Best Sex with an Older Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Best head continued.
921 words
4.22
9.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimmo
Dimmo
3 Followers

A couple weeks after our last tryst I had the parts for the car repair so went to H's place to work on the motor and try and get it running again. I spent a couple hours putting parts together and back on the motor then found I did not have the oil filter and fuel filter I could go no further until I got them.

We sat down for a cold drink and chatted. We had talked on the phone over the last couple weeks, and she had kept commenting about sucking me and how she really enjoyed it.

Anyway, it led to us having a shower together and starting to find out about each other's bodies again. Feeling each other up and down and soaping bits and pieces. We retired to her bed, which is a waterbed, and not my favorite for gymnastics but I had no sooner laid down and she started sucking me. She was saying she wanted my cum again and was going to persuade me to give it up. While she sucked and played I said I was surprised she did not try to kiss me after the last time I came in her mouth. She said she was not sure what my reaction would be so was not game to try. I assured her I would not be upset and would happily kiss and taste my own cum and even snowball.

After a time, we moved to a sixty-nine position, with some difficulty, and started again. I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit, and she did get somewhat turned on, so I lubed my fingers and started fingering her while licking and sucking her. She asked if she could climb top of me in cowgirl style.

Yes, was my answer as I really enjoy this position and the rider has much more control over her orgasm.

She moved between my legs and sucked me hard again then sat on my hips and tried to get me inside. Even with the lube it was painful for her with just the head in and we had to stop the attempted penetration. She lay beside me, cuddled and said sorry. Then she began playing and continued with a on full oral session again and then did a snowball with me which I kept and swallowed.

We kissed and cuddled for a while then it was time I headed for home. She told me she was very sore after the attempted penetration but felt relaxed with the sexual action. I was very relaxed on the drive home and feeling tingling all over like I had had a massage. Physically very satisfied.

A few days later the filters I ordered arrived and the balancer had been machined and I went back to H's with the intention of finishing the car and getting it running again. After fitting several parts I found I had lost a couple small bolts so could not finish that day.

We retired inside for a drink and while talking decided to play again. We showered and washed each other and then went into her spare room and onto her spare bed which is a normal mattress so is easier to move around on. This lady just absolutely loves to suck me and was into it straight away. I moved to 69 and had a bit of time licking also.

We were chatting about what we wanted to do and she wanted to try full intercourse again. I got the lube and applied some to her lips and opening when I found she was already very wet. She said this hadn't happened for a long time.

H wanted to so I moved over her and slowly worked the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips then started to enter her haven. She was very tight but wanted me to keep going. I am just under six inches but a bit thicker than normal so was a bit concerned about tearing her so gently tried to enter. About halfway in she suddenly started to lubricate herself much more and became very wet. She pulled my bum cheeks and I just slid right in and we were suddenly pubic bone to pubic bone.

I was engulfed in a liquid velvet glove that was being worked by a hungry woman. I had taken a little blue pill previously so was able to maintain an erection to penetrate and maintain it for a good length of time. No it wasn't hours but maybe ten minutes of heavenly sensation for both of us. H kept telling me how much she had missed the feelings and wanted more.

I was thinking of pulling out and letting her finish me orally when she started working her hips and milking my shaft. That took me over the edge and I came inside her. I stayed in her pussy and soaked in our silky juices for a while. H told me she was feeling very good but a bit sore but not as sore as the previous encounter. Kissing, cuddling a bit longer and then I went home again. I was feeling very relaxed after an exquisite afternoon delight.

Later that evening Heather rang and said she was so relaxed she wanted more then as she was more itchy than sore. I am hoping to get her to orgasm next time as she did not get there this time, very close, but not quite, but practice makes perfect I hope.

Dimmo
Dimmo
3 Followers