Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve was squirming, but now her protests turned to moans and groans. Kris picked up the lube and spread it over the plug and handed it to Mandy.

Mandy slipped her fingers out and slowly positioned the plug at the entrance to Eve's tiny asshole. She pushed forward, slowly, but steady and suddenly her asshole opened and the plug popped in.

Eve let out a shriek and thrashed around, but it only seeded the plug in better. Kristen released her body to the bed and every time Eve twisted and moved, it sent the plug into her at a different angle. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Kristen slipped the mitt on and began running it up and down Eve's slick legs. One side was smooth and soft from the fur and the other side was covered with tiny nubs to excite and pull at Eve's flesh. She slid up from her ankle to just short of her pussy with the soft side and then turned it over and moved from her upper thigh to her ankle with the nubbin side.

Eve squirmed again and it sent the plug in again and again.

Mandy picked up the rabbit vibrator and making sure Eve saw it, she turned it on low and ran it up Eve's other leg, but she didn't stop short of her pussy. She moved to her slick, fleshy lips and ran the ears of the rabbit across the outside of her thick lips.

Eve screamed out and started cumming again. She drenched Mandy's hand with her cunt juices. She wiggled and shook and the butt plug drove deep into her ass. She thrashed around and trembled even harder.

Mandy ran the tip up her sloppy slit and when she finally reached her clit, Eve released a loud guttural cry and fell back to the bed and she shook violently as she came and came so hard, she released a stream of cunt juices. She squirted and she was heaving her hips up and down and was gasping for air.

Both Mandy and Kris pulled away and watched as their baby sister thrashed around on the bed, panting hard and rolling her head all over the pillow. Her face was covered in sweat and her thick, dark hair was sticking to her forehead and cheeks.

Mandy looked to Kristen, "What do you say we give her a break, but let's keep the heat up. You and I can have a little fun while Eve calms down."

Kristen chuckled, "Wow, we're thinking alike for once. I love the new you, so tall and milky white." She guided Mandy to her back and gathered up her long legs and planted them on her shoulders. She dipped her head and began licking and sucking vigorously at Mandy's pussy. She shoved two fingers deep into her pussy as she drew her budding clit between her lips. Her tongue danced all over her clit and Mandy let out a squeal as she came hard.

Eve propped her head as well as she could seeing she was still strapped down. She had already recovered from the intense orgasm her sisters had given her. She was feeling overwhelmed watching her two sisters going at it. She felt such a craving to join in, but she wasn't able to. She needed to have her pussy attended soon or she may just go insane.

Mandy came down from her orgasm and she now urged Kristen back onto her back. She hovered over her and as they kissed. Kristen ran her hands up and down Mandy's back. Her hands drifted over to Eve and stroked her trembling legs and she rolled her head to the side to see the pleading look of Eve's face.

Mandy swept aside Kristen's silky hair and attacked her neck as her hands palmed Kristen's large, swaying tits.

Kristen fisted Mandy's curly blonde hair and urged her downward. She arched her back as Mandy's lips closed around one of Kristen's huge aeroules. Her tongue whipped all around it as her teeth closed around the stiff tip and tugged and nibbled at it.

Kristen was rolling from side to side as she tried to make contact with Mandy's lower body. She desperately needed contact on her aching clit.

Mandy finally released Kristen's other tit. They were both coated in a film of saliva and Mandy reached her sopping pussy. she stared at it and looked to Eve. She was the only Baxter female without those thick, fat lips. She chased that thought aside as she lowered her head and sucked on one of the fat labia wings. She tugged at it with tight lips. She released it and gave the other side the same treatment. Her hand came into play, lightly petting up and down between those fat lips. Her fingers were soon coated in her slimy juices. She dipped her finger into Kristen's tight hole and she was amazed how hot and tight she was. She dipped her head and replaced her fingers with her stiffened tongue.

Kris went into orbit as Mandy tongue-fucked her. She let out a squeal when she felt Mandy's slimy fingers penetrate her puckered asshole. She fisted Mandy's blonde head, "OH FUCK Mandy, I forgot what an incredible cunt muncher you were. Don't stop, I'm so close. Yea! Yes more!"

Mandy drew Kristen's clit between her lips and as she flicked her tongue up and down the bright pink nub; she drove two fingers deep into Kristen's asshole and pussy at the same time.

Kris released a growl and bathe Mandy's talented tongue with her milky cream. She stiffened and her body bowed up off the mattress and fell back. Her legs encircled Mandy's tall, slender body as tiny tremors continued to course through her lush body.

Mandy finally was able to break free and looked to Eve and giggled, "Looks like our baby sister is more than ready for the finale, Kris."

Kris who was still glowing from the aftermath of her crushing climax. She turned her head and smiled weakly at Eve, "Just you wait Eve. What we have in store for you, you better be rested. You are gonna cum like you never came before."

She tried to sit up, but every time she moved, that butt plug sent shivers through her slender body. She licked her lips, "Bring it on ladies, let's see if your actions are as good as your words."

Mandy moved over to Kris and whispered in her ear. Kris giggled, "Oh yeah, she is gonna love it."

They both knelt up and approached Eve with huge grins on their faces. Eve tugged at the cuffs that were digging into her ankles and wrists a little harder now.

Mandy knelt beside her on one side as Kris took up her stance on the other side. They both began to caress her toned legs, sliding up and down. Slowly inching their was upward towards her slick folds.

Mandy reached over and grabbed hold of the strap-on harness. She slipped into it and tightened the straps. She picked up the bottle of lube and filling her palm with it, she coated the thick, rubbery dildo pointing directly at Eve's gaping pussy. She reached over and grabbed hold of the large, black dildo and tossed it to Kris.

Kris coated the thick, black phallic with a large amount of lube too. The two of them hovered over Eve and Eve's eyes grew large, "Aw guys, I'm hoping you two are going to use those things on each other."

Mandy giggled, "Oh no Eve! You may have not have had any guy at the Academy service your tight little body, but your two loving sisters are going to take care of you. Sorta, scratch the itch as it may be said."

Eve struggled with her restraints, but they were not budging. She fell back, her breathing had grown heavy and she licked her lips as she stared at the two huge dildos about to be shoved into her.

Kristen reached down and tugging at Eve's hips, she drew her further onto her back. When she did this, her ass came off the bed and that butt plug was staring up at her. She reached for it and grasping it, she twisted it a couple of times. She tugged at it. As it started to come out of her ass, Kris, shoved it back in. She did this several times and Eve was moaning and groaning. It wasn't painful, just the opposite. She wiggled her ass, wanting greater contact.

Kris took hold of it and with one swift tug, she pulled it out of her. Eve let out a loud scream and before she could react, Kris shoved the large, black phallic into her gaping asshole.

Eve was so turned on, she came again. She thrashed around, sending the black dildo deeper into her ass.

Kristen had a tough time holding onto the fat, black cock. She guided more and more of it into Eve's tiny ass and as she stared to come down from her explosive orgasm, she was treated to even more.

Mandy snuck in and Kris grabbed hold of the thick, dildo covered in large veins and bumps. She guided it quickly to Eve's slippery pussy and Mandy thrust forward, sending half of the strap -on dildo into her tight hot pussy.

Eve was spasming continually now. She tugged at the straps as her pussy and ass were invaded by two of the largest dildos she ever encountered. Her cunt muscles contracted as wave after wave of her climax overtook her tiny body. Her entire body was glistening in sweat. Her once silky hair was sticking to her face and scalp, covered in swear.

Mandy and Kris began to pump in and out of her. Slowly at first, allowing her to get used to the size. They began to pick up the pace and before long, Mandy was breathing heavily too. The butt of the strap on was pressing again and again against her clit and she too was on the verge of an orgasm.

Kris was flat on her belly. She drove the thick, black rubbery cock in and out of Eve's asshole. Her other hand was buried between her own legs. She violently stroked her own clit and she knew at the pace the three of them were fucking, they just may cum together.

Eve was the first to lose it again. she fell back to the bed, unable to even move. Her entire body was shaking as she exploded all over the dildo Mandy was fucking her with.

Mandy was right behind her and she slumped against her baby sister's slick body as she sent a stream of cum dripping down her long, slender thighs.

Kristen was the last to cum, seeing Mandy had given her an incredible orgasm just before attacking Eve. She rubbed her cunt furiously and slammed the black dildo deep into Eve's ass and she kissed her tight ass cheeks as she lost it and came too.

In the doorway, somehow, Mike had managed to unlock the door. He had a naked Vanessa pinned against the door jam. He was pumping his cock in and out of her from behind as the two of them couldn't tear their eyes away from the intense coupling on the bed.

Vanessa was gasping for air as she lost it and felt Mike filling her cum soaked pussy from behind. She was amazed how their three daughter worked so well together.

Mike slowly withdrew from Vanessa and taking her hand, he led her down the hall, back to their bedroom, but not before closing the door.

Once the trio of sisters recovered, Mandy and Kristen unlocked the restraints from Eve's arms and legs and they were shocked. She didn't retaliate, but hugged them both and caressed her two older sisters.

It wasn't long before the three of them, all completely exhausted and satisfied, drifted off to sleep. None of them needed to check their phones. Although they earned their 500 bucks, their torrid sexual encounter was way more then they anticipated. They made a pact, to meet up at the cabin every year from now on. Eve chuckled as she agreed with Kristen that next year, Mandy would be in the restraints.

Jen turned 18 and was looking at her partner in chemistry class. She has a crush on him, but gagged every time she tried to talk to him. She wanted to go to the prom with him, but he hadn't talked to her either. Vanessa and Mandy tried to tell her that in this time and age, a woman can ask a man out. In the end, she doesn't have a problem, because he asked her out and solves her problems.

She was so nervous at the prom, she froze and all she was able to do was kiss her date instead of the traditional motel sex that normally followed the prom. Jen threw open his car door and raced into the house failing to lose her virginity. She threw herself on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

More to come soon.