Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was busy too. He removed her shoes and in a matter of moments, her slacks, and panties were bunched up on top her her torn shirt. He stared down at the naked Asian beauty, ripe to to fucked and fucked hard.

Vanessa wanted in on the action and she knelt beside the sofa and ran her fingertips all along Jen's silky, sensitive flesh. She lowered her head and planted several wet kisses on her belly and her tongue snaked up and down her quivering thighs.

Jen let out a gasp as she saw her zeroing in on her pussy. She learned years ago about maintenance and she kept herself completely bare ever since. She arched her ass off the cushions when she felt Vanessa's hot breath on her glistening dark lips.

Mike sat back and let Vanessa have her fun till he got to plow deep into her luscious, dark folds. He licked his lips, "Oh fuck, Vanessa, look at that sweet, juicy cunt of hers."

Vanessa, didn't just look, she attacked it. Her tongue extended and parted her dark, nearly black cuntlips. She licked up the juices that glistened all along the thin line. She heard Vanessa moan as she swept her tongue up and down, savoring her sweet and tangy taste.

As Mike watched Vanessa eat her pussy, his hands were traveling up and down her sleek form. He set off fires wherever he touched. He caressed her squirming legs, her flat toned belly up to her tight, slightly larger tits than he remembered. He twisted and tugged on her black licorice nips and had her groaning as much as Vanessa was making her too.

Vanessa felt Mike tap her on the shoulder and she came up for air. She moved out of the way, knowing she would get her fill of the Asian beauty before long.

Mike crept up in front of Jen and grabbed hold of her legs. He leaned inward and she immediately wrapped them around his waist. He grabbed his cock and like a heat seeking missile, found its target. He let out grunt. He knew she would be tight, but not this tight. He wiggled his hips and felt the inner ring part and sucked the head of his cock into her overheated body.

Jen's legs were scissoring back and forth. The heels of her feet were kicking at his ass, "Come on Mike, give it to me. I waited way too long to it. I want all you have, fuck me, fuck me hard. Use me, I want all you have." She growled out and thrashed beneath him.

Mike felt love, the first time since the pandemic hit. He reared back and slammed hard into her, He felt her cunt muscles give way and he was balls deep in her. He held it there for a brief moment and then he began to move. He lost all sense of reality and all he knew was he had to fuck this gorgeous woman, yes she was a woman now and he was going to give her all she could handle. Over the next fifteen minutes, he fucked her. He fucked her non-stop. He fucked her through multiple orgasms and he was covered in sweat. He dripping his sweat all over her and he could still feel her legs gripping his slick body.

Vanessa leaned in and began kissing Jen. The kiss was unlike he had ever seen his wife give anyone. The torrid kiss spurred him on and he growled out as Vanessa ripped her mouth from Jen's and she kissed him.

He kissed Vanessa back and shook when he saw her climb up onto the sofa and lowered her fat lipped pussy to Jen's face.

Jen let out a squeal and wrapped her arms around Vanessa's hips and pulled her tighter to her mouth.

Mike was at wits end. Just seeing the incredible sight before him, it was too much to take and he kissed Vanessa harder and he felt his cock swell up and the dam burst. He felt like his balls were being ripped from his body. His orgasm was so intense he felt light-headed and he began to shoot rope after rope of his hot, milky cum deep into the well-fucked pussy beneath him. He slumped against Vanessa and she screamed out as Jen pushed her over the top.

Jen was nearly squashed to death by the two of them, but her violent climax overtook her too and she bucked wildly, nearly throwing the three of them off the sofa.

They came together in a sweat covered mass of arms and legs. The entire room reeked of sex and the only sound was the sound of their heavy breathing

Once they recovered some sense of reality, they uncouples and Mike carried Jen up the stairs to the huge shower. He was followed by Vanessa and the three of them climbed in and over the next thirty minutes, they washed each other and oral was performed on all, by all and as the huge over sized hot water tank was drained, they hurried out of the cool spray, dried one another off and headed to the master bedroom to continue their welcome home party.

As Jen slept beside them, Mike kissed Vanessa and winked at her, "Honey, our baby is home and I hope the three of us spend a lot more time together, just like this."

She kissed him back and snuggled against him, "Oh Mike, you can count on it."

S9E10

Mandy and Kyle just finished moving into Kris and Ryan's garage apartment.

Kris noticed she looked down, "What is the problem Mandy?"

She shrugged, "Look at me, all I have is Kyle and Sarah. My designing career is in the dumper. Kyle has a new profession. You and Ryan are well on your way in both of your careers and all I am is a stay at home mom."

Kris hugged her, "You're the perfect mom and you are doing a terrific job. Hang in there and you'll find your path."

Later that day, she spoke with Kyle and Ryan and tried to figure out how to help Mandy.

That evening, Kyle sat beside her gorgeous wife. She looked even better than normal. She thought if she dressed up, she may feel better. She had her long blonde hair pulled up in a messy bun. She was wearing a evergreen dress with white polka dots. It accented her large tits and long, shapely legs.

As always, Kyle fucked up the plan to get Mandy out of her funk. He was assisted by Ryan who came in and didn't make the situation any better, but Ryan figured if they turned it around and made her feel super sexy, that might get her out of her doldrums.

Kyle stood before her and nodded to Ryan. She let out a gasp when Kyle leaned in and kissed her. She thought it was going to be a peck, but he placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her to him for a deep open-mouthed kiss. She returned the kiss, forgetting Ryan was directly behind her. She moaned loudly into his mouth when she felt Ryan's lips on her neck. Her entire body stiffened when she felt his lips tug at her ear and whispered to her, "We'll make you fell really good, just let go."

Kyle sucked at her tongue and heard her groan as Ryan's fingers slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. Kyle pulled back slightly, but continued to kiss her as he pulled the dress off her shoulders and down to her waist.

Ryan sank to his knees and tugged at the dress and it fluttered to the floor. He lifted one foot and then the other and tossed the dress aside. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her panty clad ass to his face. He inhaled her musky scent and he kissed and licked her nearly bare ass. He nipped at her flesh as he worked feverously to remove his clothes while Kyle kept on kissing her.

He reached up and slowly lowered her panties. He buried his face in her juicy folds and she shivered. "Oh fuck yeah, this is doing it."

Kyle reached around and unhooked her bra. He drew it from her heaving tits and she was gasping for air. Her nipples stood high and firm as he brushed his fingertips over the ripe buds. He dipped his head and sucked on one of them, then the other. He looked up at her, "Look back Mandy. Ryan is stoking his cock, thinking about fucking you. Why don't you slip down there and suck his cock?" He looked to Ryan, 'You're in for a treat, she loves sucking cock."

Ryan ran his hands up her toned legs and reaching her pussy, he ran his fingers through her folds, "Oh fuck, Kyle, Mandy is dripping wet."

Mandy sank to the floor and lowered her head. Her tongue darted out and she licked at the dripping head. She slowly drew the string of pre-cum from Ryan's cock into her mouth. She parted her red lips and closed them around his shaft. She hummed and slowly lowered her head. She began breathing through her nose as she sank lower and lower until her nose was pressed against his belly. Her tongue began lapping around and around his shaft. She felt it pulsate in her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and danced across the crinkled bag of his nuts.

Ryan had thought he had died and gone to heaven. He clutched at her silky blonde hair and as he fisted her hair, the bun came undone and her silky hair floated over his thighs and belly.

Mandy loved having her hair played with when she gave head and she doubled her efforts, sucking harder and finding his asshole, she shoved a finger in as deep as she could.

Kyle slipped to the floor and he took was naked already. He spun Mandy around as if she was a rag doll. He guided her to her knees and as she sucked wildly at Ryan, Kyle shoved his cock deep into her slippery pussy. He felt the heat and how tight she was. He clamped onto her hips and began plowing full steam ahead. He knew what she wanted and what she needed. He felt her shiver and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. He dipped his hand down to strum her clit, but found Ryan's fingers there already. He slipped his hands upward and began mauling her tits and that triggered what she was in dire need of. She loved the attention and it worked. She stroked Ryan's cock. Her hand was a blur as her tongue danced all over the swollen shaft.

Ryan threw his head back and started to cum. He painted her face and shot several ropes of his slimy spunk into her mouth.

Mandy drank down as she could, but as she came, her mouth closed and she was left with a face covered in Ryan's spunk. She loved every drop he had and as Kyle began pumping her pussy full of his semen, she came again, an extension of her last orgasm, but more intense and a lot stronger. She leaned back and ground her lush ass against his cock as she felt the last couple spurts fill her well fucked pussy.

Ryan slumped back and slowly got up and began to dress. He looked down at the loving couple clinging together. He chuckled, "Looks like my work here is done. I'll leave you to clean her up, Kyle."

Mandy chuckled and smiled up at Ryan, "Thanks, I needed that. Tell Kris I'm pissed at her for telling you two about my funk, but I'm glad she did." She watched Ryan leave and climbing to her feet, she pulled at Kyle, "Come on, let's take a nice long shower, maybe you can put another bun in the oven."

S9E14

Mike and Vanessa are excited, because Eve is finally coming home for a short leave from the Air Force Academy.

Mike checked his phone, "Have you got a text or anything from Eve?"

She sat down, "Well, uh, yeah. The good news is she's close. The bad news is she has to be back on the base on Saturday."

He was upset, "What? You know what, we could just write the Air Force a note, like we did when she was in high school."

Vanessa shook her head, "I know, it's so unfair. We haven't seen her since forever. And at first it was gonna be five days and then it was four, and now we've lost one of those."

He scratched his head, "Well, I guess we're just gonna do more with less. And by that, I mean more of my stuff and less of yours."

"Oh, I just want to hold her. Don't think you're gonna keep her all to yourself. We all want to spend time with her, including her two nieces."

Mike scoffed, "Just relax, plenty of time to spend with the girls. I know how to share." Just then Eve came through the door and yelled, "At ease, civilians."

Mike hopped up and pushed Vanessa to the chair when she tried to get up. He beat her to Eve and hugged her.

Vanessa joined him and they made a sandwich out of her. Eve hugged him back, "Hey old man!"

In the morning, Eve came downstairs and Vanessa made Eve her favorite breakfast.

She chowed down and Kristen came in and hugged her too, "The girls can't wait to see their Aunt Eve. I'd have breakfast with you, but I have to get to work, my boss is a real prick."

Mike chuckled, "So I've been told!"

After Kris left, Eve tried getting out of it, "I know nothing about entertaining little girls."

After a lot of discussion, she agreed to go. She went and after she returned, she was devastated. She sat down across from Mike and Vanessa, I gave them my best lines, but nothing."

Mike looked at her, "You have to take another shot with your nieces. You got to be a good aunt. You want to bond with them? You have to get into their world."

Eve looked at him, "I don't know what that means."

Vanessa added, "If you want to play with them, you have to adjust to them"

Eve groaned, "What if they want to have a tea party?"

Mike snarled, "Then you have a tea party. You get out that little set and join in."

She wasn't happy, I'll give it a try."

That evening Eve returned from her tea party with Sarah and Evelyn and she was upset. She was dressed like the fairy godmother."

Vanessa was stunned, "Wow, you really went all-out. Um, how did it go?"

She closed the door and removed her crown, "It sucked." She headed for the stairs.

Mike tried to stop her, "What do you mean?"

"I don't really want to talk about it, Dad. Okay?"

Vanessa tried to talk to her, but got nowhere, She caught Mike in the kitchen, "Why don't you go up there and try and talk to her?"

He shrugged, I would, but I can't because I don't know what's going on."

Vanessa nodded, "Oh, I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense. How can our granddaughters hate Eve?"

Just then Mandy came in, "Hi, sorry, we left Nancy Bear. Hey, did Eve tell you what a fantastic day she had with the girls?"

Mike was confused, "Damn right she did, but you can always hear a good story twice, right?"

Mandy giggled, It was so cute. She was adorable with them. She got down on the floor and played and sang songs. She was like that Elmo we hired, except sober."

Vanessa was lost, "So, so, it went well?"

"Oh my God. All I could hear were those little girls laughing. And they had a tea party. Evelyn served the tea, and Sarah made cake, and Eve made it really fun. Anyway, the girls love their Auntie Eve. Even I'm starting to like her. Gotta go, see ya."

Vanessa looked to Mike, "I mean, do you think Eve misread the whole thing? I mean, look, she's not that great at picking up on feelings."

Mike knew what was happening, "No, she's good at picking on other people that have feelings." He went upstairs and knocked on her door and went in. "Who wants to clean a shotgun?"

She was huddled on her bed, "Go away, Dad."

He still went in, "All right."

"I just said go away"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you said, "Please come in, because you paid for the house."

"I really don't feel like talking about it."

He sat down, "Uh, you don't feel like talking about the fact that you actually had a great time with your nieces?"

She sat up, "Yeah, it was great. They're just so adorable, and I..... I love them." She looked to Mike, "How could I let this happen?"

He stared at her, Well, it isn't really the fact that you let it happen. It actually happened to you."

"You should have seen us, Dad. We were laughing and goofing around and drinking imaginary tea."

He sat up, "I love to do that with them, but, you know, I sneak a little bourbon in there."

She smiled back at him, "We spun around until we got dizzy and fell down. I almost threw up, it was awesome. They called me "Auntie Eeb." How cute is that?"

He stood up and came over to her. He drew her into his arms, "That's adorable, just like you were and still are, Eve."

Just then there was a tapping on the door and Vanessa entered, "Is this a moment for the two of you, or can I be a part of this?"

Eve stared back at her and moved into her arms, Vanessa cupped Eve's face in her hands and kissed her softly. When they broke the kiss, Eve hugged her harder, "Why now, MOM?"

Vanessa kissed Eve on the forehead, "I think the three of us need a little time together."

Eve stared into her eyes, "I've wanted you both, together for so long."

Vanessa hugged her tighter, "It seems like we've been drifting apart and I believe this will bring us closer, much closer. The three of us need to be together tonight."

Mike stepped in behind Eve. He leaned over her shoulder and kissed Vanessa, "Can I join in on this little party?"

Vanessa smiled, they Eve turned to face Mike. She pulled him down for a kiss, "You know, after crawling around on the floor with those two toddlers, I certainly could use a massage, from both of you."

Vanessa took charge and grabbing hold of Mike's hand and placed it between Eve's legs.

He chuckled and watched Vanessa run her hands under Eve's sweatshirt. Eve let her head fall back against Vanessa's shoulder. At the same time, Mike's hand really began fondling Eve between her legs and Eve squirmed and let out a gasp. Vanessa began kissing Eve on the neck and shoulders as she slipped the lose fitting sweatshirt from her shoulder. Eve was shaking as Vanessa groped Eve's firm, high standing tits.

Eve was getting it from both ends, but she still had enough courage to lower her arm and grab hold of Mike's cock.

Mike's hand left her crotch and began unbuttoning her jeans and once he got them open, he pushed them down and at the same time, Vanessa drew her sweatshirt up and over her head. Mike knelt in front of Eve and pulled her panties down. He lifted each foot and tossed her pants and panties aside. He immediately buried his face in her wetness and ran his tongue through her fat lipped pussy. He looked up and saw Vanessa remove Eve's bra and began pinching her nipples and kissing her deeply. He wanted both of them naked. Standing up, he moved behind Vanessa and unzipped her dress.

Eve got into the act and pulled the dress off of Vanessa's shoulders and let it flutter to the floor. Still behind Vanessa, he unhooked her bra and that followed her dress to the floor. He looked over Vanessa's shoulder and he felt his cock grow stiffer. Eve was already playing with her mother's huge tits, "I'm still hoping mine will grow, half as large as yours have Mom."

Vanessa chuckled., "I wouldn't wish these heavy tits on my worse enemy. Sure they are large and attract men, but the weight and the way they put strain on my back, no you don't want them this large. Maybe like Mandy's." She let out a gasp when she felt Mike tugging down her panties and she groaned when she felt his fingers slide through her fleshy lips and he sank two fingers deep into her juicy hole.

Moans came from both Eve and Vanessa. Vanessa mimicked Mike's move on Eve as Mike continued to finger fuck her.

Mike rose up and drew his fingers out of her pussy. He raised his fingers to Eve's lips and she sucked them clean. He dropped his pants and boxers. He pressed his cock between Vanessa's plump ass cheeks. He swept her dirty blonde hair aside and kissed Vanessa's bare shoulders.

Vanessa's hands moved to Eve's tiny, perky ass and pulled her tightly to the threesome still standing beside Eve's bed.

Mike wrapped his arm around Vanessa and began diddling her clit, while Eve used his hairy knuckle to scratch the itch between her legs.

Mike pulled Vanessa away from Eve and scooped her up in his arms and lowered her to Eve's bed. She stared up at him, her long blonde hair floated around her face and down her bare shoulders.

Eve moved around the other side of the bed and she leaned down and kissed her mother. Mike pushed her legs apart and came to rest between her thighs. He pulled her legs up and planted them on his shoulders.

Eve climbed further up on the bed and turned and pointed her tiny ass in his direction. She let out a gasp when Mike began caressing it. He watched as Eve leaned over Vanessa's outstretched body and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her lips. Mike reached down and once again sank his fingers into Vanessa's sloppy pussy. He looked over her leg and saw Eve tugging at her mothers nipple and suck at its twin. Vanessa was getting at both ends and she had her hands fisting Eve's unruly dark brown hair, urging her to suck harder.