Best Spring Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little," she replied turning her back to Lina.

She untied Debi's bikini top then turned her back to Debi who did the same for her. Both girls slipped their tops off over their heads.

"Much better," Lina said.

Richard's mouth fell open as he looked at the two topless eighteen year olds. Hilda was surprised too. Dennis knew his sister pretty well and wasn't surprised by what they had done.

"You should join us, Mom. It's a lot cooler," Lina told her.

"Don't believe them. It's at least twenty degrees warmer than a minute ago," Richard said.

"I'm fine just like I am, Lina," Hilda replied.

Hilda was wearing a white bikini under her semi-transparent blue cover up. It went to about mid-thigh when she was standing. Dennis put his hand on her left thigh under the table. She gasped and looked at Dennis and then at her husband. Richard jumped when Debi's hand touched his package and began kneading it. Hilda surmised what had happened. Debi and Dennis showed no indication of what they were doing. As Dennis pulled Hilda's legs apart and moved his hand to the inside of her thigh she gasped again. Her face flushed. Lina had noticed the unusual activity and bent down to look under the table.

"What am I, a leper?" she asked.

Dennis' foot went between her legs and he wiggled his toes over her labia. Lina jumped at the sensation. Dennis was smiling now. He inched his fingers a little higher on Hilda's thigh. She squirmed again. Hilda and Richard looked at each other and smiled. Richard's left hand touched Debi's thigh. She shook her head at him.

"Not yet," she said.

Dennis had his fingers less than an inch from Hilda's pussy and could already feel the heat. He moved no higher but began kneading her thigh even more. Her breathing was getting more rapid and beads of perspiration were on her forehead and cheeks. Debi had been jacking off Richard through his pants. He was nearing too. Debi winked at Dennis. Both withdrew their hands at the same time as if nothing had happened. Dennis continued with his toes on Lina until Debi's hand pushed him away. Her fingers pulled the gusset aside and slid between the labia. When Lina began flushing Debi stopped.

"That was cold, Debi," Lina said.

"I'll make up for it," Debi replied.

Hilda stood quickly and started clearing the table. Her legs were a bit unsteady when she first stood but steadied quickly.

"Girls, how about you go sit in the recliners? Dennis, if you would take one end of the couch please. Hilda and I will join you in a couple of minutes."

The teens all went to the living room and Dennis sat on the couch. Debi and Lina, after looking things over decided to share one recliner. The each put one leg over the arm with their bikini covered pussies directed toward Dennis. Debi and Lina began kissing each other. Debi's hand was massaging Lina's breasts. Dennis could see wetness in the crotch of both of their bikini bottoms.

Richard walked into the room holding Hilda's hand. He grinned at seeing the girls as he led his wife to the couch and set her in the middle next to Dennis. She seemed nervous. Richard sat on her other side.

"Rick, Hilda, you're sure this is what you want?" Dennis asked.

Hilda looked at her husband. "I'm sure," Richard replied.

Hilda turned her head to Dennis. "Yes, I am too."

Dennis looked at his sister and Lina. Both smiled and nodded.