Best Spring Ever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later he got a reply.

'Done.'

Almost immediately after that he got another reply.

'How about city park near the bandstand 6 pm tomorrow? Hilda'

'Great! I'll see you then,' he replied then added her number to his address book.

**********

School on Wednesday was back to normal with even less greetings and no curious looks from the girls. Lina did get another invitation to the prom at lunch and politely declined. Prom was all the girls were talking about now. Mrs. Roberts did walk with him down the hall between second and third periods. She looked especially hot and had her hand on his shoulder nearest her most of the way. They passed Debi in the hall and got a grin from her.

Dennis arrived at the park about thirty minutes early and was looking off at the lake when Hilda walked up.

"How about a stroll around the lake?" she asked. He offered his arm, smiling. "That's probably not a good idea."

"Oh, right."

Hilda laughed. "I wish we could though," she assured him.

"Me too."

They walked slowly along the trail. "What's on your mind, sir."

"You know your husband and I talked yesterday?"

"I do. About you and I spending the night together in Indy."

"Why?"

"Richard wants us to go as a way of thanking you ."

"So Richard wants this?"

"You didn't let me finish. Yes, Richard wants it but so do I. My reason is different."

"How?"

"As I said, he wants us to go because he feels like we owe you something and he feels that sharing me with you would be something very special."

"I agree. That's about the greatest gift I can imagine."

"I'm flattered. I agree we owe you a debt."

"A blow job is what you owe me. Nothing else."

"I haven't forgotten. I think about that many times every day. I want this because with all the things, wonderful things, we've done, we missed what was important. We had sex, lots of sex, lots of wonderful sex, but we didn't make love. Not the way a man and a woman can share that perfect moment of bliss that really makes it special. Dennis, we owe it to ourselves and to each other to take this fantasy to it's conclusion. I want you and I to experience romance and make love. I don't want anymore audiences or group activities. I want to make love to you and I want you to make love to me. It's a beautiful thing. Does that make sense?"

"But isn't that cheating?"

"I don't think it is at all. I'll admit I wanted it before Richard even brought it up and I had planned on talking to him about it that day. But he did bring it up and the overnight part was his idea. He knows about it, approves of it and wants it to happen. It was also Richard that suggested we make a one time exception to our rules. We're working under a different rule now. No, it isn't cheating. If we went back for an encore, that would be cheating."

"You're really serious about doing this?"

"I am and so is Richard."

"Why Indy?"

"Your house and my house wouldn't be private. Richard and the girls will likely be at the cabin. There are hotels in town but it is a small town and the likelihood of being seen is pretty high. Indy is sixty miles away. I doubt we'll see a soul either of us knows. We can check in at three and check out at eleven the following morning. They have room service for meals so I doubt that other than arriving and leaving we'll even leave the suite."

"That's twenty hours."

"I suspect we may sleep a couple of hours. There is one reason we might leave the suite for a little while. They have a pool and a dance lounge. If you can borrow that adorable pink egg and remote of your mother's we could go to one or both of those."

"You'd wear that in public?"

"I think wearing that with you having the remote would be exciting."

"You're a wild woman."

"I can be sometimes."

"We ride to Indy together?"

"I was thinking I'd pick you up at nine or ten."

"That would get us there three or four hours early."

"We'll have lunch. You have a wonderful imagination. I think we'll find something to occupy our time."

"How about on the way back?"

"I suspect we'll be exhausted by that time."

"You've thought this through haven't you?"

"Last Saturday when Richard and I got home I showered. I started planning in the shower. Afterward I laid on the bed thinking about it and fell asleep. When I woke the next day I was still thinking about it. Yes, I've thought it through."

"You're going to tell Gretchen and Lina?"

"If you agree, yes. By the way, we did change one of our rules about them. Richard and I don't have to be together or get the other's approval to be with them. Now if you came over and were with Lina and the two of you invited me or Richard to join you that would require both approval and the presence of both of us."

"That makes sense."

"So, are you going to spend the night with me?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Would you be available two weeks from today?" she asked.

"My schedule is open."

"I'll pick you up at nine am two weeks from today then."

"I'll be ready."

"Lina told me about the rumor mill at school. How's that working out?"

"It was all back to normal today. I'm invisible again."

"You like being invisible?"

"You know, I really do."

"Pack trunks and something for the club if we decide to go. Other than that I doubt we'll need a lot of clothes."

"I'm going to have an erection for the next two weeks."

"Two weeks and two days hopefully."

"Count on it."

"I am. I'll see you in two weeks."

"Nine am. Bye Hilda."

"Bye Dennis."

Hilda walked to her car. Dennis sat there for a short time then went home. He told his mother of his decision and she did approve the loan of the egg and remote.

Thursday was the last day of final exams at school for the seniors. After that it would be no more than showing up for the next week. With prom only two days away that seemed to be the major topic for discussion by all the juniors and seniors.

Dennis seemed to be off in another world all day. Mentally, he was already in Indy living out his fantasy. He didn't mention the upcoming event to anyone because he felt that Rick and Hilda would want to tell Lina about it first. Although he and Debi had few secrets, for the moment, this was one of them.

On Friday all his classes were cut short. Seniors were required to be there to take attendance but were then released to roam the halls. It was called Senior Friday. Dennis decided he would help with decorating the gym for the prom. He was standing on a ladder hanging streamers when a hand grabbed his crotch. He almost fell off the ladder. When he looked down Mrs. Roberts was standing there smiling at him.

"Sorry, I thought I'd steady the ladder for you. I must have slipped," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah. No problem."

"Dennis, would it be possible to get your e-mail address? I thought I would send you something," she asked.

"Sure, dennis dot morton at central dot edu."

"I'd rather have your personal e-mail if you don't mind."

"His personal e-mail is anaconda six nine at icloud dot net," Debi replied.

As she entered the address in her phone book and realized what she was writing she grinned.

"Thanks, Debi," she replied, smiling, then walked away.

"Where'd you come up with that?" Dennis asked his sister.

"It's a real e-mail I set up for you Tuesday. I forgot to tell you. I figured you'd need a place to get pics."

"I would or you would?"

"Well at the moment I will. I'll give you the login info later."

"Did you see what she did?"

"Yeah, she stood there drooling for a couple of minutes before she grabbed you." Debi's phone chirped. She looked at it and grinned then entered a password. "Holy mother of God!"

"What?"

She looked around then showed him. It was a picture of Mrs. Roberts standing by the pool wearing nothing but sunglasses. Her oversized breast implants and red patch of a triangle were right there for the looking.

"Holy shit!" he said.

"Careful, don't get a hard on around these bitches. Let's send her a dick pic tonight."

Dennis laughed. "I'm tempted."

"We should. I'll bet she'd love it. We'll have to put something next to it to illustrate the size."

"How about you hold it next to your face?"

"Uhm, no. I've got it. The yearbook, we open the page with her picture and lay it next to it."

Dennis laughed. "That would be funny. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tease."

"After school then we will. Have her sign your yearbook next to her picture today. That'll really be the clincher."

Dennis laughed again then went back to decorating. On his way to his next class he stopped by Mrs. Robert's classroom for her autograph.

"Did you get my e-mail?"

"I don't use that e-mail on my phone. Phones aren't that secure."

"Good thinking." She signed his yearbook next to her picture.

'Dennis, I'm looking forward to great things from you in the future. Kristen Roberts', she wrote.

Dennis read her note and smiled. "Thanks."

"My pleasure, Anaconda69," she chuckled.

At lunch he joined Debi and Lina at their table. Lina had an unusual grin as he sat down.

"You sly dog," she said.

"Why, what's up?"

"Indy?" she queried. "Does Debi know?"

"Does Debi know what?" his sister asked. Lina whispered to her. "No way," Debi said, then looked at Dennis. "Really, you and Hilda are going to Indy for the night?" His smile answered her question. "When?"

"The Wednesday after graduation," Lina said.

"Your Dad's okay with that?"

"Yep, the whole family is going to the cabin on Saturday after graduation. Mom's leaving Wednesday to run off with your brother then she'll join us again on Friday."

"You are a sly one. How'd you talk her into that?"

"I didn't. It was Rick's idea."

"Oh yeah, you got two more e-mails from Kristen."

"Like the first one?"

"Yep."

"Who's Kristen?" Lina asked.

Debi got out her phone and showed her the first picture. Lina looked shocked. The second picture was a back view. When Debi showed her the third she gasped.

"Damn," Lina said.

"Let me see," Dennis said.

"Later, if I show you now you'll be walking around all day with your dick hard."

"Are you doing her?" Lina asked.

"No, she's offered but she's also married."

"Debi and I can do her for you. She's as hot as you can get."

"Not even a close second to your Mom. Her body is real. Mrs. Roberts implants are way too big," he replied.

"Our Mom has implants. They don't seem to bother you."

"Mom's aren't over sized. She looks natural. Mrs. Roberts looks like she has softballs in there."

"She's still steaming," Debi said.

"I'm not disputing that but Hilda's naturally beautiful. She's the real thing. So are you, Lina and Gretchen. You've all go her beat."

"You think I'm hotter than Mrs. Roberts?" Lina asked.

"Way hotter, Lina."

"He's just trying to get in your pants," Debi told her, grinning.

"He can get in my pants anytime he wants."

"Speaking of someone getting in your pants, are you ready for prom?" Debi asked.

"I'm going to do a dry run with make-up tonight then beauty salon on Saturday. How about you?"

"Mom's doing my hair. She's really good at it."

"Oh Dennis, you are going to keep your phone handy Saturday aren't you?" Lina asked.

"Yeah, what's that about?"

"Gretchen suggested that Debi and I have a plan for a quick getaway if things start going sour."

"No problem, I'll have my phone with me all evening."

That evening Debi gave Dennis the email information for Anaconda69. They would both be able to access it. He opened the photos that Kristen had sent. The second was a rear shot with her bending over showing everything. The last was a pussy shot that showed off her clit ring.

With Debi's assistance they opened the yearbook to the page with Mrs. Robert's picture and autograph then he placed his hard cock across the page. Debi took several shots then as an afterthought she took off her pants, sat on the table with her legs spread and put her bare pussy in a few shots. They reviewed the photos on his laptop and e-mailed one with both of them in it. It was about twenty minutes later that they got a reply.

'Great photo. Even more impressive than I thought. I loved your little addition too. She looks yummy. Prove it's real. Send photo with tip resting on a tongue next to my picture."

After reading it Debi ran into his room. "Did you see the reply?"

"Yeah. You wanna send the proof?"

"Uh huh, but I don't want her to see my face. We need to send two pics. One on my tongue and a second on my cum covered tongue."

Dennis took off his pants and they took the first shot. She blew him then posed again with her tongue covered in cum. After reviewing their work they sent both.

'I'm envious. How about a video of you loading that tongue? Keep the yearbook in view. You could have photo shopped this.'

'It's real. Where's your video?'

'Convince me it's real first.'

Debi sucked him again and this time she wore a mask to hide her identity. They recorded the last minute or so of the cum shot and swallow while keeping the open page of the yearbook in view. After a quick review they sent the video.

'I'm convinced. Video to follow shortly.'

It was about thirty minutes later when the video arrived. Debi was in the shower at the time and Dennis watched it first. It was one minute and thirty nine seconds long and showed her from the back being penetrated, fucked then her partner unloading on her ass. You could see her face in the mirror in front of her. Dennis was still laughing when Debi walked in.

"You've gotta see this," he laughed.

She came to the computer naked and still drying her hair with her towel and watched.

"That's a pretty small cock to be showing off. What, five inches maybe?"

"About that," Dennis replied.

"How long is the video, from the time he put it in until he came.?"

"A minute thirty and thirty nine seconds," Dennis laughed again.

"Now that's sad. He didn't even last two minutes."

"Watch it again but this time look in the mirror."

Debi pushed play and watched again. "Oh crap. Did you see who that is?"

"Yep, it's Bull Richards." He started laughing again. "Your prom date."

Dennis couldn't control it anymore and fell on the bed laughing. Debi started laughing too.

"Keep your phone handy Saturday night. You'd think with a name like Bull Ryder he could at least last two minutes. I wonder what Lina's got to look forward to with Thor Thornton?" Dennis was still laughing. "This isn't funny!"

"Yes, it is," he laughed. "Maybe...he had...a bad...night."

"Yeah, a really bad night." She started toward the door then stopped and turned to him. "You will keep your phone handy, won't you?"

"Yes, Debi. I promise." Dennis started laughing again as she left.

He sent another e-mail to reply.

'Thanks for the video. Nice ass. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Say hello to Bull.'

He sent the message and laughed again.

Dennis didn't have to get up early on Saturday and slept until nearly eleven. After a quick breakfast he mowed the lawn and really dressed up the yard. It was nearly five before he came in and cleaned up. Debi and his mother were both in the master bedroom working on getting Debi ready for the big night. Her date was due to pick her up at six thirty. Dennis was watching TV in the living room when his Mom walked in.

"Ready for the big reveal?"

"Oh yeah."

He turned off the TV and turned where Debi would enter. "We're ready," Julia said.

Debi stepped out of the hallway smiling. She was a vision. Her hair was up and she looked like she had just stepped off the red carpet. She wore a royal blue form fitting dress that flared at the knees. It had spaghetti straps and as she turned he could see her back was bare.

"Who the hell is this?"

"You like?" Debi asked.

"Debi, when did you...wow! When did you get so damned beautiful?"

"She's been beautiful all along. You just didn't notice," their mother replied.

"Damn! Debi you're...you're...you're gorgeous."

"If you can make your brother stutter you know you've made it," Julia said.

Debi blushed. "Thank you, Dennis."

"Mmmmom, we gotta get pictures."

Julia already had the camera in hand and began taking pictures. Debi did multiple pose changes. Dennis took several pictures with his cell phone. Debi had always been pretty but had a bit of a tom boy look with a pony tail more often than not. She dressed nice but not particularly showy. And for years had worn oversized glasses that she didn't need. Dennis realized that like he had done she made herself invisible.

He walked to her. "Debi, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he told her sincerely.

"You really mean that?" She asked as her eyes moistened.

"With all my heart," he replied.

"That means a lot to me, you know."

"I can't believe I hadn't noticed before."

"Sometimes we stand so close that we don't see the whole picture," their Mom said.

"I see it now. I knew she was beautiful inside all along but never really saw the rest. I'll have my phone. If there's trouble I'm only a phone call away."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too."

The doorbell rang and Julia answered it.

"I'm here to pick up Debi."

Bull was tall and broad shouldered. His hair was brown and in a crew cut. He was handsome and wore a gray tux.

"And you are?" Julia asked.

"Oh sorry. I'm Bull, Bull Ryder," he grinned.

Debi walked over and Bull's mouth fell open. "Wow, you look better than my old girlfriend."

"Thanks, I guess," Debi replied.

She looked at Dennis and pointed to his phone then mouthed 'Keep it with you.' Dennis nodded, smiling.

"This is for you."

Bull handed Debi a box with an orchid in it. The box was a bit worse for wear. She opened it and removed the white orchid with a bright orange ribbon attached.

"Thanks, the orange ribbon is uh, uh, bright"

"May I?" her mother said holding out her hand.

Debi handed her the orchid and her mother quickly ran into the den. She returned about a minute later and had replace the orange ribbon with one that matched Debi's gown. She showed Debi then tied it to her left wrist.

"Thank, Mom." Julia winked at her.

"We better go. The guys are all waiting in the limo."

Bull walked to the door seemingly oblivious to his date and stepped outside. If Dennis hadn't stopped it the storm door would have hit Debi when Bull let it go. Bull continued walking toward the limo. Debi turned and whispered to Dennis. He nodded. Debi walked alone to the limo and got in. Bull was already inside. The driver closed the door and got in then drove away.

"Where did she find that goober?" Julia asked.

"On the football field," Dennis replied.

"What did she say to you just now?"

Dennis chuckled. "Keep your phone handy."

"Please do. Maybe she can lose him in the crowd."

"We can always hope."

Inside the limo the four girls were sitting at the front with two on each side. The four guys sat together in the rear. Debi sat next to Lina who looked bored stiff. Across from them sat Trudy, one of the snobby girls Gretchen had put in her place at the lake, and Mandy, the one who had supposedly slept with the entire football and basketball teams. Trudy and Mandy were chattering at each other and giggling. The guys were boisterous and talking to each other.

Thor, Lina's date, pulled out a bag and started handing out beers. Each of the guys along with Trudy and Mandy took one. Debi and Lina declined. After opening them the guys toasted each other. When Mandy and Trudy held up their cans they were ignored.

"You ladies are in for a real treat tonight. You have the honor of going out with the four horsemen of Central High football. Be prepared for one exciting evening," Thor announced.