Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he will be," I piped up, unable to stop myself. "In. Later." Aud and I shared a secret smile as Mr Cimino just shrugged. Nice guy, Mr Cimino. Kept himself in decent shape. I'd often wondered about Mrs Cimino, a shadowy presence from late elementary school, before she'd skedaddled off to someone else's bed.

"Yeah. So, you girls just make yourself at home." He nodded with that vague fatherly amiability and then headed back into the garage, where he'd been working on a '66 Mustang as long as I'd known him. Audrey slapped my shoulder.

"Perv," she winked.

"Yeah. Well, takes one to know one, bitch," I smiled back, the two of us laughing.

* * *

My brain buzzed in a sexual thrill as the night passed outside, for Tommy Cimino's room was the perfect place for this kind of tryst: dirty, dusty, with a narrow bed and barely enough sheets to cover the sprung mattress.

I was in heat.

I lay with nothing but the thin cotton sheet over me, the whole room smelling faintly of sweaty underwear. My mind was overwhelmed in my own fantasies: I saw him charging into the room, cock rampant, snarling as he took me. I'd lift my legs high for him, and tomorrow I'd ease down my pants to show Audrey the marks his fingers would make as he clutched my butt, pinning me, using me.

This was going to be fucking perfect.

I had a slight headache, but that was understandable: I had to have been dehydrated, given the drool my pussy had been leaking ever since I'd squeezed myself into Aud's car. My thong had been totaled when I'd peeled it off just now, after cautiously shutting the door behind me, then it had joined my tights and my t-shirt in a little pile on the floor when I'd stretched out on Tommy's grotty bed.

Tommy had been sullen at dinner, sneaking furtive glances at me. I'd never really known him that well, but I knew he was working at a tire shop now after graduating (barely!) from high school last year. He was nice-enough looking, in an I'm trying to look like a badass sort of way: shaved head, smooth cheeks, with a single intriguing curl of a black tattoo creeping up from under his shirt at his left collarbone. But, even for a girl who likes 'em sullen, there wasn't much I'd been able to do with Tommy over pizza. The kid hadn't said a word beyond "Hi," other than a muttered "fuck off" when his sister had teased him about being the only one eating the anchovy pizza.

I remained keyed up, noticing. Those glances. Both from Tommy and his father, trying to catch my cleavage, most likely. Or maybe nips. Who could say? Not me, definitely, not with Dave swimming shallower and shallower, my hook still sharp and waiting in the water.

I squirmed under the sheet. The anticipation had its own force, its own dark thrill, like the sex had already started: foreplay in the form of neglect, of being ignored, of lying rejected in a seedy bedroom that stank of gym socks. The kind of guy who would leave me waiting in this kind of stew? That was the kind of guy I wanted inside me.

Footsteps outside the door. I caught my breath and sat up, eyes straining, but it's very hard to see in a bedroom whose only window is half-covered with an old System Of A Down poster. I flung aside the stinky sheet and sat there, puddling the mattress, ears perked up to catch two whispered voices. One was Audrey, no doubt telling my lover I'd be willing to take it up the ass; the other was a low mutter, and I thought I heard there the savage undertones of a sheer predator, of a man who could fuck up a building and break a pair of legs, then swing around, whip out his meat, and give me what I needed.

I caught my breath as Audrey's voice ended on a low, even hiss, that smugness I knew so well, and then the glow under the door winked out as she shut off the hall light. I heard her footsteps stride away back to her room, and then it was just me, my lust, and the beast on the far side of that door, waiting to come devour me.

I shivered. And in that moment, the knob turned and the door swung open with the barest of creaks.

Instinctively I straightened, arching, forgetting the room was pitch black other than a sliver of bluish moonlight making its way through the window over Serj Tankjian's head. I felt my breath hitch, gasping as his shape stepped through the door, already shoving down his pants. Starlight skated off a high forehead, the shape skinnier than I remembered Dave being, but then it had been awhile since I'd seen him and, well, prison can change people.

My nipples hurt, they were so tight. So ready.

His shirt followed his pants, and I realized with a strange sense of lightheadedness that he was naked. We breathed together, my mind screaming at me that I should keep my mouth shut for once, that the heavy silence was a part of this whole weird, charged atmosphere, and then I felt my heart flutter because he was stepping forward.

His socks just about noiseless on the carpet, he crossed quickly to the dresser with one hand on his junk, reaching out for something in a little coffee cup I'd noticed on the dresser top as I'd come in about an hour ago. I knew my eyes were wide open, trying to pierce the night like Supergirl's x-ray eyes, but all I saw were shadows.

Something rustled in the cup. It was a smooth, crinkly kind of sound, like plastic.

He took his hand off his dick to open the condom package, leaving me speechless as he fumbled the wrapper to the floor, a glint of foil in the chancy light, and then came the surgical-glove sounds of a latex ring fitting itself over a hard dick, while I sat there panting to get laid.

Well. A rubber. Fuck that shit.

I managed my first word of the evening, a choked and blurted "No!" as I lunged forward, fingers grasping. I was desperate to feel Dave bare, skin on skin the way I liked it, and my hands went straight to the long sausage I knew was there in the middle of that tall, tense shadow. His penis was a steel rod, bursting and ready, as I closed my hand around it and yanked hard, the condom coming free with a sick little thlupping sound.

I drove myself backward onto the bed, sprawling, legs in the air, but he'd definitely gotten the message: all at once I had lithe muscles on top of me, grabbing, trying to control my limbs as he attacked, hips already thrusting. I caught just one more sight, a night-impression of bared teeth and wide eyes, but by then he was already wedged between my spread thighs with one knee on the bed and the other still on the floor, for I'd landed all skewed.

Not that we were going to let that stop us, though.

I felt warm, insistent sponginess jabbing rapidly at my taint, then the inside of my thigh, then my pussy lips before, with a choked cry of frustration, he missed high and laid his quivering cock along my shaven candy-cane pubes. I reached down in haste, my hands well-practiced at guiding dicks into my body, steering him with blind confidence, and all at once he was plunging deep inside me, all of him all at once, with no hint of subtlety or tenderness or, really, anything but sheer animal lust.

And I loved it, the feel of him packing me, the whisper of his hot skin tight against my wet walls, the crush of his hips driving me into the mattress. The knowledge that he was taking me, using me. It was what I'd always loved about sex, from the moment menacing little Jared Mills had smacked his dick across my ass and then shoved it unceremoniously inside: the hot quiver of it deep within me, the knowledge that a true badass wanted me, was taking me...

Well. It was almost enough to make me cum right then, on his first stroke.

He grunted, holding his breath, and gave two quick little rabbit-thrusts before, just as I got my hands on his wiry hips, my nails curling toward his ass, he collapsed on top of me in a heavy, contented sigh as I felt the familiar warmth of a full hot load slapping into my cunt, his cock spurting hard as his muscles shuddered above me.

I froze. His breath smelled like anchovies.

"Wait. What the fuck!" I hissed, indignant that he'd only lasted three pumps, but even more upset at the smell of the anchovies. I batted up at his chest. "Did you already cum?" I whispered, seeing once more moonlight on a shaved head, the sinking realization flooding my brain: anchovies. Bald.

Fuck.

My hand scrabbled along the bedside table, where I'd seen a cheap swing lamp earlier as I'd undressed. He was rising up off me, panting hard in gusts of salty Mediterranean breath, as my hand finally found the switch and the bulb flashed weakly on. My eyes rose from a reddened, glistening cock (still twitching, even) up a smooth, skinny body, past an uncertainly done tribal tattoo on his left shoulder with one jagged line curling up the side of his neck... "Tommy?" I gasped, my body still wondering where its orgasm had fled to. "What the fuck?" I bleated again.

"Wow," was all he said, his eyes riveted to my pussy, and I could read his mind: nothing makes a man happier than seeing those strained inner-thigh muscles and tendons all pointing toward his own creampie, already oozing from a freshly-fucked snatch. His lips curved into a dreamy grin. "Holy shit."

"Oh my god!" It came out as a harsh, disgusted whisper, my legs collecting themselves underneath me as my brain still lagged behind. "What the hell are you doing here?" I grated.

He shrugged, looking at me as if I was fucked in the head. "This is my room," he pointed out, as if that explained everything. "Audrey said you'd be in here waiting for me," he added lamely, and all at once everything snicked into place in my mind.

That bitch. That little, spineless bitch.

"Motherfucker," I sighed, humiliated, kneeling on the bed in front of him as we looked awkwardly at each other. "Look, I..." My eyes fell back to his dick, a nice girthy one, already quivering back to hardness amid the slicked glistening muck of him and me. "Dude. You're still hard."

His Adam's apple bobbed as he shrugged. "Sorry, Kel. I really tried to hold it, but... well." He gestured helplessly at my cunt. "I mean, you're so hot..."

That bitch, Audrey. My mind was already racing through its extensive catalog of revenge fantasies, sorting, selecting, rejecting, refining, automatically trying to decide what punishment I should inflict on her for sending me the wrong brother. The wrong brother, whose semen was currently tickling my thigh as it rolled thickly down. "I'm not hot," was all I could think to say, kneeling there naked and keyed up, my eyes still on his boner. "And you're still hard."

He swallowed again, his dick (if anything) getting even stiffer, and as I pondered what it had felt like for the few seconds it had been inside me, I arched my eyebrow at him. "Ever get in trouble? Fighting? Stealing?" I took a deep breath. "Ever been a badass?"

His eyes finally tore themselves away from my snatch, but they only made it as far as my boobs. "I got fired last month for kicking my boss' ass," he admitted quietly, and I let my breath out in a sigh. "And I used to get suspended a lot."

Good enough. He wasn't the man I wanted, but he was the man I had, and my needy cunt still nudged at my brain. Audrey could wait. I cleared my throat. "Think you'll last longer this time?" I asked, taking his hand and guiding it to my left tit. His eyes widened.

"Oh, hell yeah." It was a prayer from him to the altar of my body, and I smiled as I maneuvered him down onto his back, his thick cock jutting over his groin like a big fleshy sundial. I waited until he was looking into my eyes.

"Why don't you tell me about kicking your boss' ass," I suggested, leaning down, "while I suck on your balls?" I planted a kiss on his cockhead, tasting myself there. "And then I'll ride you until you get sick of cumming in me?" I opened my eyes wide, playing the doe-eyed innocent, aware from long experience of what that could do to the simpler kind of man. "Does that sound good, stud?"

A long, urgent throb from his dick gave me all the answer I needed, and I smiled as my lips wandered along his veins and closed over his nuts.

Yes. Audrey could wait. But not for long.

* * *

I woke the next morning to an improbable smell of old socks and the familiar taste of penis in my mouth, but what actually got me to open my eyes as the dawn found its way over the top of the poster was an experimental prod at my asshole. "No," I announced as firmly as my sleep-fogged mouth and semen-stained tongue could manage. "Keep that out of there." I reached back into my buttcrack, gripping the hard cock I found there and lifting it up to point at his belly button.

His hands were on my tits, I quickly discovered. Dude had been on the verge of plundering me! "Audrey said you were into butt stuff," he said through a smelly yawn.

"Yeah, sometimes," I told him, twisting around on the narrow bed, "after I've gotten to know you a little." That wasn't quite true, really, in the technical sense: I didn't even know Craig's last name, for example. But what I did know was that I wasn't in the mood this morning, not in that hole. Nor the other, I reflected; I felt bloated, my pussy distended by Tommy's endless loads of sperm. Thank god for the Pill, I reminded myself sourly. He'd thrown enough spooge into me last night to give me triplets. "Consent, my friend: learn about it," I purred, kissing his neck, his cock a thick, eager stalk against my belly.

That's why I was in a good mood this morning: the infinite hard-on of the average inexperienced 19-year-old had been just the thing my needy body had required. I felt sluggish and sore, my vagina a little achy. I am not super-large down there, and Tommy had been girthy. I was incredibly excited by what he'd done to me last night. No, not the bad boy I'd wanted, but he'd been a great stand-in. Not that Aud had intended that, I knew, and I vowed that before the weekend was over, she would know how extremely displeased I was.

Vengeance could be sweet. Audrey Cimino had felt my wrath before, but this time was going to be special.

He stirred. "You okay?"

I held back a frown; the kind of man I liked was not into asking me if I was okay. He was into jamming me whether I wanted him to or not. "Come on. Let me suck you dry before I get up."

He smiled. "Okay." The smile was a little too sweet for me, too, and I decided at once that the excellence of his dick would not merit a return visit for it inside my twat. But he'd done his best with an unexpected situation, and I was content enough as I trailed my tongue down his skinny body to let him cum in my mouth one more time.

But definitely, I was glad I'd stolen Dave's number off Tommy's phone last night when he'd gone to pee. If Audrey had gone to such great lengths to keep me away from him, well, it'd be all the sweeter when I finally got him to nail me.

I opened my mouth and licked Tommy's firm, sex-funked dick, my revenge plan solidifying in my mind.

* * *

Audrey, I knew, would be expecting some kind of immediate retaliation. We usually did not let our fights linger.

It was important to me that she think this morning's attack was all I was going to do, so as I stumbled into the Ciminos' bathroom with my clothes in my arms as Tommy, newly-drained, got ready for his shower before work, I found a Dixie cup and held it under my slit while I flexed myself inside, trying to drive out as much of Tommy's stale, night-curdled spunk as I could manage. I got the little paper cup about half-full, then wiped up with some toilet paper before I scrambled into minimal clothes and slipped out into the hall with my tights in my hand. "Have a good day at work," I smiled at Tommy, feeling curiously domestic.

"Okay." Here, in the full light of the early-morning hallway, I could see that his body wasn't all that special. His penis was by far the most impressive part of him, swinging now above a low-hanging pair of slack balls with my juices tangling his pubes. "Call me?"

"Probably not," I winked, figuring it was best to just nip him in the bud right off, my steps light as I slunk down the hall toward Audrey's room. I knew the door would be locked, and if it had been me? I'd have stayed awake all night, awaiting the inevitable confrontation. But Aud was a pussy-ass bitch, meaning she'd be sleeping. And I knew how to wake her up.

I picked the lock as I'd learned to do many years ago, without even thinking about it now; her eyes were still closed as I slammed the door behind me and strode into the room. "Wake up, you fucking piece of shit," I commanded, halting at her bedside like some kind of drill sergeant; she twitched to alertness with decent speed, but my hand across her face was faster. I followed up by taking hold of her hair (which she'd foolishly left long) and wrenching her face up as she clawed for my legs, but by the time she grabbed me I was already pouring her little brother's pussy-aged jizz all over her face.

"Fuck!" she managed, spluttering, but that was all I planned on doing for now. So I let her go and sprang back out of range of her arms, for Audrey Cimino was a hitter. "You nasty bitch. Is this what I think it is?" she demanded, her fingers squeegeeing her face while her other hand, predictably, lashed blindly out toward me.

"You're getting what I got, hoe, so don't you dare whine about it." I threw the cup at her underhand, smiling when it landed in her lap. "You can lick the thicker stuff out of the bottom, if you want."

"Yuck." She stopped swinging with her usual abruptness, her mind suddenly remembering that she deserved everything I was dishing out and maybe more. She spat. "Some of it got in my mouth."

"Yeah, well, some of it got into mine, too." I perched my butt on her desk, ignoring the pain in my stretched-out legs. "It was a good trick, I'll give you that much. Even if it makes you a lying fucking weasel."

"You wanted my brother. I gave you my brother." She settled warily back, still mopping at her face. "April Fools, bitch. Dave didn't even come home last night."

"He probably would have," I pointed out, "if you'd told him I was going to put out for him."

"He's a bad person, slut, and I don't want you hurt," she muttered, and with a shock I realized she was telling the truth. "Like, physically hurt. Like, raped or something."

"I'm a big girl," I reminded her, "and you said you'd hook me up with him, not his one-pump understudy."

She hesitated, most of the cum on her hands now instead of her face. "One pump? That's disappointing."

"More like three," I conceded, "but it ended up okay."

She cocked her head. "Okay?"

"That's why I'm not more pissed at you," I smiled. "After I decided not to leave right away and come kill you? I stayed." My smile turned into a grin. "With him." A smirk. "All. Night. Long."

"Not more pissed at me?" She spat again. "Look, I'm going to go wash my face. But if you're telling me my little brother, who's only ever fucked his own hand, is enough of a sexual superhero to please the famous Kelly Pissant?" She chuckled. "Wow."

"If you want to hear about it? I'm happy to spill." I gestured toward the cup. "I mean, more than I already have."

"That was so disgusting." She paused. "So if I get up to go to the bathroom, you're not going to beat the shit out of me as I walk out?"

I shrugged. "No. But you've got bigger problems. Your little bro is in the bathroom already, in the shower, washing my vag off his big ole' cock. So you're just going to have to wait there and let his spooge dry for awhile," I cackled.

"Fuck you. I'll use the kitchen sink." She stretched her arms high. "My dad awake yet?"

"How the fuck should I know?" I stooped, rummaging in my backpack. "Like I went spying on your sleeping father?"

"Good, slut," she frumped, heading for the door with a tanktop and some boyshorts covering her ample curves. "Because the last thing I need is you creeping on my dad. You better put on some clothes before he sees you," she added, looking at my stained thong and white t-shirt.