Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "Oh Boy!"

"I'm gonna take him out of Clark school and I'm gonna home school him."

Kristen was floored by the revelation, "You want to him school Boyd?"

"Yeah, I think it's the perfect solution for him"

Mike wasn't convinced, "Really? You two sitting around in your Buzz Light Year pajamas, doing algebra?"

Ryan was getting upset, "Yeah, this actually doesn't concern you." He turned to Kristen, " I just came to talk to you about it."

Mike cut in again, "Yeah, yeah, how do you want to handle this? You want to gang up on him, or do it in that sneaky wife way?"

"Dad, I have a lot of faith in Ryan"

Mike smiled, "Ah, the sneaky wife way."

"What I'm saying is, if he thinks this is something he can do, then I'm open to having that discussion."

Mike cut in once again, "Let's discuss it. Bad idea, end of discussion."

Ryan knew he wasn't getting anywhere, "You know what? Maybe we'll just talk about this when you get home."

She nodded, "Yeah."

He turned to leave, "I'm really excited about this. I think it's gonna be great."

He left and Mike turned to Kristen, "I'll tell you what, public education's starting to look pretty good right about now, isn't it?" He saw she was stunned, "Are you okay with this?"

She wasn't sure about anything right now, "All of this just came out of the blue. I need some time to figure out how I feel about this. Aren't you the one who always says to gather all the information before making a decision? Listen, I have to catch a raccoon and my feet are killing me after a whole evening in these high heel shoes." She turned and hurried back into the kitchen.

Outdoor Man had finally closed down and Kristen was up on the countertop sipping coffee laced with some of Ed's booze.

Kyle came rushing out of the kitchen, "All right, change of plans. The bait tonight is gonna be Macaroni and Cheese."

She looked to him, "Was something wrong with the raccoon bait you were cooking up?"

"I think we're safe with this plan, because I don't like Macaroni and Cheese."

She looked at her phone and rolled her eyes. "What am I doing here?"

He smiled at her, "This happens to me all the time. We're staying late to catch a raccoon."

"I'm talking about Boyd. He's having all this trouble at school, and Ryan is dropping everything to do whatever it takes to help him, and I'm not."

"That's because you have a really important job."

She stared at him, "The most important job in the world to me is raising my son."

"Yeah, that's what you're doing---by your example."

She stared at him like he had three heads, "How?"

"Look, you were pregnant at 18, no husband, you were a waitress in a diner."

She interrupted him, "So I was a country-western song."

"You were living with your parents--I mean no real future. You were dating me and although it was the best year of my life until then, you were amazing."

"I get it, I was a mess!"

He nodded, "Yeah, WAS! Now you're doing great. You're showing Boyd that no matter how rough things get, you can always get your life back on track. Just look at you?

She shrugged, "I guess that's true, but it still doesn't help my aching feet. By the way, what do you see when you look at me now?"

He nodded and came around before her, "It definitely true. As for what I see. it's a women., who dumped me, best decision you ever made. You've grown so much and for a fact, you've never looked sexier in this red dress. Now for your aching feet. I've been known to give excellent foot rubs." He reached down and before she could object, he removed her shoe and began rubbing her foot from her toes to the instep.

She was loving what he did and before she could stop him, she felt a tingling race up her foot and settle between her legs. She leaned back and let out a loud moan, "Oh Fuck, Kyle, that feels incredible." Before she knew it he had her other shoe off and was rubbing that one too and the tingling grew stronger.

He looked up at her and saw the look of sure bliss on her face. She was licking her parched lips, biting seductively on her bottom lip. "You know Kris, I could do a much better job if you were not wearing these thick tights."

Before she could object, his hands slid under her skirt and finding the waistband of them, he tugged at them and she willingly raised her perfect ass off the counter, allowing him to draw them down and off her legs and feet. She quickly became aware she wasn't wearing any panties. She never did wear panties when she wore opaque tights.

Kristen was about to scream out at Kyle for removing her tights, but just as she opened her mouth, Kyle's lips closed around one of her toes and instead of yelling at him, a long moan escaped from deep in her throat. A gasp followed and she slowly sank back into the counter. She was shivering as bolt after bolt of excitement coursed through her leg and settled deep within her quickly moistening pussy. She rolled her head from side to side as her long, silky hair floated all over her pretty face.

Kyle had her exactly where he wanted her. His tongue whipped around each and every toe. He closed his lips around them one at a time. He sucked lightly and used his teeth to nip at the pads of her toes. All along his hand continue top massage and caress her entire foot.

She slowly began to settle down and just then she felt him release her foot and take hold of her other foot. He gave it the same treatment and once again the excitement level soared. She was panting again as she felt her pussy literally dripping.

Kyle knew it was time to up his gave and as he continued to suck on her big toe, his hands slowly caressed and massaged her calves. He knew he had a free rein as Kristen spread her legs wider, giving him easy access to her squirming legs.

Kristen was still moaning quietly, urging him to go higher. Her hands grabbed hold of the hem of her dress and raised it upward towards her belly. She had a wicked smile on her lips when she saw the look of pure lust on Kyle's face. The gentle, kind Kyle had suddenly been transformed to the man who fucked her silly over and over again and who, other than her father could make her cum again and again.

Kyle's hands were gliding higher and higher and was now on her firm, silky thighs. He planted her feet firmly on the large lump in his pants and he winked at her when he heard her let out a hiss and her toes flexed over and over again against that cock that made her cum countless times before tonight.

Kristen bit her lip and called out to him, "Oh you fucking tease, stop it and just get to my pussy. You and I both know this is what we both want and need. Make me forget about that asshole of a husband who is making me feel like I'm not caring for my son. Get to it, and do your best!"

He watched as she struggled out of her black leather jacket. He saw the firm swell of her large tits trying to escape the low neckline of her dress. He inched closer to the fat lipped pussy that he knew so well. He allowed his soft beard tickle her inner thighs. His hot breath was bathing her sweet smelling pussy. He could no longer resist and lowering his head, his tongue swept from south to north. He heard a huge pitched squeal escape her lips as she legs came together, trapping his head there.

He wasn't about to try and get away. He was there for the duration. His goal was to make her cum and forget about Ryan and he was well on his way to accomplishing that feat. He darted his tongue repeatedly in her puckered hole. He remembered vividly how tight that asshole felt around his cock. He wanted that again, but that would have to wait.

Kristen squeezed his head harder as her hands clutched at his head, "You mother fucker, quit teasing me and eat my fucking cunt, will you?"

Hearing that vulgar language coming from her mouth, it really turned him on. He relented and began darting his tongue in and out of her sloppy pussy. His tongue was completely coated with her honey tasting cream. He flicked his tongue from side to side, teasing those two fat lips. He moved higher and finally closed around her over-sized clit. He sucked in it and it perked up and it grew stiff. He was going to give her what she wanted. He was bound and determined to make her cum fast and hard. He used every bit of his ability to make her cum. After learning from watching Mike eat Mandy and Vanessa's pussies, he was nearly as good.

Kristen was quickly reaching the point of no return. Her legs were unable to squeeze him any longer and they flopped to the sides and her entire body was quivering. She arched her back and screamed out, "Yes, oh yes, just a little more and I'm going into orbit. Her hair was a total mess as she continued to whip her head around. Her breathing was erratic, and she was moaning constantly. All of a sudden her ass arched off the counter and she screamed out, "Yes, yes, oh fuck yeahhhhhhh!" She came and came hard. She bathe his mouth in her slippery cunt juices.

Kyle was trying to lick up all she expelled, but he was smiling so much, it was difficult. He drew away slightly and licked at her pussy lazily. He knew from past experiences with her, she was extremely sensitive afterwards, just as Mandy was and he wanted to give her enough time to settle down before he resumed his oral assault on her.

Kristen was licking her parched lips and her head came off the counter, "Oh my Lord, Kyle, I've missed that so much from your talented mouth. You've come a long way from years past, you are so fucking good at that. I thank you for giving me a break. I can see you haven't forgotten."

He chuckled, "Oh I remember Kris. You nearly broke my neck when I refused to slow down one time and you twisted my head so hard, i thought it was gonna pop-off." He leaned back in and planted a soft, wet kiss on her fleshy lips. He slowly began again, worming his tongue deep into her hole. He stiffened his tongue and darted in and out, over and over again.

Kristen slowly sank back down onto the counter and released a long cleansing breath, "Mmm, I know from past bouts with you, my second orgasm from your mouth is much, much more intense."

He drew out of her tight hole and slowly licked up and down from her asshole to clit. He did this several times and when he reached her clit, he pressed hard held it there. He looked up at her, "Unzip your dress Kristen, I wanna see those gorgeous tits of yours."

She drew in a quick breath of air. She struggled to nearly a sitting position. She wiggled about to reach the zipper on her back. She tugged it down and the tight dress was skimmed off and she was naked from the waist up, "So tell me Kyle, are they as nice as you remember?"

Kyle was frozen in place. He stared at them and licked his lips, "Mmm, they always made my mouth water, but I'll have to save that for later." He dipped his head back downward. He doubled his efforts and had Kristen squirming and on the cusp of yet another incredible orgasm.

Kyle refused to slow down, but as he did, he worked on his pants and getting them and his shorts down around his ankles, he quickly pulled his head out from between her slippery thighs and pulled her roughly to the edge of the counter. His aim was true and he sank balls deep into her with one swift thrust.

Kristen bucked wildly and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah. Yes, oh yes Kyle, this is what I really needed. FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

He didn't disappoint and he drew her up to a sitting position and now had the opportunity to ravish her full, firm tits. He buried his face between them and sucked at the sift, pliable flesh. He moved from one tit to the other, sucking and biting down on her stiff nipples.

Kristen was over the top. She came so hard, her entire body shook and she clung to him, pushing her gorgeous tits harder against his face.

Kyle pulled back slightly, but continued to plow in and out of her. He reached down and managed to lift the dress that was crumpled around her waist. He tossed it aside and now had her naked.

Kristen wrapped her arms and legs around his and she humped against his fat, still cock. She let out a shriek when she was suddenly drawn off the counter. She clung to him and bounced up and down on his cock.

Kyle spun around and using one hand, he shoved the chair that were up on the table. He turned his back to the table and managed to sit down on the table. He tightened his grip on his old girlfriend and was now thrusting up into her receptive pussy. He scooted from side to side until he was sitting firmly on the middle of the table.

Kristen giggled, "Oh I know exactly what you are doing. You know this is one of my favorite positions." She was now kneeling on the table. She straddled his body and hovering over him, she began to bounce up and down on his gorgeous cock. She leaned forward, offering him her swaying tits.

This was one of Kyle's favorite positions too. It gave him the luxury of being able to play with his partner's body. He swept her tousled hair from her upper body. It clung to her sweat covered shoulders, back and tits. He fingered the soft, silky hair and after playing with it, he released it and began toying with her beautiful tits again. He rolled and tugged at both nipples and he wrapped one arm around her and guided her downward. His lips closed around one of her stiff, dark red nipples. He sucked at it as he continued to twist and excite the other one.

Kristen picked up her pace. She began to bounce up and down and hoped the table didn't collapse. She threw her head back and let out a scream. She started cumming yet again and she lost any sense of being a married woman. She leaned forward and kissed Kyle with such intensity, it made her head swim.

Kyle clutched at her ass as he found her puckered hole and shove a finger deep in her ass. He felt her stiffen and shake ever harder as her orgasm grew stronger. He lost it and well after a full hour of sex with the beautiful MILF; he began to pump stream after stream of his potent cum into her hot, creamy cunt.

Kristen felt him filling her and it intensified her ongoing orgasm. She fell against him and rained kisses all over his upper body. She slowed and just lay there. Tiny tremors continued to course through her and she slowly found the energy to climb off the table. She let out a loud giggle, "Oh my God, Kyle. It feels like you shot a gallon of cum in my pussy." She cupped her pussy and hurried to the kitchen and finding a clean washcloth, she began to tidy up.

Kyle came in behind her and wrapped his arms around her and nibbled at her neck, "Ah, we have a problem, Kris. We never caught the raccoon."

She giggled and spun around in his embrace. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Well I guess, we'll just have to give it another go tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge?"

He snickered, "Oh I'll be here every night with you and catch that little vermin. Oh and one more thing Kristen, no tights or panties tomorrow."

She turned red and felt his cock begin to stiffen as it pushed against her belly, "Oh you are so nasty. I knew there was a reason I liked you. Just to make it ever hotter and easier, no bra either."

He get out a groan and kissed her hard and his hands ran down her lush body and clutched at her firm ass.

She pushed him back, "Ah, I need to get home. If I don't back off now, we'll be at it again." She pushed him away and let out a shriek when he pulled her back to his raging hard-on.

He attacked her neck and fisted her hair, "SO what's wrong with that Kris?" He grabbed hold of her by the waist and planted her bubble butt on the cold stainless steel wash board. He gripped his cock and slid back into her.

Kris wrapped her arms around his neck and growled out, "Oh Kyle, you are so bad. Go ahead, fuck me, fuck me hard and fill me again with your hot cum." She legs came up and wrapped around his upper thighs. Her heels kicked at his ass as she ravished his neck and shoulder with hot kisses. She loved how he dominated her, something her wimpy husband failed to do.

Kyle knew this fuck was for him and he took full advantage of it. His hands traveled all over her and before long they were both cumming. He buried his face in her lush, silky hair and pumped her full of his cum again.

Kristen came too; she lost count of the number of times she came. She couldn't wait for more of the same tomorrow. She eventually managed to break free from his arms and legs. She cleaned up again and reluctantly dressed and after giving Kyle a soft kiss, she fluffed up his shoulder length hair, "Thank you Kyle, not only for the mind blowing sex, but the encouragement and the pep talk, You have no idea how much I needed that and how much it helped."

He hugged her again and took a step back. He lovingly caressed her cheek and her long, soft hair, "You know you'll always have a spot in my heart. I know you and Ryan are a couple. but you have an ally in me and that will never change."

Tears came to her eyes and she hugged him and finally pulled back, "I better get out of here before I jump you again."

He chuckled, "I'm game!"

She pushed at his shoulder, "Go, get out of here." She watched as he left and she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She thought to herself, "Maybe Kyle was the one, but I let him get away. I just hope Mandy doesn't crush his kind spirit."

The next day she came to work in a flowing, silky wrap-around black dress. It had a plunging neckline and as she moved, her free unencumbered tits swayed and shook. To hide it from the grill clientele, she had a white linen jacket over it. Just as Kyle requested, she wasn't wearing panties or stockings. Her feet were in a pair of ankle boots with high heels and she looked extremely hot. Her ash blonde hair was curled and was pulled back in a low, sexy ponytail.

Kyle even dressed nicer. He had a pair of tan khaki pants and a soft pullover sweater. He stayed clear of the grill most of the day. Later, he texted Kristen, "Are we still on for a second shot at the raccoon?"

Kristen read the text and giggled and returned his text, "I've never been referred to as a raccoon. I know I have a very, very bare pussy that need trapping, are you game?"

Kyle read the text and released a groan, "OMG, what time, I'll be there."

She snickered, "Ten O'clock! Please delete these text, I'm doing mine too."

He texted back, "Ten and done!"

Throughout the rest of the day, every time their paths crossed, Kristen looked around and when she saw she was alone, she'd flash him. She'd exposed one of her bare breasts, spread the lower portion of her dress and show him her fat lipped pussy, or she'd lean over and expose her naked ass to him.

Kyle would turn red every time, but unknown to either of them, Mike caught the teasing his daughter was inflicting on Kyle a couple times on the close circuit cameras. He knew he'd have to catch them in the act and have a little fun with the situation.

Just after closing Mike came over to the grill and hugged Kristen, "I hope you and Ryan settled the Boyd issue. Make sure Kyle baits the trap properly tonight. The last thing we need is for a food inspector to make a surprise inspection and find raccoon dropping, or even worse, the raccoon."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah I know Dad. As far as Boyd is concerned, it looks like Ryan's all in, but we still have to figure out the finances. Give my love to Mom, Mandy and Eve. I just hope we catch the vermin tonight."

She watched as Mike left and Kyle headed her way. She reached up and pulled the ponytail holder that was holding her hair in place and shook her hair. She shook her head and gave Kyle a sly grin. She saw the effect her unruly, wild hair did to him. She unbuttoned her white jacket and slipped out of it. She stood there waiting for him in that slinky black wrap-around dress. Her large nippled tits pressed lewdly against the thin material.