All Comments on 'Best Served Warm and Buttered'

by Marshtickledkitty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My favourite

Coffee and fresh baked bread are one of my favourite things

what more could a girl want,especially when her husband is a selfish pig,leaving her hanging on for fullfillment,maybe her fantasy will become reality. Luv Jenny Cook

Edward TeachEdward Teachover 16 years ago
Hunger

Great metaphors! Kneading, feeling, watching, rising, cooking, baking, smelling, spying, eating, warm, hot,taste, butter, damn. Mmmm. I'll never look at a loaf of bread the same. Great story!

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 16 years ago
Mouth-watering.

My favorite part of this story is how the writers left it up to the reader to decide what happens next. Does she serve coffee? Does she serve herself up? Leaves room for so many delicious thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

This story is long on food descrips and short on eroticism. I have no problem with that if it's a non-erotic story. I get metaphor and I get parallelism, but I don't get the story. It does nothing for me. Just blah. White bread, vanilla....touch me here, squeeze me there...blah blah fucking blah.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 16 years ago
sensory overload

Baked perfectly. To my mind a great piece of real erotica with super,sensual metaphors. I'm still tingling with pleasure. Thanks

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Delicious...

..."Strong yet sensitive" may be a hackneyed phrase, but it is rendered here with FRESHness and authenticity. This story offers conclusive proof (spot the pun and win a prize) that kneading a woman's breasts can be incredibly delightful if administered by the right hands. Further, the authors wield insight into human nature like a scalpel, so be careful where you point that thing ;)

Will there be a sequel, perhaps further explicating the "butter" part?

So glad this gem was in TK's sig. It would have been a shame to miss it!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 16 years ago
Sexual Synasthesia

The test of a good story is in showing us the sexual that exists around us in the everyday, and this story delivers handsomely. From the Mozart to the baking to the spring breeze and the melting butter, it's thick with sensual beauty and texture that draws us in and blurs into a delicious expansive sexuality that doesn't even have to be resolved to work its magic. The writing is concise yet lyrical and the structure with the interlaced dream fragments gives it a very grown-up feel, almost too good for Lit.

Looking forward to more from you. A very adult little piece.

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Dr. M

Y'know everything Dr. M said in his comment below this one? All I can say is "ditto". Wow.

angelicminxangelicminxover 16 years ago
Hot

Great job you two! (Not that I expected anything less :D) I could almost smell the bread baking and the coffee brewing. So... are they going to get up to some mischief? ;) ~Minx

CrazyCatGuyCrazyCatGuyover 16 years ago
Great!

Never thought baking was so erotic... now i know better ;)

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Who Knew That Baking

could be so sweet? Everytime I bake I'll think of Tim and his hands. You woven a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!

more description please!!!!!!

LVGirlLVGirlabout 8 years ago
Very Suggestive

But it cries for a continuation. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous