Best Spring Ever Ch. 03

Story Info
Dennis’ hot Mom clears up a misunderstanding.
7.3k words
4.6
36.5k
44

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers

Chapter 03

During first period at school the next morning Lina kept her distance from Dennis. When they left the classroom she saw him heading her way and ducked into another hallway. It was obvious to him that she was avoiding him. He made no effort to contact her. When he went in the cafeteria at lunch he spotted Debi and Lina talking. He simply turned and left the room. He spent much of the day wondering what he had done. Debi had driven that day and before his last class he put a note on her windshield carefully tucked under the wiper. After school Debi saw the note and read it.

'Pretty day. Decided to walk. See you at home.'

It wasn't more than a fifteen minute walk. Debi got home at three twenty. Dennis came walking in a little after seven.

"I put your dinner in the fridge. No phones where you were?" His mother, Julia, asked.

"Sorry, Mom. I just needed some thinking time."

"I have no issue with that but please at least send a text so we'll know where to pick up your body."

Dennis smiled. He hadn't done that all day. "I will next time." He kissed his mother.

"Wanna talk?"

"No, I'm good."

"Eat your dinner. Debi said you didn't have lunch today."

"Nothing gets past her, does it?"

"Not much."

Dennis got the plate and sat at the table then took a bite.

"If you'll put that in the microwave...."

"I like cold meatloaf."

"And cold asparagus and cold mashed potatoes?" she asked.

"Yeah, doesn't everybody?"

"Men! At least you sit at the table. Your father would use his fingers and eat over the sink."

"Makes sense. You don't have to wipe off the table or wash the fork."

"Dennis, please stay you."

"You mean don't be like Dad?"

"Yes, you're a wonderful young man. Just stay that way."

"I'm trying, Mom," he replied as he thought about the issue with Lina.

The only thing he could think of was it must have something to do with her parents. His father had been the other man and Dennis' biggest fear was inadvertently doing something to ruin a marriage. He ate about half of his dinner, rinsed the plate and fork then put them in the dishwasher. He walked to his room and closed the door. After undressing he took a shower then putting on gym shorts. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

It was about nine when Debi came downstairs. "Mom, has Dennis called or texted?"

"He got home about seven, had dinner and went upstairs. I assumed he checked in with you. Debi, did something happen yesterday?"

"No, Mom. We both had a ball. Why?"

"He just seemed out of sorts this evening."

"I'll talk to him," Debi assured her.

Debi went upstairs. There was no light shining from under his door. She knocked but no one answered. Debi quietly opened the door. There was enough light from the hallway that she could see him lying on the bed. Stepping inside she closed the door and walked to him. Debi sat on the bed and ran her fingers through his black hair. He opened his eyes.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey, yourself."

"Since when don't you say hello to your wonderful sister when you come home?"

"I've had a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"Like why Lina was avoiding me today."

"I suspected that."

"Do you know why? Did I do or say something?"

"She didn't know what to say. Her parents gave her conflicting instructions."

"About me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well are you going to tell me or are we going to play twenty questions?"

"After we left yesterday her parents were talking. Rick insinuated that Hilda made the domination bet to get you in the sack again."

"He approved of that bet and even increased the stakes later."

"I know. Let me finish. It pissed Hilda off. She told Lina they're going back to their normal non-sexual lifestyle. She also told Lina to give you her apology and that she's canceling the bet."

"That's fine. I told both of them they could cancel."

"Her Dad told her not to deliver the message. He doesn't want it canceled."

"Tough shit. I'm canceling it."

"I think you should give them time and see what happens."

"I already know what happens. It ruins their marriage. I may already have. Debi, I swore to myself I'd never fuck up someone's marriage. By thinking with my dick yesterday in stead of my head I may have already fucked one up. All bets are off. I'm sorry. Most of all to Lina. I hate the thought that she might have to go through what we did."

"Listen, you didn't fuck up anything. You asked repeatedly if they were sure. They got each other's approval for everything they did. If their marriage fails it's their freakin' fault, not yours or ours."

"That just isn't how I see it Deb. I fucked a married woman. Her husband is pissed because of it."

"I think that after both giving their approval repeatedly and now suddenly they don't approve is pretty petty and hypocritical but it still doesn't make it your fault."

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore because the bet is over. Will you tell Lina to let her parents know."

"Are you pissed at them?"

"No, not at all. I offered them both outs and told them it would be fine. I even told Hilda to wait a few weeks and think it over before paying up."

"I'll tell Lina at lunch tomorrow."

"Thanks. How was your day?" he asked.

"Fine until my dip shit brother didn't come home, call or text."

"Sorry. I'll do better next time."

"Dennis, just because we fuck doesn't mean we can't talk. You're not just my twin, big dicked, fuck buddy, brother. You're also my best friend and I thought I was yours."

"You are, Debi. And I love you more than life itself. I'm genuinely ashamed of my actions with the Mullers."

"We all seduced you. Not the other way around. How about a nice blowjob to help you sleep?"

"Not tonight, but thanks."

"Mom's home. Would you rather have her give you one?"

He smiled. "No, really I'm good. I'd like a kiss though."

"Sisterly or hot?"

"Hot, of course."

She kissed him deeply. "If you change your mind about the blowjob you know where to find me."

"Got it, thanks."

Debi went back to her room. Dennis was always so up beat and she hated seeing him like this. It worried her. 'Next problem, how do I explain it to Mom without lying or telling her the real issue,' she wondered. She went downstairs to where her Mom was sitting.

"I talked to him. A girl at school snubbed him today."

"Is he okay with it now?"

"He should be in a day or two."

***********

The next morning he still seemed quiet but reassured Debi that he was fine. He made it a point to avoid Lina during the first period. At lunch he went to the cafeteria and left again after seeing Debi and Lina together in the serving line. Debi and Lina sat at their usual table.

"I have a message for your parents from Dennis. All bets are off."

"I'll tell them this evening. Is he mad?"

"He's mad at himself for doing it in the first place but he's not mad at anyone else."

"Good. My Dad sometimes only opens his mouth long enough to put his foot in it and Mom sometimes over reacts."

"And sometimes those things affect other people in unforeseeable ways."

"I don't follow you," Lina replied.

"Dennis thinks he fucked up your Mom and Dad's marriage. Our Dad did that to several. Dennis swore he'd never do it. Now with this happening he's miserable."

"Come over Saturday we're having family friends over. Explain it to Mom and Dad. Dennis didn't cause anything."

"I'll see what his plans are for Saturday," Debi replied.

"Uh, that won't work. You'll have to talk to them."

"Why not Dennis?"

"Mom told me she doesn't want him at the house."

Debi's jaw dropped. "I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Dennis isn't welcome at your house?"

"No, Mom said she didn't want him there."

"Lina, you just stuck a fucking knife in my heart. Your parents seduced him. He asked repeatedly if they were sure. Offered them both open ended opportunities to back out of the bets. You blame your parents for their spat then turn around and tell me my fucking brother has been banned by your mother. It's pretty obvious you're feeding me a line of shit about who they're blaming. Your parents are liars and hypocrites. Dennis won't be coming to your house and neither will his sister who also fucked you and your parents. I'll see you around." Debi got up and stormed out of the lunch room. That evening Debi told him about what Lina had said.

Lina sat there speechless. Everything Debi had said was true. She consolidated both trays and carried them to the hopper window then walked the halls until her next period. Lina felt horrible. When she got home she went right to her room. Hilda called her for dinner later. Her parents were already at the table. She just picked at her food.

"What's the matter, Lina? Not feeling well?" her father asked.

"Not very. I'm okay."

"Are you sick?" Hilda asked.

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"Debi's really pissed at me. By the way, I have a message for both of you from Dennis, all bets are off."

"What else did he say?" her father asked.

"I haven't spoken to him since Sunday. Monday I was too embarrassed to talk to him and today he avoided me."

"Do you know why?" Hilda asked.

"Sure I know why. You told me to apologize to him and call off the bets. Dad told me not to. Dennis thinks he's responsible for messing up your marriage. Then I asked Debi to come and talk to you two. She wanted to bring Dennis, so as the middle man I was the one that got to tell her he wasn't welcome here anymore. Now Debi thinks you blame Dennis when the four of us seduced him. She said we're a bunch of liars and hypocrites then stormed out of the room. And you know what? She's right. That's exactly what we are. And with that I'm going to my room." Lina stood and started to walk away.

"Lina, sit back down. We need to talk," her father said.

"Or what? You'll ban me too. Fine! Ban me." She stormed away and slammed the door to her room.

"Hilda...."

"Not now, Richard. We both need to think about this for a little while then we'll be better able to talk about it."

Hilda left the table and began cleaning up the kitchen. She made another plate for Lina and put it in the refrigerator for her. Hilda felt bad. She knew she had overreacted to Richard's stupid comment about the wagers and that was what had triggered this entire mess. She and Richard still weren't back to normal. Her daughter had been put in the middle by both of them and it had cost her both her best friend and her friend's brother. To top it off, the boy they had seduced was being the one mistreated for the entire mess. She ran different scenarios over in her mind to fix it. They all were flawed.

Richard was doing the same thing. Dennis had told him upfront about not wanting to interfere with someone's marriage and although he hadn't been responsible he was being blamed and Lina was stuck in the middle. It had been Richard's own comment and insecurity that had triggered his wife and Richard knew that finding a way to undo it was on his shoulders.

Lina never came out of her room that evening until her parents had gone to bed. She saw the plate in the refrigerator but left it. When she got back to her room she tried calling Debi. It went to voicemail.

"Debi, please. I'd really like to talk."

Hilda was in bed reading when Richard came in and sat on the side of the bed. She laid her book in her lap and waited, expecting him to speak. When he said nothing after a few minutes she picked the book back up and returned to her story. Richard showered and came to bed. Hilda folded over her page and laid the book on her bedside table then rolled over with her back to her husband.

"Can we talk now?" Richard asked.

"About what?" she replied.

"About the mess I caused."

"We both caused it," Hilda replied.

"Hilda, I love you with all my heart and I'd never want to do anything to lose you. We both enjoyed Sunday. Afterward I let my own insecurities run wild and I was intimidated by that eighteen year old boy that knows more about sex than I'll probably ever know. He was kind, gentle and loving. He guided us all through the process and thought about us and our enjoyment rather than his own." Hilda rolled over to listen. "He made sure that everything we did was agreeable to all of us. Dennis was the bigger man there every step of the way, and I'm not referring to his anatomy. I knew what your fantasy was and I really do want to bring it alive for you and then I put my foot in my mouth with the wager thing. Yes, I did agree and even made the bets that upped the ante. You didn't do that. I was wrong on so many levels in our exchange. If we had it to do over I would and I'd still agree to the bets. Your fantasies weren't about dicks, just like you said. They were about women. I hope you can forgive me for being such a fool."

"Richard, I tried to reassure you that my love for you isn't based on the size of your cock. I love you. When I called out it was for you not him. I over reacted, as usual, to the whole discussion and it was me that caused the mess we're in now. Then both of us put Lina in the middle of it all. She's mad at us and rightfully so. She lost her best friend and Dennis' friendship. Debi had told me about their father and how much Dennis hated what he had done. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect all this damage. It wasn't from the sex, that was wonderful for all of us. It was from my overreaction and stubbornness that it all went to hell. My problem now is that I have no clue how to fix it."

"I need to talk to him and explain what happened and why. He needs to know that he gave us a gift and didn't mess up what we have," Richard replied.

"I think we both need to talk to Dennis and Debi. She's apparently hurting as much as he is. Before we do that we need to apologize to Lina."

"We need to do that right now. It isn't something we should wait on. You think she'll let us in?"

"We can pick the lock easy enough," Hilda said.

"She probably still won't want to listen."

"She will if we go in naked and have our way with her," Hilda replied grinning.

"Rules?"

"No means no. Otherwise you're free to use your imagination."

Hilda and Richard got out of bed and undressed. She walked to him and took his limp cock in her hand and stroked him.

"What are you doing?"

"Loading it. I want her to know we mean business."

They walked to Lina's room and knocked. The light shone under the door but Lina didn't answer.

"Lina, it's Mom and Dad. Let us in," Hilda said.

"Go away, I'm sleeping."

Richard tried the nob. The door was locked. He reached above the door frame and picked up the door tool then released the lock. Stepping inside they saw Lina in bed with a pillow over her head. One went to each side of the bed and knelt beside her. Hilda put her hand on Lina's breast and Richard grabbed the other. Lina pulled the pillow away quickly.

"What are you do...Why are you both naked?" she asked as she started laughing.

"We're going to talk to you then we're going to make love to you," her mother said.

"I thought we weren't doing that anymore."

Richard pulled the sheet off of her and started pulling down her pajama bottoms. Hilda began unbuttoning her top.

"You're really going to do this?" Lina asked.

"We certainly are. You don't mind if I talk with my mouth full do you?" Richard asked as he buried his face in her crotch.

Lina spread her legs wide to give him access. "Uh, not at all. I may have trouble concentrating."

Hilda began massaging and licking her daughters breasts as her father stroked her labia with his tongue. At the top of each stroke he stopped and talked. He had done it about ten times when Lina grabbed his head.

"You've figured out what went wrong?" she asked.

"Yes, baby," Hilda replied.

"You're going to fix it and keep me out of it?"

"We are," Richard said.

"Fine then quit talking with your mouth full and kiss my pussy," Lina told him. "Mom, sit on my face."

"Yes ma'am," they both replied.

Richard began again in earnest this time. Hilda straddled her daughter's face, facing her husband. Lina came a short time later and Hilda followed close behind. Lina sat up and motioned for her Dad to lay down.

"Mom, you want the dick or the balls?"

"Both, let's take turns and he can shoot on our faces."

Lina began licking and sucking her father's balls. Hilda was licking his dick then took him in her mouth. After a minute they traded tasks.

"Be ready, Mom. I'm going to try your throat trick."

"I'll be ready."

Apparently she had mastered it. Richard unloaded on both of their faces in less than a minute. They licked each other clean. Richard had to get up early for work the next day so they called it a night.

Richard called Hilda during the day on Monday. He had an idea. At three that afternoon both he and Hilda were sitting on the tailgate of Dennis' pickup waiting for him at the High School.

Lina had tried to catch up with both Dennis and Debi but they both avoided her. At the end of the school day Dennis stepped out the front door of the school and spotted them. Before they had a chance to see him he ducked back into the school almost knocking Lina down. He grabbed her to keep her from falling then dashed down the hallway. As soon as he turned the corner he called Debi.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Richard and Hilda are sitting in the back of my truck."

"Why?"

"Beats the hell out of me. I guess they want to talk or jump my shit."

"Are you going to go out there?"

"Nope," Dennis replied.

"I'm not either then."

"Let's walk home and you can bring me back later to pick it up."

"Meet me at the gym exit in about ten minutes," Debi told him.

"Okay."

Dennis walked back out to the front door. Lina was now standing there talking to her parents. He turned and headed to the gym. Debi was waiting on him.

"Lina's out there with them too."

"Good, maybe it'll rain on them or something."

When they got home their mother was there.

"Where's your truck?" she asked.

"At school," he replied.

"I figured that. Why's it at school?"

"Uh, it didn't start," Debi replied.

"Debi you couldn't lie your way out of a candy wrapper. Why's your truck at school?"

"Lina's parents were sitting on it," Debi replied.

"Kitchen table, both of you. You're hiding something."

"Mom, it's no big deal," Dennis insisted.

"Dennis, you and your sister both had sex with Lina last week and now her parents are stalking you. That sounds like a big deal to me. Kitchen table, now."

Dennis looked at Debi. "You told her?"

"Sorry, I didn't see any reason not to," she said heading toward the kitchen.

"You should have talked to me."

They all sat at the kitchen table.

"I'm waiting," Julia said.

"Mom, I did something that may have ruined their marriage," Dennis told her.

"Both parents were sitting on the truck?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Unlikely that whatever you did is causing marital problems. I'm a therapist, remember? If you had messed up their marriage only one of them would have been there. I need the whole story."

"I'd rather not, Mom," Dennis said.

"Kids, communication in any relationship is paramount. That includes mothers and children. If you're both hiding from Lina's parents you're both involved. I want the whole story, then we can formulate a plan to resolve the issue. Hiding not going to solve anything."

Debi began the story on the boat then Dennis joined in. They told her everything and left out nothing. She listened quietly the entire time.

"First of all, it sounds like everyone had a great time and you all finished on a good note. When married couples live out a sexual fantasy with someone, or ones, outside the marriage it can ruin the relationship. The strong marriages talk about it afterward which is what I expect happened with the Mullers. One or both will say something stupid and that triggers a spat. Sometimes a big one. But strong marriages work through that. I'd bet money they already have and that's why they wanted to talk to you together."

DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers