Best of Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then some lawyer came up to me and Amy and next thing I know, the university is paying us a shitload of money. We can't talk about how much we got as part of the nondisclosure agreement, but it was a shitload. Amy and I agreed that Amy should be the caretaker of Andrew's money; she's a lot more responsible than I am. Angela said she should be the caretaker but Amy and I outvoted her.

Suddenly, Billy wants to be married to Amy, swears he loves her. He said he tore up their divorce papers and everything.

A month after we got our money, Angela disappeared. Angela and me, we were still in our old trailer and Andrew was living with Amy; I hate to admit it, my sister's a bitch, but Amy is a great mommy to Andrew. But one day, I drove my new pickup truck to school, Angela got out of the truck and didn't tell me 'Bye' or nothing.

At the end of the day, I waited outside of school for her. I called Angela's cell phone like a hundred times and got nothing. Finally, when it was only Mr. Knudsen, the janitor, I asked him to look in the girls' bathrooms for her. And when I called her new IPhone, we both heard it ringing in her locker.

Calling the police was a huge waste of time. Because Angela was eighteen, there wasn't nothing they could do about it. Amy was pissed off; Billy was missing too.

"I bet, I just bet that sneaky ass mother fucker got her run off with him," Amy yelled.

And Todd and Brandon? Like I said, I can't tell no one how much we got, but Todd and Brandon thought that just because I got money, I should buy shit for them. I don't know what kind of friendship says I got buy them play stations and IPhones and shoes. And that bullshit of 'aw, come on man! If I had it, I'd get it for you' is just that, bullshit.

They even decided I should turn my trailer into party zone. They went behind my back and invited all the guys at school that they want to be friends with over to my trailer for a party.

I put an end to that shit when John Falconi decided he'd start cooking one of my frozen pizzas without even asking me. And I don't know who the asshole is that drank my last Fanta Orange, but I was not happy.

So, now, I got no friends at school. Everyone thinks I'm a dick. Really? They're the assholes decided they could have a party at my house, without even asking me, and I'm the dick? They can just blow me too.

But when I stepped outside and saw Todd and Brandon scratching up my truck, and saw that they'd painted 'fagot' on my trailer's wall, I'd had enough. I snapped off three cell phone pictures of them, rusty nails in hand as they ran away, then called the police.

Todd's dad, Mr. Danvers made Todd come over and apologize to me, and paid for the new paint job on my truck, along with the three tires Todd and Brandon had slashed. He slapped Todd, hard, in the back of the head and told him 'Faggot' is spelled with two 'Gs' and the money he was using to pay for my truck and tires? That was coming out of Todd's Christmas presents.

Brandon's mom was hyper-pissed. Not at Brandon, but at me. Said I should have talked to her, rather than call the police. She said she'd made Brandon pay for his share of the repairs. Yeah, right. I'm still waiting for the dickhead to come clean up after their party at my trailer.

I had enough money to just buy a MacMansion somewhere. Hell, I had enough money to buy two or three MacMansions if I wanted to.

But, honestly? I was comfortable living in a trailer. You can look down on me all you want but there's nothing wrong with trailers. So, I leased a lot in a newer, nicer trailer park and paid to have my trailer moved.

The new trailer park also meant that I'd be going to a new school. I know, with all my money, I could have just quit going to school, but really? I kind of wanted to at least finish this one thing. I wanted to be able to say I'm a high school graduate.

The new trailer park was definitely an improvement. The handbook said that steps like the one in front of Brandon's trailer? Those would have to be fixed. Rusted out cars like the one in front of Mr. Farmer's trailer? If it don't run, it don't stay.

At the end of the first row of this trailer park was a small fenced in playground. It had a see-saw and a couple swings and a small merry go round and a couple of slides. At the end of the second row was an above ground swimming pool, also fenced in.

And my new high school was also an improvement; most of the light fixtures worked and all the toilets in the boys' bathroom worked.

"Hey, uh, you, you're Aaron Lott?" a cute guy asked me, sitting down at my table in the cafeteria.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I uh, I heard 'bout your mom and them," Patrick said. "Man, that really sucks."

"Yeah," I agreed.

Patrick and me, we had American History and Sociology together. And Physical Education, but that's not really a class. He asked if we could get together and study; he was struggling in both classes.

Patrick seemed real jumpy as I drove us back to my trailer. When we got there, he said it was cool that I had my own trailer; he lived with his mom and five sisters in a three bedroom house just up the street from my new trailer park.

"Means I got sleep on the couch," he said.

We got out our textbooks and Patrick's problem was he just didn't know what to write down. I showed him that he needed write down the dates, then what happened, and who the people were that were involved.

"I, hey, man, don't you think it's uh, it's kind of bogus, Coach Shamblin making us all shower after P.E. huh?" Patrick blurted out.

I kind of jammed myself under the table; all those swinging cocks, all those tight buns, all soapy and wet. How I had managed to not get a boner while in the shower was a miracle to me.

"Well, who wants smell bunch of sweaty kids running around?" I asked.

"Thinks he just likes seeing us naked," Patrick suggested, giggling.

"I sure as fuck do," I thought, but didn't say anything.

Then Patrick got real nervous and was almost stuttering as he asked me if I knew this guy David goes to my old school. I asked if he was talking about this red head guy and Patrick said that was the one.

"Yeah, I mean, not real good, but yeah I know him. Why?" I asked.

Davey had been a year ahead of me and had graduated with my sister Amy. Amy and a couple of her friends had thought Davey was cute; truthfully, I did too. But I wasn't about to say that in front of my new friend.

"Used go to our school. Had leave; they caught him sucking this guy's dick," Patrick said.

I wished I had known that; I would've given Davey something suck on. My cock was straining against my drawers horrible now.

"I uh, what you think about that?" Patrick asked, face all red.

"I uh, about him sucking some guy's dick?" I asked and Patrick nodded his head.

"Well," I said slowly. "I mean, was he doing it 'cause he *wanted* to or was he doing it 'cause he *had* to do it?"

"I uh, I heard he uh, he was doing it 'cause he likes it," Patrick said, face even redder.

"Well, what *you* think 'bout that?" I asked Patrick, noticing that he was wiggling, trying keep his legs crossed over his hard on.

"I don't know," he shrugged, trying act like it wasn't a big deal.

"I mean, wish I'd known that," I admitted. "Shit, I'd given him something suck on."

"Yeah!" Patrick giggled. "Here you go, bitch! Here's a big old banana for you huh?"

"Uh huh," I giggled too.

Patrick finished his Fanta Orange and put the bottle down on the table. I had finished mine a few minutes ago and had already thrown my bottle away. But because I had a boner poking my pants bad, I didn't get up throw his bottle away. Patrick looked at my mom's Kit-cat kitchen clock for a long moment.

"Yeah, I uh, so you'd uh, you'd let a guy suck your dick?" he asked, face still all red.

"I uh, yeah," I said. "You?"

"Yeah, I mean, don't make you a fag, let some guy do that, huh?" he asked, watching the clock's tail swishing back and forth, keeping time.

"No, probably not," I agreed, my cock really straining my pants.

"I uh, but, uh, you, I mean, you suck his?" Patrick asked, swallowing hard.

He picked up his bottle and tried to get the last few drops out of it. I watched the stupid clock for a minute.

When my mom died, I had thought of throwing the stupid clock away. It had been on that wall forever and I had hated it for as long as I could remember.

"Well, yeah, I mean, he sucks mine, guess I'd kind of *have* suck his, huh?" I finally admitted. "I mean, shit, kind of owe it to him, huh?"

"But I uh, I mean, wouldn't make you gay, huh?" Patrick asked, putting the bottle down again.

"I uh, I guess not," I said.

"I uh, I'll suck yours if you suck mine," Patrick blurted out.

I actually blasted my load when he said that. I grunted, filling my drawers with my sperm as I thought about sucking his cock, sucking him until he shot his load.

"I uh, okay," I agreed and kind of slid out of my chair.

With my mom's goofy clock watching, I knelt on the floor of my kitchen and helped Patrick pull his pants and dark blue underwear down. The waistband was plain white, but the drawers themselves were this dark blue color.

Patrick had a nice one. It was about as long as mine, about six inches, maybe a little more, and kind of fat. My hand fit around it and I could feel how soft the skin was, and how hard his meat was underneath the soft skin. It was nice and warm in my hand and gave a little jump when I wrapped my hand around it.

I didn't look at Patrick's face as I brought my mouth down. I licked around the head of his circumcised cock and tasted his sweat, a little bit of the harsh soap he'd used at P.E. Class that afternoon, and his excitement.

Pursing my lips like I was giving his dick a big old kiss, I continued to lick him while sinking my head over the fat plum shaped head of his meat. My hand stroked up and down his rod as I sank my head down.

"Aw shit!" he cried out and suddenly, my mouth starts filling with his sperm.

I swallowed and swallowed as he grunted, pumping his dick in my face. Finally, he just kind of sagged down and pushed me away.

"Too, uh, oh man! Too sensitive," he muttered, kind of hunched over.

"Man you shot a lot!" I praised.

"I uh yeah," he said, pulling his underwear up.

"I uh, you, you uh, you ain't going chicken out, huh?" I accused, already unzipping my pants.

"Uh, no," he said, finally looking at me.

I pushed my pants and underwear down, freeing my aching cock. Patrick sat and stared at my fat cock, mouth open.

"That, man!" was all he said as he got to his knees.

The feeling of his hand around my cock was great. I almost blew my load when I felt his hot breath on my dick. Then when he licked my cock like it was a lollypop, I really had strain not to blow right there.

He stretched his mouth wide open and took the head of my cock into his mouth. His tongue was licking all around my dick and his hand was pumping my meat.

His other hand came up and began playing with my heavy balls. I jerked and bounced in my seat as he did this.

But when he jammed a finger into my ass, I screamed and just started pumping my sperm down his throat. He fucked my ass with his finger while jerking my meat.

Finally, I weakly pushed him away. He stood up and then sat back down in his chair.

"I uh, you done that before," I accused.

He didn't say anything, just started pushing his books into his backpack. I tucked my dick in my sticky underwear and offered him a ride home.

"I, uh, it's just couple blocks that way," he said and hustled to the door.

I followed him to the door and watched him walk real fast to the edge of the gravel drive. He didn't look back as he turned and started walking up the asphalt road.

"Hey Aaron, how's it going?" Tiffany Elgin, my new neighbor called out.

I looked across the road as this beautiful blonde stepped out of the trailer. She had her daughter's hand in hers and I smiled and waved to her and her daughter Michayla.

Tiffany's about my age, maybe a little older. Her husband is this black guy; he's about thirty or so and they have this really cute little girl.

"Hi Mishayla, hi," I called out.

The little girl smiled a dimpled smile and waved. Tiffany smiled a dazzling smile and they walked to the small playground.

"We're finished our animal crackers, so it's time to play," Tiffany explained.

"You come too," Mishayla demanded.

So, for the next thirty minutes, I played with an adorable three, almost four year old girl. Tiffany was polite, smiling a lot, but wasn't real talkative. I figure, a lot of guys probably play with the daughter, hoping they can play with the momma after.

Finally, I told Tiffany, and Mishayla that it was time for me to eat my dinner; I had school the next day. They both smiled and told me 'bye' as I walked back to my trailer.

Patrick must have been freaked out about what we'd done yesterday; he didn't even say 'hi' to me the next day. I wasn't mean or nothing; just nodded 'hello' and kept going.

After P.E. class, Coach Shamblin waved me over. He was a short, fat, bald headed guy with a hard look in his eyes.

"Hey kid, I don't know what the rules was at your last school, but here? Hair's got be over them ears, hear?" he barked at me. "And can't be touching the collar, hear?"

So, after school, I went on down to Turner's. Turner's this barbershop's been there at least a hundred years.

Taking one last look at my long hair, I told Mr. Feldman to give me a flat top. Two minutes and fifteen dollars later, I didn't recognize me.

When I pulled up to my trailer, the door to the Elgin trailer popped open. I was getting out of my truck when Jamal, Tiffany's husband walked up. He is a handsome black man, always neatly dressed, keeps his hair cut nice and neat.

"Hey, uh, Aaron, right?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I agreed, pulling my book bag out of the truck.

My mom wasn't around call me Trey no more. Everyone at my new school knows me as Aaron too. Now, only one calls me 'Trey' is Amy and she only calls me ask if I've heard anything from Angela. I haven't heard anything from Angela, not since that day she run off.

"Hey uh, listen, I, me and Tiffany, we're going down New Orleans this weekend," Jamal said and got this real mad look on his face.

"Man! New Orleans! Bet ya'll going have a great time," I said.

"Uh huh; one Tiffany's friends and her old man's coming," Jamal agreed. "But uh listen, uh, none the little stuck up bitches 'round here willing baby sit, bunch of racist ass mother fuckers."

"Damn, that's a bitch," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Uh huh, and Tiffany tells me you played with Mishayla and she likes you; it's Friday night and Saturday, we'll be back on Sunday, what you say?" Jamal asked me.

I didn't have anything going on; I was still the new kid in school. There was a football game, in fact, we were playing my old high school, but I really didn't give a shit about football.

"Sure," I agreed and Jamal got a big smile on his face.

The next day, Patrick did acknowledge me, even said he liked my haircut. I nodded and kept eating the school lunch. The lunch at this school was the same as the lunch at my old school; it kind of sucked.

Friday, when Patrick asked if he could come over to the trailer, I almost said yeah. Then I remembered, I had promised to babysit Mishayla so Tiffany and Jamal could go to New Orleans.

"Baby sitting?" Patrick screeched in disgust. "Shit man, tell them you can't, huh?"

"Man, you don't do people like that, huh?" I said.

I got home, changed out of my school uniform and went across the drive to the Elgin trailer. There was a third car parked in front; that must be Tiffany's friend's car.

Inside of the Elgin trailer, I was introduced to Chelsea Williams and her unhappy looking husband Chad. And Chelsea had her younger brother Kevin with her.

"Yeah, I like totally forgot my mom and them was going to Memphis this weekend," Chelsea said, actually tossing her blonde hair back and forth.

"So uh, we uh, we'll pay you little extra, huh?" Jamal said.

Kevin was in my American History class, so he was either my age, or close to it. I smiled at the slightly chubby young man and he gave me a scowl.

"That's all right; he is house broken, right?" I asked and Chelsea giggled.

"Yes, my little brother's already eighteen; can you believe it?" she simpered and gave her brother a real smoochy kiss on his lips. "I can remember when he was born; oh I was so mad! I wanted a baby sister, not no stinky old boy."

"Then, it's fine; no need kick in a few bucks for him," I told Jamal. "He'll help me, right Kevin?"

Keven did not respond. I shrugged; I really didn't want his help, especially if he was going to be a big old dick.

Chelsea gave her brother a big hug and another very wet kiss to his lips. In front of us, right in front of Chelsea's husband, Kevin reached down and gave his sister's juicy looking ass a nice squeeze. She squealed, then laughed and slapped him on his arm.

Chelsea also hugged me, rubbing her very large breasts against my scrawny chest. Her husband just turned and left the trailer. Mishayla did cry when her mommy and daddy left; her crying lasted about three minutes.

Once her tears dried up, Mishayla pulled me into her bedroom. Within minutes, we were playing with her selection of dolls and stuffed animals.

About ten minutes later, Kevin stuck his head in the door and sneered at us. I ignored him; Mishayla was a little girl. She wasn't going to have a video game system sitting around. She was going to have dolls.

"Listen, my sister asks, I been here whole time, hear?" Kevin demanded.

A minute later, the front door slammed. That was fine; I wasn't there to be his best buddy. I was there to babysit a little girl.

After dinner, we went to the small park and played. I kept an eye on the trailer; I had no way of locking the door. I didn't see any sign of Kevin and I was relieved.

I bathed Mishayla, agreeing that she would not get her hair washed tonight. We made a bubble bath and the water was cold by the time we finished.

After her prayers, which included her asking God to bless me, I read 'Goldilocks & the Three Bears' to her. She was still awake, though fighting it when I finished that story. "Rapunzel' was the next story and she did not make it through to the end.

I stretched out on the couch with a new appreciation for mommies. Babysitting a little girl is hard work. I have no idea how my mom had managed to have me and Amy and not lose her mind. Then to have Angela and Andrea and Andrew?

At around three o'clock, there was a frantic hammering on the door. I dragged my stiff sore body off the couch and opened the front door. Kevin hammered on the screen door and screamed at me to open the door.

His eyes didn't look right and his voice didn't sound right. He tried to jerk open the screen door, but I'd flipped the little thumb lock up when Mishayla and I had returned from the park. I gave Kevin the middle finger and closed and locked the wooden door

"Asshole!" he screamed through the door at me.

"Takes one know one," I muttered and lay back down on the couch.

A minute later, two police cars came flying through our trailer park. They screamed past our trailer, sirens blaring. I prayed the noise wouldn't wake Mishayla, but if Kevin's hammering on the door and his screaming hadn't woken her up, she'd probably sleep through a high speed chase.

Mishayla woke up fussy; she wanted her momma. I distracted her by making banana pancakes and getting her to help me. She had fun smushing up the bananas.

Mommies do not have it easy. I had homework to do, but no time to do it, as I cared for Mishayla. I don't know what happened to Kevin, but I also had to worry about him coming around, especially when Mishayla wanted to go swing on the swing set.