Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had her face in her phone, "Oh, nothing, just hanging out. Want to join me?"

Eve flopped down on the sofa beside her, "Yeah." She picked up her phone and started looking at hers too.

Mandy without taking her eyes off her phone, handed Eve some candy and she popped it into her mouth.

Just then Kristen came in through the front door, "Hey, guys?"

Mandy replied, "Mmm! Hey, Kristen"

Eve never took her eyes off the phone, "Hey Kristen, Hey, Boyd, Hey, Ryan!"

Kristen chuckled. "No, uh, they're not with me."

Mandy continued on her phone, "Where are they?"

"They are on their way to Canada, so I thought I'd come over and spend some quality time with my sisters." She came into the room, but neither of them looked away from their phones.

Eve added, not looking away again, "Oh, cool, have a seat."

Kristen sat in the sofa chair and just like her two sisters, pulled out her phone and began pushing buttons, "UH, how's the Academy going, Eve?"

She was slumped down in the sofa, "Oh, you tell me."

Mandy was staring at her phone and blurted out, "Oh, my God, you're covered in mud."

Eve snickered, "Yeah, we just finished an obstacle course. I took first place."

Mike walked in from the kitchen and waved and pointed to Kristen, but no one saw him or looked up from their phones.

Mandy was plastered to her phone, "Okay, so when you rinsed it off, was your skin smoother?"

Eve replied, "I've been considering that."

Mike stood behind the sofa and waved and still no one acknowledged him. He finally leaned over, "Guys, look, your sister's here."

Kristen refused to look up, "Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad."

He waved his hand, "Just me."

She ignored him and chuckled, "Do you guys follow The Real Megan?"

Mandy giggled. "Oh, yes. She's blowing up right now."

Eve added, "Oh, my God, look at how cute her dog is."

Kris growled out, "Oh, so cute."

Mike went into his office and returned with a camping lantern, "Listen, you know, you guys are in the same room. You don't need to bounce signals off satellites." He left the room.

Eve snickered after looking at her message, "You're right, that's so Dad."

Mike came upon Vanessa in the kitchen, "Kris showed up with her phone."

Vanessa turned towards him, "Oh, good, maybe Eve will tell her sisters what's going on."

He groaned, "Not unless Megan's dog has it written on its hoodie."

She waved her hands around, "All right, so I got everything packed up for the cabin. Uh, can you think of anything else we might need?"

He dropped a bag back down on the table, "As a matter of fact, three things. Yeah, Ding one, ding two and ding three." He went into the living room with Vanessa right behind him, "Hey, listen, guys, uh. we're gonna head to the cabin. Does anybody else want to go with us?"

All three of them were still sitting there, staring at their phones. Mandy blurted out, "Uh, no thanks! I was gonna get tapas with my friends. We like to pretend the little plates are normal-sized and we're giants."

Kristen looked up. "Yeah, uh, Ryan and Boyd are in Canada, so I'm gonna do absolutely nothing. Believe me, when you have a husband and a 12-year-old boy, doing nothing is everything."

Eve continued pressing buttons on her phone, "Yeah, if they're not going, I'm not going. I'm quiet, and you guys are not discreet."

Vanessa groaned, "Uh-huh, yeah, no, we get it, we get it. I mean, your dad and I go there to unplug, enjoy nature, and, you know, I guess you guys just aren't into that."

Mike added, "Yeah, you can't leave your little toys."

Kris looked up from her phone, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Vanessa took a seat across from her, "We don't mean it as an insult. It's just that, you know, studies have shown that your generation just can't live without your little gadgets."

Kris chuckled, "Studies have shown that your generation ruined the environment."

Eve finally looked up from her phone, "Yeah, and, you know, we love our gadgets, but we don't need them. They're like parents. "

Kris smiled and Mike came over, "If you don't need them, prove it. Yeah, come to the cabin with us."

Mandy finally looked away from her phone and stared at him, "Hey, hey, hey, I don't need to miss out on tiny tapas just to prove something to you I already know."

He came around before them, "How about I make it more interesting? You guys come to the cabin this weekend, I'll pay each of you 500 bucks."

It peaked Kristen's interest. She looked up, "Keep talking."

Vanessa snickered, "Under one condition."

Eve sighed, "Stop talking."

Mike stared all three of them, "You come to the cabin with us and you don't look at your screens for the whole weekend."

Eve shrugged, "Piece of cake. I'm a disciplined member of this country's armed services, and I'm broke."

Kristen grinned at him, "Yeah, and I'm telling Boyd to put down his phone all the time. I'm not crazy enough to offer him 500 bucks, but since you are...."

Vanessa looked to Mandy, "Mandy?"

She kept on typing and nodded, "Yeah, I'm in. I'm just getting it out of my system." She kept it up.

Mike stared at all three of them, "Just to be clear, any one of you break, the deal is done, okay?"

Eve replied quickly, "Deal, but we don't take Mandy."

She looked to Eve, "Yeah, no! What? All right, fine, fine. I'll turn it off." She looked at all sides of the phone and looked to Vanessa and shrugged, "Uh, I don't have any idea how to do that." She handed Vanessa the phone and she turned it off for her.

Once at the cabin, Mike went upstairs to wait for Vanessa who was in the kitchen. They left the three sisters in the living room.

Kris was working on a puzzle on the ottoman, Eve was going a crossword puzzle from the paper and Mandy was seated in a large leather chair, looking at a magazine, going stir-crazy. She was shaking and yelled out to Eve, "Do you have to click that pen over and over again?"

Eve replied, "Is it making it hard for you to look at the pictures?"

Kris tried to settle them down, "Guys, don't snap at each other. We are here to relax." She tried several ways to put a piece of the puzzle together. Frustrated, she suddenly raised her fist and tried to slam it into place."

Vanessa came out of the kitchen with a bowl of snacks, "Hey, guys? You girls having fun together?"

They all chimed in with a chorus of yeah and fines. She gave them the bowl of snacks. She turned to the basket where their phones were, "So, how are you doing without your, without your phones?"

Mandy was shaking, "Oh, so easy..no problem"

Kris looked up from the puzzle, "Killing it!" and Eve added, "Good, good."

Vanessa turned and headed up to see Mike, "Well, good, enjoy yourselves."

Eve looked to Kristen who was tapping relentlessly at a piece of puzzle, "Did you just hear her? I can't believe those two thought we wouldn't be able to last the weekend without our phones."

Kris looked up, "Yeah, this is gonna be the easiest money I have ever made. And I once played poker with Kyle."

Mandy was coming undone, "Yeah, it's so easy. Who needs their stupid phones?" She got up and moved to the basket where the phones were.

Kristen started in, "You know, the stereotype that our generation is always glued to our phones, our devices, it's so ridiculous."

Eve looked up from her crossword puzzle, "You know what is is? It's ageist."

Mandy was thumbing through the newspaper and she turned to them, "Yeah, it's just like old people to be ageist." She snuck her phone between a rolled up newspaper and started to sneak towards the door.

Eve and Kris saw her and Kris called to her, "Where are you going?"

She stood at the door, "I was just gonna clear my mind, get some fresh air, read the newspaper."

Eve grabbed for the paper, Give me that, Give me!"

Mandy pulled back, "No! what are you doing!" She was fighting with Eve, "What are you doing? I'm just trying to relax and read the local obituaries."

Eve grabbed the paper, "Give me, that! Give me that!" She opened the paper and found Mandy's phone wrapped in it. She stared at her, "Really Mandy?!"

Kris growled out, "You almost cost me 500 bucks."

Mandy clenched her teeth, "It's not worth it, I'm in hell!"

Eve growled out, "It's been twenty minutes."

Mandy spat back at her, "Well, how would i know that? I don't have my phone!" She reached out and grabbed it out of Eve's hand

Kris and Eve attacked her, "Give me that!" Kris wrapped her in a bear hug and wrestled it away from her, "Give me your..." She spun Mandy around, "Get it together, Mandy!" She slapped her twice across the face and Mandy was stunned. She pointed her finger at her, "You are better than this!"

Eve blurted out, "Hit her again!"

Mandy shrunk before her, "Don't" She put up her hands, "No, no, no, no, no! Okay!"

Kristen was glaring at her and Mandy held out her hands, "Okay, look. I'm sorry. Got a little crazy there, Whew."

Eve took her phone, "Relax let's just go back to what we were doing originally"

Kris stepped before Mandy, "Yeah, we can do this, guys, if we just stick together, okay?"

Mandy was rubbing the side of her face where Kris slapped her, "Yeah, fine." She sat back down, "I'll just, uh, do what people did in the "olden days." She leaned back and looked straight up, "Stare at the ceiling till I die."

Evening came and Eve looked to her sisters, "I'm gonna take a shower and head up to bed. How are we to sleep in the same bedroom?"

Kris shrugged, "I don't know, it may be cozy, especially seeing it is so cold outside."

She headed upstairs and Kris turned to Mandy, "So did you pack the stuff to tie her up and bind her?"

"Yeah, sure did. We promised Mom and Dad we'd find out what is bothering her and this will do the trick."

They headed upstairs and Kris, being the biggest hid behind the door, waiting for Eve to come into the bedroom. Mandy was sitting on the bed with a two pairs of handcuffs under the pillow."

Eve came in with her hair wrapped in a towel and another around her toned, tiny body. She stopped before Mandy, "What's with the silly grin on your face. I know you normally have one, but this is even sillier?

Kristen snuck up behind her and gave her a tight bear hug. Mandy reached under the pillow and attached it to Eve's wrist and tugging her forward, added it to the headboard. Before Eve could react, Kris lifted the slender cadet and planted her on the bed and Mandy did the same to her other wrist.

Eve struggled and they both fell on her and managed to get her feet secured to the foot board. She struggled, but was firmly tied down. She spat at them, "What the fuck? What the hell are you two doing? Mom and Dad are gonna hear us and come in here and give you both hell."

Mandy stood before her, finally getting the better of her younger, bully of a sister, "Sorry Eve, but this was sort of their idea. Torture you until you give it up."

She tugged at the restraints, "Give what up?"

Kris took a seat on the other side of the bed, "We all know you are struggling at the Air Force Academy, we just want to know what the story is, and we're not letting up until you spill the beans."

She shrugged, Fine, I'll just lay here until we leave tomorrow night."

Mandy came over to her, "Sorry Eve, but they told us we can do whatever we want and we are gonna make you pay." She went over to the door, she closed it and locked it. She looked to Kristen and nodded, "Okay ask away if she doesn't spill her guts, we'll begin."

Kristen looked to her baby sister, "What is going on, Eve? You can tell us."

She shook her head and the towel around her head flopped down, covering her face. Kris reached up and pulled it away. She stared at the damp locks surrounding Eve's pretty face. She swept it off her cheek and cupped her face, "Come on Eve, tell us."

Eve refused and Kris looked to Mandy., "Looks like it's a go." She reached out and spread the towel that was around her slender body, exposing it to her two fully clothed sisters.

Mandy came to the bed and sat on one side while Kris was on the other. They both chuckled as they watched Eve struggle and slowly stopped.

Eve raised her head, "I hope you have a plan, because from what I'm seeing, you two are winging it. You forget, I'm going to be an Air Force pilot and we thrive in tight spots and don't crack easily."

Kris let out a sigh and lightly placed her hand on one of Eve's slender ankles. She tickled the bottom of her foot and watched Eve jump and tug at the mink cuff holding her foot secure to the bottom of the bed, "Oh Mandy, it looks like I found a weak spot in her armor."

Mandy took hold of Eve's other ankle and gently ran her fingernails up and down the sole of her foot. She giggled when she saw Eve struggle and try to pull free.

Eve was ready to kill them, but she was held secure to the bed on all four corners, "I'm telling the both of you now, if you continue to do that, I will kill you both in your sleep and you'll never know I was coming. Now stop it or I will scream."

Kris did it again, "Go ahead and scream. Mom and Dad know what we are doing and if you don't spill, it will only get worse. If you think we don't have a plan, think again." She looked to Mandy, "Show her what we have in the nightstand."

Mandy hopped off the bed and opened the drawer and pulled out an assortment of torture items. There was a tube of lube, a butt plug, a strap-on harness with a large black dildo attached to it. There was a couple nipple clamps and a fur-lined mitten. The last two things she pulled out, made Eve groan and pull harder on the cuffs. Mandy showed her a leather bound riding crop and a large rabbit-ear vibrator. She put a few bottles of warming oils on the nightstand and looked to Kris, "So, what should we begin with?"

Kristen giggled and started removing her clothes, "We might as well get down and dirty. She said she wasn't going to break and nothing turns me on more than a hot, sexual challenge." She crossed her arms and drew the large, bulky knit sweater up and over her head. She reached back and snapped her bra. It was holding those incredibly huge tits and she leaned over Eve and ran them up and down Eve's squirming legs from ankle to just below her sweet smelling pussy. She looked Eve in the eye, "Mmm, I haven't noticed, you're growing some of that bushy hair back, aren't you."

She pulled away and tugged at her boots and took her time removing her skin-tight jeans, taking her panties with them. She knelt back on the bed, completely naked and looked to Mandy, "So are you gonna join us?"

Mandy sat down and slipped out of her boots and unzipping her black slacks, she shimmied out of them. She wasn't wearing any panties and she looked to Eve, "How can you walk around with all of that hair down there?"

Eve closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath, but refused to spill the beans.

Mandy crossed her arms and drew the salmon colored turtle neck up and over her head. She pulled off her bra and reached up and unclipped her hair. She ran her fingers through her golden blonde hair and climbed back onto the bed. She cupped Eve's beautiful face in her hands and leaned down and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips, "How about it Eve, are you gonna tell us?'

Eve let out along sigh and nodded, "Okay, I'll spill, but release me first."

Kristen chuckled, "You forgot I'm raising a twelve year old, no way."

"Okay, okay. You guys sorta noticed, I haven't kept my downstairs cleaned up. Well that is sort of the problem. I came home because I didn't want to sit in my dorm room all alone on a Friday night."

Mandy chuckled, "Well, you should start dating."

Kris rolled her eyes at her and Eve continued, "You would think with a three to one man to female ratio, I could meet a guy."

Kris chuckled, "DO you have any idea what an incredible woman you are? How strong? It is gonna take one hell of a confident man to stand alongside that. I promise, he is out there somewhere."

Mandy added, "And he is gonna be hot to handle you."

Eve tugged at her restraints, "Wow, look at us, talking like sisters. Now are you gonna let me up?"

Kris looked to Mandy and they both shook their heads, "Oh, I don't think so Eve. I don't believe we are ever gonna have the opportunity to get you in this position, ever again." She giggled and looked to Mandy, "So Mandy, where do you wanna start?"

Mandy picked up the two nipple clamps and tossed one to Kris, "We may have breasts that are a lot larger, but her tits are amazing. Look how firm and I know just how sensitive those nipples are. Let's see how hot we can make her."

Eve tugged and rolled her shoulders, but they pinned her down and each of them closed their lips around one of Eve's tiny, but extremely stiff nipples. They licked, sucked and nipped at the steel tips and she was groaning with excitement as the bolts of pleasure coursed through her slender body and settled between her legs.

Kris was the first too close the clamp around the nipple and she tugged at it lightly. Eve was panting hard as she watched Mandy close the clamp on Eve's other nipple.

Eve let out a cleansing breath, "Wow, that wasn't so bad. They sure make me tingle."

Kris giggled, "Oh, wait and see, this is where the torture begins." She grabbed hold of the ring holding the clamp secure and with one swift tug, she pulled it off Eve's nipple.

Eve arched her back and ass off the bed and let out a shriek, "Holy fuck, wha...what are you doing to me."

Just them Mandy did the same and Eve started shaking as an orgasm coursed through her petite body and she yanked hard on the restraints and nearly pulled the headboard off the floor. Her entire body was trembling as her first orgasm overtook her. She was licking her parched lips and groaned out, "Oh fuck, I can't remember ever having such an explosive orgasm."

Kris chuckled, "I told you Mandy, she has the most sensitive nipples in all of Colorado. She came just from having her nipples played with."

Eve was rolling her head from side to side and her damp hair was now dry and it was a tangled mess all around her head.

Kristen hovered over her and sweeping her hair aside, she planted a soft, but very passionate kiss on Eve's lips. She cupped her head and the kiss grew stronger as Eve lifted her head off the pillow to return the kiss with the same intensity.

Mandy was there and she joined in and the three of them switched off, kissing one another and Eve watched Kris and Mandy kiss, "Can you let me up now?"

Mandy giggled, "Oh Eve, no fucking way. We have just started." She picked up a bottle of warming oil and drizzled it from her shoulder, between her pert, firm tits and down to her belly. Both Kris and Mandy used their hands to work the warming oil into her shoulders, tits and belly, but stopped short of her very, very wet pussy.

Eve was gasping for air as the oil was heating up and on her tits, it made her tingle and again felt surges of excitement to run through her body.

Mandy looked to Kris and they both nodded and moved away from Eve. They met at around Eve's knees and they kissed and began to caress one another. They knew Eve was watching them and wanted to get in the mix.

Mandy and Kris' hands came up and still covered in the warming oils. they began caressing each other's tits and their kiss grew hotter and more urgent.

Kris climbed over Eve's legs and the two older sister were soon rolling around on the bed in a heated embrace.

Mandy picked up the butt plug and tossed the fur mitt to Kristen. They both moved over to Eve and Eve let out a shriek, "Oh no, please, not the plug."

They ignored Eve and Mandy squeezed out a large dollop of lube to her fingers. Kris placed her hands under Eve's squirming ass and propped it up. She held her steady as Mandy slowly worked first one and then a second finger into Eve's puckered asshole.