Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then she was shaken from the fantasies. She opened her eyes and standing at the foot of the bed was her gorgeous friend, Jill.

Jill had her hands on her hips, "What, am I too late for the festivities?"

Christy giggled, "Oh hell no! We are taking a break after the first session. He sorta went down on me and he locked his mouth over me and sucked and licked so hard, I creamed all over his face. He's in the bathroom cleaning up. Jill, you won't believe how huge he is." She pointed to his sneakers on the floor, "Just take a look how large his shoes are, does that tell you anything?"

Jill chuckled, "Oh fuck, so how are we going to share him?"

Christy shrugged, "I guess we can wing it. We have all night and I think all three of us will get our fill. First of all, I think you need to get naked and join me on the bed."

Jill chuckled and in her sexy southern accent she replied, "No way Christy. With me in this gown, it is just like Christmas. I want Julian to open up the nicely wrapped package. Sometimes the pretty package wrapping being torn off is half the fun."

Christy stared at the large titted petite blonde. The silk and satin blood red dress clung to all of her curves. Her arms were bare and the low bodice showcased her full tits. They were larger than Christy's and their size had to be at least D cup, or DD. She stared at Jill with her hands on her ample hips and when she turned to show Christy her entire ensemble and she licked her lips, gazing at the bubble butt. The tight dress molded to her ass like a second skin.

Jill stood there and struck a pose, waiting for Julian to come out of the bathroom. She looked to Christy, "You know, I knew you had a good body, but seeing you naked, I have to say, you look amazing."

Christy grinned back at her, "Why thank you Jill and I can't wait to see if you look just as good or better naked?"

Jill chuckled, "You'll find out soon enough. Oh one more thing, what are we going to tell Bonnie?"

"Bite your tongue, this is between the two of us." Just then the bathroom door opened and out walked Julian. He looked from Jill and then to Christy, "Oh my God, Christy, who is your friend and why does she still have her clothes on."

"You met her at the last AA meeting, this is Jill."

"I sorta remember you, and even though you looked fine then, you look fabulous now. So I'm still waiting for my first question, why is she still dressed?"

Jill slowly closed the gap between the two of them and placed her hands on his bulging pecs, "She asked me the same thing. I told Christy I'm like the Christmas present that had the perfect wrappings and a large bow. It's a present you know what is under the wrappings, but you just want to admire the way it is wrapped and you want to take your time removing the wrapping to get to what is beneath it."

Julian looked to Christy, "Is she for real? On Christmas morning, if I know what is in the box, I tear off the wrappings just to get to the present inside."

Jill took a step back, "Well, it's Christmas, so do what you have to, to get to what's inside."

He looked down at the tiny blonde with the big tits. He placed his hands on her hips and spun her around and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he drew it down until it hit the bottom of the track, just above her bubble butt.

He stared at her bare, tapered back and slipped the dress off her shoulders and tugging at it. The dress crumpled about her feet and he let out a groan, seeing her naked, except for her red fuck-me heels and a tiny red thong. He spun her around and he nearly began drooling. He took in her lush curves and knew without a doubt, those high standing tits had to be enhanced. He reached up and cupped them and just like with Christy, his huge hands dwarfed her large tits.

Jill closed her eyes and swayed before him. She let out a gasp when his huge thumbs rolled the extremely large aeroules and she felt her large nipples perk-up from the attention he was giving her.

He released her tits and planted his hands on her hips and led the the few steps to the bed. He looked to Christy and saw she too was focused on the Southern Belle.

Christy got up off her tiny ass and met Jill in the middle and before Jill could react, Christy's hands were in the short, blonde hair of Jill. she pulled her to her waiting mouth and the kiss took off and it was intense.

Julian loved what he was seeing and he took a seat on the edge of the bed. He just sat there and watched at the two blonde beauties locked in a torrid embrace. He couldn't resist, he reached down and slowly stroked his huge cock.

Jill pulled back from Christy. I have to confess, I've wanted to do that since the first day we met. I was just coming down from a drunk stint and wasn't sure if the attraction was real or not. Seeing you naked and seeing how you look at me, I can see the attraction is mutual."

Christy fingered the hair at the nape of Jill's long graceful neck, "Yeah, the attraction is mutual, so shut the fuck up and just kiss me again." They met and their two sets of large tits met before their lips did. It didn't deter Christy and she leaned in and her slimmer lips met Jill's Botox laden lips. Both mouths were open and their tongue danced about. It was as if neither of them could get enough of one another.

Julian cleared his throat, "Um, I hate to interrupt either of you. I could sit here and watch, but I'm itching to get in-between the two of you."

Jill giggled and in her sexy southern voice, she replied, "Be careful for what you wish for Julian. You have no idea what the two of us are capable of, especially two women who are sexually charged as we are. Two who have been without a little longer than need be."

They pounced on him and although the two of them were dwarfed by him. They were the white bread and he was the prime rib filling.

Jill was in front of him and Christy was behind him They were running their hands over every inch of his body, setting off tiny fires wherever they touched.

Jill was kissing him with the same intensity that she kissed Christy. Her tiny hand gripped his stiff cock and she let out a gasp when her fingers didn't touch and as she fisted him, more than half of his shaft was still out of her grasp.

Christy was clutching at his firm ass as he rained kisses all along his neck, ears and shoulders. She raked her nails along his back and she wiggled her tiny finger at his puckered asshole. She smiled through her kisses when she heard him release a grunt and shiver.

Julian wasn't inactive while they attacked him. His hands were traveling down Jill's lush curves. He loved how her firm, unmoving tits squashed against his hairy chest. His hands gripped her gorgeous ass and even though he had large hands, her bubble butt cheeks overflowed. He couldn't get enough of them as he squeezed and caressed them. He couldn't resist. He reared back and planted a hot stinging slap on one cheek and he felt her shiver and shake.

Jill let out a tiny groan and kissed him with even more passion. She felt a second stinging slap and she tightened her grip on his shaft and stroked it even harder.

Christy and Jill managed to get away and they pushed him onto the bed; they climbed up to join in. Christy hovered over his face. She just loved kissing him, feeling his hands roam all over her body.

Jill had much nastier thoughts and she made her way between his outstretched legs. She was on her elbows and knees. she gripped his shaft and stared up at him.

Julian managed to break free from Christy and looked down and watched Jill. He loved how her bright red lips hovered over his cock.

Jill's bright blue eyes locked with his. Her tongue darted out and bathed the tip. She refused to suck it. She teased it over and over again. She giggled when she saw him arch his ass off the bed, urging her to suck it into her mouth. She closed her lips around the tip and popped it off. She did it again and again. Her hand stroked his shaft and pushing it back and having it against his belly, she licked up and down the underside from his swollen nuts to the tip and back down again. She closed her bright red lips over one nut and pulled and let it go with a pop. She giggled as she continued to do it and he was squirming on the bed.

Julian had enough of the teasing. He reached down and grabbed hold of Jill and yanked her up over his body. He kissed her with a sloppy kiss and lowered her to his straining cock.

Jill reached back and guided his cock into her pussy. She whipped her head around and looked to Christy. She reached for her and their bodies met. They clung to one another as they kissed like two long lost lovers.

Julian reached for Christy and pulled her up and over his face and she came willingly. She lowered her already wet pussy to his mouth and just like earlier, he began lapping away at her juicy cunt.

Jill bounced up and down on Julian's cock and she never, ever had a cock this large before. Her ex had a BBC, but he was dwarfed by what Julian possessed. She felt him hitting her cervix over and over again and although from time to time the pain was intense, the pleasure was so much greater. She leaned forward and kissed Christy. She played with Christy's tits and fisted her long, silky blonde hair.

Christy was glad she had Jill there. She knew without a doubt she wouldn't be able to ride Julian's huge cock the way Jill could. She wished she would have had enough willpower to deny him and walkout, but she was without a man too long.

When she felt him attacking her clit and feeling a rumbling in her loins, she knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. She played with Jill's full tits and leaning forward, she managed to pop one into her mouth, even though Jill was bouncing up and down at a furious pace.

Jill screamed out as she lost it and started to bathe Julian's cock with her milky cum. She slumped against Christy, who too was cumming.

Julian had the added space between the bed and Jill and he drove up into her over and over again and he clung to Christy's tiny hips as he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep into her quaking body.

The three of them fell against one another as their climaxes continued and sweat poured from their trembling bodies.

Christy eventually broke free from Julian's claw-like grip and slipping off the bed, gathered up her clothes and stumbled to the bathroom on shaking legs. She washed up and dressed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She shook her head and talked to herself, "You really screwed up here, Christy. Julian calls you here to help him with his sobriety and you end up fucking him." She unlocked the door and re-entered the bedroom. Jill and Julian were locked together in a heated embrace. They didn't even notice her and she picked up her purse and quietly slipped from the hotel room and headed home

A few weeks after the threesome with Julian and Jill, Christy came home from work and saw Bonnie on the sofa, "I got some bad news, I got laid off."

Bonnie was stunned, "What?"

"The restaurant's closing for six weeks for renovations."

"Won't they be paying you during the down time?"

They're only carrying the employees they can't afford to lose."

"Oh, well, then you're out."

Christy rolled her eyes, "I'd like to argue with you, but yeah. So we're looking at six weeks with no income. Let's not panic. We just need to stay cool and make a plan."

The next day there were in the diner and Christy looked to the waitress, "I'll just stick with the coffee."

Bonnie looked up, "I'd like a bowl of very hot water and six ketchup packets."

Jill looked to Bonnie, "I can't enjoy my meal with you two shoving your poverty in our faces. Pick something off the menu, my treat."

Christy shook her head, "Thanks, but we don't need your charity."

Bonnie on the other hand, didn't feel the same, "I'll have a chicken pot pie, and a vanilla milk shake."

Christy looked to the waitress, "Twice."

Marjorie looked to them both, "If you two are really up against the wall, Victor and I would be happy to lend you some money."

Christy spoke up, "Thanks Marjorie, but as your friend, I have to tell you, never lend me money."

Jill had an idea, "Hey, why don't you come work for me?"

Christy was stunned, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, I was actually thinking of hiring a personal assistant."

Bonnie chimed in, "To do what?"

Jill cleared her throat, "Assist me, with my personal stuff."

Christy perked up, "God, Jill, that would be great."

Marjorie added, "Hold on ladies, friends working for friends isn't always a good idea."

Christy ignored her,,"Jill, thank you, you're saving my life. When do I start?"

"How about now? Here's a quarter, go feed my parking meter."

She hopped up, "I'm on it boss."

The next morning Christy came downstairs, "See you later."

Bonnie was washing dishes, "What time are you gonna be back?"

"No idea, she just told me to bring my laptop and bikini."

Bonnie turned and looked at her, "Seriously, a bikini?"

"I'm bringing a one piece. I thought it'd be a little more professional. Okay, I gotta go. I don't want to be late for my first day of...... I have no idea."

The next thing Christy knew it, both Jill and her were in a spa, both naked except for towels and two hunks, one white guy was working of Jill's thighs, while the black guy was working on Christy's lower back..

Jill groaned out, "Christy, I need you to make reservations for lunch at Tra Vigne."

Christy moaned through the towel she had her face buried in and called out, "Sure, for what time?"

"I don't know, what time do you want to eat?"

Christy raised her head, "All depends on if these two are going to give us a happy ending"?"

Jill looked back at Roger, her masseuse, "What do you say, happy endings?"

He chuckled, "Only if you reciprocate. He looked to James, the large black man, "Are you in?"

James looked to Christy, "If she returns the favor, I can't see why not."

All of a sudden, both blondes had their towels removed from their butts. Jill let out a gasp, "We also have to go shopping later."

Christy moaned, "What do you need?"

Jill chuckled, "A personal assistant who dresses better." Oh yeah Roger, just a little higher on the thighs, "Mmm, you found the spot."

Christy arched her ass off the table when she felt the large black hands slide across her lily white ass, "You're buying me clothes?"

Jill was squirming as she felt Roger's fingers slide between her thighs and used two fingers like scissors to slide back and forth across her thick clam shell like pussy, She looked to Christy, "Well, somebody should."

Both Roger and James paused just long enough to slip out of their clothes and they both came around to the front of the table. Roger urged Jill to turn over and when she did, he pulled her entire body closer to him.

Jill's head hung off the front of the table and she looked up at his stiff cock. She licked her lips and reached up to grab hold of his thick cock. She stroked it a couple times and loved how the thick veins popped up.

Roger stepped closer and poured out a large stream of oil all over her high standing tits. He began to massage them, twisting and tugging at her nipples. He thrust his hips forward and watched at Jill's lips parted and his cock sank into her mouth.

Jill groaned out as she felt the head of his cock slide into her throat. Her tongue flicked all around the shaft as she allowed him to fuck her mouth. She was groaning loudly as she felt him pinch her blood red nipples and pull at them. A bolt of excitement raced down from her tits directly to her sopping pussy.

Roger leaned over the table, sending his cock deeper into her mouth as his hands ran down her sleek body to her clam shell pussy. His oily fingers parted those lips and sank deep into her well oiled cunt.

Jill gripped his ass as she pushed and pulled at his tight ass. She fucked her own mouth using her hands on his body. She always produced a huge amount of saliva when she sucked cock and turned upside down, her saliva ran past her eyes, onto her forehead and into her short blonde hair.

On the table beside her, Christy was getting the same treatment. She was still on her belly, but her head was propped up on a cushion. She was looking directly forward and her mouth was wide open, taking James' huge black cock into her pretty little mouth.

James ran his hands down her tapered back to her tiny, tight ass. He wiggled one of his large fingers into her tight asshole and she lunged forward, taking even more of his cock into her mouth. It brushed the back of throat and she took a deep breath before reaching out and grabbing his black ass. She pulled him forward until his thighs were pressing against the table.

James used the oil he had to slide a finger deep into her tiny butt hole. He wiggled it around and pulled it out. He slid lower and began slicing back and forth across her slippery cuntlips. He felt her heat coating his fingers and finding her hole, he shoved two fingers in and petted her inner walls.

Christy thrashed around and she now had his black cock buried deep in her throat. Her tongue was stabbing at his nut sack and she groaned out when she felt him rubbing her G-spot over and over again. She screamed loudly, but his cock muffled any words she tried to speak. Her hair that was clipped up atop her head came undone and her light blonde hair was soaking up the oil that was spread all over her back and it looked fucking awesome.

On the other table Jill's face was completely covered in her saliva. She swept some away so she could continue sucking wildly at Roger's cock. Her entire body was shaking as he used one hand to maul her tits and the other to roughly finger-fuck her pussy. Bubbles of saliva were forming around her lips as she pulled and pushed at his body, fucking her own face with his cock. She was on the verge of her second orgasm when she growled out, "Enough of this crap sunny boy. I need to be fucked and fucked hard. Are you up to the challenge?"

Roger took a step back and her mouth make a popping sound as his cock left her mouth. He stepped around the the other end of the table and grabbing hold of her trim ankles, he pulled her roughly towards him until her tight ass was seated on the edge of the table. He gripped his dripping cock and guided it into her. He shoved hard and it sank balls deep into her hot, sloppy cunt.

Jill's legs came up and immediately wrapped around his muscles thighs. Her heels kicked at him, urging him on, "Come on Roger, I paid for a happy endings, I'll add a couple hundred it you make it a delirious happy ending!"

Roger reached up and grabbed hold of her swaying tits and began mauling them. His hips thrust back and forth as an incredible speed, it was nearly a blur.

Luckily for Jill, she had her legs wrapped tightly around him, because even though she held on, she slid back and forth on the table, but he pulled her back again and again. She whipped her head around and came hard. She bathe his fat, bumpy cock with her milky cum and she screamed out, "Come on Roger, give it to me. Fill my filthy cunt with your hot sperm. Feed it into me and make me feel like a real woman.

He leaned over her and kissed her with such intensity, it nearly took her breath away. He sucked on her tongue and began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her hot, slippery cunt.

While this was going on, Christy managed to get James on the table and she straddled his big black body. She reached back with her tiny hand and she was barely able to have her fingers meet. After denying herself the luxury of fucking Julian a couple weeks back, she saw James' cock was a little more manageable. She swept the big fat black head up and down her slit. It was already sopping wet from her spit.