Best Sex Life with Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then got in the truck and we headed off again, Lily passed back out which is good cause she was to drive in 3 hours, for the next 6 hours, and then I would drive the last 4 hours before arriving in Houston. When she woke up we stopped at a rest area and stretched, moved around, and then Lily started driving and I took a few hours nap.

When I woke it was lunch time so we pulled over and went to a BBQ food truck, I had ribs and Lily had brisket. Texas BBQ is some of the best, of course the sides are delicious as well, mac and cheese and corn bread. We then headed out and I took a nap again, about 2 hours later I was awakened by the feeling of my belt being undone and zipper being pulled down, my cock being pulled out of my underwear, and a warm hand started to stroke it. "Wakey wakey sleepy head, time to get up and your turn to drive." Lily said as I opened my eyes. "I let you sleep an extra hour and I found a nice secluded area to pull off so we can switch the last time. While we do that I would like to have you in me for a little bit as I am very wet and horny right now!"

She got out of the truck and went to the passenger side back seat, told me to move the front seat all the way up and then join her. As I crawled in with her she was already naked on the drivers side, I sat on the passenger side and she leaned over undid my pants, and started sucking my cock hungrily. Up and down as quickly as she could, then got up and leaned over the passenger seat as she sat on my lap with me inside her super wet tight pussy and started grinding back and forth as she came.

She then got off again and got on the floor in doggy and I mounted her with 1 knee on the floor and 1 knee up beside her ass and I kept thrusting as she came 2 more times. As I was letting her catch her breath she told me that was enough for now as she had a surprise for me when we got to the hotel and wanted me to have a big load saved up. I loved being edged as well as surprised so saving that for tonight was excellent. I love the anticipation it builds.

I zipped myself back up and kissed her on the forehead, and then I got out to get back to the driver's seat and finish the last leg of the trip. She put her sweatsuit back on and then she got in the passenger front seat for another nap. As we pulled into Houston I stopped to grab us a few snacks as I knew we would want them before bed. As we pulled into the hotel parking lot I woke Lily up so we could gather our things and head in. It was almost 10 PM when we arrived so the lobby was empty and check in was easy, we had the Post Oak suite. We got to the room and put our suitcases in the walk in closet and then we headed to shower.

It was a quick shower just to get freshened up from the long day in the truck, it was light play as usual but then dry and put on the robes. I went out and made a few snacks for us and Lily finished wrapping her hair in a towel and then joined me at the table. We ate pretty quickly, discussed the trip for tomorrow, and then cleaned up the table.

As I turned to head to the bed, Lily stopped in front of me and started kissing me then reached into my robe and started to stroke me so I reached into hers and started massaging her clit. She then led me to the bed with my cock in hand and sat me down on the end, got on her knee and started licking my shaft and flicking her tongue over the head. As she did she undid the robe and pushed it to the floor she then stood.

"

Are you ready for the surprise?" she tease as she wiggled in her robe and playfully opened it. She played with her nipple and then her clit with a light moan.

"Yes I am!" I replied eagerly.

She then slowly turned around and bent slightly as she dropped her robe, and to my delight there was a blue heart gem anal plug. "Can we try anal tonight daddy?" she asked "Would you like to shoot your hot cum deep inside your daughter's virgin asshole?"

"How could I say no?" I asked as I pulled her into me and then laid her on the bed so that I could taste her sweet pussy before I entered her. I thrust in and out with the plug still in and I could tell she would not last, as she finished her first orgasm she pulled the plug out.

"Ok daddy put it in my ass." she was about to say more but I was already and I thrust deep into her as requested. A few minutes later I pulled out and turned her over to enter her again from behind and continued to fuck her with everything that I had, my hands exploring her body, breast, clit, smacking her ass, pulling her hair, and everything else I could grab.

"I'm almost there baby, I can't wait to fill you with so much cum." I grunted and I kept thrusting.

"Yes daddy, pump me full of your cum. Every drop that you have, fill my cute booty!" As she finished I unloaded everything I had inside her, she practically screamed in delight and she felt hot jet after hot jet splash inside her ass.

"That was a great surprise" I panted as she reached over to the side of the bed to grab a towel to put under her as I pulled out and a lot of my cum leaked out down her leg. I helped her clean up and then we went back to the shower to clean-up better. Barely able to stand we made it back to the bed and passed out.

I woke up first again at 4:00 AM and I rolled over and in between her legs, licking and sucking until she woke up. "MMM good morning daddy." she moaned as I came up for a kiss and entered her wet pussy.

"Good morning baby," I moaned as I enjoyed her body.

As she came down from her first orgasm of the morning she asked "Can I please get on top daddy?"

"Of course" I said as I rolled us over and cupped her perky breast and lightly pinched her nipples.

"Oh daddy I love riding your cock, I'm about to cum again" she said as she started shaking. As she finished she got up and walked towards the bathroom, she went into the closet and then motioned with a finger to follow her to the bathroom. I got up and headed into the bathroom, she was leaning against the sink with a bottle of lube next to her. I walked up and she put some in her hand and started stroking me with a well lubed hand as she reached around behind her with the other hand.

"Daddy, will you put it back in my backdoor? I love how it feels as it pulses with each thrust in my little hole!" she stated and then turned around and presented it to me on her tiptoes as she lifted herself on her arms on the sink and looked in the mirror to see me behind her.

I walked up and grabbed her waist pulling her into me as I kissed her neck and shoulder, I then lined up and pushed against her and slowly pushed into her. After I was in her and started gaining momentum she asked me to just fuck her fast and hard, in and out I kept going until she finished again and then I pulled out and turned her around and she started to jack me off.

"Daddy I want you to cum all over me, spray your cum all over my pussy, stomach, and tits. Give me that big load." she cheered me on as she stroked me with one hand and fondled my balls with the other. "Cum daddy, cum for me daddy, that's it all over me!"

That was enough and I shot everything my balls held and covered her sexy little body, cum dripping down from her tits to her pussy lips. We then got into the shower to clean-up before we got dressed and finished packing. We headed out of the hotel at 5:30AM, later than I wanted to leave but well worth the time. Of course I was driving and Lily was taking a nap as the first 6 hours were mine.

After about 4 hours Lily started to wake up, turning in the seat next to me in her cute yoga pants and crop top. I pulled off to take a bathroom break and she stumbled out of the truck still tired. After the bathroom I grabbed a few energy drinks, though Lily could use one while she drove, and then maybe I could for the last leg that I have to drive yet.

Back in the truck Lily wanted to stay awake this time so we cranked the radio and sang along as loud as we could, laughing, and dancing to each song. The next 2 hours were filled with silly fun before we had to stop for lunch. There was a Dukes Seafood and Steakhouse just past Baton Rouge, Lily had the stuffed shrimp and I had the Poboy and gumbo comb which were great. After the meal we hopped in the truck and headed out, her turn to drive and my turn to nap, finally.

After a great nap, which lasted about 5 hours, I woke up my Lily to see where I wanted to stop for super? I thought sushi sounded good, so we found Tsuki Sushi and headed over. It was great, we shared a few rolls, appetizers, and a dessert then headed out for my last drive. Lily only took a quick 2 hour nap this time, she wanted to be up jamming to music again.

We arrive at the hotel and get to our room, we unpack and hit the bathtub to clean-up and relax after the long drive again. We climbed in the hot water across from each other and just instantly relaxed, I casually massaged Lily's feet and calves. She completely relaxed and enjoyed the pampering so much she almost fell asleep. I told her to lean up on me so I could shampoo and condition her hair, she did as she was told and I massaged her head as I shampooed her and then rinsed it out then did the conditioner and rinsed that out as well. We got out and dried off and I carried her to bed where she passed out as soon as her head hit the pillows. I kissed her on her forehead and tucked her in and I stayed up a little while getting some things wrapped up with life, especially with the trips we have been taking and were planning to take so I needed to make sure everything was planned and paid for. Make sure all tickets, hotel and restaurants reservations were set, and itineraries were set for some locations as well.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, Lily had ordered room service when she woke up and it had arrived minutes before.

"Thanks for the amazing massage and washing my hair last night. It felt so great, sorry I fell asleep right afterwards."

"It's ok baby, you were exhausted from the trip."

"I definitely was and you relaxed me so much in the warm bath with massages!" she continues "I hope I got what you wanted for breakfast?"

"Looks great!"

"Thanks"

"Let's eat and then go see the Tampa area. What should we do first?"

"How about the Aquarium?"

"Sounds perfect!"

We finished breakfast, got dressed, and headed to the lobby to grab a ride to the Tampa Aquarium.

Part 3 to follow

12