Best Spring Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than you can imagine. He'll be after me three or four times a day."

"Good. You deserve it."

"You and Debi were amazing today."

"I thought everyone was," he replied.

"When are you going to start collecting your debts?"

"I'll leave that up to you and your husband. Give it a few weeks. You may change your mind."

"Oh no you don't. A debt is a debt."

"I told Rick that I'd let it pass. He said you'd really be mad if he agreed to that."

"He's right. We made his biggest fantasies reality today. Some of mine too but my biggest one is being taken."

"How 'taken' do you want to be?"

"I want to be helpless to stop you from doing whatever you want with me," she replied.

"But no pain?"

"A little would bo okay but I don't want marks or injuries."

"Spanking, gags, butt plugs?"

"Those are fine. May I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"How many women have you been with?"

"Four."

"Counting Lina and I?"

"Uh huh."

Richard came into the room and sat on the floor next to his wife.

"Welcome back," he told her.

"Thanks. We need to head home pretty soon. Lina's got school and you've got work."

Debi sat up. "I must have fallen asleep."

"Yep, we should go soon. You want to shower before we leave?" Dennis asked.

"God yes. I smell like sex. I'd rather not kiss Mom with cum and pussy breath."

Hilda and Richard laughed. "Your Mom doesn't know your sexually active?"

"She knows but I don't flaunt it. I'll be back shortly."

Debi left the room. Hilda started to stand.

"Whoa, I'm still a bit shaky in the legs." She grabbed a towel and laid it in the seat of the recliner. "I'm still leaking that last deposit," she said as she plopped onto the towel. I feel like I'm bow legged too."

"That'll pass by tomorrow," Dennis told her.

"Good, I plan to use it on Richard tomorrow."

"Not tonight?" Richard asked.

"You have two other places you can use tonight. Dennis, you've created a monster," Hilda chuckled.

"No, I suspect you did that. I just reminded him of what he's capable of."

Debi came back in the room. "All set to go?"

"Whenever you're ready," her brother replied.

Debi turned to Richard and Hilda. She put her arms around Richard and kissed him passionately. "Thank you for having us."

"It was my pleasure."

Debi then turned to Hilda. Hilda stood and Debi kissed her the same way. "And thank you."

"You're welcome, Debi."

"Tell Lina I'll see her at school tomorrow."

"I will." Hilda walked over to Dennis. She looked in his eyes. "You sir, gave us all a day we'll remember for a long time. If my husband tries to get out of his debts just let me know. I'll straighten him out."

"Oh I will. You can count on it."

Hilda pulled him to her. They kissed for a long time. When they parted Richard walked up.

"I'm not kissing you," Richard said grinning.

Dennis smiled and offered his hand. Richard shook it.

"Thank Lina for me when she wakes up."

He nodded. "Thanks for an amazing day," Richard said.

Debi and Dennis went outside. He grabbed his shirt and they walked to the car and got in. Richard and Hilda stepped outside. Richard ran to the car.

"I almost forgot to pay you," Richard said.

"Not necessary, but thanks for the offer."

"I insist."

Dennis stuck his head out the window. "Hilda?"

"Yes?"

"Your husbands trying to bribe me into canceling his debt."

"Richard Muller! You stop that right now!" she scolded.

Dennis put the car in gear and pulled away.

"That was really fun," Debi said.

"It sure was."

"I assume we aren't telling Mom."

"You assume correctly."

Back at the cabin Hilda had started straightening things up. She sat next to Richard.

"Any concerns or regrets?" she asked.

"My biggest concern is how do I follow that kids act?"

"I don't follow you, Richard. You don't need to follow anybody's act. You're the star of my show and always will be."

"But his dick...that thing's a monster."

"Yes, it's huge but it wasn't about the size for me. It was mostly about making your fantasies realities. Mine too but if you'll think about it my fantasies weren't about dicks, big or little. They were about women."

"Not your domination fantasy," he replied.

"No, but we didn't do that one either, did we?"

"But you did make then lose a bet."

"I got your approval before I made that bet. And it was you that bet to take it to the next level."

"I didn't expect to lose, Hilda."

"Neither did I. Richard, I'm withdrawing from all debts. This was all a mistake. No more goddam fantasies or extramarital sex. Keep your hands off our daughters and I'll do the same. Is that understood?"

"Hilda, that's not what this is all about. I'm afraid that now that you've experienced a big dick my little one won't keep you satisfied."

"It will. I love your dick because it's yours. Not because of it's size. The debts are cancelled. We go back to our normal lives as of now. End of story. Lina, wake up! It's time to go home."

Hilda began rushing around straightening things up.

"Dad, what's Mom upset about?"

"I said something that pissed her off. Go shower, honey."

Lina went to the shower and walked into the living room wearing only her panties.

"Mom, have you seen my sandals?"

"Lina, what happened today was a big mistake. From now on we go back to our normal routine. You're an adult so if you plan to continue activities with Dennis and Debi that's fine. Just do it discretely. We will wear clothing around each other and around the house. I would prefer you not bring Dennis to the house. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mom. Can I ask why it was a mistake?"

"No, it isn't important. Will you see Dennis at school tomorrow?"

"First period."

"Please give him my apology and tell him the bets are off."

"Uhm, okay."

Lina went and got dressed. Then began helping her father load the car.

"Dad, you really fucked up. What did you say?"

"I insinuated that your mother made the domination bet on her own."

"That's crap. You approved then then agreed to even expand it."

"I know. I'm a bit insecure about Dennis and his big dick."

"Oh, Dad." Lina shook her head and walked away.

No one said a word from the time they got in the car until they got home.

"You can order pizza or something. I don't feel like cooking tonight," Hilda said walking through the living room toward the master bedroom."

"Hilda?" Richard said.

She ignored him and continued walking.