Best Spring Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what should we do, Mom?" Dennis asked.

"You should go talk to them. Listen to what they've got to say."

"Mom, I feel horrible about this. My big dick did the same thing Dad's did."

"No, it didn't. Your dick got permission before it acted from all the involved parties. Your father only got permission from one of several involved parties. I work with couples every day. I'll go with you if that'll make you feel better."

"What if they find out...?"

"You already offered to use the playroom. How were you going to keep that secret?"

"I was going to blindfold them when I brought them."

"Great idea 007. If they find out they find out. Who are they going to tell?"

"I'd like you to go with us, Mom," Dennis said.

"Me too," Debi added.

"Let's eat first and then we'll go."

They drove to Taco Cabana and had dinner and then to the Muller residence. Julia rang the doorbell with Dennis and Debi just behind her. Lina opened the door.

"Uh hi," Lina said.

"Hello Lina," Julia said, smiling. "Can we speak to your parents?"

"Uh, hold on. Let me see if they're free."

She partially closed the door and ran to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" Hilda asked.

"Dennis, Debi and their Mom. She wants to talk to you and Dad."

"Oh shit," Richard said. "What should we do?"

"We should talk to them, of course," Hilda replied.

Hilda walked to the front door and opened it. "Please come in," she said smiling. "I'm Hilda, Lina's mother and this is my husband, Richard."

They stepped inside. "I'm Julia and you know the twins already."

"Dennis, Debi. All of you have a seat, please."

"Mom I'm going to go to my room," Lina said.

"Lina please stay with us. This involves you too," Julia said. Lina sat in a chair as far away as possible. "Lina we're not here to bite you. Please come sit over here?" Julia asked smiling.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Hilda asked nervously.

Julia laughed. "I wish you'd all relax. The twins came home from school today walking. After questioning them I discovered they were hiding from you. I know about Saturday's fantasy sex get together and I must say I'm disappointed I missed it. I'm also aware that it ended on a good note and that sometime between Saturday night and Monday morning something changed. Dennis is afraid he ruined your marriage and Debi has the idea you're holding him responsible. We're here this evening to see if we can't resolve whatever problem we have with each other. Fair enough?"

Julia smiled at them. Richard and Lina looked shocked.

"They told you what we did?" Richard asked.

"The sex? Yes, but it would have been quicker to list what you all didn't do. I know and I really am disappointed I wasn't invited," Julia said smiling.

"Thank you for being so upfront about it. That makes discussion easier. Julia, are you aware that your son is, let's say, well endowed?" Hilda asked.

"Hilda, Dennis has the biggest cock I've ever had the pleasure of using. Yes, I know."

"So you've, uh...," Hilda began.

"Fucked him? Where do you think they learned their skills. I'm a sex therapist and have been fucking them both for four years."

Richard looked at Dennis. "Your Mom is the older woman you mentioned?"

"I don't think I used the term older. I said adult female."

"If you ever refer to me as an older woman you'll get no more pussy from me," his mother told him.

The Mullers all laughed.

"Julia, we did have a wonderful time and parted with good feelings. Richard and I were talking afterwards and I asked him if he had any concerns or regrets," Hilda said.

"That would certainly be a good question to begin miscommunication. Of course he has penis size on his mind."

"I did. Dennis is huge and knows more about sex at eighteen than I do. I'm over twice his age."

"Richard, does Hilda love you?"

"Yes, she does."

"Did she try and reassure you that it didn't matter how big he was?"

"Yes, but I guess I didn't believe her."

"You guess or you didn't believe her?"

"I didn't."

"So the next logical step is for you to say something stupid."

"I insinuated that she intentionally lost the first bet."

"So, Hilda, you reacted."

"I over reacted. Rather than discuss it I told Richard all bets were off and that we were going back to the way things were before."

"When did you bar Dennis from your home?"

"Since Dennis was the one Richard was envious of I thought if he wasn't around that Richard would realize Dennis wasn't a threat. It was never directed at Dennis."

"Lina, how did you get tangled up in all this?" Julia asked.

"I was told by Mom to cancel the debts and by Dad to not cancel them. I invited Debi over to talk to Mom and Dad but wasn't allowed to invite Dennis. I was an innocent bystander."

"I think we've found the issues from your side. Debi, what got you bent out of shape?"

"First was Dennis feeling like he ruined their marriage. I know first hand how he feels about that. Second was when Lina assured me it wasn't something Dennis did then turned around and told me he wasn't welcome in their home. That convinced me her parents were blaming Dennis."

"Dennis, I believe your first clue was Lina avoiding you on Monday?"

"Yes, she made a point of avoiding me."

"Why, Lina?"

"I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say. Mom said one thing and Dad said another."

"So Dennis, rather than trying to have an adult conversation you avoided Lina?"

"Yes, that was wrong."

"Do we have everyone's point of view covered?" Julia asked.

"Not quite." Hilda replied. "Lina bit our heads off at dinner yesterday. She told us what Debi had said then told us Debi was right. We were hypocrites and liars and had put her in the middle of it. Richard and I talked afterward and both agreed that Debi's appraisal was very accurate. We apologized to Lina and went to the school today hoping to apologize to Dennis and Debi, then make things right."

"And there's still the issue of our wagers," Richard told them.

"That isn't an issue. I told you both I wouldn't hold you to those and you could call them off with no hard feelings. All bets are off."

"Dennis, is that really what you want?" Julia asked.

"If they were both in agreement, no. I'd love to collect but they aren't. If there's doubt, and there is, I want no part of it."

"Dennis, we both feel the same way about it. We want to pay up. There's no hesitation in either of us," Richard told him.

"I'm sorry, I just don't believe that," Dennis replied.

Hilda stood and walked to him. "Maybe this'll help you to believe."

She unbuckled his belt then unzipped his trousers. Dennis looked at Richard. He smiled and nodded. Lina, his sister and his mother were all smiling. Hilda looked up at him.

"Please?" Hilda asked, sincerely. "Pretty please?"

He smiled and lifted his hips. Hilda pulled down his pants and shorts. Then lifted his cock and licked its length. He instantly got hard and she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Ohhhh," he moaned.

"There are few things in life more rewarding than seeing your son get a blowjob by a beautiful woman," Julia said.

Hilda used her mouth to inch down onto his cock. Hilda turned to Julia.

"I'm going to need your help for the last couple of inches," Hilda told Julia.

Julia walked to her and knelt beside Hilda.

"Let's get you ready first."

She raised Hilda's dress and pulled it up exposing her panties then slid her finger inside the gusset and pulled it aside. Julia's fingers began exploring Hilda's already wet pussy.

"His cock should be a little wetter. May I?"

"Of course," Hilda replied.

Julia began licking one side and Hilda the other. Their mouths met at the head and they kissed passionately. Julia slid two fingers inside Hilda causing her to moan loudly. Hilda reached behind Julia and pulled up her skirt revealing her pantyless pussy and she began stroking it. When Hilda slipped two fingers inside Julia responded with her own loud sigh. Hilda whispered to Julia who then nodded.

"Girls, Richard's cock sure seems lonely. Think you two can help him out?" Hilda asked.

Both girls grinned and walked to him and had his pants to his ankles in no time. They began the same way their mother's had by licking his length and a loving kiss at the head.

Hilda and Julia took turns sucking Dennis' huge cock. After about ten minutes Hilda did her swallowing technique and Dennis rewarded them both with several streams of his thick cum. After licking him clean they licked each other's faces and finished up by sharing it. They sat on the floor together between his legs.

"Julia, Debi told me that you taught her that swallowing technique. May I asked where you learned it?"

"About twenty years ago, from a woman named Ingrid."

"Petite, blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, dimples and a German accent, by any chance?"

"That's her."

"Ingrid is my mother."

"Is your father, Ernst?"

Hilda laughed. "He is."

"Beautiful couple," Julia said reminiscing. "I learned a lot from them."

"So did I," Hilda smiled.

"Tommy, are you still with us?" his mother asked.

"You two just made my fantasy a reality. The two most beautiful women I've ever seen sharing me. Wow! That was so hot."

"I'm glad we could do that for you," Hilda said.

Hilda and Julia crawled across the room and knelt next to their daughters who were still sharing Richard with their mouths.

Hilda looked up at Richard. "I love watching my man being pleasured."

"I love you, Hilda," he replied.

"I know," she smiled. "Cum for me, baby. Give them lots of cum. Show their mommies how you can fill their young mouths."

Her words sent him over the edge. Richard grunted and moaned into first his daughter's mouth then into Debi's. Both girls turned to their mothers and shared with them and then back to each other for a final sharing.

"Dennis, join us over here, please," his mother requested.

He walked over and sat on the couch next to Richard.

"I take it the misunderstanding has been resolved?" Julia asked. She looked around and got a nod from each of the five. "Good. I believe my son offered the use of our playroom for fulfilling Hilda's fantasy. Is that correct, Dennis?"

"Yes, Mom. I should have cleared it with you first."

"Yes, you should have but I'll let it slide this time. I do think that since it's 'our' room and I wasn't invited to your previous get together that I should be invited to this one."

Hilda looked at Richard. "I'd like that, Richard. Can we?"

"I'd like that too. Julia, would you do us the honor of joining us?" he asked.

"Possibly, but I have conditions. My son is to dominate your wife while you're being restrained, correct?" Julia asked.

"Yes," Hilda replied.

"Then I believe that Richard should also be dominated, not just restrained. You can both watch each other."

Hilda looked at Richard and grinned.

"Would you like that, Hilda?"

"Yes, baby."

Richard looked at Julia. "I'm not into pain."

"Richard, have you ever experimented with it?"

"No."

"Then how can you be so sure? Mistress J is an expert in her chosen field. She'll start slow and only go as far as you choose." Julia replied.

"Who is Mistress J?" Hilda asked.

"That's Mom," Dennis replied. "I'm Master D."

"What do you think, Hilda?" Richard asked.

"It's up to you. My fantasy doesn't go that far," Hilda replied.

"Let's do it. Mistress J, we're in," Richard told her.

"Debi and I get to watch?" Lina said.

"Sorry, no spectators. If you're going to be there you'll have to participate. Mistress J and Master D will be needing your assistance. Is that agreeable with everyone?" Julia asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Hilda, I'll leave you my number. You and Richard discuss it over the next week. If you're still interested call me and we'll set a date. Weekends are best for Master D and I. You'll need to bring a full change of clothes with you. The ones you arrive in will likely be destroyed."

"We'll discuss it. There won't be any misunderstandings this time," Hilda told her.

Julia stood. "I've enjoyed meeting you both. Here's my card." She handed her business card to Hilda. "If you'll excuse us, Debi and I have an appointment with my son's cock."

The three walked to the door. Hilda showed them out then kissed Julia on the lips before they left. After closing the door she turned to her husband and daughter.

"That seemed to go well," she said.

"Unexpected for sure. From the look on your face, I think you have a new fantasy."

"Lord, she made me horny. Yes, I have a brand new fantasy and Julia is it. Lina, I think you need to sleep with your father and I tonight."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Lina replied.

Julia drove back to the High School so Dennis could pick up his truck. When he arrived at home his mother and sister were waiting on him, naked. They began undressing him as soon as he stepped in the door and had him on his back in the bed shortly after that. His mother straddled him and rubbed his cock between her swollen lips to moisten him then slowly descended on him. Julia loved being in control and this position allowed her just that. Debi straddled her brother's face. She didn't care about control, Debi just loved sex. Julia came unusually quick. She usually took a full ten minutes or more of foreplay and another fifteen minutes of hard sex, but not tonight. Debi had already cum and rolled off a few minutes earlier.

"What got you so hot?" Dennis asked his mother.

"Hilda. She's just exudes sex. Just seeing her got me horny. She seemed to give an outstanding blowjob too."

"She sure does that. Did I hear you say something about her mother?"

"About twenty years ago when I moved from couples therapy to sex therapy a friend suggested I contact her and her husband. I did and between the two of them they taught me a lot."

"Mom, you've been around the block once or twice " Debi said.

"More like around the world once or twice. Most of it was professionally. I've got the type of job you almost hate to come home from."

"Do you think they'll do our playdate?" Dennis asked.

"I'm convinced they will and have a couple of ideas formulating in my head to make it interesting."

"Such as?"

"For one, I think I may invite a friend to help us set it up. Debi, don't they have two daughters?"

"Yeah, Gretchen is twenty. She's off at college. She's a babe too."

"I'm not surprised. She's got beautiful parents. If this little party works out I may ask you two to help me in my work from time to time. How do you feel about that?"

"Together or individually," Dennis asked.

"Probably both at times."

"If there's sex involved, I'm in," Debi replied.

"Why your hesitation, Dennis?" his mother asked.

"You know about my concern, Mom."

"Honey, I work with people to save marriages, not to destroy them."

"If it helps a marriage, I'm in too," he replied.

Julia had stayed in touch with Ingrid with an occasional card or note but hadn't done so in a couple of years. The next morning she called her and then met her for lunch near Ingrid's home.

"Ernst, didn't come?" Julia asked.

"He couldn't. I killed him," Ingrid said, grinning.

"You killed him?"

"Killer blowjob."

"That's a good way to go. So other than killing your husband how are you?"

"Horny as always."

"Say the word and I'll help you with that," Julia said.

"Thanks, but I'm a big fan of der penis."

"You like big ones? I have an acquaintance...."

"How big?"

"About ten with a nice girth."

"Is he cut?"

"He is."

Ingrid smiled. "My old fotze probably couldn't handle it."

"You never know. I heard if you keep it well oiled it'll last a lifetime."

"I put coconut oil in every day. I don't know if it works but it sure smells nice," Ingrid said.

"Let me tell you why I wanted to talk to you. I have a couple that's been living out a few fantasies. It's the wife's turn and she wants to be dominated by a young stallion. The one with the big cock. I suggested that we dominate both the husband and wife."

"Sounds like a fun time. What do you need from me?"

"It's someone you and Ernst used to play with."

"Really? Who?" she asked.

"Your daughter, Hilda and her husband Richard."

"Oh my. Now that surprises me but I still don't see where I fit in."

"Your granddaughter is going to be involved too."

"Gretchen?"

"Lina."

"This is getting better by the minute. Does Gretchen know?"

"I don't think she's been with anyone in the family. They just had their first session last Saturday."

"Julia, Gretchen lost her virginity about two years ago to some blod football player. She cried for days it was so bad. Ernst and I did a bit of teaching and got her through it. She and I still visit occasionally but her parents don't know that."

"Do you think she'd be interested?"

"I'm sure she would if it were introduced properly," Ingrid told her.

They talked for a long time and formulated a plan that would involve the entire family. Julia promised to get back to her with a date and time.

Julia didn't tell her twins about the plan other than there would be two additional female guests that may participate. She did take them to her playroom and teach them all about her equipment and toys then the three of them practiced on each other.

Hilda called Julia the first of the following week and asked to meet with her to discuss things. They met at Hilda's house after Lina and Richard had gone for the day.

"Richard and I have talked this over and we're both on the same page. We do have some questions before we commit."

"Of course," Julia replied.

"Will we be together?"

"Yes, at all times. Initially you'll both be blindfolded for about fifteen minutes but once those are removed you'll both be able to see and sometimes be involved with what's happening to each other."

"How many males will there be?"

"Just Dennis and Richard."

"That's fine. I don't want any other males involved. Richard is apprehensive about being restrained."

"You should be too. You surrender yourself when you do that. It's a bit scary at first."

"I think he's more concerned about pain and being humiliated."

"I never allow humiliation unless a client specifically requests it. I'll dominate and control but that's always done without humiliation. There are many levels of pain. Everything from minor discomfort to the extreme. I'm not going to do anything that'll leave anything other than mild redness. There will be no breaking of skin. I do spank. I often use my hand, a paddle or a soft flogger. They do sting when administered but only for a short time. If you decide you want to step it up I will, but no farther than you want to go."

"If we want to stop, can we?"

"Yes. You will have two safe words. Pick something yellow."

"A lemon," Hilda replied.

"Lemon is your caution word. It means don't stop but back off a bit. Name something red."

"Tomato."

"That's your stop word. If you say tomato, all activity stops."

"I suppose this is going to sound silly but how do I know I can trust you?"

"That's not silly at all. You know my children and where I live. I can give you references if you like but you won't know who they are. Give your safe words to Lina along with the authority to use them. Part of being dominated is not knowing and not trusting. Isn't that part of what you want from the experience?"

"I suppose so. Can you tell me what's going to happen?"

"I can tell you part of it. We're going to play out a scenario where you and your husband have been abducted. It will seem very real so neither of you should have any trouble getting into character. You'll be threatened that if you don't do everything your told we'll hurt Richard. He'll be told the same thing. You'll both be taken out of your comfort zones. If I tell you more it will ruin it for you."