Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy reached down and grabbed his head with both hands as if trying to pulled his entire head inside of her. She moaned and shuddered and she was on the verge of an orgasm. She pushed at his head, "Please, no more! I need you inside me. I need your cock and I can't wait any longer, please Kyle."

How could he resist. He scooted off the bed and stripped quicker than ever before. Now naked, he climbed slowly onto the bed and stopped and stared at her beautiful body before him. He couldn't believe she agreed to marry him. He watched as she spread her legs wider, welcoming him with her arms extended and he dropped down and with one savage thrust, buried himself, balls deep into her.

She screamed out and wrapped her arms and legs around him. she called out, "Oh yes Kyle, give it to me, harder and faster,. don't stop. I'm right on the edge."

He didn't need any prodding. He pounded his stiff cock in her over and over again. He was dripping sweat as he never slowed. Even through her first orgasm, he didn't slow. He felt her juices drenching his cock and it only made him go harder and faster.

Mandy wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him down to her. she attacked his ear, sucking wildly at his earlobe, her hot breath made him shiver. She was closing in on an even stronger orgasm and as she felt it approaching, she dipped her head and sank her teeth into the flesh of his clavicle.

Kyle was so close now. He felt his balls tighten, and just before his first blast of cum shot into her, he felt her cunt clench his cock and milked him. He lost in and joined her in a mutual climax a mere moment later. He collapsed, gasping into her tousled hair as they clung to one another.

Not long after that, Kyle rolled off of Mandy and they clung to one another. They drifted off to sleep and throughout the night, one or the other woke and they were at it again. The sun was coming up when they were totally spent. They slept till almost noon. Where upon, they struggled out of bed, took a shower together and made love under the hot spray.

Kyle was glad he had the day off. They returned to bed and made love countless times before finally showering again and Kyle driving Mandy home where she fell into bed, exhausted, but never happier in her life.

More to Come soon.