Best of Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you think about it?" Amy asked me quietly as I got ready to leave.

"About what?" I asked.

"About living here. With us," Amy said.

"What? Why? Miss picking on me all the time? Miss calling me 'stupid' and 'brain-dead' all the time?" I teased her.

"Yeah," Amy giggled.

When she smiles, my sister is actually a very pretty girl. And, I guess, Mom dying, and Billy leaving her, Amy's kind of grown up now.

The next Friday, when I turned on my cell phone after school, I saw that I had two calls from two different numbers, and one from Amy. One of the strange numbers was a local number, and the other one was from a 985 number.

The first number was to the local police department and of course it dropped me into a voice mail. Well, the jerk off that had called me hadn't bothered to leave any message, so I didn't leave one for them either.

"Trey, oh my God, oh Trey," Amy's voice mail was just her crying and saying 'oh my God' over and over.

When I called her, she wasn't much better, but I did manage to get that they'd found Angela. They found what was left of Angela; she'd been dead for about two weeks, stuffed behind some shit out at some Slidell, Louisiana boat launch.

"Trey, I want to come home," Amy sobbed.

"I'm on my way," I said and started my truck.

The 985 phone number was to the Slidell Police Department. I verified that I was Aaron Lott, yes Angela was my sister, no I didn't know what she would be doing in Slidell, Louisiana. I didn't know where she'd been for the last couple of months or so.

And, from what Amy had been able to figure out from talking with the Slidell Police Department and the local police department, Billy Collier had been arrested Thursday, yesterday, trying to buy a plane ticket at the Louis Armstrong Airport in Kenner, Louisiana. He wanted a one way ticket to Mexico City, but he was using Angela's debit card and it was obvious that he wasn't Angela Lott. When the ticket clerk asked him for a passport, Billy said he didn't need one; he was an American citizen and therefore should be able to go to any American city. As stupid as I am, I know that Mexico City is not in America.

Angela had not gone easily. She had fought back. Billy's left eye was severely infected from her fingernails gouging at his face and his scratched up cheek hadn't fully healed as he tried to buy the plane ticket. When the doctor looked Billy over, he also found several bite marks on his arms and upper left thigh that hadn't healed up right. And all the bite marks were perfect matches for Angela's bite.

I picked up Amy and Andrew, putting Andrew into the back jump seat, and their suitcase into the bed of the truck. Amy sat up in the front seat and whimpered and sniffled the whole way from her trailer to mine.

Andrew had a vague memory of the trailer and ran around, looking at the familiar things. Amy smiled as she grabbed a Fanta Orange out of my refrigerator. When I acted like I was pissed at her for grabbing my soda water, she giggled and gave me a hug and kiss.

"That's my bed," Andrew announced, running back into the living room.

"Yeah, it is, Buddy," I smiled, squeezing Amy one more time before letting Andrew drag me back to our old bedroom.

In the bedroom, he found the box of toys that were either busted up, or too baby for him. But he contended himself with playing with them and I even found his old books in a dresser drawer. I was amazed that Andrew could actually pick out some of the words as we looked at the books together.

"Yeah, Trey, he's a smart boy," Amy smiled from the doorway.

Her phone gave out an angry sounding ring and Amy rolled her eyes. She dug it out and sent it to voice mail. It rang again almost immediately.

"What? What do you want, you miserable old bitch?" Amy screamed into the phone.

She listened for a moment. Then she gave the phone the finger.

"No. I'm home, you hateful old bitch," Amy snarled. "Now, don't be calling me no more."

She looked at her phone for a second, then shrugged and dropped it into her huge purse again. She looked at me and I could see the anger in her eyes.

"Billy's mom," she explained. "Wanted to know if I was home."

Then she got a weird look on her face. She dug her phone out and held her finger over it for a moment. Then she shrugged and dropped it back into her purse.

"Told her I was home," Amy said, I guess to herself, not to Andrew or me.

She looked at me again and gave me a kind of smile. She looked around at my old room, then down the hall to the room she and Andrea and Angela used to live in.

"Trey, I'm home, we're home," Amy whispered.

"Yeah," I smiled, giving Andrew a squeeze.

Amy complained about the food, or lack of food in my house. With a kiss to me and to Andrew, she jumped into my truck and drove off. Jamal watched Amy's progress from my door to my truck. Then he watched her drive away. Then he looked at me and nodded his head in approval.

"Uh huh, wait 'til I tell my sister, hear?" Jamal teased me.

"She's cute," Tiffany agreed. "And who's this? Who's this cute little fellow, huh?"

"This is Andrew," I smiled, holding my baby brother on my hip. "Andrew, Mr. Jamal and Miss Tiffany? They got a little girl I bet you can play with."

"Oh, I don't know 'bout all that," Jamal said. "He anything like his daddy, best just keep him on away from my little girl."

"Mishayla, come here, Baby," Tiffany called into their trailer.

So, Andrew and I and Tiffany and Mishayla went down to the little playground. They jabbered and chattered with each other, the best of friends from second one.

"Your baby's adorable, and so smart," Tiffany smiled as Amy came up.

"Uh huh," Amy smirked at me. "And uh, hey, Trey, uh, think them groceries going jump out that truck on their own there?"

"What? They didn't jump into the truck on their own?" I asked. "Tiffany this is..."

"Hi, I'm Amy," Amy said, holding out her hand. "And you already met my boy Andrew."

I left the women to watch the kids; those groceries weren't going to jump out the truck on their own. I was amazed at the amount of groceries; I never bought more than a couple of bags worth when I went to the store. I smiled when I found a case of Fanta Orange and a case of Welch's Grape Soda underneath all the other stuff.

"Oh, I don't know how long we'll be here," Amy was telling Tiffany as they came up the drive. "I guess until Trey gets tired of us."

"Uh, who's the nasty old grape soda for?" I teased Amy. "Don't nobody 'round here drink that junk."

"I take that back," Amy told Tiffany. "We'll be here until I get tired of him."

"Oh well, bye, real nice meeting you, too bad you got go already," Tiffany smiled and they giggled.

"She don't know we twins," Amy whispered as I lugged the last of the groceries into the trailer.

"What? Why not?" I asked as I put a couple of the grape sodas into the fridge.

Amy just shrugged her shoulders and started helping me put everything away. She found lots of reasons to touch me whole time we worked. Then she started on our supper.

We were just finishing up when Amy got a call. She looked at the number, then looked at me and mouthed 'police.'

She answered, then gasped out loud. Her eyes went real big and she stared, wild-eyed at me.

"My, they, my, they burned my trailer to the ground," she screamed. "Those God damned assholes! They burned my trailer down!"

"Who?" I yelled, trying to be heard over her screaming.

"Billy's mom and dad," Amy screamed.

Apparently, Mr. and Mrs. Collier figured out, if Amy wasn't alive, she couldn't testify against their son in the murder of our sister. So, they'd called Amy, verified that she was home, then firebombed her trailer.

We sat on my couch, our old couch and watched one of Andrew's favorite shows. Then it was bath time; Amy had packed his Spiderman pajamas and he and I played Spiderman and bad man for a while. Then Amy made him say his prayers before telling him a story.

"Move over," Amy whispered, sliding into my bed.

"What?" Got your own bed right there," I complained.

Mom's bed had a bad dip in it; I don't know how old it is. But only way not to be in the hole is to get all the way up against the edge.

"There's a reason I didn't take it when I moved out," Amy said, pushing me back with her butt. "It sucks."

"Well, so does this one," I said.

"Just hold me, all right?" Amy ordered. "Okay? Just hold me. I really need you right now, okay?"

And that's why I'd been so glad to get rid of her. Amy's a bitch. She's always got have her way.

But I wrapped my left arm around her waist and shoved my right arm up under my pillow. She let out this big sigh, grabbed my arm and pushed it up to right underneath her huge boobs.

"I love you, Trey," she whispered.

As big a bitch as she is, I love her too. So, I kissed the back of her head and told her I love her too.

"Tomorrow? We getting another bed, hear?" Amy ordered and we're right back to her being a big old bitch.

But, yeah, I do need a better bed.

It was not a comfortable feeling, holding her, trying not slide right into the hole, sharing a pillow. I flip my pillow over all the time, trying find the cool spot. Well, with Amy's big old head on it, I can't flip it over. And she won't let go of me so I can get on the other side of the dip and sleep.

"Oh yeah, oh God Trey," Amy moaned.

I woke up and realized I was grinding my morning wood into her ass. My hand was squeezing the shit out of Amy's boobs and she was holding my hand real tight and grinding her ass back against my dick.

"Fuck, this is a really bad time for me," Amy moaned. "I'm so God damned fertile right now, you get anywhere near my hooch we'll have triplets, I swear."

And even after saying all that, Amy lifted her leg and eased my cock into her wet pussy. She let out this long moan, then shook real hard.

"Oh God damn, how big is that thing?" she asked me.

"Amy, shit!" I said, trying to pull out of her.

"Oh, Trey, oh Baby, yes," Amy moaned, not letting go of me.

She let out this little scream and my dick can feel her wet pussy squeezing me and nest thing I know, I'm grinding hard into her and squeezing those monster tits of hers.

She let out this little scream again and shook real hard. Then she pulled off of me and half of me wanted to slap the shit out of her, and half of me was glad; last thing we need is for her to get pregnant. I mean, the kids will come out with two heads or something.

She rolled over and kissed me, jamming her tongue into my mouth. God! Her breath was nasty! I'm sure mine wasn't no better, but I wasn't the one doing the kissing.

Then she sat up, pulled her tee shirt off and I wish she'd turned the light on; I want to see them melons.

She pushed me on my back, which makes me slide right into the dip. She pulled my boxers off and grabs my dick in her hand.

"Jesus Christ! This thing is a monster!" Amy said, real amazed like. "Should've seen Billy's. Like a fucking pencil, I swear."

Then she put her mouth on my whang and swallowed me. I figured us eating each other is a lot better than fucking, so I pulled her legs over and she got the idea and wrapped her legs around my head.

"Billy never would do that; says my pussy smells like shit," Amy said, then swallowed my dick again.

Billy is a dumb ass, you hear? Amy's pussy smelled and tasted pretty good to me. A lot better than her morning breath tongue had tasted, that's for sure.

Amy rode my face pretty hard, pumping my dick with her hand and sucking real hard. She screamed, even with my dick in her mouth, then all of a sudden my face got wet.

Then I started to spunk into her mouth. She sucked me until I quit shooting, then got off of me. It's a good thing; I was about to suffocate.

"Love you," Amy said, then lay on top of me.

"Love you too, but we shouldn't done that," I said.

"Yeah, I know," Amy giggled and kissed me.

Then, even though we'd both said we shouldn't have done it, Amy got on top of me and slides my dick into her pussy again. She kissed me, then put her big old boobs in my face and started bouncing on my dick.

I sucked on her nipples; Amy's got some really big nipples, almost the size of those silver dollar pancakes you get at the diner. She pulled her boobs out of my face, kissed me, then shoved her boobs back in my face again.

"God damn, Trey, oh God," Amy screamed out and shook real hard.

"Come in me, Baby, come in me," she panted, breathing that nasty morning breath all in my face. "Come in me, come on, come in me."

The thought of Amy running around with my baby in her belly is more than I can stand and I just yell out and started pumping my sperm into her. Amy let out another little scream and collapsed on me.

"Love you, love you, love you," she said over and over.

After I got Andrew up and helped him in the bathroom, we got dressed and went to the diner for breakfast. I don't know why, I just wanted pancakes, and for all the money she spent yesterday at the grocer's? Amy didn't buy no pancake mix.

Andrew made a total mess out of himself, but Amy just dipped her napkin into her water and had him cleaned up in no time. Then we went to a mattress store and bought a seventeen hundred dollar mattress and box spring. I think it broke the guy's heart that we didn't need to pay him the seventy nine dollars he was going charge for delivery.

We got it home and Tiffany made Jamal quit watching whatever it was he was watching, get off his ass and help me drag the mattress and box spring into the house. Tiffany and Amy supervised as we got the old box spring and mattress off the rusted out old frame and dragged it down to the huge dumpster.

Amy and Tiffany and Mishayla and Andrew were all down at the little park when we finished everything, so Jamal and I went to their trailer and had a beer. Truthfully, I would have rather drank a Fanta Orange than his cheap ass beer. Coy beer is nasty; tastes like dishwater.

"Uh? You put them sheets on that bed?" Amy asked when she and Tiffany dragged the two kids into the trailer.

So, while Andrew and Mishayla played in Mishayla's room and Amy and Tiffany sat and drank beer at Tiffany's table, I went back across the drive. It didn't take but a few minutes to get the sheets and blanket and comforter onto the bed.

"Tiffany and Jamal are watching Andrew," Amy announced as she came into the bedroom and wiggled out of her tee shirt.

Feeling them titties in the dark was nice. Seeing them out in the light was really nice. And, seeing her neat little brown bush and wet pussy lips was really nice too.

We kissed, rubbing all over each other. Then I sucked on her huge nipples; those things were light brown and as big around as my pancakes this morning. Amy kept moaning 'Trey' over and over while I sucked on those things. Then I put my mouth on her pussy and licked and sucked at her while jamming a couple of fingers up into her.

She let out that little scream and shook real hard and got my face all wet. Then she pulled me up and I slid right into her.

Lynette had been nice and tight, and hot. Amy was nicer, tighter, and hotter. Okay, I know, being hotter wasn't really possible; she and Lynette are both ninety eight point six degrees. But Amy just felt hotter and wetter and tighter and better than anyone else ever could.

"Come in me, I want you to come in me," Amy whispered into my ear as she wrapped her beautiful legs around me.

"Pregnancy?" I asked, even though I knew I didn't care if she got pregnant or not.

Our baby comes out with two heads and four arms, we'll just send him to the circus or something. God, some of the shit on television? He or she will have their own reality show or something and be huge stars.

"Yes," Amy hissed in my ear, like she really wants to get pregnant or something.

Again, the thought of her running around, belly all big, titties squirting milk all over the place just sent me over the edge. We both screamed out and I pumped my sister's pussy full of my baby juice.

"Get that big pot down," Amy ordered as I'm trying to catch my breath. "We're doing a gumbo and Tiffany and Jamal are coming over."

Okay, she's back to being a bitch again. But I get down Mom's old gumbo pot while Amy digs out the cast iron skillet to start the roux. I don't know if you've ever made a roux, but it ain't easy.

Amy again proves she's a pain in the ass by making me clean the pot, even though it's already clean. When I finished washing it, she even makes me dry it. We're going be putting water in it, but I got to dry it.

"Oh, quit pouting," Amy smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

A few hours later, Jamal and Tiffany brought Andrew and Mishayla over. Amy had bought Andrew some coloring books and a big box of crayons; I was jealous; I never had the big box of crayons when I was a kid. Andrew and Mishayla sat in the living room and colored while Jamal tried to find something to watch on our television.

"My man, where's the beer?" Jamal asked, digging around in the refrigerator.

Personally, I thought that was rude as shit, come on up in my house and help himself to my refrigerator. Tiffany must have agreed; she slapped Jamal hard on his ass.

"Well, I can't buy beer, I'm only nineteen," Amy said. "Trey, you're what? Nineteen? Twenty?"

As if Amy didn't know how old I am. I smirked at her and she shot me a cute little smile.

"Nineteen," I affirmed.

So Tiffany went across the drive to grab us all some beer. The rice finished cooking right when she got back and we set out the good bowls, the ones my, our mom never let us eat off of unless we had company. I saw the look on Amy's face when she saw the bowls and I hugged her.

"Love you, Baby, love you so much," Amy whispered to me.

"So, how you two met?" Tiffany asked, smiling as we sat down to eat.

"Grew up together; same trailer park," Amy said. "Feel like I've known him all my life."

I didn't have anything add to that. Tiffany told us about working at Pizza Hut and Jamal had come in to place an order to go, but stood right there at the counter and ate his pizza while talking and flirting with her.

"Man! This is good," Jamal said, eating his gumbo quick, even though it was steaming hot.

They left just when both Andrew and Mishayla were getting fussy. I gave Andrew his bath while Amy cleaned the kitchen. After I got him down for the night, I went in search of Amy.

I found her in my, our bed, naked. She smiled as she lay there, driving her fingers in and out of her pussy. Ask me, there's not much can beat the sight of a woman playing with herself.

I ate her pussy to a screaming orgasm, then rammed my dick in her. After I came so hard I nearly passed out, we got into a sixty nine and I ate her while she sucked my dick.

Her pussy tasted great the first tie, but I kind of like it better when I can taste both her and me together when I'm eating her pussy.

The next day, we had our first real argument. Okay, it wasn't really our first real big argument, but it was our first as a couple.

Amy threw out the Hustler and Penthouse magazines, and my big dildo. She didn't understand why I was so upset.

"What? Why you need them nasty ass magazines for? You got the real thing right here, whenever you want it," Amy said. "And, why you was hanging onto Mom's old dong? That's just wrong. On so many levels."

Well, Amy was right; I did have the real thing, and the real thing was a lot better than some magazines. And, I really couldn't tell her, that wasn't Mom's dong; I'd thrown Mom's dong out weeks ago.

A few weeks after Amy and Andrew moved in, I came home from school to find Tiffany and Chelsea in the trailer, Mishayla and Andrew playing with his big choo-choo train. Amy smiled at me and announced that they were now the 'Pregnancy Squad.'