Best of TV Show "Mom" Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy lowered her body and watched in awe as that big, black snake slowly disappeared into her belly. She felt the pressure surround her cunt and seeped deep into her womb. She held her breath and with one mighty move, she slammed down, taking him balls deep into her cunt.

James smiled up at her, "You like my big, black cock, you little white slut?" He didn't wait for an answer, he pulled her down to him and their mouths were fused together. He shoved his fat tongue into her mouth and he groaned when she sucked on it, just like she did his cock. He played with her lily white ass. he pulled away and watched her straighten up.

Christy bounced up and down, her oil coated hair clung to her shoulders, neck and cheeks as she tried to get him to fuck her harder. She groaned out as he began to pluck away at her stiff nipples and he pulled her down again and she watched his black lips close around one nipple as his fingers tugged on the other one.

She looked over to Jill and giggled, "Wow, I love being your personal assistant, what do you want me to do next?"

Jill was watching Christy ride that BBC and she winked, "I was thinking you come over here and lick my pussy clean after you finish with him." She looked to Roger and James, "Would you two like to see her do that?"

Christy giggled, "I know James likes it, I felt his cock swell in my pussy. Oh fuck, yeah, oh my God, I'm going to cum again. Cum, oh please cum with me James." She leaned in and kissed him and felt his cock swell again and began to spasm as he sent rope after rope of his potent seed deep into her cunt. Her climax grew stronger and she slumped against him as she felt him continue to fill her cunt with his spunk.

After a few minutes, she climbed off of James and on shaking legs, she moved over to Jill. She caressed her sticky legs and leaning in, she went to lick her pussy.

Jill stopped her, "How about you climb up her and let me lick that black seed out of you while you do me."

She giggled and climbed up and before long the two blondes were moaning and groaning as they licked, fingered and sucked each other to yet another incredible orgasm.

It took a few minutes for the two of them to recover, Christy climbed off and kissed Jill, "Wow, boss that was some massage, I just love these perks being your assistant."

Jill climbed off the table and after giving both guys a healthy tip, she guided Christy to a VIP shower where the two of them washed one another and hugged and kissed each other until they were turning to prunes.

They dried off and went to the beauty shop to get their hair done and manicures too. They went shopping and got Christy some new clothes also.

Jill kissed her as she dropped her off at her apartment, "I'll see you bright and early at my place tomorrow, that was a whole lot of fun, wouldn't you say?"

Christy hugged her, "Oh My God Jill, I'm falling in love with this job."

She ran into the house and she stopped before Bonnie. She was dressed in a whole new outfit, her hair was newly dyed and she was carrying loads of shopping bags. She threw up her hands, "I love my new job!"

She stared at Christy, "What happened to you?"

"Oh this? These are my new clothes." She raised one handful of bags, "So are these." she raised her other handful of bags, "And so are these!"

Bonnie was pissed, "She took you shopping?"

She was grinning from ear to ear," Yep, also got my hair done, upstairs and downstairs. I got a little landing strip, in case I get laid in the fog."

"How is getting waxed a part of your job?"

"Jill wanted to see how it looked on me before she got it done on her." She turned to run upstairs, she stopped and turned, "Oh yeah, I might be getting new boobs next week. Oh and the best thing, we went and got a massage and the two guys working on us gave us a REAL happy ending and visa-versa."

Later that evening, Christy came downstairs in stretch pants and a hoodie. Her perfectly done hair was now in a sexy braid.

Bonnie looked to her, "Where are you going so late?"

"Jill called, she needs condoms and I'm just doing my job. and yes, it is weird, but after what she did for me today, I'll nearly do anything."

Christy made to Jill's house and stood at the bottom of the stairs, "Jill?"

Jill came running down, naked and she was wrapping her body in a brief pink robe, "Thank God, I was running out of dirty talk."

She handed her the bag, "I didn't know what kind you liked, so I got you flavored, ribbed and glow in the dark."

Jill opened the bag, "Extra Large, you know me so well."

"I didn't know you were seeing someone. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, he's very private, and kind of famous."

"You're telling me you're fucking a celebrity?"

"Well, not a movie star, more of a porn star, but I already said too much. Why don't you make us some appetizers in case we get the munchies after we're done."

"Come on Jill, you owe me, I just got slut shamed at the pharmacy."

"No, I gotta get back up there, go make us some appetizers. I got a porn star up there and I got to start all over again waiting for you to get here."

"Jill wait."

"What is it?"

"Please tell me who it is."

"No!"

She watched her climb the stairs, "Wow, Jill is going to get fucked by a porn star and I purchased the condoms for her. Oh hell, I'm on the pill, I'd fuck him without a condom." She headed to the kitchen and whipped up a plateful of assorted cheeses and meats. She sat there waiting for Jill to finish. All of a sudden her phone began to chime, "Hi, what now, ready for the appetizers?"

She chuckled, ""Well, it is sorta like this. I told Sean how sexy you were this morning fucking that BBC and it peaked his interest. Not only that, but I'm sorta worn out and was wondering of you would...."

There was a knocking on her bedroom door, Christi already ran upstairs and was at the door. Jill called out in her southern accent, "Come in!"

Christy stood there with a platter of appetizers, your choice, this or me?"

Sean Michaels sat there with his back against the huge brass headboard, "Mmm, I'll take a little of both, if you don't mind."

Christy handed Jill the platter and she began ripping off her clothes. She unzipped her hoodie, tore off her tank-top and after toeing off her shoes, she slithered out of her tights and stood there naked.

Jill giggled, "See that landing strip, Sean? I paid for that."

Christy turned beet red, "Do you think it will lead you to where you wanna go?"

He popped a cheese cube in his mouth, "Oh I think it should make it somewhat easier." He leaned forward and took her tiny hand, "Come on up here and tag Jill out, she need a breather."

Christy kissed Jill, "I think that is a much better way to proceed, don't you think?"

Jill kissed her back and glanced over at Sean and saw a big smile on his face. She pulled back and chuckled, "Hey Christy, look at Sean here. I have a sneaky suspicion he likes watching us."

Christy kissed her lightly on the lips, "Mmm, I'm sorta liking it too." She nibbled her Jill's exposed flesh just below one ear as her hand cupped the back of her head. "I've always loved how exposed your neck is with your short hair-do. She rained kisses all over her neck, briefly moving back to her mouth. Her other hand was cupping Jill's pussy and felt how wet she was.

Jill pushed her towards Sean, "I need a break. It's my turn to sit back and watch. This morning watching you with James, really turned me on. Watching his BBC sliding in and out of your lily white body was so, so fucking hot."

Christy giggled, "Okay boss, you are in a front row seat, just watch and by all means, jump in whenever you see fit." She moved over to Sean and just like she did the Jill, she wrapped her tiny hands around his head and clasping him by the nape of his neck, she pulled his mouth to hers.

Over the next five long minutes, Christy and Sean just clung to one another, kissing and caressing each other. She loved how firm his entire body was, especially his BBC. She stroked it and glanced over at Jill and her eyes were focused on what her hand was doing on Sean's cock.

Sean's best ability was kissing and he devoured Christy's mouth. He too attacked her neck and he smiled when he saw the affect it had on the tiny blonde. He ravished her entire body, starting at her head and neck. He moved to her perky tits and had her squirming on the bed when he popped one stiff morsel between his lips. He used his kissing ability to have her panting. His tongue flicked out and ran around the bright pink aeroule and he loved how those tiny bumps around her nipple perked up. He sucked harder on the nipple and he felt Christy shiver and shake.

"Oh fuck Sean, if you keep that up, I just may cum before you have the chance to fuck me."

He chuckled, "Oh that would be a shame, but I think I could live with that. It will give me something extra to lick when I finally get down between those shapely legs of yours." He moved to her other tit and as he worshiped that nipple, his hand attacked the one he just left.

Christy was a mass of quivering flesh and she clutched at his bald, black head and let out a loud grunt, "Oh fuck Jill, I can see why you love having this man in your bed, I'm cumming. Oh fuck, this is incredible."

Sean released her nipples and moved quickly to her pussy. He found it still in the midst of a climax and he latched his thick lips to her slime covered cuntlips. He sucked lightly at first, knowing how sensitive she had to be right about now. He wormed his fat tongue into her slick hole. He stiffened his tongue and darted in and out. He scooped up as much of her milky cream as he could and smacked his lips, "Mmm, Jill. you have to savor this."

Jill chuckled, "Oh I have and you are not wrong. I'm nearly recovered from our earlier bout. Where would you like me. I'd love to get in the mix right about now."

He looked down at his throbbing cock and pointed towards it, "I think he could use a little more stiffening before I fuck this assistant of yours, as long as you don't mind."

Jill smacked her lips, "Oh no, go right ahead, as long as you have enough left for one more go-round with me."

He grinned from ear to ear, his lips coated in Christy's slimy juices, "For you sweetheart, I'll make sure I have enough starch left to give you one more." He resumed licking Christy. He noticed she stopped shaking and immediately went for her clit, "We can't have you calming down to much, now can we Christy?"

Christy was laid back, enjoying the expert cunt licking from one of the most talented porn stars in the industry. She was like putty in his hands and she relished everything he was doing to her.

All of a sudden, Sean pulled away. He turned to Jill, who had her mouth full of black cock. He grabbed hold of her and kissed her hard. He fed her Christy's cream that was coating his lips and tongue, "Time to give her a little of what you got earlier, Jill."

Jill nodded and moved over and watched as Sean positioned himself between Christy's glistening thighs. He clutched at his hard-on, expertly brought back to life by Jill's incredible mouth. He swept it up and down her tight folds and finding the portal, he slowly fed it into her hot, wet pussy.

Christy rolled her head around on the pillow. Her braid flopping around, looking extremely hot. She caught Jill's gaze and motioned for her to join her.

Jill moved to kiss Christy, but Christy grabbed her upper arms and guided her over her waiting mouth. Jill immediately knew what she wanted and she swung her leg over and lowered her clam shell like pussy to Christy's parted lips. She let out a grunt as she felt Christy's tongue dart in and began to stroke her stiff button. She was facing Sean and she clutched at him and they kissed as she looked down and watched Sean feed his BBC in and out of Christy's juicy hole.

The three of them were locked together and for the next ten to fifteen minutes they worked over one another's body. Christy lost count of how many times she lost it and came. Jill flooded Christy's face and mouth more than once and the experienced porn star was on the brink of what was to be an orgasm he was building up for the past half hour.

He drove in and out of Christy and heard her gurgling around Jill's pussy. He bellowed out, "I want to cum all over both of your faces. You two are so fucking gorgeous, the only thing that would make you look hotter would be to see my cum splattered all over your faces"

Jill quickly swung her leg off of Christy's upper body and dropped down beside Christy. She giggled when she saw how messy her face was from her multiple orgasms. She turned her face towards her and kissed her passionately.

Christy was in nirvana. She never had such an incredible man fuck her for so long and at a torrid pace without losing it. She welcomed the brief pause and she stared up at him as he climbed up over her prone body. She licked her slick lips and opened her mouth and just as she did, she felt the first stinging blast of cum from his black hose.

Jill pressed her cheek against Christy's and she was rewarded with the second blast. She let out a shriek as it stung her and she turned towards Christy. The next few blasts hit them both and as Sean finished, he fell away and watched the two blondes kiss, lick and suck each other clean. He never went soft as he saw them kissing one another and swapping his hot, tasty cum until it had all vanished.

When Jill rolled away from Christy, she looked to Sean and smiled, "Wow, I can see you are a man of your word." She extended her arms, spread her legs and welcomed him into her hot, wet pussy. She didn't bother with a condom, she wanted him bare and hot in her.

Christy slipped from the bed and went and cleaned up. By the time she returned, Jill was lying there, flat on her back, cum dripping from her swollen pussy and Sean was half dressed.

"I'd love to spend the entire night with the two of you, but I have an early shoot and need to recharge my batteries before I get down to action. It was a pleasure meeting you Christy, and if Jill ever needs help taming me again. I'll make sure she calls you." He kissed her and kissed a slumbering Jill, "Gotta go, thanks again for the appetizers and all of the other stuff too." He hurried out, leaving two naked blondes in the room where the scent of sex filled the air.

Jill extended her arms, "Stay with me tonight, Christy. We can have a late breakfast and we can work out on the tennis court afterwards."

Christy climbed up onto the bed and Jill immediately curled up alongside her and before long they were both fast asleep.

In the morning they just had coffee and yogurt and went out to Jill's tennis court to play. Christy was on fire and afterwards, they came back in to the house. Jill rushed in and Christy was on her heels., "Once again, I'm really sorry, Jill."

She groaned out, "Oh just stop it, I'm fine."

"Are you sure, because if want, I could look into getting you a new tennis coach."

"There is nothing wrong with my tennis coach, you just got lucky."

"You're right. Three sets in a row."

"I think that will be it for today."

"Alright, so I guess if you don't need anything."

"Nope!"

"Okay, so now I'm off the clock?"

Jill glared at her sipping on a tall glass of water, "You are off the clock.'

"So I can speak to you as a friend?"

"Sure you can."

"Last night was great with Sean, but isn't just a fling or do you have feelings for him?"

She shrugged, "We're still working on that, but for now, I'm okay with it. He fills the hole I have in me."

Christy chuckled lewdly, "Yeah, he sure the hole I had in me yesterday too."