Best Spring Ever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy and Mandy applauded his speech. Debi and Lina looked at each other then Lina leaned to her and whispered.

"Did you remind him to keep his phone handy?"

"Several times. We're covered. Let's stay close together."

"Absolutely."

When the limo pulled up in front of the school, Bull, who was sitting next to the door, opened it and got out. The other three guys followed him in rapid succession. Mandy and Trudy hurried out next. Debi and Lina were last and each thanked the driver as he took their hands to help them. The rest of the group was already about thirty feet ahead of them and walking toward the open doors. By the time they reached the door the others had disappeared into the crowd. As they walked into the room heads turned.

They saw their dates with the rest of the football players and their dates. The guys were talking to each other and the girls, except for Trudy and Mandy, who were with the guys, were standing together talking. They joined the girls.

"Hey, ladies! Turn around we wanna have a nicest ass contest," Thor shouted.

Trudy and Mandy joined the girls and all but three turned and bent over displaying their asses. Debi, Lina and Sonja, a junior that neither girl knew, were the standouts.

"You too," Bull yelled at the other three.

"Fuck you!" Sonja told them.

"Is that any way to treat the football team?" one of the guys asked.

"It is when they're a bunch of dicks," Sonja replied.

"Lighten up! We're going to show you a real good time," Thor told her.

"You're showing Flintstones cartoons later?" Sonja asked.

Debi and Lina laughed. The other girls held their poses for the judging. Sonja looked at Debi and Lina.

"You aren't playing either, huh?"

"Not a chance," Lina replied.

"Let's go get some punch. I know where the safe batch is," Sonja said. "My sisters graduated from Central. The only place that's safe to drink from is at the chaperone's table. They guard it well."

They walked to a table at the far end of the gym and got punch. Then walked through the crowd together chatting.

"I'm Sonja, you're Debi and Lina, right?" Both nodded smiling. "Debi you should have gotten rid of your glasses a long time ago. They don't do you justice."

"Thanks. Wanna see if we can find a table?"

"There's a free one," Lina said.

They walked to the table and sat together and that was where the three stayed with the exception of several dances each from other guys. They did have a good time laughing and talking. The football players never left their spot and neither did the girls they were with. It was close to ten when the team and their dates walked up to them.

"Ladies, now the party starts," Thor began. "We've reserved rooms at the Motel 6. We have a keg and some weed. Time to go get fucked up. We've got four feet of dick waiting for you to enjoy."

"Thor, there are twelve of you guys," Debi said.

"Yep, the twelve graduating football players." he replied.

"Well, this may be over your heads but I'll talk slowly. You know what division is, right?"

"I'm not stupid," Thor said indignantly.

"Good. Four feet of dick divided by twelve guys comes out to four inches each. I'll pass," Debi told him.

All twelve girls started laughing. Sonja laughed so hard she almost fell out of her chair but Lina grabbed her arm. Most of the guys blushed. Her remark seemed to go right over the heads of a few of them.

"Fuck you! You bunch of uppity whores," Thor snapped.

"Not in this lifetime," Lina said smiling. She turned To Debi. "Wanna make the call or shall I?"

"I'll do it. Sonja, do you need a ride home?"

"Please."

The team and their dates left the building. Debi speed dialed her brother.

"Hi, everything okay?" Dennis asked.

"All good. Can you pick three of us up at the gym?"

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Thanks. Dennis will be here in fifteen minutes."

"Dennis Morton?" Sonja asked.

"Yeah, he's my twin brother."

"Oh my, God. I've wanted to meet him forever."

"Tonight's your lucky night. You can ride in the front seat with him."

"He is soooo hot!" Sonja said. "Sorry, Debi."

"He may be my brother but trust me, I'm not blind," Debi replied.

"Let's go check our makeup. I wanna look my best when he gets here," Lina said.

They walked to the girls bathroom and checked themselves then walked outside. Dennis pulled up just a few minutes later.

"Ladies, your chariot awaits," he said bowing. They walked over smiling. "Now this is a beautiful sight. Let me get your doors." He opened the front passenger door and held out his hand. "My lady, my name is Dennis. I'll be your chauffeur."

"Sonja, I'm Sonja."

He took her hand and helped her inside. "Lady Sonja, it's nice to meet you. Seatbelt please." Dennis closed the door then opened the back passenger door and held out his hand again. "Lady Lina, you look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you."

He helped her into the truck, made sure her dress was out of the way then closed her door. Debi was watching and grinning at him. He walked to her left and picked her up in his arms.

"And the beautiful Lady Debi who is far too precious to walk around the truck."

He carried her to the other side, opened the door and set her inside. He lifted her dress out of the way then closed the door. All three girls were giggling when he got in the truck.

"Lady Sonja, I'm at your service. Lead the way."

Except for an occasional glance at the outside to navigate Sonja never took her eyes off him. Debi and Lina watched her, smiling periodically at each other.

"Are you always such a gentleman?" Sonja asked.

"Only when I'm sober, my lady."

"He doesn't drink," Debi told her.

He pulled up in front of her house. She reached for the door. "Ah, ah, ahh! I'll get that," he told her.

Dennis got out and held out his hand then helped her out of the truck. She started to say something but when he offered her his arm she took it. They walked to her front door and before he could reach for the nob she opened it then turned toward him.

"A friend told me once that no prom is complete without a goodnight kiss. May I?" he asked. Sonja nodded. Dennis kissed her gently on the lips then stepped back and bowed deeply. "Thank you, my lady."

"Thank you," she replied.

Sonja stepped inside and he closed the door.

Just inside Sonja's younger sister was sitting there. She had seen the final kiss and bow.

"Did you just kiss...," she began.

"Dennis Morton," she sighed as she leaned back against the door dreamily.

Dennis walked back to the truck and got in.

"You just turned her prom night around," Lina laughed.

"With a little kiss? It must've been a disaster," he said.

"Our house, chauffeur. If your up to it I know a couple of ladies who'd like theirs turned around too."

"As you wish, my lady."

Lina got out her phone and sent a text to her mother.

'Prom date was a disaster. Dennis rescued Debi and me. Staying over there tonight.'

A reply came back a few minutes later.

'Thanks for the text. He'll make it all better. Mom'

Once inside the house all three went to Debi's room. Debi and Lina unzipped each other's gowns and slipped them off then draped them over a dresser. They walked to Dennis wearing only thongs and high heels. They faced each other and began kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

"Let us know when you cock is hard," his sister told him.

"Oh I'm ready but take your time. I'm loving this."

They continued for several minutes standing in front of him before finally turning to him. Each took a hand and helped him to stand. They pulled his shirt off over his head and both began kissing and licking his nipples as their hands explored his chest and back. They sat him in the chair again and removed his sandals then stood him again. Both knelt in front of Dennis and pulled down his shorts then dropped them to his ankles. Their hands moved together to pull down his black underwear and push them all the way down. Dennis stepped out of them. Each girl took a hand and led him to the bed then Lina pushed him backward onto it. He put a folded pillow behind his head and laid back. His knees were bent at the edge of the bed and his feet were on the floor.

Debi crawled onto the bed next to him and kissed him. Soon they were exploring each others mouths with their tongues. Lina had begun by running her hands over his inner thighs, near his balls. She was careful with her touches and avoided contact with his genitals. Her hands moved everywhere else.

Debi turned so that she could reach his cock with her mouth. It was standing straight up. She licked the head and then the shaft several times. As Lina raised his thighs, Debi, using her mouth, pulled him down with her head on his abdomen. She concentrated on the head and corona with her lips and tongue. Lina lifted his balls and began rimming him.

Dennis moaned at her first touch. Lina's enthusiasm made up for her lack of experience. She continued for several minutes before letting his legs down and moving to his balls. Neither girl used their hands. Their mouths were doing everything and very well.

"You two need to stop or I'm going to cum."

Debi stopped and slipped off her thong then straddled him in reverse cowgirl. Lina straddled his face facing the other way. Debi took her time settling down on him and moaned several times as she did. Lina, when she was being eaten, enjoyed soft gentle touches and held herself up high enough that he could barely touch her. When she would get close she liked the pressure on her clit a bit harder then with orgasm she preferred her clit sucked. Dennis was still learning on Lina and when she came she surprised him. He pulled her hips hard onto his face as she peaked. He slowly eased back as she recovered.

Debi had continued her slow long strokes and Lina moved between her legs and assaulted her clit with her tongue. Debi came quickly and hard as she arched and pounded on his cock. Both girls moved to between his legs. Lina began by licking Debi's fluids off his cock and Debi licked his balls. In a moment they swapped. When Dennis was getting close they both went to work on his cock. One would stroke as the other sucked. When he came he sat up, and Debi, while stroking him aimed her brother at their breasts. When he finished he fell back onto the bed. Debi and Lina licked each other's breasts clean then laid on the bed on either side of him.

"Now that's a great way to end prom night," Debi said.

"It was certainly better than the rest of the evening. I'm done with jocks."

"You know, I feel kind of sorry for them," Debi told them.

"Why?" Dennis asked.

"They're local heroes right now. A week from now they graduate and new heroes take their places. What are they left with? Nothing but memories and stories to tell while drinking beer and getting old and fat."

"That is kind of sad," Lina said. "I wonder who our dates wound up with?"

"Mandy," the twins said together.

They all laughed and got up. Dennis put on his shorts and Debi went to Dennis' room and grabbed two t-shirts. Lina and Debi put them on before they all went downstairs to get something to eat. They decided on hamburgers and Dennis manned the stove. As the girls were setting everything up Debi turned on the TV in the kitchen.

"Holy shit! Look!"

Dennis and Lina turned to the TV. There were police cars everywhere around the Motel 6. Most of the group they had been with were being put in squad cars wearing handcuffs. The announcer was talking about lewd and disorderly conduct, public intoxication and marijuana possession.

"Look, right between Thor and Bull. That's Mrs. Roberts," Dennis said.

"What's she wearing?" Debi asked squinting.

Lina started laughing. "A t-shirt and panties it looks like."

"Well, so much for teaching history at Central," Debi said.

Dennis got a concerned look on his face. Debi whispered to him. "The e-mail has a fictitious name. We're good."

He smiled and nodded.

After they ate Dennis went to bed. Lina and Debi went to Debi's room sometime later.

Sunday was quiet for them all. Debi drove Lina home mid-morning but other than that none of the Morton family left the house.

Richard booked the hotel room for the special day. Lina called her sister and told her just how right she had been about her choice of dates. Gretchen would be arriving Saturday morning for the summer.