Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike began his downward trek. He rained kisses all along her neck and shoulders and moved to the upper slopes of her pert tits. He reached one puckered tip and sucked and flicked his tongue all around the stiff nipple. He closed his teeth on it and tugged lightly and he released it when he heard her release a squeal. He moved to it's twin and gave it the same treatment. He struggled to break free of her legs and once he did, he moved lower teasing the flesh of her flat belly and her slender hips. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and his mouth watered as he was about to claim his ultimate treasure, Eve's tasty pussy.

Eve was squirming and was anxious for him to do what they both were anticipating. She arched her ass off the bed and in barely a whisper called out, "Take them off Dad, I want you to see what I'm offering you. I've wanted this for so long, I can't think of anything I've ever wanted more in my eighteen years. Not even that parakeet!"

He chuckled, "This is so much better than a parakeet, Eve. I'll show you what I mean." He grabbed hold of the tight waistband of her cotton panties and slowly worked them from side to side over her hips. The gusset was so wet, it clung to his swollen, wet lips until he pulled harder. He released a groan when he saw a thin milky string of her juices clinging to her pussy and her panties until he drew them down further and it broke.

His mouth was watering as he stared at the fleshy cuntlips. He was amazed how much they resembled her mother's pussy. Not as large, but just as wet as Vanessa got, when she was excited. He knew she would be very, very tasty and a whole lot tighter than her mother. His head was spinning. All he wanted to do was lick her and bury his cock deep in her, but knew he had to take it slow.

He stared up at her, past her heaving, firm tits and saw her eyes locked on his, "Please Dad, don't tease me. I need to feel you tasting me and I can tell you're holding back." Through gritting teeth she called out, "DO IT, DO IT! DO IT NOW, OH PLEASE DAD!" She clutched at his head and pulled his face to her sweet smelling pussy.

He finally gave in and his tongue darted out and flicked back and forth across her fleshy cuntlips. He could easily see them swell with her blood as her excitement level shot through the roof. He felt her legs come together, crushing at his head, but the feeling only spurred him on. He stiffened his tongue and slipping between those slippery lips, he found her hot, tight hole. He darted in and out over and over again.

Eve's ass came off the bed and she groaned out as her orgasm overtook her and bathed his active lips and tongue. She moaned louder when his hands slipped beneath her and cradled her tight tiny ass in his hands.

He tongue fucked her over and over again, drinking down all of the milky cunt cream she expelled. He knew it was time to send her into the stratosphere. He drew his tongue out of her bubbling hole and flattening his tongue, he slid it upward and used the tip to uncovered her hooded clit. Getting it out of its hiding spot, he flicked his tongue over the stiff button. He worked it from side to side, up and down and used the flat of his tongue to lick it with long, smooth strokes.

Eve growled out as her strong thighs slackened and fell to the damp sheets. She bathed his face with an even larger dose of her milky cream and she was barely able to move or speak. She was hyper-ventilating and bit her lips to quietly try and calm down. She giggled when she saw her father draw his head up from between her legs, "Wow, i did all of that?"

He smacked his lips and nodded, "Oh yes, yes you did and I never, ever want to hear you are not just as good, if not better than your sisters. You are without a doubt one of the hottest and sexiest woman I've ever had to pleasure to eat. Wow, you came like a house-afire and to top it all, very, very tasty."

She groaned out and covered her eyes with the back of her hand, "Oh my God, Dad, what a way to give a woman who's experienced her first oral orgasm a complex."

He kissed his way up her sweaty body and kissed her. He was surprised when she kissed him back and savored the cream coating his lips and chin,

Mmm, you're right Dad, I do taste pretty good!" She giggled again and he shivered just hearing her do that.

He swept a few stray locks of hair from her sweaty forehead and kissed her tenderly, "Normally, I'd be buried in your sisters or mother by now, but i think you need a little break before we proceed."

She squirmed beneath him, "Don't let me cool off too much, unless you're willing to do that again."

He snickered, "Oh you are you mother's daughter, not to mention either of your sisters either." He was stunned when she rolled over onto her side and climbed up onto her knees. She tugged at his arm and urged him onto his back. She pounced on him and gave him the same attention he gave her earlier. She planted her lips to his and she let out a gasp when she felt his cock sliding through her slick cuntlips. She wanted her virginity to disappear, but wanted to give him what he gave her.

Eve kissed his neck and chuckled when she heard him release a gasp. She didn't have the patience he had and moved down his chest, planting several butterfly kisses on his chest and belly She gripped his leaking shaft in her fist and squeezing him at the base, she hovered over him and allowed a burst of hot air to coat his cock. She opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out and whipped around and around the swollen head. She gazed up at him and those lust-filled eyes locked on his. A tiny smile crossed her lips as she opened wider and locked her lips around the pulsating head. She took more into her mouth and felt it jerk slightly as she took him deeper into her mouth.

Mike was amazed on how well she handled his cock. He watched as she popped off his rock hard cock and began running her lips and tongue up and down the length from base to tip. He saw her tongue whipping along the upper side, the underside and the two sides and he fell back to the pillow as she stroked his glistening shaft in her tiny hand.

Eve hovered over the beet red head and closed around it again. Her tongue flicked out, stabbing at the pee hole, savoring more of his pre-cum. She ran her tongue around and around the base of the large mushroomed head and paused a moment before slowly lowering her head.

Mike felt the incredible heat and wetness of her mouth as he watched inch by inch of his thick cock disappear into her mouth. He grabbed hold of her thick braid and pulled at it, not wanting to chock her.

Eve pulled back and just as soon as she felt him let go of her braid, she dropped her mouth again, taking him in as deep as she could. She inexperience showed as she pulled off of him as she gagged and coughed, taking him into the back of her throat and a trail of her saliva dripped from her lips and coated his cock.

Mike was ready and he knew it was time. He grabbed her by her upper arms and flipped her off of him and planted her flat on her back. He gathered up her trembling legs and placed them firmly on his shoulders. He stared down at his gorgeous daughter and knew she was ready. He leaned in and kissed her gently, "Are you ready Eve?" She nodded vigorously, "Just to let you know, Dad. I'm a virgin. I've never had a male's penis in me before. I just wanted you to know, you are my first and there hasn't been any man before you. You have been my fantasy for what seems like forever, just take it slow, because I am a virgin."

He kissed her, "Don't you worry Eve, I was Kristen's first too, unlike Mandy who was more than ready after half of her senior class had her, but I digress." He kissed her and swept his cock up and down her thick folds, He couldn't believe how much she was just like Vanessa. He found her throbbing hole and slowly pushed inward. He couldn't believe how tight she was. He felt her inner ring wrap around the large head. He stopped and waited for her cunt muscles to relax.

Eve wiggled her ass as she felt him enter her. She kicked at his shoulders as she squirmed beneath him. She let out several cleansing breaths of air and nodded, "Okay dad, give me more."

He bit his lip and used every ounce of restraint to keep from slamming deep into her. He slowly fed her a couple more inches and stopped. He felt her hymen and pushed once more and felt it give way. He slowly slid in deeper, a little at a time, and after a couple minutes found his swollen nuts resting against her taut ass cheeks. He released her legs and soon found Eve wrapping them around his lower body.

She raked her nails down his back and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She sucked wildly at his neck and bit down lightly as she felt him begin to move in and out of her, "Oh my God Dad, fuck me. I love how great you feel in me and I never knew how great this could feel. I never want this to end." She turned her head and locked mouths with his. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her.

Mike picked up the pace and he was so close to cumming, hearing what she was saying, hearing her heavy breathing and the erotic sounds coming from where they were joined below nearly sent him over the top. He loved how receptive she was. The way her arms and legs wrapped around him and how active her mouth was just too much for him to take. He mustered up all of his restraint and drew out of her. The intense pressure her cunt was pressing on him eased.

Eve gasped by the sudden emptiness she felt. She reached out for him to return, but she was soon rolled over onto her belly. She let out a shriek when Mike grabbed hold of her by her tiny hips and drew her up onto her knees. She realized what he was doing. She heard from Mandy and Kristen about being fucked doggy-style and she was ready. she fisted the sheets as she drew the pillow beneath her. She dropped her head and screamed into it as she felt Mike reenter her. She felt him sink deeper then before and she lost it. She bathed his cock with her creamy cunt juices and she pushed back, wanting all he had to give. She wiggled her ass as she felt him changing up his angle of thrusts.

He knew she would love this and with each inward movement, he hit different areas of her virgin womb. He felt her creaming all over his cock and she was panting harder as she tried to match thrusts with ones of her own. He reached up and grabbed hold of her braid and wrapping it around his fist, he pulled hard and thrust into her just as her ass cheeks slapped against his sweaty thighs. He growled out, "Oh Eve, I can't hold off any longer. I gotta cum!"

She panted out, "Yes, oh yes Daddy, cum in me. I'm safe. Mom took me to start birth control when I started dating Justin. I wanted it so you could fuck me and cum in me. Please, oh please Daddy, cum in me." She felt him release her braid and she buried her face in the pillow again and she screamed into it as she started to tremble and cum once again. She was about to collapse, but found her second wind when she felt his cock swell and jerk. Her orgasm soared as she felt him begin to bathe her virgin pussy with his potent seed. She pushed back and ground her ass against him, milking every possible drop of cum he had to give.

Mike couldn't remember the last time he came so hard. He held it off for well over two hours of foreplay and fucking and now his release made him dizzy. He slumped against his youngest daughter and knew she was truly a woman now and he knew, just as much as she did that this wouldn't be the last time. It was the first of many and he wasn't about to let it be the last time, even tonight.

Eve slowly sank to her belly and she growled out as she felt him slip from her well-fucked pussy and she chuckled when she felt a stream of their mixed orgasms flowed out of her tight hole.

Mike fell alongside Eve and nearly fell out of her twin bed. He gathered her up in his arms and plastered her still quivering body to his. He rained several soft gentle kisses on her neck, ear and cheek. He smiled when she turned her head and their mouths fused together. It wasn't an overly passionate kiss, more of a gentle loving kiss.

It wasn't long before he heard her steady breathing, knowing she had drifted off to sleep. He did too, but not for long. It wasn't more than an hour later, he slowly uncoupled from her legs and slowly slipped from the bed.

Eve turned and looked up at him, "Please stay the night with me Dad. I want you again. Even though it was over the top, once can't be enough for me tonight. I need you again can you do that for me Dad?"

He grinned down at her and slowly moved back to the bed and just as he slipped in, Eve hopped off and grabbed a robe. She slipped into it and unlocked the door, "I'll be back, don't you dare leave me alone tonight." She hurried to the bathroom and found both Mandy and Kristen there, grinning from ear to ear.

Mandy giggled, "Soooooo Eve, how was it?"

Eve rolled her eyes, "Better than I ever thought it could be. I'm just gonna clean up and go get some refreshments for the two of us."

Kristen chuckled, "I'll tell Mom that Dad will be busy for the rest of the evening, consoling you about your break-up with Justin."

Eve returned with a beer for Mike, a soda for herself and a plate full of crackers and cheese.

Kristen poked her head in, "Mom says to take as long as you need." She tossed him his robe, "In case you need to visit the little boy's room."

She closed the door and Mike slipped into the robe and gave Eve a tiny kiss, "I was wondering how I was gonna sneak out and hit the bathroom. I'll be back, don't eat all the snacks. I'm gonna need something to recharge my batteries. I'm sure I'm going to need them for round two with you."

She chuckled, "Well, Old Man, you have no idea!"

He cleaned up after taking care of business and felt his cock beginning to stir just thinking about fucking his youngest again. When he returned he found Eve toying with a big blue butt plug. He saw on the nightstand a tube of lube and he felt a big stirring in his loins, "Aw what the hell is that Eve?"

She winked at him, "I thought you were a man of the world, this is a..."

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS! What are you doing with it?"

"You asked me about my fantasies. Well this one is one I've always thought about. I loved what you did to me earlier and this is one of my other fantasies, top five if I must say so. The number one would have to be with two other men, but seeing you're the only one around, I'll have to shelf that for the time being."

His jaw dropped, "Where do you get all of these fantasies from, and what do you mean two other guys?"

She let out a nervous giggle, "The internet Dad, the internet. Where do you think I learned how to, you know suck on your thing."

He chuckled now, "You watch women sucking cock and fucking, but you call it sucking on a "THING?" So tell me, what is number one and who told you about this shit?"

"I do have two older sisters and they showed me where to look. As far as number one......well I can't get out of my head, being air tight, you know..."

"I KNOW WHAT AIR TIGHT IS! There is no way my naive little girl is going to have three cocks in her at the same time."

She bit her lip, "Just wait and see, I do have two sisters with viral boyfriends. I also know of a very horny black neighbor who wouldn't be opposed to fulfilling my fantasy. Now that this isn't possible now, how about using this on me and let me get used to it. All of this talk about Ryan, Kyle and Mr. Larabee is getting me all hot and bothered."

Mike grinned at her and after untying his robe he stood before her and dropped it. His cock pointed directly at her and he reached for the butt plug, "Okay, you asked for it. Get on your hands and knees and point that perfect tiny ass at me."

She grinned back at him as she scrambled out of her robe and after planting herself on her hands and knees, she wiggled her ass back at him, "I love you Dad! Do you really think I have a perfect, tiny ass?"

He stepped up behind her and caressed her firm cheeks, "Oh Eve, you have no idea! If this is what you really want, I'm gonna love doing this." He ran his hands all along her slender, firm body. Dipping his hand between her legs, he found her already wet, ready for round two. He found her thick lips already coated in her slimy juices and slipped first one and then a second finger into her tight pussy.

Eve nearly crumbled to the bed as she stiffened her arms and legs to stay in position. She looked back at him, "Why are you teasing me, just do it."

He shook his head, "Oh no Eve, if I just do it, it would be painful. This way, after I get you nice and wet and excited, it will go in easy and you'll be begging for more. Trust your old man, this isn't my first rodeo." He continued to pet her pussy and drawing his fingers out of her, he rubbed it around her puckered hole. He coated her starred hole with her own vaginal secretions and slowly dipping a finger into her ass.

Eve nearly buckled as she felt him insert his finger in her. She let out a gasp and it turned to a moan, "Oh fuck Dad, you were so right. Just your finger feels tight in my ass. Okay, I trust you, I'm sure you'll do what is right and best for me and my ass."

Mike pulled his finger out and leaned down and planted several hot, wet kisses on her cheeks. He puffed several hot bursts of air on her ass and before she could wiggle free, he tightened his grip on her hips. Just as he did earlier when he stiffened his tongue and fucked her pussy. Now he poked at her asshole. He did this several times and Eve began to buck against it, but he held her still. Eve's asshole slowly began to ease up and he was poking it in deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Eve was groaning louder and before long, she was cumming again, just from his tongue probing her asshole. She was shaking from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She threw her head back and her braid slapped the top of his head. She giggled and pushed back against his invading tongue.

Mike pulled back and noticed her asshole stayed open for a brief moment. He plunged his tongue in again, but this time before it closed, he allowed a large gob of saliva to drop from his lips and land directly in her gaping asshole. He followed up by sliding his finger back into her. He finger-fucked her asshole shoving it in and out several times. He pulled it out and heard her let out a groan. He allowed yet another gob of saliva to hit its mark. He did this over and over again and finally added a second finger.

Eve was trembling as another orgasm was quickly building in her groin and her breathing was coming in gasps. She pushed back against Mike's two digits and when he started sliding them in and out going deeper, she lost it and exploded, cumming again and her milky cream ran down her slender thighs.

While Mike continued to finger fuck Eve's ass. He grabbed hold of the butt plug and squeezed out a large dollop of lube and coated the plug. He knew this was the perfect time. Without pausing a moment, be pulled his fingers out of her and immediately shoved the lubed up plug into her. He shoved it in all the way to the deep ring and her asshole tightened around it and held it tight.

Eve thrashed around from the sudden intrusion of the thick, slippery plug. She went off the charts as she came again and unable to kneel any longer, fell to the bed and she ground her leaking pussy to the damp sheets.

Mike couldn't believe how multi-orgasmic his youngest daughter was. He was more than ready to fuck her again. He slipped to the bed and once on his back, he tugged at her arm and drew her up over his prone body. He grabbed hold of her tight ass and pushed at the plug, making sure it was still seeded deep in her ass. He drew her up slightly and she let out a gasp when she realized what he was doing. He lowered her and she was so wet, he sank into her and bottomed out in her.