Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 11

Story Info
Mandy, gets a lot, so does Eve and Cammy.
12.1k words
4.6
5.5k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: More of Season 4

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations.

Kyle felt bad about fucking Mandy's sister, but that all went away a couple days later. He overheard Mr. B telling Mr. Alzate how Mandy went out with a guy from school while he was in Las Vegas. What made it even better for him, was he heard she lied to her Mike and Vanessa and found out she fucked him in her own bedroom. Mike saw him sneaking out of the house after reviewing Chuck's neighborhood cameras.

All guilt floated away and he now thought he evened the score.

Mandy came to visit him at Outdoor Man and Ed came out of his office, "Kyle, I need you to go and give Wendi another bouquet of flowers."

Kyle groaned out, "Okay, but you know all she is going to do is throw them in my face."

Mandy hopped up, "What if I went with him. Wendi won't do that to me."

Ed nodded, "Great idea, she likes you and I know she could care less about Kyle."

He hung his head, "I don't know why, I've always been nice to her."

Ed growled out, "Watch out, she's a biter!"

They got there Mandy rang the doorbell and Wendi answered it.

Kyle was shocked, "You opened the door."

She stood there in a knee length sweater. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun, held up by a hair clip. She crossed her arms, "Save it, Kyle. I only opened the door because I saw Mandy out here, and I was worried that something might have happened to Ed."

A much shorter Mandy looked up at Wendi, "Something did happen, Ms. Grayson. Somebody broke his heart."

Wendi frowned, "But it wasn't a heart attack."

"No."

"Okay, bye."

Mandy stopped her, "No, wait! Listen. At least take the flowers. Ed went to a lot of trouble handing them to Kyle."

"If he would have paid this kind of attention to me when we were together, we might still be together."

"You need to give him a chance to explain. Look, it's obvious you still love him. You came to the door because you were worried about him."

Wendi chuckled, "Yeah, I'm a human being. He's okay, right? I mean, you can't go by what he says. You got to look him over."

"Just have dinner with him. I can tell he has deep feelings for you. You can see it in his eyes."

"All right, if having dinner with him will stop the cavalcade of flowers, I guess I can do it. Why don't you come in for a bit."

They entered her house and she turned to Kyle, I think I have a vase in the kitchen under the sink. Be a dear and fill it with water while Mandy and I sit here and chat."

He left, but couldn't find the vase. He looked around and finally found one on top of the fridge. He filled it with water and went back to the living room. He stopped dead in his tracks. He watched as Wendi was all over Mandy. She had her coat off and her sweater was lying on the floor. Her nimble fingers were unbuttoning Mandy's white blouse as her mouth was devouring Mandy's slender neck.

Mandy had her head thrown back and her fingers were running through Wendi's messy hair, seeing she had removed the hair clip.

Kyle loved watching Mandy engaged in make-out sessions with another woman. He removed his jacket and entered the room and sat down quietly on a chair opposite the sofa where Mandy and Wendi were making out.

Before long, Wendi had Mandy's blouse off and she found the clasp on Mandy's overflowing bra and popped it open.

Mandy managed to remove Wendi's sweater and wrapping her arms around her, she found the zipper on the back of her dress. She got it open and just as Wendi did, she made short work of her bra too.

Kyle couldn't resist. He kicked off his shoes and removed his pants. He tugged at his boxers and sat back and slowly stroked his raging hard-on. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the two half naked women.

Wendi dropped her head and began to suck and nip at Mandy's high standing tits. She had them both stiff and covered in her saliva in a matter of seconds.

Mandy watched as Wendi stood up and pushed her dress off her womanly hips and shimmied out of her panties.

Wendi dropped to the carpeted floor and planting her hands on Mandy's knees, she spread her legs. Her hands drifted up Mandy's quivering thighs and finding her sopping panties, she tugged at the gusset. She licked her lips as she saw Mandy's clam shell pussy. It was already pulsating, filled with blood and those tight lips were already blossoming with her excitement.

Mandy fell back to the back of the cushion and rolled her newly shortened black hair along the back of the sofa. She fisted Wendi's locks and guided her to her aching pussy.

Wendi didn't need any encouragement. She dipped her head and began sucking avidly at that pronounced mound. She felt it spread open and her tongue dipped in and began working it's way deep into the recessed of Mandy's tight pussy.

Mandy stared back at Kyle and she licked her lips, thinking about sucking on that fat cock of his. She wiggled her finger at him. She wanted to suck him and he didn't need to be asked twice.

Kyle stumbled over to the sofa and climbing up onto the cushion, she offered her his cock and she immediately began licking and sucking on his fat, stiff cock. He clutched at her head as he began to guide his hips back and forth, fucking that incredibly hot mouth.

Wendi looked up and saw what was going on, "Oh fuck, that is incredibly hot. I love watching someone suck cock. I always loved watching my friend sucking on Ed's cock while I ate her pussy, just like I'm eating Mandy's." She resumed lapping away at Mandy's pussy. She attacked her clit and within a few minutes, she had her on the verge of an explosive orgasm.

Mandy came and came hard, but she needed to be fucked. She pushed at Kyle, yanking her mouth off of his dripping cock. Somehow she managed to disengage from Wendi. She stood on shaking legs and skimmed out of her skirt and panties.

Wendi looked on and loved how trim and petite Mandy was. She allowed Mandy to guide her up onto the sofa and she was soon on her back.

Mandy climbed back onto the sofa and settled between Wendi's slender legs. She was beyond foreplay and she dove right in and began licking and sucking on Wendi's pretty cunt. She uncovered her clit and attacked it with a vengeance. She paused long enough to find Kyle, "Get your ass up here and fuck me while I eat Wendi. Do it, do it now!"

Kyle was still in his shirt and leaving it on, he didn't want Mandy changing her mind. He grabbed hold of her slender hips and holding her steady, he fed his cock into her overheated pussy. He sank in balls deep and knew she was more than ready for him. He quickly began fucking her hard and fast. His swollen nuts were slapping again and again against her tight ass cheek.

Mandy was in heaven. She was licking and sucking on a very, very wet pussy and at the same time, she was getting fucked hard and deep.

Wendi was on the verge of cumming and she looked up at Kyle, "Wow, you sure know how to fuck this pretty little slut, don't you?" She ran her fingers through Mandy's shoulder length jet black hair and pulled her tighter to her pussy.

Mandy was about to cum too. She wanted Wendi to cum with her. She slipped two fingers deep into Wendi's sloppy cunt and twisting them around, she came in contact with her G-spot. She strummed it over and over again. She felt Wendi buck hard and she heard her let out a scream as she lost it and started bathing Mandy's fingers and tongue with her creamy cunt cream.

Kyle was about to lose it too. Seeing Mandy at her best, he reached down and began to play relentlessly with her slippery button. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock and milk him. He started to cum. He pumped stream after hot stream of his potent cum deep into her hot pussy. He knew she was cumming too.

Mandy reared back and moaned loudly, sending hot vibrations through Wendi's pussy. The three of them were silent for a few moments and after a bit, Wendi pushed at Mandy and she managed to slip from the sofa and she rushed out of the room.

Mandy and Kyle got up too. Mandy found a box of tissues and collected what she could from her dripping pussy. The two of them dressed quickly and by the time a subdued Wendi returned to the living room in an over-sized robe, Kyle and Mandy were already dressed.

It was a little awkward, but they said their good byes, "Have Ed call me about our dinner."

Mandy nodded, "I will, take care have a enjoyable evening."

Wendi chuckled, "Oh I already did." She closed the door and went to take a long, soothing bath.

While this was going on, Kristen found out that the manager of the Dallas Outdoor Man fired their consultant at the newly opened grill. She wanted the job, but Mike knew she was still too green.

She entered the study with two long-neck beer bottles. She was wearing a sexy, tight black turtleneck pullover. It accented her large breasts. Her hair was pulled back in a messy, high ponytail. Below that she had a knee length jean skirt what had a slit up the front to mid-thigh. See was wearing black suede boots to her knees.

She handed him one of the beer bottles and he took it, "Hey, you read my mind." He moved from his desk to the sofa in the study.

Kristen followed, "You busy?"

"I'm a very important guy, Kris. I'm always busy. What can I do for you?" He sat down and looked up at her.

She took a deep breath, "I heard you need to hire a new consultant for the grill in Dallas. I have the perfect candidate."

He was checking his phone, "You know Chuck Norris?"

She stepped over to him, "It's me."

He looked up at her, "Oh! Kind of a letdown after the Chuck Norris thing. Um, you know, honey, I don't think that's a very good idea."

She stepped closer, "What, Why not? Come on. I can handle some Texas good old boys."

He shook his head, "These aren't good old boys. These are Texas bad old boys. You heard the term, "Sweating bullets"? They actually sweat bullets."

"I know it's going to be tough. But I am ready for the challenge, Dad. Come on. Give me a shot."

"I appreciate you trying to help me out, but I'm not gonna send my little girl into that wood chipper."

"I am not your little girl anymore. You don't have to hold my hand."

He stared up at her, "Look, you're not going down there. That's it."

"Who's saying this--my boss or my dad? Because my boss would let me go down there and try and prove myself. But I don't think he can, because my Dad is trying to protect me."

"He sounds like a terrible guy, your dad."

She stood up, "Well, if you are not going to let me take chances in my career, it's gonna hold me back. Maybe I can persuade you in another way." She stood before him and slowly unbuckled her jean skirt. She unzipped it and wiggled her hips from side to side and it floated to the floor. She stepped closer to him and pushed at his shoulders. She straddled him and reaching down, she unzipped his pants and pushed them roughly to his knees. She fished his already stiffening cock from his boxer and sliding her panties to the side, she lowered her bubble butt to his bare legs and felt him stiffen and slip into her tight, moist pussy.

Mike threw his head back and growled out, "You are not playing fair Kris!"

She chuckled loudly, "I learned from the best!" In one swift motion, she yanked her turtleneck up past her heaving tits and pulling hard, she got up up and over her head. She didn't bother removing her bra, she just tugged hard on the cups and her huge, hard nippled tits popped out and leaped towards him. she gripped his head and forced him to suck on her tits.

Mike clutched at her ass as he felt her slippery, fat lipped pussy sliding up and down his stiff pole. He released her ass and ran up her back and he grabbed hold of her ponytail and puling at it, he attacked her neck and felt her shutter.

They were both lost in the heat of the moment and just them, Vanessa slipped quietly into the room and took a seat at Mike's desk. She planted her feet on the desk as she tugged at her skirt and watched her oldest daughter and husband fuck like two wild animals. She soon had two fingers buried deep in her cunt. Her thumb rolled around and around her slippery button as she saw her daughter swallow up her husband's cock.

Kristen bounced up and down, taking all he had to give. She kissed him hard as she groaned out, "Oh fuck me Dad, I'm gonna cum. Give it too me. I want your spunk in me. Yes, yes, I can feel you about to cum!" She groaned loudly as she felt his semen splash against the walls of her womb and she slumped against him. She hoped this sigh of affection would be enough to get the job she wanted.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "I'm just trying to protect you, Kris. I had to cover for you so many times when our grill was opening. If you go down there and the same thing happens, I can't protect you, you'll get your ass fired."

She leaned back, "What do you mean, you covered for me."

" I had to calm down the inspector when you screwed up."

"Listen, he pissed me off."

He snickered, "He's the building inspector, they piss off everyone. That's their job."

"How come I never heard about this?"

He shifted, his cock still throbbing in her, "That's why it's called covering for you, do you understand?"

She hugged him, "I'm so, so sorry Dad. I get it now, but I'm getting better. Maybe the next opening?"

He hugged her, "Yes, you are getting better and we'll seriously consider you for the next opening. Maybe one in California, where they throw flowers instead of shooting bullets."

She hugged him again and wiggled, "Well at least we had a little fun while discussing my future."

He kissed her tenderly, "Anytime, sweetheart, anytime."

Vanessa called out. "Okay, you two, my turn!"

A couple days later Mandy was back in Ed's office, she looked extremely hot. She was in a pair of black dress slacks that molded her figure perfectly. Above that was a tight, silky blouse. It accented her huge tits and her black hair was curled and barely reached her shoulders, exposing her slender neck.

She was setting up the table for an intimate dinner for Ed and Wendi (Joely Fisher). Ed came in dressed in a suit and tie. He was more than ready for the dinner he had planned.

Mandy turned to Ed, "All right, I tried to make it as romantic as possible, but it's a little hard with all the dead animals."

Ed chuckled, "You've done great. The important thing is that I get to tell Wendi how I truly feel and give her this." He pulled a ceramic swan out of his desk.

Mandy moved closer to Ed, "Oh! That's so....Ordinary."

He shook his head, "Oh this is a special swan, Mandy. Wendi saw it at a flea market in New Mexico when we were deeply in love. She admired it, so when she wasn't looking, I bought it. I was going to give it to her for her birthday, and then she---she broke up with me.

Mandy smiled up at him, "And tonight, you're finally giving it to her. That's so sweet."

He shook his head, "I'm gonna smash it right in front of her smug face."

Mandy was stunned, "Uh.... Come again?"

"Well, she broke my heart, so I'm gonna woo her back and break hers like a cheap glass swan."

She panicked, "That's terrible! No wonder she bit you!"

He wrung his hands, "I've been plotting this for months. Revenge is a dish best served cold."

She stepped closer to him, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no., no! I did all of this so you two could patch things up."

He winked at her, "And I can't thank you enough, Mandy."

"Listen, Ed, I have a confession to make, okay? I am not actually a doctor. But I do know love and I can see that you still love Wendi." She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "And boy, can she eat pussy!" She pulled back and tried to reason with him, "Your love is just an ember now, but of you fan it, you can turn it into a flame."

He let out a gasp, "That may be so. I would have loved to see her do that. I am sort of a voyeur. Nevertheless, your work is done now, Mandy. I'll take it from here." He pointed her towards the door.

She tried again, "I'm not gonna let this happen. I'm gonna tell her."

"That's very brave of you, knowing I spend months plotting revenge against people who wrong me."

Just then Wendi walked in, "Hello, Eddie." She looked incredible. She was all in black. A pullover sweater and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under it. As she stepped closer, he saw they swaying under the loose fitting top. Under that was a skin tight pair of black leather pants and high heeled black boots. Her dirty blonde hair hung atop her shoulders in a cascade of curls.

He stared at her in awe, "Hi, Wendi, please come in."

She looked at the table, "Everything looks so beautiful. She looked up at Mandy and winked, "As do you too."

Ed turned to Mandy, "Well, thanks to Mandy. She wants to make sure we have the perfect evening." He gave Mandy a stiff stare, "Didn't you, Mandy?"

She pondered to speak up and she rolled her head around as she made her way to the door, "Yes! But if one of the dishes is cold, it's not my fault."

Mandy left the office and Kyle came over to her. The two of them put their ears to the door to listen. Kyle chuckled, "I hear laughter. It sounds like they're having a good time. Are you sure Mr. Alzate's secretly the devil?"

She straightened up, "I don't know. He could just be a helper. Like the Santa thing."

Kyle wasn't convinced, "I think Mr. Alzate's a good man. He wouldn't hurt anybody on purpose."

In the office, Ed and Wendi were having a good time, laughing up a storm. She took another sip of her champagne, "Nobody could ever make me laugh the way you do, Eddie."

"Well, I keep a joke book in the John. I spend a lot more time there these days."

She leaned over, "Oh, I love it when you flirt with me. It get me so fucking wet."

He drew in a deep breath and regardless of his cock getting hard, he was on a mission, "I have something for you." He lifted his napkin and the swan appeared.

She was grinning from ear to ear, "Is that from New Mexico?"

He nodded, "Yep"

"You bought that for me? I didn't think you were paying attention when I pointed it out. You were so busy saying, "If this is New Mexico I'd hate to see the old one."

He laughed, "I remember that. He reached for it, "And now I'm going to---"

She stopped him, and opened up her clutch purse, "Wait! You're not going to believe this." She pulled out a pen from it and raised it up, "I got you something too."

He reached for it, "Come on." He took it from her, "This is from that same flea market."

She was laughing out loud, "Yeah. I knew you wanted it. You couldn't stop playing with it."

He turned it up and down several times, "Well... Well, who could?" He turned it, "Clothes on..." He turned it again, "Clothes off. Come on. This is the greatest thing ever. Look at that."

She leaned forward, "Oh, look at the two of us getting along. I miss this. It makes me wonder why we ever stopped."

He nodded, "Yeah, me too." He put the pen down, "Oh, I remember, yeah, you dumped me."

"Well, I'd really like to give it another try. What do you think?"

"I'll tell you what I think." He got up and came around to the other side of the table. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to her feet. He turned around and planted his ass on the edge of his desk and he watched as she slowly sank to her knees.

Wendi worked her magic and quickly opened up his pants. She yanked them down along with his boxers and grabbed hold of his already stiff cock. She drew it deep into her mouth and began to suck hard.

Ed tore off his coat, shirt and tie and looking back, he swept the desk clean of everything that was atop it. It went crashing to the floor.

Outside the office Mandy let out a gasp, "I told you he was the devil, he just broke the glass swan!" She threw open the door and Kyle and Mandy rushed in and blurted out, "Ed, I can't believe you...Oh fuck!" She stopped dead in her tracks.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers