Best Spring Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I was..."

"No talking slave," Master ordered then smacked her ass with his open hand.

Mistress saw the look of pleasure on Hilda's face and whispered to Richard.

"She's trying to get her punishments increased. To do that you need to be the one resisting."

Hilda lined up behind Lina.

"Don't do it Hilda," Richard told her.

Master immediately tugged on one of Hilda's clamps. She pushed into Lina's wet pussy with the strap on. Lina moaned and began bucking her hips. The swinging of the nipple clamps, although uncomfortable, was arousing Hilda. As soon as her mother reached around and began playing with Lina's pussy her daughter collapsed onto her father cumming. Hilda rode her through her orgasm then pulled out.

"Now Gretchen," Master commanded.

"No, Hilda. Don't let them force you," Richard said.

"Face me, slave. Spread your feet apart," Master told her.

She did as instructed. Master slapped her between the legs. Hilda moaned from the pain, pleasure sensation. Richard could see she was enjoying it.

"Tell him to go to hell," Richard said.

Master looked to his mother for guidance. She smiled and nodded. He slapped her pussy again with even more force. Hilda came hard. Richard smiled as his wife trembled and moaned.

"I didn't say you could cum, slave," Master snapped. "You'll both be punished for that."

Mistress walked to the table. She returned with two butt plugs and handed one to Master D. He put it in Hilda. Mistress J was putting the other in Richard's virgin ass. He groaned several times before it was seated. Richard was more concerned about his own ass at the moment than trying to get his wife stimulated. Hilda slid her cock into Gretchen who accepted it easily and began riding it. Her orgasm came quickly as she arched her back and squealed in delight. When she was recovering Hilda withdrew. Hilda was perspiring from the physical exertion.

"Go between the male's legs and remove the butt plug," Master ordered.

Hilda did as she was told. Master squirted lube on Richard's ass hole and the dildo.

"Now, fuck the rest of your family."

"Nooo!" Richard shouted.

Master smacked Hilda's ass hard with a paddle. "Fuck him!" he ordered.

Richard was torn. He didn't want to be fucked in the ass by his wife but without stopping everything he couldn't avoid it. He opted to play along.

"No, Hilda. Not my ass."

Master swatted his wife again and pushed her toward the mildly relaxed opening. Hilda put in just the tip and stopped and looked at her husband. He seemed fine. She began fucking him gently.

"Harder, slave," Master told her.

She could tell by the look on his face when she reached the internal sphincter and didn't go farther. Master watched her for a moment.

"Go all the way in," he directed.

Hilda began pumping again, progressing further with each thrust and finally was fully inside her husband's no longer virgin ass.

"Long, deep strokes now. Fuck him good," Master told her.

Richard began moaning with each penetration.

"Gretchen, Lina, Master needs your assistance. Slave push all the way in they lay on him," Mistress J said.

Hilda pushed all the way in and lay on her husband. Her face was inches from him. He could see her apprehension in her expression.

"Girls, I need you to spread her cheeks," Master told them."

When they did he gave a steady pull on the butt plug and removed it. He squirted lube on her asshole and then on his cock. Lining up he slowly entered her ass. Hilda moaned. Richard was watching his wife's face. It was a mixture of excitement and discomfort. She had done anal many times but had never experienced anything this size. Her master began an in and out motion but didn't slow when he felt the resistance of her inner sphincter. The cramping brought tears to her eyes as he continued his assault but Richard could also see the pleasure. When the sphincter finally relaxed he saw her ecstasy. As she began moving so did the dildo she had in her husbands ass. As Master entered her each time she entered her husband.

"Lift up now and play with his cock and balls, slave," Master instructed. "The male can cum. You may not."

"Yes, Master," Hilda replied.

Both Richard's cock and balls seemed larger after wearing the cock ring. He didn't seem to have any discomfort as she worked on him with her hands. She liked how it felt.

"When the slave cums it belongs to me," Mistress commanded.

"Yes mistress," Hilda replied.

Master picked up his pace and was pounding her ass. Richard exploded with the biggest orgasm Hilda had ever seen him have. Cum even hit him in the face. Rope after rope came from him. There were at least six large streams followed by four smaller ones.

"The slaves daughters may have some of my cum if they wish," Mistress announced.

Both girls came to him and began licking cum from his chest and abdomen. Between her ass fucking and the sight of her daughters licking up their father's cum Hilda exploded. She screamed.

"Richard!!"

She arched her back and began to tremble. Her entire body shook as she rode the waves. Master filled her ass with his enormous load and pumped furiously. When he finished he pulled out with a plop. Hilda collapsed on her husband. Her master and mistress didn't give her long to recover as they picked her up and laid her on her back on a similar table.

Mistress and Debi released all of Richard's restraints, removed the cock ring and the nipple clamps.

"You aren't a slave anymore. You should probably stretch a little after being restrained so long. Her fantasy is that you be restrained while she's being used. Dennis will start that in a few minutes. She wants you to watch. You have five other women at your disposal while you watch. Just tell us what you want. I'll let you decide how and where you get restrained." Julia told him.

"You mean he's going to do more?"

"He's just getting started, honey."

Richard walked to Hilda who was still recovering and kissed her.

"I love you, Richard."

"I know. I love you too. Ready for the fun to start?"

"I thought we were finished."

"Uh huh. Now your fantasy starts."

"Oh my God," she whimpered.

Richard found a chair much like his oversized recliner and sat in it. Julia and Debi put a strap around his chest to hold him in then tied his hands loosely. Julia put a collar around his neck and secured it to the back of the chair.

"Comfy?" Debi asked.

"Very."

"Who and what would you like?"

"I'd like a blowjob from Ingrid if she's okay with that."

"Ingrid wanna suck Richard's cock?" Debi called out.

"On my way," she replied.

Hilda's nipple clamps had been removed and a collar was being placed around her neck. Dennis slipped something pink into her pussy then walked to Richard and knelt next to his chair.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Very much," Richard said.

"Good. I wanted to talk to you before I get started. Parts of this may be hard for you to watch. It may seem brutal. She and my Mom have talked about it and this is what Hilda wants. If it gets too much for you there are a couple of options. You can ask to be turned away or you can use your safe word to stop it. I'd suggest you use the caution word and ask her if she wants to continue. Let her do it her way if you can, but remember you have the ability to stop it completely. If I hear either of you say tomato we're done. There's no going back on that. Do you understand?"

"If I say 'lemon' I can ask Hilda. If I say 'tomato' it's over."

"Right. When 'tomato' is said you both clean up and go home. We're finished."

"Okay."

"I put a remote control vibrator in her pussy for the first part. Here is the controller. You're in charge of that. Have fun with it. She will." He handed the remote to Richard. "Turn it on and have some fun."

Richard pushed the on button and saw his wife jump then smile from the pleasant sensation.

"The buttons on the right increase or decrease the vibration. The buttons on the left change from continuous to different patterns. If I give you a thumbs up go to high and continuous until I give you a thumbs down. Then you turn it off. Go ahead and experiment for a few minutes. She needs to be aroused before I start. If you make her cum that's fine. Are we good?"

"We're good."

Richard increased the intensity. Hilda responded immediately by bucking her hips. As he played with it he enjoyed how responsive she was.

Dennis walked to Hilda and knelt beside the table. "How's things?"

"You're vibrating my pussy into oblivion," she replied.

"Richard's the one doing that. I'm going to be the hands on guy. Hilda we aren't going to be making love, which I would genuinely love to do with you. We're going to be having raw sex. I'm going to use you for my own pleasure. You aren't going to be restrained at all. I plan to keep you so exhausted you won't have the strength to try and get away anyway."

"How long are you going to do this?"

"I'm shooting for an hour but I don't know if I can keep it going that long."

"Is Richard doing alright?"

"He's to your right and seems to really be enjoying the blowjob your mother is giving him. You can see him."

Hilda looked to her right, smiled and waved.

"He looks pretty content."

"I warned Richard that what he's going to see may seem brutal. I gave him three options. He can turn away, which he wouldn't do. He can say 'lemon', in which case I'll stop and he'll ask you if you want to continue. Or he can say 'tomato.' If either of you do that we stop. You go shower and go home. Once 'tomato' is called there's no turning back, we're done. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes."

"I'm not a big fan of name calling and degrading but I will if that's what you want."

"You mean like whore, and that kind of stuff?"

"Yes, and worse."

"I think that would bother Richard and it doesn't do a thing for me. Whoa! He just jacked up the vibrator. Damn, that thing's powerful."

"I'm ready anytime you are. Need to pee or get something to drink?"

She chuckled. "Do you have a shot of Tequila by any chance?"

"Probably. Hey, Mom. Can Hilda get a shot of Tequila?"

"Coming right up," Julia replied.

"I've put a bottle of water under the table for you. Just let me know if you need a drink. Hilda, do you have any absolute don'ts?"

"Don't injure me or kill me."

"That won't be a problem."

Julia walked up. "I brought salt and lemon too."

Hilda sat up and licked the web space between her left thumb and index finger then sprinkled salt on it. She licked the salt, downed the shot then sucked on the lemon wedge.

"Thanks," Hilda said.

"You're welcome. Don't get too tired. When you and Dennis get finished I thought you and I could put a very sexy finishing touch on the festivities."

"Just the two of us?" Hilda asked.

"Uh huh."

"I'd like to shower and get dolled up a bit first."

"You want to put on a lipstick lesbian show?" Julia asked.

"Yes, I want us to make love."

"Oh, this is going to be fun." Julia said grinning.

"Enough stalling. I get her now," Dennis said.

"I'm all yours," she said laying back on the table."

Dennis stood. "Everyone, find a comfortable spot for viewing. Please don't interfere or interrupt us."

As soon as everyone was seated he picked up a soft red flogger and walked to the head of the table.

"Scoot up so that your head is off the table. Pull your knees up and spread your legs. Arms at your sides and keep them there." She did and Dennis gave Richard a thumbs up. Hilda moaned when the intense vibrations began.

Dennis raised the flogger and struck her across the right breast and then the left. He held the tip of his cock to her mouth and she took it in. Dennis delivered another slightly harder strike to each breast then a third, even harder, to her pussy. She gasped and he shoved about six inches of cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened at the sudden assault and he began fucking her mouth. He periodically struck her on the chest, abdomen, pussy and inner thighs with the flogger. She was squirming on the table and trying to devour his cock. He laid the flogger beside her and pinched her nipples hard causing her to moan then put his fingers over her labia and rubbed hard. When her back arched and she started to tremble he shoved the full length of his cock into her throat and kept it there throughout her orgasm. When she started to relax he pulled out allowing her to breath and gave a thumbs down to Richard.

Dennis began fucking her throat with his full length then grabbed her legs just above her knees and pulled them toward him. He buried his face in her crotch and began tonguing her clit. Richard had turned the vibrator back on. Hilda came again a few minutes later as his cock went in and out deeply into her throat and his balls bounced on her face. He could tell that her clit was super sensitive and she tried to push him off. He was gripping her ass tightly and put his finger into her already lubricated asshole. She came again and it continued. As soon as she started to slow it hit her again. Holding her onto the table licking her while he throated her was like trying to ride a bucking horse. Finally she quit moving. He let her go then walking to the foot of the table grabbed her hips and pulled her onto the table to stabilize her head. She had lost consciousness.

"Is Mom okay?" Gretchen asked.

"She just fainted. Give her a few minutes," her grandmother replied.

While she was unconscious Dennis pulled her legs up and put himself in her ass then waited. In about two minutes she stirred and he began to pound her ass hard. As she awoke she began bucking again on his cock. Dennis could feel the vibrator on an intermittent pulse mode. He rubbed his thumb along the side of her already hard and swollen clit. When her clit softened he rubbed more vigorously and gave a thumbs up to Richard. The vibration intensified as did her bucking. When she came she screamed her husband's name repeatedly. Dennis let her recover normally but pulled out the vibrator and put his cock in her sloppy wet pussy. She moaned loudly as he entered her and began thrusting hard. He picked up the flogger and began flogging her breasts. They were still red from before. Every time he thrust in she grunted loudly. He pulled her legs down and around his waist. She pulled him in tighter and clawed into his upper back leaving bright scratches. When his hands harshly grabbed her breasts she started to shake. First in the legs then her torso. She held onto him as if she was falling. Her back and neck arched and again she screamed 'Richard' as she came. Dennis pulled out and slipped the vibrator back inside her then went to the head of the table. He pulled from under her arms to get her head off the table then put his cock in her mouth. This time he let her do the work. He put his hands near the tops of her outstretched thighs and bending his fingers lightly scratched from her groin to the top edge of her breasts. She moaned loudly around his cock and he repeated the scratches just outside where he had done the first. He went around the breasts this time. She let out a long moan again. Dennis pulled up her legs and buried his face into her crotch. When his teeth clamped onto her clit he pulled himself out of her mouth and gave the signal to Richard. She screamed again.

"Oh God! Oh, yes!! I'm cumminnnnng."

After shaking for a moment she stopped again. Dennis went to the foot of the bed again and pulled her onto it then rolled her onto her stomach then turned her forty five degrees facing her husband. He removed the vibrator again and put his cock into her pussy then waited for her to come around. It took several minutes. When she stirred he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so her face was in full view for the group. He started pounding her from behind. They were both breathing hard, flushed and dripping with sweat.

Julia had straddled Richard and was riding him cowgirl as he watched over her shoulder at his wife's abuse. Hilda saw them and with a weak voice she whimpered, "Fuck her, Richard. Fuck her like he's fucking me."

Dennis released her hair. She was too weak to hold her head up. He slipped his thumb into her ass. Hilda moaned loudly and began to buck. Dennis grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again. She arched and screamed at the top of her lungs, "RICHARD!!" as she came. Dennis filled her cunt with cum then lowered her head to the table and laid forward onto her. Both were exhausted. They stayed that way for several minutes before Dennis got up and grabbed his water bottle for a drink. Hilda scooted around on the table and laid on her side facing her husband.

"You want more?" Dennis asked her.

"Oh God no. I'm completely fucked. Thank you, Dennis."

"Thank you. I enjoyed that. You still owe me a blowjob."

"I remember."

"Let me know when you're ready. I'll help you up," Dennis told her.

She chuckled. "I need a few more minutes. My body's still shaking."

Julia and Debi had untied Richard and he walked up to them. "That was amazing."

The rest of the group joined them. Everyone was talking at the same time.

"Mom, I'm going to go shower," Dennis told her.

"Okay, honey."

Dennis started walking away. Gretchen followed him and just before he opened the door she grabbed his arm.

"That was pretty sensational."

"Thanks, your Mother is really something."

"Do you ever do private sessions?"

"You mean like with two people and no audience?"

"Well, yeah," Gretchen replied.

He chuckled. "Yes, but not often enough."

"Any chance that after a few days to recover you and I might have one?"

"Are you busy tomorrow afternoon?"

"I just happen to be free," she said smiling.

"Do you have a private place? Your parent's house and my house won't work."

"How about the cabin?"

"That's perfect. We'll be alone?"

"All alone. I don't want what Mom got though. I'd like us to take our time."

"I'd really like that, Gretchen."

"Noon, at the cabin then? I'll meet you there."

"Noon then," he said smiling.

Gretchen returned to the group. Lina, Debi and her grandmother were already dressed. Her mother was sitting up and drinking water and both parents were laughing with the others and talking about what a wonderful experience it had been. Julia and Hilda excused themselves to get cleaned up and ready for the final encounter. Gretchen began dressing.

"Gretchen, how'd you like it?" Lina asked.

"I loved watching it but discovering that I was watching Mom and Dad floored me. When did they get so wild?"

Lina told her of the previous Saturday and the mess that followed. The more Gretchen heard the more shocked she was about the whole thing, specifically with her parents. Their father walked to them.

"Thanks for the BJ Gretchen," he told her smiling.

"You're very welcome, Dad. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"I'm hoping you'll be joining more of our family get togethers now."

"If you'll invite me I will. Wanna do a quickie while Mom's getting cleaned up?"

"Can't, that's against the rules. Your mother and I have to both be there when we do anything outside the marriage. That includes being with you girls."

"Good, at least it isn't an open marriage. Those don't last very long I hear. So was this the last of the fantasies?"

"Your Mother has one about Julia. That's what they're getting ready for now. Mine all include our immediate family."

Dennis walked up. "Rick, the shower in my room is free if you'd like to clean up."

"That'd be great. Lead the way."

When they left Lina turned to her sister. "How did Grandma wind up here?"

"No clue, let's go ask her. She told me we were attending a once in a lifetime event," Gretchen replied.