Best Sex Life with Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of our adventure together.
6.1k words
4.43
9.9k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
travellux
travellux
22 Followers

The shower was great and ended as she wanted with another big creampie, then we checked out of the hotel, car ride to charter jet, and then home for a few days before we headed off to the next location. Wednesday after lunch I suggested we head to London for a week, of course she excitedly agreed and ran to her room to pack.

As I was about to call and get the hotel and charter jet, Lily came back into the living room, naked, and asked "can we get a first class flight instead of a jet please?"

"Of course, but why?" I was confused. "The jet is way faster, better food, no luggage claim or loss, and no security."

"I have always wanted to try something," she said as she turned and walked back to her room.

So I got tickets for the next morning's flight to New York and then NY to London was an afternoon flight. We had everything packed and ready for the car to arrive in the morning, I had 7 days at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in Knightsbridge Suite with a spa day for Lily of course, and we planned to visit Harrods for a day of shopping.

We were set to wake up early to get ready and meet the car outside, but I was up just a bit before her. As I rolled over and found her naked body against mine I could help but explore it with my fingers, caressing as I went, straight for her lips and then I crawled between her legs and licked until she woke up. Sucking, licking, flicking, and fingers rubbing her clit slow the fast, slow then fast. Reaching up and caressing her breast then lightly pinching her nipples as I rolled them between my finger and thumb until I heard the alarm go off. I stopped and jumped out of bed to get dressed, she rolled over and said she wanted to finish, but I told her that can wait as we need to go.

She sighed as she wanted more, but I told her the anticipation was going to be worth it til later. She agreed and got dressed and we headed to the airport, the first flight was uneventful and we were soon at the first class lounge in New York airport. We grabbed a snack and drinks and then ate and chatted as we had a 4 hour wait till the first class flight to London. Then after we were done she got up and sat next to me at the table and leaned in, "want to join me in the shower room?"

Then she got up and headed back to the shower with her luggage and I followed of course. Once in the room she turned and we embraced as we started removing clothes, once naked she asked me to pick her up upside down so we could do a standing 69. I picked her up and started enjoying her sweet tasting juice as she was sucking me and fondling, after 10 minutes I put her down and we got into the shower. I entered her from behind and another 10 minutes was all I needed and I was about to finish when she stopped me and got on her knees and started stroking me and asked for a facial.

"Cum on my face daddy, please give me your cum on my face!" she repeated until I emptied my full balls all over her face that she then smeared all over her face and tits and licked her fingers clean. Then she washed off in the shower as we shampooed and conditioned our hair and body washed each other, then dried off, and she did her hair and make-up again. We walked out of the shower area and headed to get another round of snacks.

We board the plane and enjoy the flight to London, get a car to the Hotel and check into the room. It was such a nice room, we changed real quick to go grab some food and see around the area. The concierge told us to head down the street and we would find The Restaurant at the Capital, where we had a great Oyster and Caviar plate as an appetizer and each had steak as our main course.

As we walked back to the hotel we enjoyed a bit of Hyde Park as well. It was a nice cool evening stroll however Lily was getting a little cold so when we got back to the hotel we planned to hop in the shower. When we got back to the room the butler had unpacked our cases, so we found our stuff in the closet area and grabbed our bathroom packs and started the shower. We showered, taking longer than normal so Lily could warm up, and then we headed to the bed and watched a movie till we passed out from the long day of travel. Lily was out about 10 minutes into the movie so I watched a little longer then turned it off and about 30 minutes or so later I drifted off as well.

It was still pretty dark when I woke up to some movement on the bed, I then realized Lily was on top of me riding and grinding on me. There was a little light from the window so I could see her silhouette and I grabbed her waist and under her breast.

"Sorry I woke you," she said in between orgasms "I think the oysters are to blame."

"Never apologize for waking me like this!" I said "Best dream come true."

She continued for a few more orgasms and then was exhausted so she finished and collapsed beside me. I caressed her as she fell back to sleep, still breathing heavily. I eventually fell back to sleep as well.

We woke up a little later than normal as we were enjoying the amazing bed, but had to get up so she could get to the spa for her massage. She got up and showered real quick, then dressed, and headed down. I headed over to get a haircut and shave, then I got back to the room as she was arriving as well, both relaxed and rejuvenated. We then got dressed to get an afternoon tea. I was in my suit and Lily was in a flower sundress, and as I was tying my shoes on the couch she walked up and stood beside me. When I was done I went to stand up but she put her hand on my shoulder and told me we still had a few minutes. She reached down and undid my zipper as she leaned in for a kiss, then pulled my hardening cock out of the fly, as she lifted her dress and pulled her panties to the side. She pushed me back against the couch and put me inside her, she was so wet already, and started riding.

I grabbed her ass and helped her grind down on me until she came hard, as she caught her breath she slowly stood back up and adjusted her dress to make sure she was presentable and zipped my fly back up and we headed down to tea.

The place was packed, but the food was great and the tea was soothing I even had a glass of champagne. Lily enjoyed the food and the fanfare for the afternoon tea, she had never experienced it before and thought it was great! We finished and headed to Harrods mall to do some shopping.

We looked at all the departments, from liquor to pens to clothes to perfumes, it was an interesting place to shop. I did get her some perfume from Baccarat, a Montblanc pen, and a wallet from Louis Vuitton. I got a Montblanc pen and a bottle of Louis XIII, and had all of it sent to the hotel to be put in our room as well. Then we headed to the food and chocolate area and picked out a few items to have in the room to snack on later. We headed back to the hotel and put our snacks away and headed down to explore a little more around the hotel, we just walked around and found the Bvlgari Cigar lounge. We went in and each had a Cohiba Siglo I and I had a Mchallan 18 and she had a non-alcohol Black Stone Berry and then we took a few cigar to enjoy later.

We arrived back at the hotel as the sun was setting and we headed up and as soon as we were in the room Lily started removing clothes as always and jumped on the bed, she turned on the tv to see what weather was for the next few days. I went and started the water for the bath, Lily then joined me in the water on the other side and asked for a foot massage. Of course I massaged her feet and calves and she was so relaxed, then we helped each other shampoo and condition as well as wash, then hopped out and rinsed off in the shower. After drying off we headed to the bed and enjoyed a few chocolates before drifting off to sleep.

The next day we headed out and did a few touristy things around London to get the experience. We dressed in casual clothes and good walking shoes as I knew we would be walking and standing a lot. We enjoyed a few little shops and cafes throughout the day with the usual souvenirs for Lily to have back at home. We went back to Harrods on the way to the hotel to get a few more chocolates, as we had eaten the others last night.

We get back to the room and I suggest a relaxing evening on the balcony, with snacks from Harrods and drinks from room service. Lily agrees and she orders up 2 glasses of McHallan 18 for me and tea and juice for her. She then starts going through the chocolates and sets things out on the table and chairs on the balcony. We both undress, put on the robes in the room, and head out to enjoy the scenery and delicacies. After the first glass of our beverages and a few chocolates I noticed that Lily had a hand under her robe and you could clearly tell she was rubbing her clit. When she noticed that I noticed she spread her legs and I could see her touching herself then winked at me.

I stood up and headed back into the room and grabbed a cigar and a pillow off the couch and came back out to the balcony to her still enjoying herself and the chocolates. I lit the cigar and I put the pillow on the floor and then opened my robe and started stocking myself, but only for a few seconds because she was on her knees on the pillow and started bobbing up and down in my lap, I took a few more puffs from my cigar, then told her to get up on my lap. She got up and turned around, lifted the bottom of her robe, and sat down. As I entered her she moaned, then put her hands on the arms of the chair and started to ride me with a fast steady pace.

It was a little cool out and her nipples were rock hard so I reached up and held them to keep them warm as well as enjoy how perky they are in my hands! She then stood and dropped the robe as she grabbed the railing of the balcony and bent forward perfectly presenting herself to me and inviting me into her again from behind. I stood and joined her in dropping my robe and entwined our bodies together again as I thrust and thrust and thrust into her until she asked me to take her inside to warm up again. She jumps on the bed and lays on her back, she wants me to be inside her while I finish and she wants to be making out as well as she loves the feeling of kissing me as I fill her up.

I do as she asks and as I'm on top of her penetrating as deep as I can and our lips locked together I explode inside her tight pussy and she cums with me 1 more time. I collapse beside her and she sits up and then she sucks our juices off me then lays down beside me, as we pass out from exhaustion. I wake up a few hours later to some noise in the hall and she is laying with you ass towards me, so I start to rub her pussy and it gets wet and I then start to fuck her from behind. It wasn't long before I filled her again with my cum, and she didn't even wake up as she was so exhausted.

In the morning when we both woke I told her that I enjoyed her another time last night and that she slept through it.

"Really?" she replied excitedly as she started to rub herself "That makes me so happy that you used me to get a release. We usually wake each other when we start while the other is sleeping, but I was so exhausted I didn't wake up." she continued as she reached over and started stroking me and then she climbed on top and started riding and grinding until she came very hard on me. "I have wanted you to do that since we started being intimate!" She continued "You always seem to make sure I am taken care of and happy, and sometimes I just want you to think of you. You finally did and that makes me so happy!"

"I will try to do that more often for myself then!" I said as I kissed her deeply.

We headed to the shower right away before we got dressed and headed down to breakfast. We got down to breakfast and discussed what we should do next, she decided Italy should be next and I agreed.

The rest of the London trip was pretty normal and it was finally time to head to our next location, Rome! I surprised Lily with the Belmond train from London to Venice overnight, with the bunk beds. The train was amazing, the rocking motion was awesome to sleep to, although we slept in separate beds, food and drinks were great as well. We arrived at the station and took a rental car to get to Rome, the drive was scenic and we looked forward to more.

We got to the St. Regis hotel suite and unpacked our luggage and went to grab lunch. Lumen was delicious, we each had pasta plates and fruit salad with sorbet dessert. We then decided to take a walk around the area to explore some sites and see some shops. We ended up back at the hotel and went to bed so that we could get up and explore Rome more tomorrow, like going to the Colosseum for instance.

We got up early and met with our private tour guide for a 7 hour tour of Rome, which included a private no line tour of the Colosseum, the catacombs, Circus Maximus and food. Then off to the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter Square. The whole tour was spectacular, food was great, and we couldn't have asked for a better day in Rome. The tour Mercedes van dropped us back off at the hotel around 4:00 PM and we headed to the room to shower and get ready for super.

As we were taking our clothes off to get into the shower I grabbed her and brought her in for a deep kiss and held her tight to my body, I then whispered into her ear that I wanted to make gentle love to her. We were very passionate while we showered, kissing, hands roaming, grabbing, squeezing, caressing, and holding each other. We the got out and dried off enough and I picked her up and carried her to the bed and I crawled between her legs and slowly enjoyed her taste for 20 minutes before she asked to switch so that she could return the favor, she stroked, licked, sucked, and fondled until I switched to eating her out again.

I then crawled up, kissing my way back up to her neck and ear as I entered her finally, slowly moving in and out as we made out, then down to sucking her nipples, and grabbing the other breast. She then asked to get on top and we rolled over, she was moving up and down, forward and backward, and I reached up and massaged both breast until she was about to climax again and I took 1 hand and held her neck to intensify her orgasm,as she came down she got off and she went back to giving me head, licking and sucking.

She then turned around and put me back inside her reverse cowgirl and I smacked her ass then grabbed both cheeks as she continued to ride me, she continued this way for another few minutes, then stopped and got off. She turned and told me she was thirsty so I got up and grabbed us each a bottle of water that we had in the fridge, when we finished I went back and grabbed another bottle for each of us so we had more when we finished. I walked back to the bed and put the bottles on the nightstand, as I did she grabbed my cock and started sucking and fondling my balls again.

She took me out of her mouth and told me "I want to finish in doggy style, I want you to enjoy everything about my body as you make love to me and then finish deep inside me!"

She then turned around on the bed and I got up behind her and entered her again and thrusted in and out while I held her hips, then reached up and help each breast as I kissed and sucked her ears as we started breathing heavy again as we both approached orgasm, she had to be on 10-12 already and I was about to completely explode.

I grabbed her by the shoulder and brought her back against me, as I kissed her neck I also had my other hand around her neck, I licked her ear and told her "I'm about to fill your tight teen pussy up with all my cum from my throbbing cock!" As I released inside her I squeezed her against me and tightened my grip on her neck as we both had intense body shaking orgasms as I thrust and thrust and shot jet after jet of hot cum deep inside her. We both fell over off to each side, I then pulled her to me and spooned and we recovered for the passion of the last hour.

About 20 minutes later I told her we should shower again quickly so we can go get supper before they close the restaurant. She moaned as she did not want to move and asked if we could just stay and eat snacks that we had as she didn't want to move from the spooning yet. I agreed and when she was ready we started to move around and I got us the food and drinks and we ate on the bed as we watched a little TV.

As we ate our snacks she turned to me and said, "that was amazing, glad you wanted to make love again as it made the best ending to a great day of time together!" She continued "You were amazing and I really liked the way you took control again, the way you were so gentle at the beginning, you knew just when to talk dirty in my ear, and the end where you told me how you were going to finish as you squeezed my neck just right! AMAZING!"

"I'm glad you liked it as I loved it as well. I'm glad I was able to get the timing right as well as the pressure not being too much." I replied.

We finished eating and then headed to the shower to wash the sweat off our bodies before we crawled into the nice clean bedding, she walked in front of me with a little wiggle, and while in the shower we cleaned each other. She noticed I was getting hard again so she stroked me a little then turned and had me enter her again from behind. She let me fuck her while she shampooed and conditioned her hair, and could tell I was getting close so she turned and asked for me to finish on her stomach and pussy. I jerked off the last little bit until I shot all over her stomach and covered her pussy and the heart above it with another load, she then washed it off as we finished and dried off.

We went to bed and were asleep in a minute or 2. It was a nice long deep sleep for us both as we woke about 10 AM, just enough time to dress and check out of the hotel.

We headed to the airport and flew first class back to New York and home. We got home after being gone on that trip to London and Rome for over 10 days, it was good to be back home. We did a few errands in the first few days, then got back into the rhythm of normal life for about a week.

Thursday morning I wake up with hands on my chest and pussy wrapped around my cock, as I open my eyes there is Lily naked and grinding on me. I reach out with one hand on her hip and one up to her breast.

"You feel so good, I love when you wake me up like this." I say as I'm about ready to unload.

She feels me getting close and hops off and swallows me as I empty myself down her throat. "Thanks daddy, I haven't tasted you for a while." She then laid next to me with her head on my chest and my hand caressing her face. We talked about our next adventure together and decided on a trip to Tampa Florida to stay at the Hard Rock Casino hotel and she wanted to go on a road trip instead of fly. We started planning the trip for next week, we planned to go from our place to Houston TX then over to Tampa FL. That is about 30 hours total so we were going to take shifts and stay at Post Oak Hotel and then shift from Houston to Tampa, 3 days in Tampa and then back the same way to home.

I woke up early, 4:00 AM, to finish packing the truck before Lily woke up. Once I had everything loaded I headed back to the bedroom to wake her up and get her to the car. She didn't want to get up, so I told her to just put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and she can sleep again while I drive. She did as I suggested and jumped in the passenger seat and reclined it all the way back as I started driving.

At 7:00 AM she woke up, with a big stretch, "Daddy I'm hungry and have to go to the bathroom."

I told her the next exit is about 30 miles away, so she laid back down. We took the exit and stopped at a Denny's to grab breakfast and a bathroom break, then they sat us in the booth. I ordered the Lumberjack slam and Lily got the French toast slam, both of us had OJ to drink. We ate slowly and talked about the trip, after we finished we headed back out to the truck. Lily hopped in while I checked on the luggage, bikes, and kayaks to make sure everything was still there and nothing was missing.

travellux
travellux
22 Followers
12