Best Spring Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debi laid on her back on the floor. Dennis raised Hilda by the hips. Debi slipped under her and licked her clean. Hilda was exhausted. After Debi finished she slipped out from under Hilda and set up on the blanket.

"Rick, you lost the bet. Double or nothing on one more?"

"Hilda will have to answer that. She's the one we're betting with."

"Yes, double or nothing," Hilda said weakly.

"We're in I guess," Rick replied, smiling.

"Blowjobs on different days though," Dennis said.

"Different days," she whimpered again.

Rick and Dennis carried Hilda to the recliner this time. Lina went to the kitchen and made her a smoothie. Hilda always drank one after strenuous exercise.

"Debi, you're up. What would you like this afternoon?" Dennis asked.

"Dick, lots of it. One in each end first then I want yours in my pussy and Ricks in my butt."

"Should we grant her wish, Rick? She's a little dynamo."

"Dennis, I'm spent. If there's any chance of me getting it up I'll need time to recuperate first."

"We've got time. You can all watch me fuck my brother for a little while. Dennis, why don't you lay down so I can get you good and hard first."

Dennis folded a pillow and put it under his head as he laid back on the blanket. Debi straddled his face facing his feet. He began by tonguing her pink puckered asshole. Then began licking her entire crotch, avoiding her hair trigger clit. He knew her well and could set her off in minutes. Debi's clit was beefy red and swollen in no time even without being directly stimulated. She leaned forward and began licking his growing cock. All three of the Mullers were watching. Hilda could feel herself not only recovering but getting aroused again. Lina was already soaked and was fingering herself. Rick was fascinated with the activity around him but his limp cock seemed to pay no attention.

Debi masterfully worked on her brother. She loved taking his balls in her mouth and sucking them. And then she demonstrated her deep throating skills again. Although they had seen it before Hilda and Rick were still amazed by it. Hilda's fingers were massaging her own breasts. Rick felt stirrings and was amazed to discover his semi. Dennis suddenly assaulted her clit with his tongue and Debi had a very vocal orgasm. When she recovered she crawled over between Ricks legs and took him in her mouth. Then easily swallowed him.

"Oh fuck! Hilda she's doing the thing you do with her throat."

Hilda sat up and looked closely. "I guess it's not so secret after all. Debi, where did you learn that?"

Debi lifted off Rick's, now hard, cock. "My...a friend taught me."

"Can you do it on Dennis?"

"Uh huh, but he cums really fast down in my stomach and I don't get to taste it. Rick, wanna do my butt now?"

"Oh yeah," he replied.

Debi squatted over her brother's cock. She was facing him. Even after four years of regular sex with him she still had to take her time getting him inside. Once she did she laid forward on him and began to ride. She came in just a few minutes then laid down on him.

"Rick, my butt's ready for you now."

"Lina, there's a bottle of lube under those towels. Will you get it for me?"

Lina got up and brought the bottle over. Her father held out his hand.

"I've got this," she told him.

Lina squirted some on Debi's anus then smeared it around the outside. She squirted more onto her fingers and slipped two fingers inside her best friend's asshole. Using her other hand she squirted some on her father's cock and began stroking him.

"I'll guide you in, Daddy." She held his cock up and aimed it at Debi's waiting ass. "Push, Daddy."

Richard pushed just the head of his cock in. Debi squeezed and pushed him back out.

"All the way in," Debi said. "I'm good at this."

Lina lined him up again. This time he pushed himself fully inside. Debi gave him a couple of squeezes and Rick began sliding in and out. Dennis began moving slowly.

"How is it Richard," Hilda asked.

"Really tight but when Dennis started moving it added a whole new dimension. I can feel his cock sliding along mine. I'm not going to last very long."

"So you're going to lose the bet and have to watch me suck his cock twice?"

"I'm afraid so," Richard replied.

"Pound me, Rick. I like it hard," Debi told him.

Richard picked up the pace and began pounding her. Lina was kneeling next to them and moved behind her father. She cupped his balls.

"Daddy, do you fuck Mommy's butt sometimes?"

"Yes, baby."

"No one's ever fucked mine. Will you fuck my butt, Daddy?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I'll fuck your butt," he screamed as he came in Debi.

Debi came a moment later which triggered Dennis. They all collapsed in a heap. After a few minutes Richard tried to get up. Debi clamped down on him so hard he couldn't move.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"I was going to get up," he replied.

"But your cock feels good in my butt."

"It sure does."

Debi relaxed and Rick pulled out then Debi lifted off her brother. Cum went everywhere. Debi used her fingers to collect as much as she could from both holes and licked it off her fingers. Hilda was stroking her pussy and came again.

"Rick, you lost again. Your beautiful wife now owes me two blowjobs."

"Now I know I'm spent. Double or nothing?"

"When you lose she'll owe me four BJs on four separate days. Not to mention I get to use her on another day." Richard looked at Hilda. "I'll tell you what. Let's modify the domination day. In addition to using her I get to restrain her and use her, cuffs, gags, butt plug, the whole thing."

"I'm not into pain," Hilda said.

"No pain. Just full bondage. I have access to a lot of toys."

"Richard?" Hilda asked.

"It's up to you, baby. I think he's going to lose this. I'm spent."

"Then Richard how about you and I make a little side wager?" Hilda suggested.

"I'm listening."

"If you lose he restrains you too. All you can do is watch helplessly."

"I'm not going to lose. You're on," Richard replied.

Hilda, Richard and Dennis shook on the bet.

"I wanna watch," Lina said.

"There won't be anything to watch. I'm not going to lose this one."

"But if you do lose, Debi and both get to watch," she told him.

"If I lose you can both watch," her father replied.

"Daddy, you're going to lose. I'm the one fucking you. You're going to be fucking my pussy, my mouth and cumming in my virgin butt. You don't stand a chance."

"She's right, Richard. You don't stand a chance. Dennis, will you do your magic on her after she wins the bet for you? I'd like to watch that."

"It would be my pleasure to fuck your daughter after she finishes fucking her father's brains out. Lina, where would you like your father?"

"Dad, sit in the middle of the couch. Mom, I'd like you to sit next to him so you have a good view."

Richard went to his spot on the couch. He was flaccid. Hilda sat next to him. Lina knelt between his legs.

"Daddy, do you want your little girl to suck your cock?" He smiled. "Then tell me."

"Lina, please suck Daddy's cock."

"But Daddy, if I make you cum that man with the big cock is going to restrain you and Mommy and use her."

"It's okay, honey. I'm not going to cum."

"Like hell you aren't. This is one bet you're going to lose," Hilda told him.

Hilda got off the couch and whispered in Lina's ear. Lina grinned and nodded. Hilda returned to her seat next to her husband. Lina began licking and tugging her father. It seemed to have no effect. She took him in her mouth and began sucking.

"Richard, think about what's happening. Your beautiful eighteen year old daughter is sucking your cock. Doesn't that feel wonderful? Isn't it a shame that she wants your cum and you aren't giving it to her? All you have to do is think about it. Then you get her tiny little pussy and her virgin ass," Hilda said.

Richard began responding just enough for Lina to do what her mother had suggested. Lina took a few deep breaths and slid him all the way into her mouth then began swallowing. The sensation on her father drove him wild. His erection grew.

"Back off, baby or he'll cum too soon," Hilda said.

Lina lifted her head and looked at her father. "Thank you, Daddy. I like sucking you."

She began bobbing until she had him fully erect then stood and straddled him. She kissed him passionately on the lips as she began to lower herself onto him. Her mother held his cock and directed it into his daughter's pussy. Lina and Richard both moaned as it entered. Lina began riding him slowly.

"Daddy, do you like having your hard cock in your little girl's pussy?"

"Oh my God! Yes, honey."

"Mommy, do you like watching us?"

"I love it, baby."

"Play with your pussy, Mommy. Show us you like it."

Hilda began touching herself and soon her fingers were inside her pussy and she was getting flushed. Rick was still hard but was nowhere close to cumming. Lina stood and turned her back to her father.

"Debi, hand me the lube, please," Lina said. Debi handed her the bottle. She opened it and held it behind her squeezing some onto her ass crack. "Daddy, use your fingers and get my butt hole all slippery and stretch me with your fingers."

Richard began teasing her tiny pink star with his slippery fingers then put a finger inside and began sliding it in and out. His daughter's moans kept him hard.

"Put in another finger, Daddy. Make it bigger for your cock to go in. Mommy, will you make Daddy's hard cock all slippery?"

Richard carefully added a second finger. Lina grunted. He began working them in and out of his daughter's ass just a foot in front of him. Hilda used her hand to grease up his cock as his third finger entered his daughter.

"I'm ready. Mommy will you help put Daddy in me?"

Lina lowered herself after her father removed his fingers. Hilda aimed his cock as her father put his hands on her hips and pulled her down. The tip touched her asshole and he pulled a little harder. She moaned as just the head entered her. Rick stopped and waited for her to adjust. Lina lowered herself until the internal sphincter was reached and stopped again. After a few seconds she began rising and falling on him. She took just a little more each stroke. Her father was going wild and finally pulling her down hard all the way onto him. Lina groaned loudly then started raising and lowering nearly the full length.

"Mommy, Daddy's in my butt. Do you like seeing that?"

"It's beautiful, honey " Hilda said as she resumed fingering herself.

Debi put her hand on Lina's pussy and began exploring. Lina picked up her pace.

"Shoot your cum in me, Daddy. I want it. Fuck my butt and make it yours. Hard, Daddy. Please give me your cum." Lina was flushed and panting. She screamed. "Daddy, you're making me cum. Yes, yes!"

As she came her asshole clamped down on him. Richard came inside his daughter's ass hard. Hilda came again at the sight. Lina milked him then began to slowly pull off. Debi took her hand away.

"Dibs on the cream pie," Debi said.

"Sorry, Debi. This one's mine," Richard replied.

Lina raised up for him. When his mouth covered her no longer virgin ass she squeezed it out for him then stood on her shaky legs. She turned toward him as he opened his mouth and showed her. Hilda turned his face toward her and French kissed him sharing it before swallowing together.

"Wow," Lina said as she knelt and cleaned up her father with her tongue then laid her head in his lap. Her mother and father both stroked her hair.

"Lina?" her father said.

She looked up at him. "Yeah, Dad?"

"Thank you. That was a wonderful gift."

"You're welcome. Can we do it again sometime?"

"Whenever you want, sweetheart," her Mother replied.

Dennis stood. "Rick, if you would be kind enough to scoot over and let your daughter sit in the middle I believe it's my turn. You lost the bet by the way."

"I've learned my lesson. I'm done betting with you," he said as he moved over.

Lina sat between them. "If your Mom and Dad would be kind enough to hold your head I'd like to fuck your mouth."

Lina grinned. Hilda and Richard each grabbed a handful of hair as he moved his hard cock in front of her face. She licked the pre-cum off the tip.

"Mind if I serve it to her?" Richard asked.

"Not at all," Dennis replied.

Richard grasped Dennis's cock. "Damn, that thing weighs a ton," He moved the head toward his daughters mouth. "Open up, baby girl."

Lina opened her mouth and her father pulled Dennis's cock into it. Dennis began slowly but gradually picked up the pace. He only went about half way. Her mother put her hand on the back of Lina's head and began pushing her onto the cock. When Lina began gagging Dennis pulled back and then out.

"Lay her back and hold her legs up. It's time to give her pussy a little workout," Dennis said.

Lina scooted her butt to the edge of the couch and laid back. She raised her parted legs to her parents. Each parent took one leg and held it. Richard reached for Dennis' cock and stopped.

"May I?" he asked.

"Why don't you and Hilda both do it?"

Hilda and Richard both grasped his cock and teased their daughter's clit with the tip. They lined it up with the vaginal opening and guided just the head in. Lina let out a loud moan as the head entered her. Dennis waited then pulled back out. Her parents lined them up again. This time he went in about two inches and slowly began rocking. He slipped in a little farther each time. Richard let go but Hilda continued to stroke him as he fucked her daughter.

"Oh, that feels sooo good," Lina said.

It took him a few minutes to fully enter her. Hilda let go and her father began rubbing his daughter's clit. Hilda began sucking on her nipples.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum. Go faster."

Dennis began plowing her. Hilda sat up to watch more closely. Even Lina's labia were being stretched. Lina screamed.

"Fuck meeee!"

She arched and threw her head back. Lina's legs trembled as her parents held them. Her hips were thrusting on him. Richard let go of her pussy and stroked her breast as her mother stroked the other. Dennis moaned loudly and filled her with cum. Lina lay there spent.

"Dibs on the cream pie," Hilda said. She knelt between her daughters legs and licked her clean. Looking up at her husband, she opened her mouth then spit it into her hand. "Would you like to share this one?"

Richard's eyes widened. "Uh, no thanks. I'll pass."

Dennis laughed as Hilda turned to Debi who was eager to share. Hilda licked it out of her hand then held her mouth above Debi's and let it fall into her mouth. The two kissed, sharing it completely.

"Why don't you boys go sit in the recliners and let us girls have a little play time?" Hilda asked.

The guys moved from the couch to the recliners. Debi laid down on her side with her top leg bent up at the knee. Hilda, also on her side put her face in Debi's crotch. Lina joined them and put her head between her mother's legs. Debi completed the chain when she began licking Lina.

"Wow, that's hot!" Dennis said.

"This has been one hell of an afternoon," Richard replied.

"What was your favorite part?"

"Shit, everything. Yours?" Richard asked.

"Your wife. She's amazing."

"Yes, she is. So are you really going to hold me to our bet?"

"I won't if it bothers you."

"Hilda would never speak to me again if I backed out. Having me restrained and getting dominated is her biggest fantasy. What are these toys you're talking about?"

"I have an acquaintance that has a whole room full of BDSM stuff. She'll let us use it for a private little get together."

"What kind of BDSM stuff?" Richard asked.

"You name it. Pretty much anything you can imagine."

"No pain though, right."

"Right. We'll have a safe word for you and Hilda. Either of you can use it to stop what's going on. In bondage and domination no doesn't mean no, your safe word means no," Dennis replied.

"I can trust you, right?"

"Yes. Besides the safe word we'll have Debi and Lina as safety people. If they see anything over the top they can stop it. They'll be in charge. I promise, Hilda can have her fantasy and be completely safe."

"You're eighteen aren't you?"

"Yes."

"So where did you pick up all this knowledge about sex? When I was your age I was still jerking off to National Geographic magazines."

"Four years ago I got busted up in a car accident. Among a lot of other injuries I was temporarily blinded and had both arms in casts. Debi and my Mom took care of me. Debi decided to take care of everything. After I got well we continued. A short time later we came across someone, an adult female, who's taught us a lot. It's her room we'll be using."

"That sounds like every boy's fantasy."

"Yeah, I guess it is."

The women were getting more vocal and they began watching again. When all three women had cum they reversed positions and started over. It was about fifteen minutes later when they changed again. Debi was reclining with Lina on her hands and knees licking and finger fucking her. Hilda was kneeling behind Lina doing the same.

"Mind if I get in behind your wife?"

"She'll love it. Have fun."

"Debi likes to be face fucked."

"I doubt I'll be able to get it up but it's worth a shot," Richard said.

"Wanna bet?"

Richard laughed. "Not a chance in hell. But just out of curiosity what were you wanting to bet?"

"Lina in bondage," Dennis replied.

"That's up to Lina, not me."

Richard walked to Debi. She eagerly took him in her mouth. Dennis knelt behind Hilda and stroked her pussy with his hard cock. Hilda was already drenched.

"Fuck me with that Anaconda," she told him.

He positioned himself behind her and slowly entered her. She began moaning with her mouth over her daughter's pussy. Lina came quickly and Debi wasn't far behind. Lina turned around and onto her back slipping under her mother. She began licking her mother's clit as Dennis fucked her doggie style. Hilda's face went between her daughter's legs. When Debi heard the moaning she looked around Richard.

"We need to move. You're going to want to see this." Debi crawled beside them. "Fuck me from behind so we can both watch.

Richard's wife and daughter were eating each other as Dennis was fucking his wife from behind with his huge cock. Hilda was moaning almost continuously. When Dennis wet his thumb and put it in her ass Richard knew it would be over soon. This always triggered his wife. Richard began pounding Debi and came again. Debi's fingers were frantically rubbing her pussy. Lina and Debi came about the same time that Hilda began screaming.

"Oh fuck, oh God. "Oh fuck! Richard!!"

Lina moved away to watch. Dennis had grabbed Hilda's hair and was pulling her head back as he plowed her. Her back arched and she began to shake as she came. Hilda's arms could no longer support her and her chest went to the floor. Dennis sped up. Her orgasm didn't stop. Dennis emptied into her as she lost consciousness for the second time. As Hilda collapsed onto the floor Dennis rolled off panting.

"How in the hell am I going to ever compete with what you do."

"There's no competition. Who's name is she calling when she cums? She's thinking of the man she loves, not me. Stay with her. I'm going to shower."

Dennis left and showered. When he returned Debi and Lina were laying cuddled together sleeping. Hilda still hadn't moved. Richard was stroking her hair lovingly.

"If she's still out she's fallen asleep. I'll stay with her if you want to shower."

"Give me five minutes."

Richard hurried off to the shower. Dennis found his shorts and put them on than began picking up the living room.

"You don't have to do that," Hilda said.

"Welcome back. How are you feeling?"

"Fucked, thoroughly fucked."

Dennis chuckled. "Do you think Rick was pleased?"