Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to keep still. but the need to suck and be fucked was overwhelming. Her pussy contracted around Chuck's throbbing cock and the saliva build-up in her mouth was intense and she wanted to suck and swallow. Her heart raced and unable to resist and she began to suck.

Mike was getting close to cumming, but instead of stopping her, he ran his thumb across her bottom lip. He began to move and he stopped when he heard Chuck call out, "Hey Mike."

He stopped and looked back, "Yeah?"

"Chuck snickered, "Ready?" Mike huffed and whispered, "Oh yeah."

Eve didn't have time to react. They both pushed forward at the same time sending shock waves of pleasure flowing throughout her tensed body. She lost it and started cumming and she came hard.

Eve closed her eyes and she screamed out. She felt Chuck's cock throbbing in her pussy and as she lay there feeling wave after wave of excitement course through her body.

Without notice, Mike pulled out of her mouth and he moved off of her. He switched places with Chuck and before she could realize what was happening, Mike shoved his cock into her tight, wet pussy.

Her head rolled from side to side and her ass arched up off the mattress to accept his cock. As her head rolled to the side, she came face to face with Chuck's cum soaked cock. She let out a gasp and without thinking, her mouth opened to accept his cock. It was black and glistening with her cunt juices. Her tongue whipped out and drew some of her fluids from it and into her mouth.

Mike began to stroke in and out as Chuck did the same. Her hands were free and she cupped his balls and he couldn't resist reaching down and began to play with her nipples. Her mouth dropped open further as bolts of excitement shot from her nipples directly down into her pussy.

Mike worked his cock in and out of her as he began to stroke her clit with his cum coated fingers.

Eve couldn't hold back, her entire body was still vibrating. Her second, even stronger orgasm was about to explode. Her hips lifted off the bed and she lost it and began to bathe Mike's cock with her intense fluids.

Mike let out a low growl and he felt a rumbling in his balls and he felt her milking his cock with her cunt muscles. He began to pump his hot cum deep in her spasming pussy.

Chuck was unable to hold back any longer and as he felt her suck even harder on his cock. He pulled back and just like Mike did, he started cumming. He send volley after volley of his hot cum all over her lips, cheek and forehead.

Eve was beyond happy. For a few brief moments, she was able to forget about how her life had fallen apart. She knew with the support of her family and friends, she would make it through and find her calling. Right now her calling was to accept every last drop of cum from her father and her black neighbor.

What make it even better was when it was over, they held her and make her feel loved and she knew she was. She closed her eyes and was totally spent. She wanted nothing more than for round two, but she didn't realize just how tired she was and she drifted off to sleep.

After that encounter, Eve mellowed out and even though in the back of her mind, she was still pissed she didn't get into West Point. She graduated with honors and keeping to her plan, decided to take a year off of school and see what interested her.

Back at Outdoor Man, one evening after the place cleared out, Ed called Kyle into his office. He handed him a ring box, "Okay son, I need you to take this to the jewelry shop and get it resized. I'm giving it to Wendi and will be asking her to marry me."

Kyle looked at it, "You can count on me Mr. Alzate."

"One more thing Kyle, "Don't let Mike see it. He thinks Wendi isn't for me and I don't want to get into it with him just yet."

Kyle nodded and left the office. He pulled it out of his pocket to look at it again. Just then, Mike returned, forgetting some paperwork he wanted to go over at home. He saw the ring box just as Kyle slipped it back into his pocket, "What was that Kyle?"

He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, "Just my phone, Mr. B!" She showed him, "See?"

Mike shook his head, "Don't give me that, I saw a ring box. Is that an engagement ring?"

He shook his head, "I'm gonna have to ask you to forget what you thought you saw."

"Kind of a big step Kyle. I'm gonna let you know that, you know?"

"Well, with all due respect, Mr. Baxter, it doesn't really matter what you think."

He stepped closer to Kyle, "Whoa, did you really say that?"

Kyle was caught, "Wow, you look a lot bigger up close." He turned and left in a hurry.

Mike returned home and told Vanessa what he saw and Vanessa was stunned, "You're sure it was an engagement ring?"

"Yeah, I'm sure of that. As soon as I saw it, all the old feelings came back."

"Oh!"

He continued, "The cold sweats, the second thoughts...." He looked to Vanessa, "Being the happiest, luckiest man in the world." He kissed her."

She grinned, "Mmm, nice save. So Kyle is gonna propose to Mandy. Oh, this is amazing."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why do you sound like you have a problem with it?"

"I don't know. You know, they've been dating a long time, and he's kind and considerate. I get all that."

"Yeah, well, he goes to church. He takes care of his grandmother. That's a lot more good stuff than we could say about Mandy. So what's the problem?"

"I just wish he was more ambitious. I mean, at work, he's basically a sales clerk, and he's okay with that."

Vanessa let out a sigh, "Honey, you know, you're always saying that as a father, the most important thing to you is that our girls are loved, cared for, and protected."

He nodded, "That's Kyle for sure."

Suddenly Vanessa looked to Mike, "Oh, oh, Do you remember what Mandy said this morning about millennial waiting to get married? I mean, what if she turns him down? Kyle might never ask again."

Mike shook his head, "That kid is really sensitive....and Mandy is.... Mandy."

"Oh, come on, she's not that bad. Stop!"

Just then Mandy came into the kitchen and Mike turned to her, "Hey, Mandy, your mom and I were thinking about that millennial thing where you're putting off important decisions till later. Kind of wondering if---"

Vanessa hopped off her stool and blurted out, "Kyle's gonna ask you to marry him!"

Mandy stood there shocked, "Kyle's gonna propose?"

Vanessa came over to her, "Honey, he, uh---he got you an engagement ring."

She was frozen in place, "Oh, my god! He's taking me somewhere special for dinner tomorrow night, but he wouldn't tell me where. He said he wanted to surprise me."

Mike stood behind her, "You don't have to say yes if you don't want to."

Vanessa chimed in, "Yeah, if you're not sure, I mean, you just need to figure out a way to tell Kyle gently."

A huge smile crossed her face, "Are you kidding? I love Kyle. Why would you think I wouldn't want to marry him?"

Vanessa took her hand, "Honey, honey, so you're gonna say yes?"

She took a deep breath and let it out, "I guess I am. Mom, I'm gonna say yes."

Vanessa started laughing, "She's gonna say yes!"

The next evening Mike saw Kyle and he was leaving, "Leaving now, got a big date tonight."

"Yeah, Mandy said you're taking her someplace special."

He came over to him, "Yeah, my favorite taco truck. The food is great."

"You know, I've never smacked you in the head, but let's pretend I just did."

"Okay, Ow! What was that for?"

"A taco truck? Your idea of taking her to a special restaurant is a restaurant that needs to pass a smog test. How about a place like Leonardo's?"

"Oh, I can't afford that. Plus, even if they have tacos, they'd probably be those fancy ones with, like...chicken."

"Let's just pretend I smacked you again in the head. A taco truck Come on! It would be great if sometimes you would just aim a little higher."

Kyle nodded, "I see. You want me to live beyond my means. Got it!"

"No, no, no, that's not what I mean. I mean dream beyond your means. You know, then you work hard to make that dream a reality. Then you could go to restaurants like Leonardo's anytime you wanted to." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, "Listen kid, why don't you take her to Leonardo's, okay?" He handed him a couple bills, "Make it special, get dressed up. Help her with her coat, and pull out her chair."

Vanessa called ahead to Leonardo's and ordered a bottle of champagne to be sent to their table.

Ed came over and spilled his guts about going to marry Wendi. In the discussion it came up that Kyle had the ring and was taking to get it resized. Mike nearly dropped dead.

He called Vanessa over and told her about the mix-up and she was stunned.

At the restaurant, Mandy looked fabulous. Her hair was done up in a mass of curls and she was wearing an off the shoulder red dress. She looked so good. She was sitting on pins and needles, waiting for Kyle to pop the question. She finally blurted out, "I know you have a ring in your pocket."

He groaned out, "Does everyone know this?"

"Can I see it?"

He pulled it out and he dropped it. He knelt down and looked for it. When he found it, he showed it to her and she grabbed it, putting it on, "Yes, oh Yes."

Suddenly her phone went off and a blubbering Mandy answered it and she was so excited. She listened to her mother and her face suddenly turned sour, "MOM I GOT TO GO!!"

They returned to the house and Mandy threw open the door, "You can go home now, Kyle. I'm going to my room... FOREVER!" She ran up the stairs, totally heart broken. Kyle stood by the door, "I have no idea why Mandy is so upset. What did I do wrong?"

She stopped on the stairs, "You didn't do anything wrong and I would like the worst night of my life to come to an end." She ran upstairs and Vanessa followed her.

Kyle turned to Mike who was sitting in the living room and Mike chuckled, "Hey, you want to hear a funny story? Guy sees another guy with a ring. Guy tells his wife. Guy's wife sends champagne to a couple at the restaurant. That pretty much brings us up to where we are right now."

Kyle came and sat down, "I don't get it."

"When I saw you with that ring, I thought you were giving that to Mandy. That's my mistake. My bigger mistake was I told my wife."

"So this is the funny story you're telling me? Well, it's not funny at all!"

Mike shrugged, "Well, you know, tragedy plus time...."

Kyle sat up, "It's not like I haven't thought about proposing to Mandy. I think about it a lot."

"So you really do want to marry her?"

"Yeah, of course. It's like we live in this world of beauty and wonder. Without her, it would be empty. You know, it's like, when I make her smile and she's happy, that's when I know why I was put here."

Mike sat up and looked around several times, "Are, uh....are you reading that off of something?"

"I need to be more than a clerk in a store, you know, when I propose to Mandy. I want to accomplish big things so I can give her a great life. I want to be the man that your daughter deserves."

Mike sat back and thought a moment, "Kyle, this is, of course, a big decision. It's all up to you what you do. If you are waiting to become the man that Mandy deserves, I think you are that man."

He smiled at Mike, "Thank you, sir! And you should know that when the time comes, I would never ask Mandy to marry me without getting your permission first."

"Damn right! But I appreciate that. I really do"

Just then Mandy came back down stairs, "Hey, Kyle, can we talk?"

Mike got up and looked to Vanessa who was behind Mandy, "Come on Honey, let's get some coffee."

She shooed him away, "No, you go I want to hear this."

He stopped and knocked on the wall and motioned for her to join him.

She rolled her head, "Okay! Geez!"

Mandy came into the living room and stood before Kyle and he began, "Look, I'm sorry about the ring that wasn't for you."

She chuckled, "Sorry about the cheesecake you didn't get to eat."

They both sat down and he turned to her, "Yeah, it was a weird night. You thought I was gonna ask you to marry me."

She looked up at him with sad eyes, "Yeah."

"And you got upset when I didn't"

She looked at him and nodded, "Yes!"

"And embarrassed and humiliated."

She cut him off, "Yep, yeah, I know, I was there Kyle! I remember the whole fucking thing! But you know, I realize something when I was talking to mom. I had no reason to be embarrassed. I love you, and I will be perfectly happy just staying like this for the rest of our lives."

"Well, I won't be!" He reached inside his shirt and pulled out a chain. On the chain was a ring. He took it off.

She was stunned for the second time that evening, "What are you doing?"

"This was my mother's." He held up a ring.

She stared at it, "It's beautiful."

"Next to you, it's the thing that means the most to me in my life."

She stared at him and was gasping for air.

He stood up and knelt before her, "Mandy Baxter....."Oh shoot I got to ask your dad something." He raced towards the kitchen and Mike stopped him, "No, no, no, no! I'm good, Vanessa's good! We're all good in here."

He chuckled, "Thank you, sir." He turned back to Mandy and knelt before her again, "Mandy Baxter, will you marry me?"

She nodded several times and tears came to her eyes and she chuckled and in a whisper replied, "Yes!" Yes, Kyle Yes!" She stood up and they were locked together in a passionate kiss.

Vanessa and Mike watched through the opening in the kitchen wall, "Isn't love beautiful?"

He hugged her, "Yeah, young love is. Come on. let's get you cleaned up."

Kyle and Mandy finally broke apart and they were joined by Mike and Vanessa. Mike took Vanessa to clean up all her tears and Mandy came to the bathroom and showed her the ring," Aw, we're gonna head over to Kyle's place and finish off that bottle of champagne. We now really have something to celebrate."

Vanessa hugged her and looked to Mike, "I think you should give Kyle the day off tomorrow so they can celebrate in good fashion."

Mike strolled out and shook Kyle's hand, "Just remember, I'm still your boss and don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

Mandy came out and snickered, "Wow Dad, that doesn't leave much, huh?"

They all hugged and Mandy got her coat again and they hurried over to Kyle's apartment. They got out and it was a cool, crisp night and they stood outside without a cloud in the sky.

Kyle gathered Mandy up in his arms and drew her to him. He caressed her cheeks and ran his fingers through her hair. He stared down at her as she nibbled at her lower lip and seeing her do that sucked the air out of his lungs," I wish we were going to do this in advance. I would have given you flowers, candles and incense."

Mandy's dark eyes sparkled in the light of the stars outside. She smiled at him, "Just stop thinking what could have been and just kiss me, Kyle!"

He placed his finger under her chin and his other hand went to the back of her head. She lips looked so inviting to him and as he lowered his mouth to hers. It felt like the first time he kissed her. It was, it was as her future husband. He tasted her tongue in his mouth. Desire coursed through him and he felt his heart beating so hard, he thought it may burst through his chest.

A groan escaped his lips and his hand was buried in her hair curling into a fist and he heard her release a whimper.

She pressed her lush body against his and backing up, she pressed him against the wall near the entrance to his apartment. She wanted to go in, but couldn't find the will to break free.

Kyle grabbed at her waist and pulled her tighter to his firm body. Kyle covered her tiny body with his much larger one.

Mandy grabbed hold of his sport's coat and pulled him closer to her curves. Her hand sneaked under his shirt and she found his hot, firm flesh. Her nails raked his flesh as her breathing was out of control.

Their hips rolled from side to side grinding their pelvises from side to side. Kyle was the first to break free, "Oh Mandy, we got to get inside before we are arrested for indecent exposure.

She giggled and pushed him towards the door. She clung to him as she waited for him to unlock the door. Once inside, they raced down the hall to his apartment and they were over the top in love with one another.

Somehow they made their way to the bedroom and Kyle turned the gorgeous raven haired beauty towards him. He reached up and with his hands on her shoulders, he pushed at the red lace dress that adorned her body from her shoulders and arms. He licked his lips as he stood there, staring at her gorgeous tits He tried to control his lust, but seeing those dark tipped tits of hers, he couldn't resist. He leaned forward and swallowed her engorged nipple into his mouth.

Mandy released a loud gasp and her arms came up and wrapped around his head. He pulled down the dress till it rested on her ample hips and he sucked at the other nipple, giving it the same attention.

She threw her head back and clutched at his dirty blonde hair. It was even longer then hers was. She pulled at his head, "Slow down Kyle, we have all night. I want to take care of you."

Kyle refused to release her nipple and mumbled, "No!" He held her tight and tightening his grip on her hips, he lifted her petite body off the floor and planted her firmly on the mattress behind her. He resumed his attack on her tits, sucking each nipple until there were wet and shiny, her aeroules turned a deep red and puffy. He grabbed hold of her full skirt and wiggled it from side to side and he loved how she giggled and lifted her ass off the bed to assist him.

His began kissing her lower and licking her heaving belly. His hands replaced his mouth on her tits, tweaking both of them as she squirmed excitedly. He was close enough that he could smell her excitement. He looked up at her, she was up on her elbows, staring down at him, heavy lidded and her dark locks draped over her face.

Kyle made one last tug and the dress was free from her lush body He slid lower still and from between her legs looked up at her naked body stretched out before him. He made short work of her sopping panties.

Mandy squirmed from side to side to slide higher on the bed and Kyle followed her. He could see her smiling at him from between the valley of those two luscious tits of hers. He stared at her fat, camel toe pussy. There was nothing he enjoyed more than eating her sweet pussy. He would do it all night if she would allow it, but after a few minutes, it always gets too intense for her. He liked taking his time. He traced her soft lips with his fingertips, gave her a quick lick and he knew she liked it from the tiny shutter her body made. He spread her open, exposing her delicate pink inner folds. Kyle ran the tip of his tongue around her labia, savoring the tonic she exploded.

Mandy was at wits end. She clutched at his head, "Oh fuck, Kyle, stop teasing me."

He chuckled, "You want it, Mrs. Anderson to be?""

She nodded.

He chuckled again, "I can't hear you?" She didn't reply and he gently began peppering her entire pussy with little teasing kisses. He heard her moan. He stared up at her and their eyes met. He waited for her reply."

Mandy groaned out in frustration as he continued to withhold what she needed. All of a sudden she growled out," Eat me, eat my pussy damn you Kyle!"

He chuckled., "Are you sure, Mandy?"

"Oh fuck yesss!" She hissed "Eat it, unless you want me to get up and go home right now. I know someone there who has eating pussy down to a science."

He groaned and she exactly how to make him jealous of her father. He lowered his mouth to her puffy mound and sucked as hard as he could. She bucked, thrusting her pussy against his face. He gave her hard, firm licks, pressing his tongue inside her, flicking her clit, then he sucked her engorged little nub into his mouth.