Best Spring Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you picture the five of us in a naked pile?"

Lina laughed. "No actually, I can't, but let me think on it."

"Okay, picture this. Dennis has your Mom bent over pounding her from behind. Your Dad doing the same thing to me and I'm licking you like crazy."

Lina grinned. "Yeah, I can picture that. But there's no way Mom and Dad would go for it."

"Too bad. They don't know what they're missing."

"I guess Dennis will have to fuck me and I'll eat you," Lina replied.

"We've done that."

"So? We'll just have to do it again."

"I'm in," Debi told her.

"I'd bet Gretchen would join in but she'd be wanting the dick all the time."

"I suspect we could find ways to keep ourselves occupied."

"I'd love to see Dennis drilling Gretchen."

"She makes you and I look like kids too, Lina."

"Come on you two," Hilda shouted.

They picked up their pace and boarded the boat. Hilda pulled slowly away after the mooring lines were untied. Debi and Lina sat in the back as Hilda, standing at the wheel, steered them into the lake. Debi eyes were fixed on Hilda's gorgeous ass.

"That is one pretty butt," Debi said licking her lips.

"Keep it up and she's going to catch you checking her out sooner or later."

"Maybe she'll let me..."

"Debi, my Mom's ass belongs to my Dad. Chill, will you?" Lina asked.

"Sorry, I'll try to control myself," Debi replied.

Once they were well out into the lake Hilda turned off the motor and sat near the girls.

"I love mornings out here before the crowd arrives," she told them.

"It's really pretty here, Mrs. Muller."

"Since when did we get so formal, Debi?" Hilda asked.

Debi looked at Lina. Lina laughed. "Debi's been checking you out, Mom. I told her to ease off."

Hilda glanced over at Debi. "Checking me out how?"

"Hilda, you've got a body to die for. I just want to...," Debi began. Lina smacked Debi on the knee playfully.

"I'm flattered. Thank you, Debi," Hilda said smiling.

Lina stood on the back of the boat and dove in the lake. They both watched her for a few minutes.

"Debi, may I ask you a personal question?" Hilda asked.

"Sure."

"Are you...," she hesitated.

"I'm bi and just looking at you drives me crazy," Debi replied.

"I can't say the feeling isn't mutual. I've never been with a woman but you'd be at the top of my list if I did."

Debi grinned. "Just say the word."

"Can you keep a secret?" Hilda asked.

"I can."

"My husband has a fantasy of watching me with a woman. How would you feel about possibly helping me fulfill his fantasy?"

"I can be naked in five seconds."

"What if he decided to join in or wanted me to watch him with you?"

"Okay, I can be naked in four seconds. My brother turns you on, doesn't he?"

"You have no idea," Hilda replied smiling.

"Oh yes I do. I'm not lost on his charms. After meeting you in the grocery you've been all he's talked about. You're his fantasy."

"Really?"

"Really, but he won't do anything about it. The last thing he wants to be is someone who breaks up a marriage. Our Dad was a cheater and ruined a couple of marriages."

"What if Richard approved?"

"Dennis would be undressed faster than I would."

Lina had swam up next to the boat and was listening to their conversation.

"Do you think he would do it if Richard was watching?"

"Or participating or doing me," Debi replied. "I shudder to think about what would happen if Lina heard about it. I wouldn't want to lose her as a friend."

Lina intentionally made a splash. The discussion stopped immediately as she swam to the back of the boat and climbed in.

"Mom, do you really think Dad would go for that?" Lina asked.

"Go for what, honey?" Hilda asked innocently.

"Go for you and Dennis fucking in front of him."

"You heard, huh?" Hilda queried.

"From the part about his fantasy of watching you with a woman."

"That's another of his fantasies. He's a bit of a voyeur. He wants to see me and a young stud."

"I assumed that was your fantasy, not Dad's."

"My fantasy is being dominated by a young stud with your Father watching."

"What are your other fantasies, Mom?"

"Being with a woman is high on my list. Double penetration is up there."

"Dennis is so big you get double penetration with just him," Debi chuckled.

"Are you saying that from experience?" Hilda asked.

"Yes, but he's the only one I've ever been with. I want try another man too. Lina, how about you? What are your fantasies?"

"Seeing Mom and Dad fuck is one of my biggest. Joining them is another. I think I'm a bit of a voyeur too. I loved it when you watched me and Dennis and I would love watching you and Dennis with my parents."

"You have kinkier fantasies than I do," Hilda told her daughter.

"I'd love Gretchen in on it too," Lina said dreamily.

"Your Father's other big fantasy is his daughters."

"Wow, we're a kinky bunch, aren't we?" Lina asked.

"We have some kinky fantasies at least. Your father and I have never done anything outside our marriage."

"But now you're talking about it?"

"Yes, but we both agreed that we want to be together if we ever acted our fantasies out. No secrets."

"When do we start?" Debi asked grinning.

"I need a shower first," Lina chuckled.

"How about we go back to the cabin. Everyone can shower then we'll have lunch," Hilda said.

"And then?" Lina asked.

"Then I need to talk to Richard. If he agrees, we play this afternoon."

Debi slipped her hand in her bikini bottom and felt her wet pussy. "My pussy seconds that," she added.

Hilda started the boat and headed home. When they docked and walked to the cabin Richard was sitting in a chair near the fire pit watching Dennis work. Both men watched the three walking toward them. Dennis was staring at Hilda and Richard and she both knew it. Hilda gave Richard a knowing wink.

"We're going to shower than make some lunch. You boys need a shower before lunch too," Hilda told them.

"If it's okay, I'll just eat out here. I didn't bring anything to change into," Dennis replied.

"Nonsense, Richard has some swim trunks you can wear."

"I've got the Speedos. I'm sure they'll fit."

Dennis cringed. He had tried on a pair before and discovered there wasn't enough room to store his package without being very obvious where things were. He looked at Debi for help.

"He looks great in Speedos. That's perfect."

Dennis blushed. The women went inside and Dennis went back to work.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Richard asked.

"Who?" Dennis replied.

"My wife. Don't tell me you didn't notice. I saw you staring."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it."

"Son, I know she's beautiful. She gets eyed everywhere we go. It's an ego builder for me. You liked what you saw?"

"Uhm, yessir. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

"I wonder how many people have jerked off thinking about her?"

"Probably a lot," Dennis replied.

"Have you?" Richard asked.

Dennis blushed. "Uh, I don't jerk off."

"You're eighteen and don't jerk off? That doesn't add up."

"I have a very active sex life."

"Have you fantasized about her during sex?"

"Mr. Muller, what are you getting at?" Dennis turned to him.

"I'm curious. Would you like to fuck my wife?"

"Sir, I've never had sex with a married woman."

"You didn't answer my question," Rick replied.

"If she wasn't married, you bet I would."

"But not if she's married?"

"My Dad was a cheater. Besides his own he ruined at least two other marriages. I don't wanna be like that."

"You've got principles, I like that. Dennis, how many women have you been with?"

"Not many," he replied.

"Have you had sex with my daughter?"

"Mr. Muller, your question surprises me. You're right I do have principles. Who I have sex with is really none of your business."

"I didn't mean to offend you, Dennis. I apologize."

"Accepted."

"Your sister is a little hottie. I'd love to do her," Richard said.

Dennis stood. "I think Debi and I'll be leaving now." Dennis walked into the cabin. "Debi," he called out.

"She's in the shower," Hilda replied from the kitchen.

"Will you send her out to the car when she's finished please?"

"Is something wrong, Dennis."

"I think we should leave. Thanks for having us."

Hilda walked to him. "What's going on?"

"I have some things I need to take care of at home."

"Did Richard say something?"

"Hilda, thanks for inviting us today. I have things to do at home is all."

"Get yourself something to drink while you're waiting on her. I'll be back shortly."

He nodded. Hilda went out the front door and Dennis admired her as she walked away. She and Richard talked for a few minutes before she returned.

"Dennis, come out side. My husband and I would like to speak to you together."

He followed her to where Richard was sitting. She sat in a chair facing her husband and motioned for Dennis to sit.

Richard looked at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you in any way."

"Apology accepted."

"Dennis, we asked you up here on false pretenses," Hilda told him. "I'd like to be very frank with you."

"Okay," Dennis replied.

"Our girls are grown now and in a couple of months we're going to be empty nesters. We've talked about finally having the opportunity to live out some of our fantasies," Hilda said.

"Sexual fantasies," Richard added.

"One of my husband's fantasies is to watch me with a younger man. When I met you at the grocery I knew what younger man I wanted. Our plan for today was to try and get you to help me fulfill his fantasy. When Debi, Lina and I were on the boat this morning we got to talking about our fantasies. As it turns out we're all in each other's fantasies. Our plan was to all clean up, have lunch then the three of us women were going to seduce you and Richard afterward. My husband wasn't aware of our plans. He was simply trying to break the ice on the subject of sex."

"Son, we don't want you to leave. I really didn't mean to pry or be offensive. We would both like you and Debi to stay and help us turn our fantasies into reality," Richard said.

"I'd like to talk to my sister before I make any decision on this. I can't and won't speak for her."

Hilda smiled. "Of course. Either way you decide I'd really like you to at least stay for lunch."

"Are all of us supposed to be part of this?"

"Yes, both girls want to be involved. I certainly do and so does Richard."

"I'm not gay."

"Good, I'm not either. There's more than enough women to keep us very busy."

"Rick, I may be young but I do know enough about sex to know that it's hard enough for one man to satisfy one woman. We'd have three between the two of us."

"We women have each other too. Debi and Lina have some experience at that. I have none but I am a willing student. Talk it over with Debi and let us know. If you decide against it that's fine. We'll be disappointed but we'll be fine. Regardless, will you have lunch with us?"

"Sure, lunch would be great."

"Thank you," Richard added.

"I'll talk to Debi," he replied then walked back inside.

"Hilda, what's Debi going to say?" Richard asked.

"Oh she's all for it. She'll say yes."

"You mentioned me being tied to a chair while you were being used. I don't like that. The being used part I'm fine with but being cuckold I'm not. Sharing you excites me but I don't want to be humiliated in the process."

"I'd never humiliate you. That certainly isn't part of my fantasy."

"Then you have my blessing on being used. He doesn't strike me as a pushy type though."

"Me either."

Debi had just come out from the shower and put her bikini back on.

"Take a walk with me? I need to talk to you," Dennis asked.

"Sure," she replied.

They walked outside and toward the lake.

"I hear I'm getting seduced."

"Who told you?"

"Rick and Hilda. He and I were talking and he got a bit personal. Hilda stepped in and cleared it up. Apparently they want all five of us in a pile."

"All five, yes. But not in a pile. Everyone wants to both participate and watch each other. I wanna suck and fuck everybody. So does Lina. Richard wants me and Hilda. I know Richard wants to watch you and Hilda. God, so do I."

"And you're okay with all of this?"

"I really am. I've never been with any man but you and I'd kind of like to try that. Maybe even both of you at the same time."

"I really don't want to fuck up a marriage and you know who said I'm an impossible act to follow."

Debi laughed. "I'll let you know after."

"So we're good?"

"It won't bother you if I do Richard?"

"No, I think it'll be fun to watch."

"Even my butt?"

"Even your butt."

They walked back toward the house. Lina had joined her parents at the fire pit. Debi gave them a wink as they walked up. Their expressions all turned to smiles. Dennis looked at Hilda and then at Richard.

"You're both sure about this?" Dennis asked.

"We are," Richard replied.

"Does everyone agree that 'no' means 'no'?" Hilda asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Debi are you on birth control?"

"I am."

Everyone looked at Dennis. "Debi and I are in," he said.

They all smiled.

"I'm going to go shower then," Hilda announced.

Dennis watched her walk away. "Makes your dick hard just watching her walk, doesn't it?" Richard asked.

Lina grabbed Dennis' cock. "He's about half way, Dad. Want me to suck him and get him hard?"

Richard smiled. "After lunch, little girl. Your Mother would be pissed if we didn't wait on her. We all need to be together."

"Mom's gonna crap when she sees how huge it is," Lina added.

"Are you really that big?" Richard asked.

"It's pretty big," he replied.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing this," Richard said smiling.

"Me too. She's so freakin' hot," Dennis replied.

"I'm going to go wash her back. You kids keep your pants on while I'm gone."

Debi put her finger under the edge of her bikini crotch and pulled it aside showing Richard her pussy. "There's a lot you can do without taking your pants off."

Richard started to reach for her. Lina grabbed his hand.

"Not without Mom you don't," Lina advised him.

He pulled his hand back. Dennis slipped his finger between his sister's labia. "I'll keep it warm for you."

"Gee thanks," Richard replied.

He stood there and watched for a moment.

"Dad, Mom's waiting," Lina said.

Her father walked inside.

"You better stop before I wind up fucking you. You're going to need all your cum this afternoon," Debi said.

"Probably so." He took his hand away and licked his fingers.

"Did my Mom tell you she wants to be dominated?"

"No, that wasn't mentioned."

"Oh, that's really going to be fun to watch. You were really good with..." Debi began.

"Debi!" he snapped.

"Sorry, she said.

Lina was puzzled wondering what Debi was about to say but didn't ask anything about it. There was an elephant on the verge of entering the room and all conversation stopped. Lina excused herself and went inside.

"Dammit, Debi. What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, it just slipped."

"Debi, we've talked about this. No one can know."

"But surely Lina would keep it quiet. After all..."

"I don't care. We agreed to keep it quiet and that's what we have to do. There are no exceptions. What happens here today should stay here. Peoples lives could be ruined."

"It's stupid laws."

"I agree but it is the law."

"I'll be more careful."

"Thank you. Sorry I bit your head off," he told her.

"No problem. Are you looking forward to doing Hilda?"

"I have mixed feelings. I really want to do her but I'm not sure about in front of her husband."

"I'll keep an eye on him. If he starts to look upset I'll say something. Are you interested in my thoughts on the domination thing?"

"Yeah."

"Start slow and easy. Let her lead the way at first. We'll watch how he's doing with it. Just play it by ear. I think you'll know when to take over."

"Maybe, I don't know. How about if you give me a signal when you think she's ready?"

"Such as?"

"I don't know. Kiss Hilda maybe?"

"I'll kiss whichever of you has a free mouth."

"If he cums in your mouth don't kiss me."

"You don't mind your own cum."

"That's different. At least swallow it and rinse your mouth first."

"Does being with a man turn you off that much?" Debi asked.

"No, but it doesn't turn me on at all."

Lina poked her head out the door. "The shower is free now," she called.

"Thanks, I'm on my way," Dennis replied.

Dennis went inside and to the shower. Lina handed him a towel and washcloth with the red Speedos laying on top and folded into a tiny square. He blushed when he saw Lina grinning at him.

"That's not going to hide much," he said.

"I doubt you'll be wearing them much."

"Probably not."

"Need help washing anything?"

"No thanks. If you do that I'll never fit in these things."

"I doubt anyone would care if you came out naked. I know I wouldn't."

"I think I'll get naked when everyone else does."

"Suit yourself," she replied.

Lina left the bathroom. Dennis undressed and turned on the shower. The water didn't get very warm so he showered quickly before the last of the hot water was gone. The final rinse was still done in cold water. After drying off he put on the Speedos. He experimented with putting himself in different positions and finally settled on packing everything in the middle. He had seen the reactions to his cock size and had been embarrassed by them. It was the initial shock that bothered him the most but the attention it brought after that made it better. After thinking about it for a moment he wrapped the towel around his waist. Even with the towel there was still a large bulge. He stuffed his underwear in his pants pocket and folded his shorts neatly. After one last scan of the bathroom he stepped into the hallway and made his way to the living room.

The coffee table had been replaced by a couple of pillows and a large unfolded blanket. The couch pillows were on the floor at either end of the couch. There were a couple of hand towels folded and laying on the end table. He couldn't see it but there was a bottle of lube under the towels. A kitchen chair had been taken into the living room and placed between the recliners which had now been turned facing the couch.

"How do you like my setup?" Rick asked him.

"It looks doable to me," Dennis replied.

Hilda walked up beside Dennis and put her hand on his towel covered butt. "This is damp. I'd rather you not put the wet towel on my dining room chairs."

"He doesn't need it," Debi said pulling it off.

Hilda saw the bulge for the first time. Her eyes widened and she went back into the kitchen. Hilda motioned for Richard to follow her.

"Did you see that?" she whispered.

"It's kinda hard to miss."

"Are you sure about this? I mean the size is already huge and he isn't even hard."

"Lina handled it. I'm pretty sure you can. Lina, hold up your arm," he called. Lina held up her arm. She knew why and grinned. "You can handle that little thing," he said grinning.

"Good God! Call everyone in for lunch."

"Lunch anyone?" he asked.

He and Hilda put everyone's plates on the table as everyone sat. Richard sat at his usual place at the head of the table. Debi sat to his left and Lina next to her. Dennis pulled out the chair for Hilda at the other end and helped her sit. His bulge was now almost at her eye level. Dennis sat next to her. Richard had removed the leaf so everyone was seated close together. They ate quietly. It was obvious to everyone that Hilda was a bit uncomfortable and occasionally squirmed in her seat.

"This is really good chicken salad," Dennis told Hilda.

"Thank you. It's my Mother's recipe."

"Delicious," Debi said.

"Debi, don't you think it's hot in here?" Lina asked.