Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 20

Story Info
Mike & Mandy twice, Jen's welcomed back, Eve gets some too.
10.8k words
4.83
3.7k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations.

S9E1

Mike was feeling helpless. He couldn't remove the pain that the pandemic was causing his family. They were a lot better off than others. No one in their family contracted it and for that he was thankful.

He did a vlog and made a vow, he wouldn't shave until they were clear of this virus. Vlog after vlog, he continued to preach togetherness and patience. The calendar flew forward and suddenly it was January 2024. He was clean shaven and he rubbed his face, "I don't fucking believe it, but we kicked that virus' ass. Now back to business and hallelujah, we won." Everyone was still on edge, even though the pandemic was finally over, they were reeling from the damage it did.

Jen moved back to China to be with her father and Kristen and Mandy's young girls were already three and four years of age.

Mandy and Kyle moved back to the house during the pandemic to be safe and Mike loved having them there. He looked on as Mandy sang Sarah, her daughter the night, night song. He smiled and snuck back downstairs.

A few minutes later, she came down and she looked to him, "I want to thank you Dad, for all you did over this terrible disease. I don't know what we would have done without you and Mom."

He nodded, "Hey, you're family and you will always have a place here with us." He winked at her, "I heard you singing Sarah the "Night, Night Song." Do you remember when I sang it to you?"

She giggled, "Yeah, but yours was slightly different, if I remember correctly."

"Yeah, I forgot how much I hated that song, all 12 damn verses of it."

She shrugged and her loose fitting sweater nearly slipped off one shoulder, "Well, personally. I always preferred your version."

They both sang it, "Night, night, turn out the light, now get the hell to bed." He chuckled, "Yep, seven seconds, perfect song."

Mandy came over and sat near him, "Sarah's a little young for that one. We're still in the checking for monsters phase."

Mike smiled at her, "I like that stage. When a kid really believes that you can protect them from monsters."

She smiled back at him, with love in her eyes, "Definitely."

He stared back at her, "It's hard giving up that feeling that you're a superhero."

She licked her lips, "Yeah, but.... you know you're always gonna be my superhero, right?"

He leaned towards her, "You don't need one."

She shrugged, "Well, monsters don't scare me anymore, okay? And I'm not letting them get to my kid. I learned that from an old superhero I know."

He winked at her, "That's very sweet of you....old?"

She raised her voice, "Wise?"

He ignored her, "You okay moving back home?"

She took a deep breath, "Yes, I am." She lowered her voice, "Are you okay with it?"

He leaned over and patted her knee, "I really liked having you here."

She nodded, "It's been great." She stood up, "Thanks for scaring away the monsters, Dad." She leaned in and kissed his forehead. she turned and walked to the other side of the couch, "Dad?"

He stood up and approached her, "Night, night, turn out the light, now get the hell to bed!" She turned and he stopped her, "I have a even better version, "Night, night leave the light on, I wanna see your face while I make passionate love to my daughter."

She let out a shriek and began running up the stairs.

He caught her on the landing, smacked her butt playfully and with a quick movement, drew her up into his arms and raced her up the stairs to her bedroom.

He kicked the door shut and placed her on her feet, "Where the hell is Kyle anyways?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "With the pandemic over, Kyle and Ryan went to San Diego to a Comic Con Convention. He won't be home till Sunday evening." She placed her hands on his chest, "It gives us two whole days to get me into bed."

He chuckled, "Yeah, but not to sleep, well not immediately."

She giggled, "Oh, I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby, but someone has to chase the monsters away first. How about Mom?"

He stepped closer, "Same, but at a rock convention."

She pushed him away, "If that's the case, you go take a quick shower and I'll hop into one too. I'll meet you back here in, let's say fifteen minutes."

He came closer, "Or we could shower together."

She shook her head, "I just washed my hair and I hate making love with a wet head."

"I could dry yours after we get all nice and slippery."

She giggled, "Sorry, maybe tomorrow, I can't wait that long for you to dry my hair. Now off with you, you're wasting time. See you here in fifteen."

He groaned and stepped out of the room and headed for his shower. He washed and did a little man-scaping. He washed his hair and imagined Mandy, naked in the shower, soap running down her full firm tits. He stroked his cock and shook his head, "Not now Mike, save it for Mandy." He rinsed off, hopped out and dried off.

He entered her bedroom and there were no lights on. The only light was the moonlight coming in through the open curtain. It cast a beam of light across Mandy's beautiful naked body. Her legs were apart, her face towards him, her heavy tits rose and fell from her slightly, heavy breathing.

Mandy watched him walk slowly toward her, his rock hard cock bouncing and swaying in front of him with each step he took. He saw her tongue come out and swipe across her lips. He reached the bed and knelt before it. He leaned over, "Now this is the way to get a beautiful young woman to go to bed. I've wanted you for such a long time, Mandy. I know we were close before, but ever since the pandemic, I was afraid if I did catch it, I would spread it to you and Sarah and that is the last thing I'd ever want."

With that said, he reached out and cupped her naked breasts in his hands. He loved how it made her gasp and shiver.

Mandy smiled softly and closed her hand over his, "That is one of the reasons I love you so much, Dad. You're always putting family first. Even during the pandemic, you still went to work. Worked feverously, keeping the store afloat. Doing all of that online ordering shipments slowing. To top it off, you returned home to us and again, put us first." She released his hand and reached down and cupped her hand around his throbbing cock, "Now enough of that mushy crap, I need you, now!"

He started slowly at first. Knowing they had the entire night, as long as Sarah didn't wake up. He ran his hands all over her luscious body, whispering how beautiful and exciting every nook and cranny she had. He soon followed up his touch with his lips and tongue, and soon Mandy was quickly bucking and heaving beneath him. Her moans and cries excited him to a fever pitch. She grabbed his head and cradling his face in her hands. She whispered to him, "Please Dad, fuck me. You're torturing me."

He didn't need a second invitation, he moved himself quickly between her legs and pressed his cock between her dripping pussy lips and thrust forward, hard. He buried his fat cock deep into her well prepared pussy. He sank in deep in a single hard thrust. As he thrust into her, Mandy screamed and lifted, arching her body, thrusting her pussy up and grinding her clit against his invading cock. As Mike drove downward, Mandy thrust upward, their bodies smacked together loudly and she pulled the pillow over her face so she could scream and not wake up Sarah.

Faster and faster, harder and harder he pounded his raging hard cock into her writhing, steamy pussy and she answered every thrust with ones of her own. She was giving Mike as well as he was giving her and they worked together like a well-oiled machine. They both knew this couldn't last much longer and they also knew, it was just the start of a long, erotic evening.

With an almost a primitive growl, Mike lifted her ass high off the bed and slammed his cock down into her waiting body.

Mandy clutched at him, "Oh Dad, oh God, yes, fuck your daughter, fuck me harder, fill me with your potent cum." She arched her ass off the bed, "Give it to me Dad, make me cum so hard, yes, yes, OH GOD YESSSSSSS!" She bucked against his invading cock. She clawed at him as Mike continued to pound her as hard and fast as he could into her bed.

He felt a swelling of love for her. He always loved her, but the way he felt right now, he tried to hold his emotions together. With the way Mandy reacted, he wondered if it was love, or just sex. He tried to push that emotion aside and maybe confront it later. He leaned in and kissed her with a little more passion and she responded in like.

He lifted her high off the bed and pounded down into her, his cock almost thrusting right through her body. Mandy twisted and turned while she growled and screamed, and he pounded her harder and faster.

Suddenly Mandy arched upward again and this time held it there, and a shudder seemed to start at her feet and it grew and grew, moving up her body in wave after wave until it burst through her entire body. She screamed and clawed at his back and down to his ass.

Mike felt her pussy walls tighten around his cock, she milked him, but was glad he was able to hold off. She wanted more and she was happy it was yet to come.

As Mike felt Mandy's pussy loosen and relax, he felt the control come back. He loved watching her come apart and he knew before the weekend was over, he was going to see it again and again.

When he found her settle back, he began again, he pounded into her harder and faster. His cock was like a supercharged piston, pumping into her like a race car at the Indy 500. He slowed and swept her hair from her face. He kissed her and stared into her eyes, "Come on Mandy, cum for Daddy. I want you to come apart and as you do. I want to slam so deep into you that you can feel me in your throat. I'm going to keep on fucking you, throughout this weekend and give you more of what you expect and deserve."

She pulled him down to him and she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. "I'm going to cum, please Daddy, cum with me. I want you to cum so hard and fill me till I overflow and if there is any left, I want it in my mouth to remember that taste."

When Mike heard this, his balls contracted and for a moment, as his cock swelled and grew stiffer, he let it go and he could feel his cum shooting through his cock like a geyser and out into her steamy, over stimulated pussy. Mike couldn't stop cumming, he wanted to yell it out, but kissing her was at the top of the list. He kissed her with such intensity, it melted her insides.

Mandy finally ripped her mouth from his. She loved kissing him, but she loved breathing more. She gasped for air and she clung to her dad. She couldn't release him as her arms and legs stayed wrapped around him. She tightened her grip as she felt his cock continue to pulsate and spurt and just like she imagined, he came so much it seeped out from their tight union.

They were totally spent, and they lay there for what seemed like ages, their bodies still locked together from their groins and mouths. His cock slowly began to soften and she tried to keep him in her. She tightened and released his cock, as she tried her best to keep him in her.

Mike rose up on his elbows and felt his cock slip out of her, "Oh damn, Mandy, sorry, but just because he's taking a break, I'm not."

She was smiling from ear to ear just hearing him say that. She rose up and kissed him tenderly on the lips, "Mmm, you've made my day and hopefully my weekend. When I tucked Sarah in this evening, never did I imagine to end up like this, I love you Dad and I'm sorry if I sorta went off the rails. I love you more than life itself and I hope you take it that way."

He stayed hovered over her, even though they were not connected, physically, they were connected emotionally. "I know where you are coming from. I'm happy I didn't overreact and after hearing you say what you just said, I love you too."

She lost it and wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. She plastered her lips to his. She slid her tongue deep into his mouth. She pulled back and giggled, "Wow, I think that worked, I can feel someone coming back to life."

Before long, they were at it again and as he sank back into her, all doubts of their relationship evaporated and they were once again, a part of the family circle that closed tighter and nearly unbreakable.

S9E4

Mike had a surprise for Vanessa. After a lot of phone calls and some greasing of palms, Mike managed to get Jen a working visa. He was going to surprise Vanessa with her return, but Kyle fucked it up. Just as Mike was trying to explain to her what was happening, the door flew open and in walked the full fledged adult, Jen.

Vanessa let out a high pitched shriek. She jumped up and nearly crushed her with her embrace.

Jen was just as happy to be there as Vanessa was. Over the next couple of days, Jen found out that her father had a lot to do with her leaving. She found out he sent her away to keep her safe. With her there, he couldn't speak out about the horrible conditions.

She was mad a hell and was packing to go home. Mike had a long talk with her and told her how much her father loved her, but he couldn't do what was right if she was there. She realized he was right, again, as always.

After some tearful hugs, Jen felt that old yearning. She hadn't experienced much over the past few years. He father basically had her locked away, as most families were during the pandemic. She hugged him tighter and suddenly she felt a nibbling on her neck. She felt the excitement coursing through her tiny, but very adult body.

Vanessa came into the room with a bottle of red wine, "What do you say we have a toast, to the safe return of the newest Baxter."

After the wine was poured, and the toast was make, Jen took a sip and put her glass down, "Yeah, Here I am!"

Vanessa took a sip of her wine and chuckled, "Yeah, here you are.' She took a seat beside her. Jen was sandwiched between the two of them and she turned to her, "Jen, forgive me, but I still think back to that first time we were together at Abbott-Barry and I can't stop thinking about you in that was, especially since you came back into our lives."

Jen stared up at her. She found Vanessa nearly on top of her now. She could feel the warmth of her sweet breath against her skin.

Jen released a nervous chuckle, "Believe me Vanessa, ever since I returned to China, locked away during this fucking virus, that so many blame my people for. I've had so, so many sleepless nights dreaming about you and Mike and if the two of you are willing, I'd really like to begin again." Before Vanessa could reply, Jen reached out and grabbed Vanessa by the back of her head. Her fingers ran through her thick, silky dirty blonde locks as she pulled her forward until their lips met in a very, very sensual, by gentle kiss.

As their lips connected, it felt like a wave of electricity coursed through her tiny, sexy body. Sparks of sexual tension flowed throughout the entire room.

It started off slow and gentle, but once she tasted her delicious lips, Jen parted her lips and welcomed Vanessa's slippery tongue into her mouth. She felt Vanessa's tongue dart in and out, and their tongue danced about in a passionate frenzy.

Vanessa slowly pulled away, gently caressing her child-like face. She held her face in her warm hands and stared into her dark, sultry eyes. She kissed her forehead and pulled back. She licked her lips and whispered, "Jen?"

Jen drew in a deep breath and let it out, "Yes, Vanessa?"

"You know, I know that Mike was your first. Sadly, I wasn't there to see it happen and join in during your trip into adulthood. I was wondering if I could watch him make love to you?"

Jen let out a gasp, she wasn't expecting that, and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the moment. She wanted them both and she knew she would have them both, but she looked to Mike. She saw the look of a father and knew how much he loved his three daughters and calling her a Baxter, she too wanted his love, just like he gave Kris, Mandy and Eve. The look of love she felt suddenly turned lustful and she stared at him with longing. She saw him leaning in towards her and she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and waited for his lips to reach out and claim hers.

Unlike Vanessa's kiss, his was more powerful and with so much more passion and yearning. She released a moan when she felt his tongue dart into her mouth. The kiss grew more passionate, it that was possible and she ran her hands down his firm body. She felt every muscle in his body straining as she tighten her embrace on him. She pulled back and giggled, "My, my Mike. I sure looks like you were working out a lot during that pandemic, huh?"

He continued to hold her and he slowly leaned back until he was flat on the sofa. He pulled her up onto his body and their bodies molded together like a fine pair of gloves.

Jen was hovering over Mike and she began to unbutton his shirt. It didn't stop there and she removed article after article with the confidence of a young, sexy woman. She traced her slender fingers over his chest hair. She dropped her head and circled his nipples as her silky raven locks swished back and forth, exciting his flesh even further. She smiled as she felt his raging hard-on poking at her belly and trying to get back to its ultimate goal, the depths of her pussy.

She couldn't resist slipping lower and once she was above his raging hard -on, she licked her lips. She took in the stiff cock before her. There were droplets of pre-cum oozing out, running down the thick shaft. Without even thinking, she lowered her hands and wrapped it around his cock. Her tiny hand struggled to wrap around the girth of his fat cock. She felt the thick veins around his shaft pulsate against her palm and she lowered herself down to him.

She looked back to Vanessa and when she saw her nod, she turned back to Mike. She opened her mouth and her tongue tasted his salty, pre-cum. She swirled it around her lips. Her hot breath bathed his cock and as she opened wider, she enveloped the head and slowly lowered her head, taking nearly a third of him into her hot, wet mouth.

Mike threw his head back and growled out, "OH fuck, Jen, that feels incredible. Do you have any idea how much I thought about this happening again. It is so much better here with Vanessa watching too."

She began to bob up and down, taking more and more into her tiny mouth. She was producing so much saliva, it ran down his shaft, and collected all around his swollen nuts.

He was losing control and he reached out and grabbed her head, directing her head further down onto his raging hard-on. He threw his hips upwards, "Oh fuck!" He growled out as he felt her tongue whipping around and around his cock.

Jen was in a zone. She felt his cock pulsating against her active tongue. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste all he had to give, but she was denied.

Mike suddenly yanked backwards. he pulled his cock away from her gorgeous mouth, "No, no way Jen. I'm going to be buried deep in that luscious pussy of yours, then and only then will I give you my semen." He lifted himself off the sofa and suddenly pushed her back against the cushions of the sofa.

Jen was staring up at the two on them. she was at their mercy and she waited to see what would happen next.

Vanessa, who was hovering over them, came back into the picture. She grabbed hold of Jen's sweater and pulled it up and over her head. She tossed it aside and grabbing her tailored shirt, she grabbed hold of the two side and with one vicious pull, tore it open.

Jen let out a shriek and followed with a nervous giggle. She was pulled upright, just long enough for Vanessa to pulled the tattered blouse off of her and it followed the sweater. She had her bra pulled upward and over her head. Vanessa didn't bother to even unhook it. She was pushed back to the sofa, naked from the waist up now.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers