licked and nipped at her sensitive flesh. All along, his hands were setting off tiny fires wherever he caressed her. He tugged at her earlobe and she produced a groan like a wounded animal. He felt her legs come up and wrap around his bulky body.

Eve arched her ass off the bed and ground her pussy against his straining cock. She was waiting for him to claim her, but with her panties on, she was denied the ultimate union she hoped for.