Teacher's Apartment

Story Info
18yo discovers the object of his lust lives a few floors up.
11.8k words
4.74
42.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, can you check on 1301? She's complaining about the curtain rod for the shower, and I've got a hundred other calls today."

"Sure, dad."

"Thanks, I owe you."

I laughed and said, "That's like a couple dozen now."

"I know. I appreciate it. I'll order your favorite pizza tonight."

"Sounds good," I told him.

I made my way to the elevator and hit the button to call the lift. Once it arrived, I smashed the #13 button, wondering, not for the first time, why the people who built this place didn't skip from 12 to 14 like every other building I knew about.

I stepped off of the elevator and headed to the end of the hall. Apartment #1 would have a lovely view of the building across the alley... Shit choice, if you asked me, but our building was just one more in a forest of structures this size, so nobody had a view that looked like any of the postcards of the city.

I knocked on the door and waited. I stood a little straighter as I heard footsteps coming. "Fuck," I thought, not for the first time, "these walls are paper thin!"

The door opened to reveal a tall, fit, brunette - with wet hair - wearing only a towel - which barely contained her good parts.

"Ms. Petrova?"

"Hi, uh, is it Danny?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing...?"

"My dad's the super. He's busy. He said you had a problem with a rod... a... uh... shower rod?"

Her smile - at my verbal fumbling - reminded me of why I had memorized her name the first time I'd seen her at school. She was a fucking goddess, and her smile made your heart hum.

She taught AP English, and I wasn't planning to go to college, so I hadn't taken her class. I had considered it - just to sit and stare at her during lectures - but there were other subjects that were more useful to my chosen career path - so those were the ones I'd taken.

My locker was close to her room and that gave me a couple chances a day to visually devour her exquisite form. More than a few of the soiled tissues that had ended up in the wastebasket in my room had been caused by thoughts of what I would love to do to her amazing body.

I don't know how long I stood there - mouth hanging open like a goldfish - but she waited until my eyes got back to her face again before replying.

"I appreciate you taking a look at it. The left side keeps losing its grip on the wall and falling - usually when I'm in the middle of a shower."

My brain immediately pictured her the way I had - just the night before - in my fantasy - completely and gloriously naked. I wondered how close my mental picture was to the real deal. I think she caught my glance as I passed her, headed towards the bathroom.

All of the single apartments were the same layout - so I knew right where I was going. I did not, however, expect to find a set of sexy black lingerie laying on the bathroom counter - waiting to be put on - under her regular clothes.

She ran into me as I stood, flummoxed, in the doorway, staring at her lacy bra and panty set.

"Oh!" she gasped, rebounding off of me. Then her eyes fell upon the problem. "Oops! Sorry about that!"

I stammered out something unintelligible and tried really hard to get my brain focused on the shower-rod before the lump in my trousers became a point of conversation.

I picked up the fallen curtain and set the rod into place, showering myself in droplets of water from the wet plastic sheet. The rod wouldn't stay put. I twisted the two halves - to see if I could get more tension from it - and tried it again. It stayed in place that time.

"Look only at her eyes," I told myself before turning to face her.

"I've extended it as much as it'll go. I'm hoping that will be enough. If it still causes problems, just call and dad will order you a new one. I think it's probably getting old and the tension's not what it used to be. Sorry it's causing you problems."

"I appreciate the quick response," she said.

"Yeah. I can't do lots of things, but I can handle the basics - so - when dad's busy - he sometimes asks me to handle the easier stuff - or at least determine what the situation is."

"You planning to work for him when you graduate? Aren't you a senior?"

I briefly wondered how she knew what grade I was in but said, "He always seems to complain that he needs more workers. I kind of like doing this stuff so, yeah, that was my plan when I graduate."

"Is that why you didn't take my class?" she asked. "Not planning to go to college?"

I'm not sure why I looked embarrassed, but I shrugged and blushed as I said, "I really wanted to take your class, but it didn't make much sense since I wasn't going to college."

"Why did you want to take my class then?" she asked, seeming genuinely curious.

"Fuck!" I thought. "My mouth's getting me into trouble again. Dad always says, 'Own it.' What could it hurt?"

"Honestly, Ms. Petrova? You're hot as fuck and I just wanted to sit in your class and stare at you."

Her jaw dropped.

I shuffled from foot to foot, waiting to be yelled at or told to leave.

Her eyes went from my own, traveling down my body, slowing at my waist, before descending to my feet.

"How old are you, Danny?"

"18," I replied.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Yes."

"Could you wait here, while I finish my shower, to be sure that this rod stays in place? Just so that - you know - you don't have to make another trip back here if there's still a problem?"

"Sure," I said, relieved that she hadn't screamed at me.

"Hold this," she said, smiling, handing me her towel, before facing me - exposing her luscious body fully to my hungry eyes. She stepped into the tub, slid the curtain into place, and turned on the water.

God. Fucking. Damn! I was still trying to reevaluate what I had seen but I was pretty sure that she was even more gorgeous than I'd imagined. The curtain rod might be having problems staying in place but the rod in my pants was stiff enough to hold up two or three shower curtains.

I caught her peeking around the corner of the drape. She spotted my stiffy and giggled before going back to her shower.

I imagined her rubbing her hands over her naked body - the foamy soap obscuring her tantalizing bits - her fingers working the soap into a lather as they glided over her silky skin - the steamy water rinsing away the soap to reveal her glorious form.

I failed to hear the water turning off - or the curtain opening. I also failed to notice her standing there, staring at me, sporting a huge woody, as I daydreamed about what was happening on the other side of that curtain.

I looked up to see her smiling.

I started to hand her the towel and she raised her arms into the air and struck a pose before saying, "Did I get all of the soap off?"

My eyes slid down her body, devouring the visual buffet.

Somehow, there was a dollop of soap-foam just under the nipple of her right breast.

"There's uh..." I pointed.

She looked down and said, "Hmm. I guess I can't see it. Could you, uh, get it for me?"

My eyes shot up to hers. She was playing me - but I was enjoying the game - and she'd just slid all her chips into the middle of the table.

"Are you sure I should do that?"

She smiled. The heavens opened and a beam of golden light lit her visage. "Please."

I reached - so slowly - waiting for her to stop me - but praying she wouldn't.

She remained perfectly still as I collected the foamy bubble with my finger. I reached down and wiped it on the leg of my blue jeans - which drew her eyes to my tented pants.

"I'm not sure how I missed that," she said, grinning lustily. "Maybe there's more I missed. Could you feel around and check?"

A lump the size of a bowling ball appeared in my throat. I finally swallowed it down.

"You want me to check?"

"With your hand. Please?"

I cupped her breast in my hand.

"All around."

I groped her, my fingers working over every bit of the tender flesh.

"The other?"

I left the first hand in place and set my other hand to work on the other breast. She let me "check" for a couple minutes.

"I think you're good," I said, finally finishing my very thorough inspection.

"Thanks. Could you hand me my bra?"

I did - and then stood there watching her as she gave me a reverse striptease. It was slow and sensual - but she was putting clothes on instead of taking them off.

"The panties?"

I handed them over - and got a good look at the pink between her labia as she worked them into place.

The heart-shaped bit of pubic-hair above her slit was well groomed.

I finally looked back at her face, and she was smiling.

"I need to get going. Do you think you could have your dad order a new curtain rod? Since you already know the situation, it would help me a lot if you were the one to bring it back to replace it."

My brain stuttered over the implied request for me to come back - the excuse to be alone with her again. "Sure," I said. "I'll tell dad this one's failing. It may take a week or so."

"That would be perfect."

I made my way to the front door. I stepped out and turned to face her in the open doorway.

"I look forward to your next visit, Danny. I'm positive you can get that rod put right where it needs to be." She winked and closed the door.

I headed home to jerk off.

~~~

I left my dad a note on the kitchen counter, grabbed a Pop Tart, and headed out the door. He'd find the note whenever he got back from whatever emergencies he was working on.

It was just him and me now. Mom had passed away during my sophomore year. She'd been sick for a while. She was in a better place; dad and I weren't - but we were adjusting - slowly.

I caught the city bus to school, putting on my headphones to block out the other passengers.

As I walked into the building, I thought about my morning so far. The image of Ms. Petrova's naked body hovered at the forefront of my mind as I approached the doorway to her room. Just as I got there, she stepped out, saw me, and smiled.

Once I'd retrieved my things for the first half of the school day and headed back past her, she called out, "Glad you got to see me, Danny."

I looked back to see her wink.

"Me too," I said, blushing a little as I grinned - before turning to head on my way.

I noticed a student quirk an eyebrow at our odd exchange but ignored them, trying to focus on not focusing on that image once more. I mostly succeeded.

Accounting class consisted of more practice - working on journal entries. I spent most of that time wondering how long it would take dad to get that shower rod ordered.

~~~

As I dropped off my things to head to lunch, I expected her to be standing in her doorway once more but was disappointed when she wasn't. I dropped off my stuff, closed the locker door, and jumped. She was standing there.

"Danny?"

"Yes, Ms. Petrova?"

"One of the drawers in my desk is stuck. After school, could you stop by and take a look at it for me?"

"I can look now, if you'd like," I said.

"No, that's fine - after school would work better for me. I need to go take care of something right now."

~~~

I spent the rest of the day looking forward to seeing Ms. Petrova again.

When I walked into her room, she held up a finger as she answered a question for the sole person remaining from the last period. Once they were gone, she asked, "Could I get your number?"

I rattled it off and she entered it into her phone. A couple seconds later, I got a text message that said, "Please store the number as 'Nadia' (no last name; just in case)."

I looked up, nodded, and saved the contact.

"I assume you would be okay with me sending you some texts or... uh... pictures?"

I swallowed down another bowling ball and said, "Sure."

"I would appreciate it if you'd let me know when you have a ROD that's ready for me. You can call or text anytime. I'll be sure to make myself AVAILABLE whenever you need me. Okay?"

I couldn't speak. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be interpreting her words the way I thought she was saying them.

All doubt flew out the window with her next statement: "I really would like to have you bring your ROD by tonight - so I can see if it fits. Do you think that would be okay? I'll fix you breakfast in the morning to make up for ruining your night."

"I was going to have pizza with my dad but I'll..."

"Eat with your dad. Stop by the apartment afterwards. I'll be waiting - wearing that one outfit of mine that you've seen before."

She giggled as my eyes widened.

Yeah, she was totally saying what I thought she was saying.

"Okay, then, I'll... uh... see you later," I said - before turning and walking straight into the wall.

She covered her mouth and snickered as I stumbled over to the doorway. Once I successfully made it to the hall, I walked to my locker, threw everything I was holding inside, and headed for the bus stop.

~~~

Dad came through on the pizza.

"What's got you so distracted," he asked, as we ate. "You haven't said a word."

"I... uh... I told a friend I might stay over and play games," I said, trying to imagine what he'd say if I told him that I planned to meet one of the teachers from school and engage in some extra-curricular activities.

"Oh, cool. You need the car?"

"No, no. They live close. Just around the corner."

"Okay, watch yourself on the street," he cautioned.

"Yeah, I'll be careful," I said. I wondered if I was heading into more trouble than I could handle - but there was no way that I was NOT going to her apartment.

~~~

I packed an overnight bag, checked to make sure I had my key, and told him goodnight as I let myself out of the door.

I knocked on 1301 and held my breath as I waited. When I heard her footsteps, my heart started racing.

The door opened and Ms. Petrova leaned around it to look down the hallway, behind me, before inviting me inside her home. Her body was hidden behind the door. When the door closed, I found that she was - indeed - wearing the bra & panty set that she had promised.

She smiled as she watched my eyes focus on the two parts of her body that were nestled within the tight lacy clothing.

"So... ground rules," she said.

I focused on her face.

"No talking about Fight Club."

I nodded. I'd seen the movie. I would have smiled at the reference, but my dick was currently trying to poke its way through the front of my pants. I was intent on not missing any of the rules for Fight Club.

"My last boyfriend said I was too controlling. That was six months ago. Spring semester is always chaotic, and I've been busy with things at... uh... work... and haven't tracked down a new partner."

I nodded once more.

"Are you interested in something more than a student-teacher relationship?" she asked, glancing at my obvious hard-on.

I coughed, trying to clear my throat, and said, "Yes."

"With me?"

"Yes."

"I enjoyed talking to you this morning and would like to get to know you a little better - but - I'm also seriously horny. Would it be okay if we jumped past the first couple of dates where we just hold hands and talk - and escalate things a bit?"

I nodded.

"Quite a bit?"

I smiled and nodded again.

"Can I see it?"

It seemed weird to me to just throw my pants to the floor, so I started with the rest of my clothes. I stepped out of my shoes. I took off my hoodie - and then my shirt. She stepped into my personal space and ran her palms over my chest, giving me a peck on the lips. She stepped back.

I pulled my pants down, struggling to get them over my stiffy, and stepped out of them, watching her eyes.

"Fucking, tease," she growled, smiling, before licking her lips.

I looked, pointedly, at her bra.

"You've already seen them," she said, laughing.

"I have short-term memory loss," I said, smiling back.

She laughed - but peeled her bra off - throwing it onto my pile of clothes.

"God. Damn!" I moaned.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, looked up, into my eyes, and slid the waistband of my BVDs over my prick and then down my legs. She leaned over to slip them off of my feet and brushed her cheek against my cock as she removed them. When I lifted the other foot, my cock brushed against the other side of her face as she leaned in.

I moaned.

"Oh, what's this?" she asked, pretending like she'd just discovered that my penis was next to her face.

She took my prick into her hand. Her other hand grabbed my ass-cheek - to hold me in place - as she shucked my corn and shoved it into her mouth and nudged it into the entrance to her throat.

I moaned and growled at the same time.

"Enough foreplay," she announced, "standing to her feet. Let's see if it fits. I think it might be a little TIGHT, but we'll see what we can do."

She headed towards her bedroom, glancing over her shoulder to make sure I was following her.

I most definitely was.

~~~

She threw back the covers, lay in the center of the bed. Her legs were spread but her lacy black panties were blocking the gates to Heaven.

I knelt between her ankles and nibbled and licked my way to her panty-covered pussy. She moaned as I teased her. I licked along both sides of the lacy covering - inhaling her musky scent. It was sweet, like honey, with a little smokey fire. I reached to pull the panties to the side and she put her hand on my forehead.

"As much as I'm enjoying this - and am interested to test your... uh... linguistic abilities, I really do need a cock inside of me. I should be pretty quick. If you happen to be quicker, don't worry. We'll have a couple chances to try again before I'll be ready to cuddle and sleep."

She closed her legs, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and peeled them up - and off - of her legs.

"Rub the head of that beast back and forth across my cunt-hole - so I know you're heading for the right place - and then let's get down to business."

I crawled in between her knees, took my prick in-hand, and eased it between her labia - near the bottom. I plied it back and forth across her entrance a couple of times and she moaned.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me at the same time, and I found myself laying on top of her, buried to the hilt inside of her gripping pussy.

"Fuck! Yes!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me!"

Her arms and legs loosened, and I started sliding my cock in and out of her. Her vagina was unlike any I had fucked before. She knew what she was doing - and what she wanted - and I was quickly in over my head. (Literally and figuratively.)

I was in trouble. Her face - straining for the release I offered - made it harder for me to hold on. I gritted my teeth and tried to keep the pace. I was faltering.

"A little more..." she moaned.

Her fingernails were digging into my forearms. I tried to focus my mind on the pain - and not on the exquisite job her pussy was doing of milking my prick.

I failed.

I buried myself deep and started pumping my load into the gorgeous teacher beneath me.

"Oh!" she said, when she felt my molten offering.

She rolled us, pressing me into the bed as she ground her pussy back and forth across my sperm-spewing prick.

Her movements where jerky but intense and she moaned loudly as she tumbled into an orgasm just as the last of my spend left my penis.

Her arms, legs, and mouth wrapped around me. Her kiss was intense and celebratory.

She rolled us again and I started to climb off.

"No! I want to feel you pressing me into the mattress," she said. "I want to feel the weight of your body on top of me. Hold me."

She held my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly.

"I don't know if you realize this, but you have a serious amount of control over me right now - and I'm not talking about physically. You could get me into a lot of trouble. I admit that I've mostly been thinking with my pussy all day - but some part of my brain told me that you wouldn't take advantage of me."