Best Spring Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid and Debi were talking as they straightened things around the room. "Anything we can help with?" Lina asked.

"No, I think we've got it. Thanks for the offer," Debi replied.

One corner of the room had been set up like a standard bedroom with a queen bed. Debi and Ingrid had moved six chairs into a semicircle around it. Ingrid sat on the side of the bed.

"Grandma, Lina and I are curious. How did you get involved with all this?"

"Julia and I are old friends. Your grandfather and I met her over twenty years ago when she came to us for some guidance."

"What kind of guidance?" Lina asked.

"She was a couples therapist and just starting out her career. She recognized a need for sex therapy with couples and a mutual friend suggested she contact us."

"Why you?" Debi asked.

"Ernst and I were pretty well known in the swingers community at the time and had also been happily married for over thirty years. We took her under our wing, so to speak, and saw each other regularly for about fifteen years."

"Having sex?" Gretchen asked.

"Sometimes but not always."

"During the time my Mom and Dad were married?" Debi asked.

"Yes, your father was part of our little group too. He worked with your mother in her sex therapy business but wasn't following the rules they had established."

"What were the rules?"

"Ernst and I never went solo. We both had to be there during any extramarital sex even if one of us wasn't participating that day, and we always agreed what we would allow each other to do ahead of time. Ernst would never allow me to be used like Hilda was today. He would have killed someone over that. He wanted me loved up, not beat up."

"Debi, what did your Dad do?"

"Mom and Dad were open about their business and I knew they had sex with clients sometimes. I didn't know about the swinging part. Dad apparently was also hooking up with several of the married clients they had and rather than helping couples he was breaking them up."

"He was well known for trying to get the women in our group to have private sessions with him. I'm surprised it took Julia so long to find out. I assumed she knew or I would have said something," Ingrid replied. "Julia and Greg were both in high demand at the swinging. She's so beautiful and talented and Greg, although not particularly talented, had a large schwanz."

"As big as Dennis?" Lina asked.

"Oh heavens, no. Dennis is much larger."

"Did you have sex with my Dad?"

"A few times. I'm not generally attracted to women but your Mother was an exception. I got with her every chance I got. So did Ernst. Greg was a bit disappointing. He was well endowed but was more interested in his own pleasure than that of his partners. Dennis is just the opposite. He's a lover."

"Are you going to do him?" Lina asked.

"Oh no! He'd tear me apart. I'll leave him to you young women." Dennis walked up and joined them. "You look very nice in clothes," Ingrid said smiling."

"Thanks, so do you," he replied.

"Your performance was very impressive," Ingrid told him. He smiled at her. Ingrid laughed. "I like you. Your schwanz is bigger than your ego. Keep it that way."

"I intend to. Thank you for coming today and for bringing Gretchen."

"It was my pleasure."

"What are you doing later?" Lina asked.

"I have a dinner and movie date with Debi tonight."

"Too bad. I was kind of hoping...," Lina began.

"Lina, give the poor man a break. How about this? Mom and Dad are probably going to go home and fuck each other's brains out. You ride back with Grandma and me for the night then I'll bring you home tomorrow morning," Gretchen suggested.

"Gretch, after watching Mom and Julia together I'm going to need sex," Lina replied.

"So will we," Ingrid chuckled. "Come with us, Lina."

"You'll be glad you did," Gretchen added.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Hilda and Julia walked in. They were hot. Julia wore a red fuck me dress that struck her about mid thigh and Hilda wore a black one. Both women wore heels that matched their dresses and each carried a glass of wine. As they walked toward the bed they were talking and giggling with each other and completely ignored everyone else in the room. Their families quickly took their seats.

The chairs were sitting about ten feet from the bed to give them at least a small semblance of privacy and the lights had been lowered for atmosphere. When they got near the bed Julia flipped a switch on the wall and the rest of the room went dark leaving the observers in the shadows. Julia took Hilda's hand and the two women sat on the side of the bed.

"Julia, you're a beautiful woman," Hilda said softly as she looked into her deep brown eyes.

Julia reached up and put her hand on the side of Hilda's face and leaned toward her. Their lips met in a soft and tender kiss. When they parted Julia took a sip of her wine and set it on the table next to the bed. When she turned back to Hilda she did the same, reaching across Julia.

"I've been thinking of you since the moment I saw you standing in your doorway," Julia told her.

Julia's hand gently brushed down Hilda's back and they kissed again with open mouths this time. There was no urgency in the kiss at all. They explored each other's mouths with their tongues for several minutes as their hands softly slid over each other's bodies, still avoiding the most sensitive areas. Hilda drew her fingers across Julia's upper chest along the tops of her breasts as Julia's hand slowly moved up Hilda's bare thigh. Both women sighed. Hilda uncrossed her thighs and parted her knees ever so slightly.

The observers sat watching every move. Richard, sitting between his daughters put his hand between their legs and squeezed their covered pussies. Gretchen unfastened her pants and slid those along with her panties to below her knees and spread her knees to give her father better access.

As the women continued to kiss Julia slipped off her heels. Hilda's hand cupped Julia's breast. With her free hand she reached behind Julia and slowly unzipped her dress. Julia did the same to hers. Hilda hooked her finger under the spaghetti strap of Julia's dress and slid it off her shoulder exposing one breast and part of the other then repeated it with the other strap.

"Let's take this off," Hilda told her.

Julia stood facing Hilda. Hilda slowly finished unzipping Julia's dress and pulled it down over her hips. She let it fall to the floor and Julia stepped out of it. Julia stood there in a red thong. Hilda leaned forward and kissed Julia's flat abdomen as her hands, beginning at the outside of Julia's knees, slid ever so snail like upward. When her hands reached the top of Julia's hips she made a large circular motion over her firm cheeks then continued up and around to her breasts. Julia sighed as Hilda's hands touched her already hard nipples then cupped her breasts. Hilda's lips were moving around her abdomen delivering soft kisses and gentle licks.

"Stand up," Julia whispered to Hilda.

Hilda stood and slipped off the straps as Julia unzipped the last few inches. Hilda wiggled her hips and the black dress fell to the floor. She stepped out kicking it away leaving her in only her tiny black thong. They folded their arms around each other and embraced pushing their breasts and bodies together. Their lips met as their hands moved over each other's bodies.

Gretchen had kicked off her pants and her father was fingering her hot, wet pussy. Lina was sliding hers off as Gretchen unfastened her father's pants and freed his erect cock. She began stroking him slowly. When Lina's pants were off she moved her father's free hand to her pussy. Dennis and Debi, still fully clothed, stroked each other.

Hilda moved her feet apart as Julia's thigh went between her legs and pressed on her. Hilda squirmed a little and began gently rocking her hips. Julia was rubbing her pussy slowly on Hilda's thigh as they continued kissing and caressing each other.

"Lay down," Hilda said.

The two women parted and Julia laid back on the bed and moved her head to the pillows. Hilda followed her and crawled between her legs. Still on her hands and knees above Julia she began kissing her again on the lips at first then the face, ears and neck. Julia's hands were gliding across Hilda's upper back. When Hilda moved down to Julia's chest and continued her kissing and nibbling. Julia's fingers began brushing through Hilda's blonde hair. Hilda used her tongue to make circles just outside her partner's nipples, going from one to the other and teasing. When Hilda's tongue finally did slide across Julia's nipple she made a soft moan. Hilda was patient and continued the tease for several minutes before sucking a nipple into her mouth. Julia moaned again and her hands pulled Hilda's head more firmly onto her breast. Her hips raised looking for something to rub her pussy on but found only space. She continued her rocking. Hilda moved back and forth from breast to breast.

By now, even Ingrid was feeling herself and sighed when Lina's hand replaced her own. Richard had paused feeling his daughters long enough to pull down his pants to his ankles. His fingers returned to exploring his daughter's wetness. Gretchen's free hand was under her shirt teasing her own breasts. All eyes were glued to the sight on the bed before them.

Hilda moved lower on Julia's body and began covering her abdomen with kisses and licks. Julia kept her fingers running through Hilda's hair as she was being teased. Still, Hilda was in no hurry and it took another several minutes to reach the lower abdomen. Julia's hips were constantly in motion as Hilda worked her way to the very top of the thong but no further.

Hilda scooted her body farther down along Julia's body. Julia scooted up and moved another pillow under her head so she could see better what Hilda was doing. Hilda bent Julia's knees and began just inside her knee licking and kissing upward. Julia's hands began massaging her own breasts and her pelvis reflexively rocked. Hilda's hands never stopped moving over her lover's body. As Hilda's mouth reached the top of the thigh she gave a long lick just outside Julia's labia. Julia sighed loudly. Hilda moved to the other lower thigh.

"You're making me crazy," Julia whimpered.

Hilda only responded with more kisses and licks. To Julia it seemed like she was moving more slowly up the other side making the anticipation even greater. When the long lick came this time Julia moaned loudly. Hilda repeated the licks several times alternating sides but never touching the labia itself. When Hilda licked the next time Julia pulled her licker's head into her. Hilda began at the bottom and licked both labia the full length and over the material of the thong covering her swollen clit.

"Yes, there. Please? I need it so much," Julia pleaded.

Hilda sat up and pulled off Julia's thong then looking at Richard for the first time tossed it to him then turned her attention back to Julia's now bare and smooth pussy. The thong had landed in Richard's lap. Gretchen picked it up and held it to her father's nose. He inhaled deeply and smiled as he enjoyed the aroma of his wife's lover's pussy.

Hilda pushed Julia's thighs up then teased her pink sphincter with her tongue and started darting in and out. As she tickled Julia's perineum Julia squirmed. She dragged her tongue over the dripping vagina then off to the side along the edge of the clit and repeated the lengthy licks alternating sides. She intentionally avoided direct stimulation to the clit. Julia was in constant motion and as Hilda's tongue moved near her clit she tried to make contact with the tongue that was so close to it. Hilda kept her tongue just out of reach. Hilda smiled up at her knowingly then sucked Julia's clit into her mouth and tonguing it full length. It took only a few seconds before Julia exploded. Her back arched and her body began to shake. Julia's hands pulled Hilda's head hard onto her and her legs clamped Hilda's head to her.

"Ho fuuuuuuuckk!" she screamed.

Hilda continued sucking and licking throughout the orgasm and as she slowed Hilda moved her mouth off the sensitive clit and laid her head on her lover's abdomen as she recovered. Julia laid there perfectly still for a couple of minutes before she began running her fingers through Hilda's hair.

"Come up here and kiss me," she told Hilda. Hilda raised up and moved up beside Julia who kissed her wet face. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Ready to go again?"

Julia smiled. "In a little while. It's your turn."

"You don't have to," Hilda said.

"I want to, Hilda. I really want to."

They continued kissing. Richard had cum just about the same time as Julia. With a short break in the action, Gretchen got down to lick him clean. When she stood she bent over to her little sister and shared their father's cum. Other than watching their mother with each other, Debi and Dennis had never seen her making love. They were enthralled by it.

Julia began differently than Hilda had. She went right for the breasts then went to Hilda's feet and spent a long time kissing, licking and sucking them. Hilda loved it. Julia showed no signs of being in a hurry either as she turned Hilda on her hands and knees and spent a long time tonguing her ass while massaging her pussy. When Julia finally decided to tongue Hilda's pussy she slid under her from the bottom and used two fingers to stroke her g-spot and was really edging her.

Richard walked up between Julia's legs and lifted them to enter her. A hand grabbed his arm. He turned.

"No Rick, this is their time, not ours," Dennis told him.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away," he replied as he stepped back.

"There are four other ladies here that would help you with that."

Richard looked at the four seated in the chairs. They were all smiling at him. He walked to Debi.

"Would you?" he asked.

"Get behind me so we can watch."

Debi stood and went behind her chair. She pulled down her pants and panties then bent forward leaning on the chair. Richard slipped inside her and came quickly.

"Dibs," Lina whispered and knelt behind her to clean her up. Debi came as she did.

Hilda let out several long moans then screamed. "Oh, yes!! Yes, I'm cumming!!"

She seemed to go wild as she came, sitting up and rocking her pussy over Julia's face. Her legs trembled and she fell forward on the bed. Julia squirmed out from under her and crawled up next to her. She began kissing Hilda as she slowly recovered and her hand explored Hilda's breasts. Hilda was spent. They laid there together for a long time.

"Julia, would you be okay if we stopped now? I'm too exhausted to move."

"You've had a busy day."

"Very busy. I need rest."

Hilda's daughters and husband walked to them.

"Baby, that was love making at it's finest. Thank you, Julia," Richard said.

"Thank you for sharing her with me," she replied.

"Dad, I'm spending the night at Grandma's with Gretchen. She'll bring me home in the morning," Lina told him.

Hilda turned to her mother. "Don't corrupt them, Mother. They're at an impressionable age."

Ingrid laughed. "I'm getting out my toybox. That'll keep them out of trouble," she replied with a grin.

"Richard, I need you to haul my exhausted butt home and put me to bed. I need rest."

"I'll even feed you," he replied.

Ingrid thanked Julia then went to Dennis and Debi. She hugged and kissed them. Lina did the same. Gretchen pulled Dennis aside.

"Tomorrow at noon?" she asked.

"I'll be there," he replied, smiling.

Ingrid and the girls left together. Richard was helping his wife get dressed. Debi and Dennis went to their mother who was also getting dressed.

"Mom, that was really something," Debi told her.

"Yes, it sure was, Mom," Dennis added.

"Kids, I've been with quite a few women in my life but never have I been made love to like that. Wow!"

Hilda was dressed and Richard seemed ready to leave. Debi went to Hilda and kissed her goodbye.

"Thank you, Debi."

"Thank you. Too bad we didn't get today on video. I could watch it every day," Debi said.

"I'd wager I'll be playing it over in my head on a pretty regular basis too."

Debi kissed Richard goodbye and went to her room to clean up. Julia walked to Hilda.

"Julia, other than thank you, I'm at a loss for words. This has been a remarkable day."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I did."

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed again for a long time. Julia walked to Richard.

"Thanks for sharing her with us."

"I think she's pretty well fantasied out now. I'm glad we did this," he replied.

"Richard, fantasies are endless if you're smart. Just because you live one doesn't mean it's time to quit having them. Use your imagination, be creative and come up with new ones you can share or allow. You'll be glad you did."

They also kissed goodbye. As Julia had walked away, Hilda looked for Dennis. He was across the room stripping the bed. She walked to him. He smiled when he saw her coming.

"Sit here on the bed with me. I'd like to talk to you," she told him. He sat, still holding pillowcases in his hands. "Dennis, I had a fantasy of being used by a well hung young guy. You turned that into a reality beyond anything I ever imagined. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I hope I didn't hurt you. I don't have a lot of experience with the rough stuff."

"You didn't hurt me but I'll probably get a reminder every time I sit down for a couple of days."

"I'm going to miss you, Hilda."

"Miss me, why?"

"Well, your fantasy has been fulfilled now."

"I thought you wanted you and I to make love, just the two of us."

"I'd love that, but that would be breaking the rules you and your husband have. I can't do that."

"I wouldn't do that either, Dennis. I love my husband and would never cheat on him. You let me talk to Richard. I want this as much as you do and I'm pretty sure he'll be fine with it."

"Hilda, don't do something that would harm your marriage."

"I promise. I won't do that." She turned and looked at Richard. He and Julia were just then pulling away from a goodbye kiss. "He's still in the room. I'd like a really hot goodbye kiss. If you don't mind."

He smiled, "I don't mind that at all."

Dennis took Hilda in his arms and kissed her softly then they both melted into each other and kissed as lovers. They walked together to where her husband was waiting. He had seen their kiss and smiled. The four left the playroom together. Julia and Dennis walked them to their car then watched as they drove away.