Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendi paused and slowly drew her plush lips off of Ed's saliva stained cock. She used the back of her hand to wipe away some of her spit, "If you are gonna stay in here, close the fucking door and come join us."

Kyle immediately slammed the door shut and locked it. He turned back and just stared.

Wendi had a wicked look in her eyes, "You two go sit in those leather chairs." She watched as they did as she told them, "Stop, both of you get your pants and underwear off. If you are gonna watch us, I want to watch you two masturbate while doing so." She didn't wait to see them comply. Wendi went back to sucking on Ed's cock, but before she could swallow him again, Ed reached down and swiftly stripped her sweater off.

Mandy looked on and she knew earlier she wasn't wearing a bra. She licked her lips as she stared at those two huge tits, even larger than her mother's. They were capped with very, very large pink aeroules and nipples the size of large pencil erasers.

Wendi's plush bee-stung lips closed around Ed's raging hard-on and she lowered her head and swallowed the entire length of his cock. He wasn't the largest, maybe average, but the way she handled it, it made Mandy envious.

Ed was delirious with lust and love for the women on her knees, taking his cock into her throat. He was naked in his office, his love was on her knees, half naked as were Kyle and Mandy. He would have to sterilize both leather cushions. Their bare asses were on the soft leather. He looked away from Kyle. He wasn't keen on watching Kyle stroking his cock. He looked to Mandy and he drew in a deep breath. He knew Vanessa and Eve's pussy first hand, but seeing Mandy's clam shell pussy. He wasn't sure how she could be related with a pussy so unlike her sister or mother. He loved her darker skin tone, again unlike either of her sisters or mother.

He shook his head, leaving that thought aside. He groaned as Wendi's tongue flicked out and danced over his swollen nuts. He reached down and hefted her huge tits and rolled her large, stiff nipples between his fingers. He released her tits and lovingly ran his fingers through her soft, fragrant locks. He missed her silky hair running through his fingers. He had the urge to bury his face in her curls and inhale, but there was no way in hell he was going to stop her from sucking his cock.

Wendi looked back and licked her lips, "Mmm, I love how you stroke that cock of yours. I remember how great it looked sliding in and out of Mandy's pussy when I was licking her cunt."

Ed was breathing heavily now, from what Wendi was doing and from hearing what happened when Mandy and Kyle delivered the flowers to her house.

Wendi fisted Ed's cock and licked at the head. Her tongue flicked out like a lizard, dancing all around before she took it back into her mouth. She popped it off and looked back at Kyle, "How about you coming over her and peel these tight leather pants off of me."

She looked over at Mandy, "God, I loved eating that pussy. How about you getting over here and you doing to me what I did to you on my sofa."

Mandy let out a squeal and pushed Kyle aside and she tore off Wendi's boots and finished peeling those skin tight slacks from Wendi's lush body. She let out gasp when she saw she wasn't wearing any panties.

Wendi released a giggle, "I thought Ed and I may be having sex here and figures I'd wear as little as possible." She shifted her legs and lowered her fine, bare pussy to Mandy's red painted lips.

Mandy grabbed hold of Wendi's hips and guided her to her waiting tongue. She swept up and down the tight slit and it quickly bloomed and opened. She darted her tongue in and out and found her clit, nearly as large as one of her nipples. She captured it with her lips and her tongue flicked out and ran around and around. She sucked on it harder and felt Wendi shiver.

Kyle was the only one not involved at the moment and he wasn't about to be left out. He slipped to the floor and pushed apart Mandy's gorgeous legs. He scooted closer to Wendi and his cock homed in on Mandy's glistening pussy. She already had it wet and ready after all of the masturbating she was doing. He shoved forward and drove deep into her all at once.

Mandy screamed out from the sudden invasion, but quickly recovered. She humped her ass off the carpeted floor and doubled her efforts on Wendi's juicy cunt. It was no longer just a slit. It was now gaping open as Mandy's talented tongue ran from clit to asshole and back again several times.

Wendi was on the verge of an orgasm and she swallowed Ed's entire length. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace and she suddenly ripped her mouth from his cock, not wanting to bite him. She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Mandy. I can tell this isn't your first pussy. Yes, yes, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

When Kyle heard this, he slammed into Mandy as hard and as deep as he could. He had a tough time staying in her as her legs thrashed around.

Mandy lost it, from the bathing she was receiving from Wendi's pussy and the rock hard cock plowing in and out of her, she lost it. She came so hard, she bounced hard enough to dislodge Kyle from her slick folds.

Kyle lost his balance and fell backward and landed on his back. His rock hard cock was swaying in the air and he had look of dismay on his face.

Ed was laughing out loud, "I remember you getting upset about seeing me naked when I was changing into my baseball uniform. Look at the four of us now, are you still embarrassed?"

Kyle gave him a sheepish grin and fell back and groaned out, "Give me a break will you Mr. Alzate. I wouldn't laugh too much. Both of the ladies had their climax and the two of us both were cock blocked!"

Ed groaned, "I don't know about you Kyle, but this isn't finished. As soon as the two of them have recovered, I'm getting my share." He slipped off his desk and groaned out from the hard surface he was sitting on. He moved to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of scotch and poured out two tumbled. He handed one to Kyle and he sipped on the other one.

Wendi struggled to her feet and tugged on the half naked Mandy, "Come on, join me in a glass of champagne, no reason to let this go to waste."

Mandy struggled to her feet, naked from the waist down. She took the glass from Wendi and sipped it, "Okay, how is this going to work, you know the four of us?"

Wendi chuckled, "Oh I think we'll figure it out, just let it flow. First of all, we need to get you naked. I'm dying to see those gorgeous tits of yours again."

Mandy put her glass down, tore off her blouse and her bra followed, "Okay, look all you want Wendi."

She giggled, "I'm going to do more than just look."

Ed downed his drink and looked to Kyle, "Kyle, get your naked ass over here and help me push these two chairs together."

Kyle helped him and he watched as Ed flopped down on one of them.

Ed knew he could have Wendi anytime he wished, but he knew Mandy was another story. He reached out and took hold of her wrist. He tugged her towards him and he grinned from ear to ear when she came willingly.

Mandy leaned over and straddled Ed's body. She looked behind her and saw Wendi come over and she climbed up onto the other chair. She motioned for Kyle to join her. Mandy reached back and grabbed hold of Ed's stiff cock. She swiped it back and forth getting it nice and wet from her cunt juices. She lowered her body and felt him sink into her hot, tight pussy. She leaned over and came face to face with Wendi who had her bubble butt sitting on the wing of the other chair. She reached for Mandy and guided her to her weeping pussy once again.

Wendi leaned over towards the other side and grabbed hold of Kyle's cock which was staring her in the face, "You better not fall off the chair or pull me off either. I doubt if Outdoor Man's workman's comp will cover this."

He smiled at her and just like Ed did earlier, he combed his fingers through her long, silky blonde hair. He looked to Mandy riding Ed and licking at Wendi's pussy, "This is the one thing I miss about you, Mandy?"

Mandy refused to stop riding Ed, but pulled her head from between Wendi's legs, "What the fuck are you talking about Kyle? I know I may not be able to suck cock like Wendi, but I can hold my own."

He winked at her, "Oh Mandy, you have one of the sweetest mouths that ever sucked me, but what I miss is your long, black hair. It was incredible, so glossy and silky, please let it grow out and don't cut it again." He turned to Wendi, "I love your hair. No it's not a fetish, I love your mouth, so prove me wrong. Show me you're better than Mandy."

She giggled, "Oh Kyle, hold onto your hat. I'm going to give you the blowjob of your life." She licked it from root to tip over and over again. She made sure to get the entire shaft coated in her saliva. Once she had that down, she took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth with every movement.

Ed watched in awe as he saw Kyle's cock slowly disappear into his girl's mouth. He was also watching Mandy, she was so good at riding his cock and licking Wendi's pussy. She had Wendi on the verge of cumming. He saw Wendi was so turned on, she barely had the persistence to continue taking Kyle deeper and deeper.

Mandy was in a difficult situation. She was riding Ed, but wasn't even close to cumming yet. She used the time to work on Wendi and just like before, had her on the cusp of an even stronger orgasm.

Kyle released Wendi's hair and and reached down, just like Ed did earlier and played with her swaying tits. He loved how deep she was taking his cock and he nearly lost it when he felt it enter her throat. He loved fucking Mandy, but wouldn't mind trying out Wendi

Wendi, just like Kyle, loved oral sex. But ever since she broke up with Ed, the only sex she had was from her fingers and her vibrator. The only exception was the encounter she had with Mandy a few days ago.

Ed was close to cumming. He drew Mandy upward away from Wendi and he stood up. For a man his age, he surprised Mandy and she let out a shriek. He took a few steps and planted her tiny, tight ass on the edge of his desk and grabbing hold of her legs, he drew them up and planted them firmly on his shoulders. He was free to fuck her as his own will. He began to pump hard and fast into her and he shocked the hell out of her.

Mandy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. It felt weird at first, but she got over it as she felt a rumbling in her pussy. Her ass came off the desk and with her arms around his neck and her ankles planted on his shoulders, she was being fucked in mid-air.

Wendi pulled her mouth off of Kyle's cock and climbed off of the chair. She spun around and placed knees on the edge of the chair. She leaned over and placed her head on the back of the chair, "Come on Kyle, Ed's fucking your woman. It is only fair that you fuck his." She wiggled her ass from side to side, tempting him for a moment, but it worked.

Kyle came up behind her and swept his spit stained cock up and down the crack of her ass. He lodged his cock in her slimy hole. He shoved forward and felt her slick lips separate. He pushed again and felt the heat of her pussy envelope his cock as he sank deeper and deeper. He bottomed out and was shocked to find out she was just as tight as Mandy. It a way, she was better because she was attuned to fucking longer and she controlled her cunt muscles.

Mandy looked over her shoulder and was so fucking turned on. She didn't realize how hot it was to watch Kyle fuck another woman. She picked up the pace and tried to match Wendi's actions.

Ed was about to collapse. He kissed Mandy hard and lowed her back to the desk. He leaned forward and began sucking on her full, firm tits. He heard her squeal and felt her cunt clutch at his cock. He lost it and started to pump his hot cum into her pussy.

Mandy thrashed about on the desk and between Ed cumming in her, his lips sucking at her tits and watching Kyle fuck Wendi, she lost it and same nearly as hard as he did.

The two of them slumped on the desk and as Ed pulled out of her, he moved around the desk and flopping down in his chair, he tugged on her arm and pulled her off the desk and she curled up on his lap.

The two of them watched as Kyle drove harder and deeper into Wendi. He fucked her so hard his swinging nuts slapped against her bubble butt. He wrapped his arms around her body and mauled her large tits. He felt her quiver around his cock and he knew she was cumming again. He released her tits and grabbed hold of her long hair. He pulled her hair harder and slammed into her as fast as he could. Sweat was dripping from his body and landed on Wendi. He used his other hand and began to finger her puckered hole.

Wendi went into spasms and her entire body was trembling and shaking. She lost it yet again, but this time it was so intense, she started to squirt She bathed her thighs, the chair and Kyle's entire lower body.

The orgasm she was having was so intense, it drove him over the edge and he yanked hard on her hair and she slipped off the edge of the chair. They tumbled back and fell to the carpeted floor. It was ever more intense as Kyle lost it nearly in midair. His cock began to shoot stream after stream of his hot jism into her spasming pussy. He fell to the floor and wrapped his arms around her and held tight until they both stopped cumming.

After what seemed like an hour, they all slowly got dressed and Mandy and Kyle hugged Ed and Wendi and left.

Wendi and Ed got back together and the only one not happy about this was Mike.

Cammy found out her parents were going to the middle east. They were in Doctors Without Borders. Being eighteen already, and just a few months from graduation she was desperate to stay in Colorado.

Without Mike and Vanessa's approval, Eve offered her to stay with them. She loved having Cammy around, especially late at night without Mike available to fuck her, Cammy was a incredible replacement.

The first night there, Eve tip-toed into Cammy's room and slipped into bed with her. She found Cammy naked and pinned her on her back and worked her way down her body to her freshly shaved pussy, "Mmm, I'm so glad you kept up with this Cammy." She licked her way all around and before long, Cammy managed to have Eve turn around and they licked and sucked each other to an explosive orgasm.

Afterwards, Cammy had Eve in her embrace and she hugged and kissed her, "If this is how every night is going to be, I may never want to leave."

Mike came home a few days later and saw Cammy and Eve in the living room playing cards, "Seems a little long for a sleep over, don't you think?"

Eve turned to him, she's only been here four days."

Mike snickered, "Yeah, but four days in a row."

Vanessa cut in, "So Cammy, when do you plan on going home?"

Cammy looked up from her cards, "Oh, Eve was supposed to talk to you about this. I sorta can't go home, because my parents are overseas."

Mike chimed in, "What, they went on vacation and left you here?"

Eve looked up, "Ah, they moved."

Eve explained about her parents and Cammy got upset and got up, "I'll just go and live behind the church. They have a lot of large boxes there."

Vanessa stopped her, "Hold on Cammy sit down and take it easy. Look no one is saying you can't stay here, at least until we figure things out." She ushered her out of the room, "Let's go make us some tea while Mike and Eve have a loud discussion."

Mike waited until they left the room. He stood over her, "Are you kidding me?"

"She's my best friend Dad, I didn't think it was such a big deal."

"The big deal is, you didn't ask us. What if she's allergic to your bird?"

She squinted her eyes and thought hard, "I don't have a bird."

He nodded, "That's right! Because you asked us about having a bird and we said no. So what makes you think you could have a person when we said no to a bird?"

"Believe it or not, she's not talking all the time."

All of a sudden the sound of a oboe was coming from the kitchen. Mike got up, pissed off, "Oh yeah, because when she's not talking, she playing the frickin oboe!"

Later that evening Mike was in the kitchen and Vanessa walked in, "I just off the phone with Cammy's parents. They said they feel terrible about the ways things turned out. They said they would send a ticket for Cammy to join them in Turkey."

He shook his head, "That's not what we're going to do. It is way too tense in that part of the world. It would be even worse with her running around there with that oboe of hers."

Vanessa shook her head, "What's even worse is that they said she still hasn't turned in any college applications. That kid had no plans for after graduation."

"Well if her plans are to stay here, no fucking way!"

Eve walked in trying to smooth things over, "So are we getting ready for the Bronco's game?"

He opened the refrigerator and pulled out two bottles, "Real beer for me and root beer for you. Let's do this."

Just then Cammy walked in. Her long black hair was in a sexy braid, "What are we doing?"

"Eve and I are going to watch the football game."

"Oh, I'm in! But I don't know anything about football. So get ready for a bunch of questions. Are the Denver horses playing tonight?"

He looked down at her, "The Denver Broncos."

"Uh, broncos are horses. I love horses, so much." She went on and on and Mike pushed past her and headed for his office where the TV was already on.

The doorbell rang and gave Mike a break. It was Chuck and he decided to stay and watch the game with Mike, Eve and Cammy. It was either that or cooking class. He weighed his options and even though he disliked Cammy, he knew it would be better than cooking classes.

Vanessa got her coat and decided to take his place and she went with Carol to the class.

Mike took a seat on the sofa and Cammy tossed off her sweater and looked to Eve, "Where do you want to sit?" She was wearing a farmers overalls and a striped t-shirt under it.

Eve waited for Chuck to sit and she looked to Cammy, "Why don't you sit on the other side of my Dad? I'll sit between the two of them." She gave Chuck a wink and waited for him to scoot over. She was in jeans and a bulky knit sweater. Her long Chestnut brown hair hung loose, halfway down her back. She took a seat and wiggled her butt against Chuck's strong thigh.

The game started and it was very boring, neither team was scoring and at the end of the first quarter Eve motioned for Cammy to follow her. "I'll get you two another beer, anything else?"

Mike looked to Chuck and they both shook their heads no.

Eve got Cammy into the kitchen, "You know my Mom is out and so is Mandy. What do you say we tease the guys. I think it is about time to see if you are just into girls or might like guys."

Cammy turned red, "What are you suggesting, Eve?"

We can play a game, sort of strip football. I'm telling you, it will end up with the both of us getting fucked, are you game?"

Cammy bit her lip and took a deep breath, "I don't know Eve, you know I'm still a virgin."

"Yeah, but just because you haven't had a real cock in you. We used enough toys and your hymen was already broken. How about birth control, are you on some?"

Cammy scoffed, "With both my parents being doctors, don't you think I'm on it? Yes, I'm on birth control pills to regulate my periods."

Eve opened the fridge and pulled out four beers. She popped them open and handed two to Cammy, "One for you and one for my Dad. So are you game? I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to try?"

She giggled, "I've always had a crush on your Dad. Okay, I'll try it, but don't be mad if somewhere along the way I chicken out."

She stepped closer to Cammy and gave her a hot, open-mouthed kiss, "Don't you worry my Dad is very gentle and will make you cum like never before."