Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she grabbed hold of her ankles and pulled them back towards her head. Mike dropped to his knees and dove right in. He began licking, sucking and kissing her already wet pussy. He darted his tongue deep within her folds and finding the source of her wetness, he drove his tongue in and out.

Vanessa let out a shriek and released her ankles and clutched at his head. Her legs folded around his head and rested on his shoulders. She arched her ass off the bed and she felt a quick orgasm building already.

Mike attacked her clit and shoved two fingers into her tight, wet hole and was soon rewarded with her first orgasm.

Vanessa bathe his fresh beard with her sweet juices. She ground her pussy to his face as she felt another, even stronger orgasm on the brink of letting go. She rolled her head from side to side and she growled out when Mike reached up with his spare hand and drew one of her large tits out of the confinement of her nightie. He rolled and twisted the blood red nipple and heard a gurgling sound escape her lips as she came again. This time it was a full-fledged orgasm as she came hard. Her entire body was strung tight as a bow and she fell back to the bed.

Her legs fell from his shoulders and she extended her arms, "Come on Mike, get your ass up here and fuck me. You gave me what I was yearning for the past couple months, now it's your turn."

He climbed up onto the bed as Vanessa reached for his belt buckle and a voice came from downstairs. It was Mandy yelling out, "Dad! We're back! Where are you?"

He let out a groan and got up off the bed, he had a lump in his pants and no way to relieve it just yet. He stood over the bed, "What did you do? Send them away for like, two minutes? I'm not that excited to see you." He took her by the hand and led her back downstairs, still wearing just the nightie and she struggled to slip back into the white dress shirt.

In the kitchen were Mandy and Eve, looking for their dad. They, just like Vanessa were both dressed provocatively. Eve was wearing a very, very tiny pair of blue jean shorts. Under it was she wearing a pair of opaque black tights and a pair of black ankle boots. She had her long chestnut brown hair flowing down her back, freshly washed and set in a mass of waives. On top she was wearing a loose fitting burgundy top, untucked and flowing about her waist.

As for Mandy, she cut her luscious black hair. It was now shoulder length and still straight. she was wearing a starched white blouse with a sexy black bow tie and ribbon. Below that, she was wearing an even shorter black and white skirt. She too was wearing black tights on her short, but shapely legs.

Mike came into the kitchen and he was already drooling, "Hello girls!"

Mandy rushed over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss, "Hey, Dad! Welcome back."

He pulled Eve into his arm and hugged them both together, "It is so good to see you. You know, if we lived in the village I just spent time in, you'd already be grandmothers and I'd be swimming in goats."

Mandy and Eve were unpacking a large bag of take-out containers for lunch.

Just then Vanessa came into the kitchen. She was buttoning the white shirt.

Eve looked to her, "Whoa, what are you wearing? And why is your neck all red?" Vanessa rubbed her neck and Eve looked to Mike, who was rubbing his beard. She rolled her eyes, "Ugh."

Vanessa chuckled, "So, did you girls pick up some food? And if you think my neck is chafed, you should see my inner thighs."

Eve unpacked the bags, "We got you a load of ribs. You know what the best thing about rids are, Dad?"

He looked at her and winked, "Are you saying they are even better reheated?"

Mandy grabbed his one hand and Eve grabbed hold of his other hand. Vanessa chuckled, "You three get up there and start. I'm sorta worn out. Your father gave me one quick and one mind blowing orgasms. I'm famished, I'll join you three later."

Mandy groaned out, "Now that's gross, but your husband is in good hands, let's go Eve, we have two months without him to catch-up on."

The three of them raced to the master bedroom and Eve and Mandy each grabbed one of his arms and flung him to the bed. Mandy followed and took a deep breath. "Ah-ha I can tell you and Mom here just in here. I'd recognize that scent anywhere"

Eve pouted, "That's not fair, you and Mom played around while Dad was gone, but left me out."

Mandy turned to Eve, don't worry little sister, today will change all of that, right Dad?" Before he could answer, she was removing his belt and went right for the pants and getting them open, Eve tugged off his shoes as both daughters tugged at his pant legs and tossed the pants aside.

Mike sat up and tore off his shirt and it was easy to see he was in the jungle for the past two months. He had a rich tan and Mandy ran her hands through his dark chest hair. He pushed her away, "If there is one thing I hate, are these black tights. They hide your beautiful legs. So before we go any further, I want you both to slip out of them."

Mandy began to reach up under her skirt, but Mike stopped her, "Oh no, that's the simple way. I want you to remove Eve's and Eve I want you to remove Mandy's."

Mandy let out a grunt, "That's not fair, I'm wearing a skirt and they'll come off easy. To get Eve's off, I have to take off her jean shorts."

Mike grinned from ear to ear, "Sound about right to me, so get with it."

Eve hopped in front of Mandy and unbuckled her boots and yanked them off. She reached up under Mandy's skirt and finding the waistband, she tugged them off her sister's tight ass and before long, she was pulling them off Mandy's feet, "Mandy, you are so naughty, no panties, huh?"

Mandy groaned out, "Why should I wear panties. With those opaque tights, they hide everything."

Mike chuckled, "Now you know why I wanted them off of both of you."

Mandy tugged her skirt back in place and slipped to her knees and worked at Eve's jeans shorts, pulling them off of her tight, tiny ass, she spun her around and tugged at her opaque tights. She stopped when they were about her knees and removed Eve's tiny black boots. She yanked at the tights. They were like a second skin and she peeled they off and tossed them, and her shorts aside. She giggled, "No need to replace them, they will just be in the way."

Eve stood there in her tiny black panties and burgundy top. She reached up and with a quick movement, she tore her top off and unhooked her bra and tossed it to Mandy, "Sorry, but you snooze, you loose." She climbed up onto the bed and made short work of Mike's shorts. He was now naked and she reached for his stiff cock. Her tiny hand snaked around the fat shaft and she stroked it a couple of times.

Mike pushed her away, "You're not very kind to your sister, Eve. I want you to help her get naked and I wanna see how much you love your older sister."

He scooted up on the bed and opening his nightstand. He opened a bottle and popped two yellow pills. He knew if they were gonna do things right, he'd need a little help to stay hard after the first and second orgasm. he knew Vanessa would be up later to reap the rewards of her two daughter's work.

Eve hopped off the bed and spun Mandy around, She found the button holding the high-necked blouse in place, She opened it up and unhooking he innocent tie and bow, she tossed it aside. She caught the bottom of Mandy's blouse and pulled it up over her head. Still behind her, she unzipped her skirt and unhooked her overflowing bra. She removed them both and wrapping her arms around her older sister, she hugged her nearly naked body to Mandy's darker skinned body. Her hands drifted upward and cupped her tits. She rolled both nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She smiled when she heard Mandy gasp.

Mandy spun around, "Well I can tell you and Cammy have been practicing, am I right?"

Eve turned red, "I had too, seeing you and Mom wouldn't include me with your late night meetings."

Mandy reached out and drew Eve to her full, firm tits. She swept Eve's thick dark hair aside and she dipped her head and planted several wet kisses on her baby sister's long, graceful neck. Her hands drifted down and she snuck her fingers under the waistband of her panties and she tugged them off.

They were now both naked and Mike watched as Eve took over, she gave Mandy the same treatment she received. She was good, she made Mandy quiver and moan as she peppered her neck and shoulder with wet kisses. She turned Mandy to her and as their lips met, they both lowered their hands to play lightly with one another's moist pussies.

Mike cleared his throat, "Okay you two, time to welcome your father home." He was stroking his shaft as he watched the long haired brunette and the short raven haired beauty climb up onto the bed and stalked him from both sides.

Eve made it to him first and he was amazed at her youthful beauty. He looked to Mandy with her dark complexion and bright red lipstick made her look very sophisticated.

Both of them met at his groin and Mandy winked at Eve and they both attacked his cock at the same time. Mandy swooped down and began sucking at his balls and the root of his cock. At the same time Eve was working on his leaking head. She collected the pre-cum that oozed out and ran it around the shaft. She caught it on the tip of her tongue. Before long the two of them had his cock ready to burst. It was completely covered in their saliva and they met together at the tip.

Mandy fisted Eve's luxurious thick hair and their lips met hovering over the tip of their dad's quivering cock. They parted and they locked lips on either side of his cock and ran their mouths up and down, over and over again.

Mandy hovered over the tip and opening her mouth. She swallowed two-thirds of his cock in one swift movement.

Eve watched in awe as Mandy worked her bright red lips up and down Mike's cock. She licked her lips, "Oh fuck, Mandy, one of these days, you're gonna have to teach me how to deep throat a cock."

Mandy popped off his cock, "Remind me later and I'll do just that. Maybe we can practice on Kyle. I know he'd love the attention."

Mike growled out, "Okay ladies, a little more sucking and a little less talking, please." He crawled up onto his knees and before either of them could react, he flipped Mandy over onto her belly. He nudged her legs apart and he swooped in and began licking away at her slick, clam shell pussy.

Eve watched in awe as her father licked away at her sister's pussy.

Mandy threw her head back, "Oh fuck yeah, Poppa. You have no idea how much I've missed your mouth. Kyle tried, but he just can't compare to your expert tongue." She looked to Eve and tugged at her arm and she guided her down before her. Mandy spread Eve's slender thighs and just as Mike was doing to her, she began licking and sucking on Eve's pussy.

Mandy looked up between Eve's slender thighs and saw the lust in her eyes. It was something she never saw before with the sweet, innocent Eve. She knew she had arrived. She was a sexual woman, just like Kristen, her mother and as she was too. She shoved two fingers deep into Eve's tight little hole and she felt the incredible heat and the talented cunt muscles that squeezed her fingers. She began fucking her hard, driving her fingers in as deep as she could, and drew them out slowly, raking her nails along the sensitive flesh of her pussy beside her belly.

Eve thrashed around. She had three orgasms from Cammy, but with the experience Mandy possessed, she knew she was coming undone a whole lot sooner. The orgasm was upon her in a flash and it was so intense, she nearly blacked out.

Mandy was drenched with Eve's fragrant cunt juices and just like her sister's, she found it a little tangy and sorta sweet. She grabbed hold of Eve's slippery thighs as she felt an orgasm about to burst her bubble. She tried all she could to hold off, but her Dad's expert tongue and fingers were just too much for her to take. She buried her face in Eve's pussy and she screamed loudly. The vibrations awoke the slumbering Eve and she fisted Mandy's raven hair and tightened her thighs around her head.

Mike was over the top in love with all three of his daughter's, but having sex with Mandy, was something he couldn't explain. She was so adept to his every move and she met his with ones of her own. He knew she was great, but after two months away from her, he just couldn't get enough.

He pulled away from her glistening pussy and gripping his incredibly hard cock. He guided it into her warm cavern. He loved how she flexed her cunt walls, milking his shaft as he slid it in and out. He grabbed hold of her sweat covered hips and dug-in. He picked up the pace, slamming into her at break-neck speed. He drove into her so hard, the headboard banged again and again against the wall.

Mandy tore her head from between Eve's slick thighs and screamed out, "Oh yes, yes fuck me Poppa, give it to me. Fuck me hard! Slam that mother fucking cock hard into me!"

She looked up at a stunned Eve and she suddenly had an idea. She slowly made her way up Eve's relaxed body. She stopped to suck on her sensitive tits and that awakened her. She moved up until she hovered over her. She kissed Eve with such passion, it took their breath away.

She stopped long enough to look back at her Dad, "Poppa, if you look down, you have Eve's pussy waiting and ready to be claimed. How about giving me a break and shove that gorgeous cock of yours in her." She held Eve steady as she anticipated losing that cock that filled her to the brink.

Eve let out a grown and a sigh as she felt Mike's cock slowly sink into her pussy. She bucked upward, wanting more, a lot more. She wrapped her arms around Mandy and they kissed like long lost lovers. She was moaning continually. She tore her mouth from Mandy's and screamed out, "Oh hell yeah, I'm cumming! Please, please cum with me Daddy! I need to feel you fill me with your potent sperm."

A chuckle came from alongside them. Both Mandy and Eve looked and watched as their mother slowly dropped the white shirt and pushed the tiny straps from her nightie off her shoulders. She tugged at it and her huge tits and the rest of her gorgeous, naked body came into view.

Mandy looked between her legs and giggled, "Yeah, Mom, I can see your thighs are all chafed from Poppa's beard. I think I'm gonna have a rough time walking tomorrow."

Vanessa chuckled, "Yeah, I'm gonna make sure he shaves that thing off before he comes to sleep tonight. Once was nice, but that is all I can take." She slipped onto the bed and pushed at Mandy and she got the message and rolled off of Eve. Vanessa threw her leg over Eve's head and placing a pillow under her head, she lowered her moist pussy to Eve's mouth. She let out a gasp and it turned into a loud grunt as she felt Eve lapping away at her cunt. She felt Eve's strong fingers clutching at her Mom's ass and she tightened her grip as she came a second time. It sent her into outer space as she felt her father's cum blasting away, filing her pussy to overflowing.

Mike was exhausted and he clung to Eve until the last tiny burst of cum shot out into her pussy. He rolled off of her and Mandy and Mike kissed and caressed each other.

They looked on as Vanessa turned around, facing Eve's feet. She lowered her lush body and immediately began lapping away, sucking every drop of cum that Mike deposited in Eve's tiny, tight pussy. Even after she had it totally clean of any sperm, she continued to lick Eve's pussy.

Before long, they were both on the verge of cumming and after Eve screamed out she was cumming, her face was flooded with her mother's sticky cunt cream.

Mandy was already sucking on Mike's cock again. Before long, she was riding his cock as she clung to her mother. Vanessa was now kneeing beside her, feeding her pussy to Mike's face once again.

Over the next couple of hours, each and every one of them were fucked by Mike. They licked one another's pussy and the three women had their fill of Mike's cock, either in their mouths or pussies. Mandy finally got Poppa to fuck her ass and he finished off in her tight butt before passing out from sheer exhaustion.

In the morning the four of them were still tangled together in the bed and they were woken up by Kristen, "Wow, thanks a lot guys. Why the fuck wasn't I invited?"

Mike snickered, "I want you all to myself later, is that okay?"

She laughed out loud, "That is great, but remember, I'm gonna hold you to that Dad."

Later that afternoon, Mike was in the living room and Kristen came down the stairs in a towel. Her hair was hanging down and she came and stood before him. she dropped the towel and straddled his legs and before long, she was getting exactly what he promised. He fucked her pussy, her mouth and ended up pumping his hot cum deep in her ass.

She clung to him as he carried her back upstairs where they showered together and she was on her knees, giving him a wicked blowjob that ended up with a creamy load all over her pretty face.

Kristen licked it all up and smacked her lips, "I have to say Dad, you never disappoint. Something that Ryan rarely gives me. He's learning, but no way up to par when it comes to, Mike Baxter."

A couple weeks later, Ryan and Kristen were having an issue with Boyd. He's was smarter than the rest of the children in his class and he was acting out.

Mike had a long talk with Ryan and finally convinced him to take him out of public school. He gave him a list of some very good private schools. "Listen, these are my suggestions and if you and Kris can't swing it, Vanessa and I are willing to foot the bill."

"Thanks a lot Mike, I really think it may be the way to go. I'll discuss it with Kris and let you know."

Kristen was now working at Outdoor Man as the manager of the new grill. She ran into an issue. It seemed there was a raccoon that somehow got into the store and at night was ravishing through the kitchen. She persuaded Kyle to stay in the store after the grill closed for the evening and set traps to catch the raccoon.

She was going over the evening receipts, dressed to kill. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that had a plunging neckline, tight at the waist and the skirt flared out past her knees. Her legs were encased in dark, black stockings and they looked ever longer and sexier with those four inch fuck me heels. Over the dress, she was wearing a waist length black leather jacket. What made the jacket so appealing it that she only had two of the button fastened. The two that were closest to her waist, leaving her cleavage exposed. Another season, another hair style for Kristen. This year it was down past her large breasts. The color was a light ash blonde and the bangs made her look a little bit more appealing.

Kyle came over to her, "As soon as the food finishes cooking, I'll be able to bait the trap.

She chuckled, "What, the raccoon ordered his last meal?"

Kyle shrugged, "He deserves something decent before we kill him.

Mike came over and handed her some info from Ed.

She took it and turned towards the door, "Listen, Ryan is coming over. We had a long discussion about school for Boyd. I think he may be coming over to your private school idea."

"Well, you know your Dad can be very convincing. Not all the time, but I think I made my point."

Just then Ryan came in and Mike turned to leave, but Ryan stopped him, "Hey Mike, I wanted to thank you for your talk yesterday. You made so real good points. I was dropping Boyd off today at school and he asked me, "Why do I have to go back here?" And I didn't know what to tell him."

Mike scoffed, "Kind of choking on the words, "Grandpa was right"?

Kris chimed in, "I told you last night that I think private school is a great idea."

"Ryan nodded, "I know, but I have an even better idea."