Best Spring Ever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So at the cabin they follow the same rules Lina and I do? Essentially no restrictions with either parent," Gretchen asked.

"Correct. At the cabin they're family," Richard replied.

"That should eliminate problems like we had this morning," Lina agreed.

"That's our four members of the family, plus Debi and Dennis only. If Grandma or Julia are involved with Richard or I they always require approval like at home at either place. Agreed?" Everyone agreed.

"Neither Hilda nor I want this group to expand beyond the original eight. Is that clear?" Richard asked.

"Dad, what if I get a steady boyfriend?" Gretchen asked.

"What the two of you do together is your business. Don't bring them into our group activities."

"Okay," Gretchen replied.

"One other thing. Since we all know the rules each of us needs to make sure the others are following them. Don't make a federal issue out of it, just ask everyone if the rules are being followed. In a moment of passion it's easy to get lax," Hilda said.

"Understood," both girls replied.

"Lina, why don't you FaceTime Debi?" Hilda asked.

"Mom, Debi's not going to answer the call. She's embarrassed," Lina replied.

"I think Dennis would take my call," Richard said.

He dialed the FaceTime. There was no answer but he left a message.

"Dennis, it's Rick. FaceTime me when you get a minute. There's something I'd like to run by you."

"You think he'll call?" Hilda asked.

"I'd put money on it," he replied.

Dennis returned the call about ten minutes later.

"Sorry I missed your call. I was in the shower."

"No problem. Did Debi get home yet?"

"Yeah, about ten minutes ago."

"Can both of you get on the line? I'd like to talk to both of you," Richard asked.

Dennis looked to his right but didn't speak. Debi, who had been sitting there, joined him.

"Guys, I broke a rule last night. Debi, I don't think any of us even told you what the rules were." Hilda joined Rick in the picture.

"Rick, I wouldn't have broken rules. I really didn't know," Debi replied.

"We know that, Debi. It wasn't your fault. Richard and I have talked about it. We'd like to tell you both what we've come up with," Hilda answered.

Dennis and Debi looked at each other and nodded then looked back at the screen.

"Alright," Dennis said.

Hilda and Richard went over the rules and how they had been changed.

"So if I'm at the cabin and I decide to jump in the sack with your husband you're okay with that?" Debi asked.

"At the cabin, yes. At the house, one of you clear it with me," Hilda replied.

"Same goes for Dennis and Hilda," Richard said. "So what do you say? Are we still in the dog house?"

"I'm fine with that?" Debi replied.

"How about you, Dennis?"

"Yeah, okay. It's fine."

"We are still on for nine am Wednesday too," Hilda told him.

"You're sure?" Dennis asked.

"I'm sure," Hilda replied.

"Rick?" Dennis asked him.

"Absolutely sure," Rick said.

"I'll see you at nine am Wednesday then," Dennis said, smiling.

"Kids, it's a beautiful day. Why don't you come to the cabin and join us?" Richard asked.

"You don't mind?" Debi answered.

"We'd love to have you," Hilda replied.

"I'm going to clean up first. Do you want me to pick up anything on the way?"

"Ice, can you grab a twenty pound bag?" Hilda asked.

"No problem."

"Thanks for the offer but I'm going to pass this time," Dennis told them.

Hilda looked disappointed but didn't say anything. "You're going to miss out on a great time. We're skiing and tubing today," Richard replied.

"I'm sure I am. I just need a little quiet time."

"If you change your mind come on up," Richard told him.

"I will. Bye guys."

"Bye," they replied. Dennis ended the call.

Debi looked at him. "Why? Why aren't you going?"

"Will you keep it between us?"

"Yes."

"You tell no one. Got that?"

"No one, it's just between us."

"You asked me if I was crushing on Hilda. I am. Big time. She and I are going to be together on Wednesday and Thursday. I want that to be special, really special. Debi, after that I have to let her go. That's going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done. If I'm with her before Wednesday it'll just make it that much harder. I'm not sure I'd be able to let go. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Do what's right for you."

"I'm trying."

Debi cleaned up and left about an hour later. When she arrived they were loading the boat. She gave the ice to Richard and he topped off the cooler then stored the rest. Debi and Hilda were walking to the boat together.

"Debi, is Dennis upset about something?" Hilda asked.

Debi was tempted to tell Hilda but after her promise she decided not to. "No, not at all. He's got a lot on his mind right now."

**********

Hilda had come back to town Tuesday evening to get ready for Wednesday. She was tempted to call Dennis but decided against it. Just before she went to bed she sent him a text.

'I'll see you at nine tomorrow morning.'

'I'll be ready.' he replied.

Wednesday morning Hilda was up and moving early. She had a lot of nervous energy. To Hilda this was like getting ready for a first date. She checked, double checked then triple checked everything. She had picked out her outfit the night before and changed it twice that morning before she finally settled on a white print summer dress and sandals. Stopping at her front door for a big deep breath she walked to her car and put her bag in the trunk.

Dennis was excited too. He got up at seven, showered and dressed and was ready to go thirty minutes later. He had packed the night before. His choice for clothes was a print sport shirt, jeans and loafers. His first choice in trousers was a pair of khaki pants but knew even the smallest leakage of pre-cum would be obvious and he had no doubt that would be an issue. He was waiting on the front porch at quarter till nine with a small bag and a shopping bag.

Just before turning onto his street Hilda pulled over and stopped the car. Her heart was pounding. "Relax, Hilda, relax," she told herself repeatedly. A couple of minutes later she pulled away from the curb and turned the corner. When she saw him sitting on the step as she pulled in the driveway she said, "Oh God," out loud.

Dennis walked to the car smiling. She pulled the trunk release and he put his bag in the trunk then walked to the passenger door. It was locked. Hilda pushed the button and unlocked it. He got in the passenger seat and looked at her.

"Hilda, are you okay? You look a bit flushed."

"I'm a nervous wreck," she replied. "I don't think I've been this nervous since my piano recital in the fifth grade."

"What are you nervous about?"

"Everything! Will you drive? I may get us killed this morning."

"Good thing I wore new underwear. At least it won't embarrass Mom when she identifies my body," he replied.

Hilda started laughing. Her nervous energy poured out with the laughter and she relaxed.

"Thanks, I needed that," she said, smiling.

"You look beautiful," he told her.

She turned and smiled at him. "Thank you. I'd still like you to drive if that's okay."

"Not a problem," he replied getting out of the car.

He walked to the driver's side and opened her door. Taking her hand, he helped her out of the car and walked her to the other side and held her hand again to help her sit. After she put her seatbelt on he handed her the shopping bag.

"This is for you," he told her as he closed the door.

Dennis got in the driver's seat, adjusted the seat and mirrors then put on his seatbelt. He carefully backed out of the driveway.

"The GPS is already set. Just push start on the screen."

He pushed start and headed down the street.

"Did you eat this morning?" he asked.

She chuckled. "I was too nervous. I had three cups of coffee though."

"That's good for the nerves," he laughed.

"Can I open the bag?"

"Sure."

She looked in the bag then reached inside and removed a small bouquet of flowers. "These are beautiful. It's been a long time since anyone gave me flowers."

"That's a shame. You should get flowers every day."

"You're sweet. What's this?" she asked reaching in the bag again. "Oh my! Godiva chocolates? No one has ever given me flowers and chocolates both. Your Mother coached you well. My mother once told me to be careful if a man gave me flowers and chocolates, he's trying to get in der hoschen."

"What's der hoschen?" Dennis asked.

"My panties," she replied. "Are you?"

He grinned at her. "That's not why I gave them to you, Hilda."

"No, why did you?"

"You're special. I want you to feel special."

"I do, believe me. You don't want to get in my panties?"

"I'd prefer to get them off."

"You want them off now?"

"I need to keep my hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road. How about later?"

"Say when," she said seductively.

"You don't seem nervous anymore."

"I'm not. After we get out of town let's stop for breakfast."

"Carthage is about ten miles. How's that?"

"Perfect, we need to keep a low profile until at least there."

"Yeah, I figured that. Did you have a wild time at the cabin?"

"I had fun but I let everyone else do the wild stuff."

"You didn't participate?"

"No. I pretty well kept to myself. The three girls kept Richard happy."

"I'll bet they did."

They continued talking then stopped in Carthage for breakfast. This was the first time they had ever been together for over an hour with their clothes on. About twenty miles past Carthage Dennis left the highway at the Lake of the Woods State Park exit. It wasn't a large park but during the week it was usually quiet.

He had been here many times. So had Hilda as a child but she hadn't been there in many years. The park had a small lake that was surrounded by beautiful wild flowers. Being late spring he knew they would be in full bloom. Near the lake was a retired ranger tower that was four stories tall. After driving around the lake once he parked at the foot of the tower. There was one other car parked there.

"Are you up to a few flights of stairs? It's really pretty from up there," he asked.

"Sure."

After helping her out of the car they walked hand in hand to the tower. The stairs were too narrow to walk side by side and Dennis followed her up. As she climbed her dress moved and he got several glimpses of her shapely thighs. He watched her ass too as she climbed and how the curves of her hips narrowed to her waist. He remember holding those hips in both the cabin and in the playroom as he had entered her from behind. Now covered by the swaying cloth of her white dress she seemed to be calling to him. His cock began to rise as he watched her.

When she reached the top she smiled at the young couple standing at one window who glanced back at them. Hilda walked to a window on the opposite wall.

"This is beautiful," Hilda said.

"Yes, you are," Dennis replied from several feet behind her.

She turned and smiled. "You're such a charmer."

"I'm telling the truth."

Hilda held out her hand to him. He stepped closer and took her hand then kissed it softly then they turned back to the window. The other couple walked to the stairs and began their descent. Dennis stepped behind Hilda and put his hands on the top of her hips then moved his body up to hers. She gasped as their bodies made contact. Her hands moved as if to grab the window sill for support as his hand glided up over her waist and around cupping her breasts. Dennis pulled her body back to his as he kneaded her and her head came back to rest on his shoulder. She breathed deeply with her mouth open.

"You're making me crazy," she said softly.

Dennis moved his hand to her cheek and turned her face to his and kissed her. She felt as if she were melting and becoming part of him. Turning to face him she pressed her body into his as their tongues explored each other. Dennis slid his hands to her firm buttocks and pulled her tightly to him. As he began squeezing and massaging her cheeks she could feel her own wetness and moaned softly. Dennis moved his leg between hers and she pressed herself onto his thigh, moaning again as she did. Hilda could feel his hard cock pressed against her and his hands slowly pulling up the back of her dress. As his hands touched the bare skin of her ass she sighed again.

"Take me. Make me yours," she whispered as his hands moved to her hips and began pulling down her thong.

He knelt in front of her and pulled the thong to her ankles. She stepped out of then and he picked them up and tucked them in his hip pocket. Dennis lifted the hem of her dress and kissed her freshly shaved pussy. As his tongue touched her hard clit she moaned again. Dennis stood and kissed her deeply.

"Turn around," he told her.

She turned with her feet apart and put her hands on the window sill and leaned forward. She heard him unfasten his belt and the zipper of his pants and finally the sound of his pants being pulled down. He lifted her dress over her hips. She felt his cock between her legs sliding through the moisture and finally touch her waiting entrance. The head slipped into her, stretching her. She pushed back onto him and moaned loudly as his huge cock entered deeper and stretched her to her limits. As he began sliding in and out his hands again cupped her breasts, this time taking them, controlling them. She willingly became his. Without warning she exploded. Her legs and hips trembled as her back arched and her head came back.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she said loudly as she pounded herself onto him.

In a moment she slowed then stood there not moving as she recovered. Hilda stood and pulled away then turned and knelt in front of him. She put her hands on his thighs to steady herself then took the head into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. As he slid farther into her mouth he sighed deeply. She felt his hands take her head and pull her forward on to him then move her back. He seemed to know her limits as he moved her. Hilda's mouth was full and she loved the feeling of her mouth stretched around his cock. His breathing became heavier and his grip tighter as she let him fuck her eager mouth. He erupted suddenly filling her mouth with stream after stream of his cum. She swallowed several times to contain it. Finally the eruption subsided and she used her hand to milk the last few drops. She swallowed again then stood. They kissed again for a long time.

"I've been dreaming about that for days," she said.

"So have I," he replied.

They heard a car pull up to the tower and quickly straightened their clothes.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful."

She grinned and kissed him again then walked to a window on the other side and looked out. A couple stepped into the room and whispered to each other then giggled. Hilda looked at them and smiled. She looked at Dennis and saw her thong hanging from his hip pocked and blushed. The woman laughed as Hilda looked at her and gave her a thumbs up. She had noticed the thong. Hilda turned a deeper shade of red and smiled. She walked to Dennis and pulled her thong from his pocked.

"Enjoy the view. We did," she told the couple as she walked Dennis to the stairs.

"We will. Thanks for the inspiration," the woman replied.

"You're welcome," Hilda said as she swung the thong around her finger and began down the stairs.

When they got in the car she draped her thong over the rear view mirror. She and Dennis both laughed as they drove back to the highway. Once on the highway Hilda dialed her phone.

"Good morning. My name is Hilda Muller. I have a reservation for today. I'll be arriving earlier than I anticipated. Is there a possibility of checking in early?"

"Let me take a look."

"Thank you"

There was about a twenty second delay. "Mrs. Muller, your suite will be ready for you by one."

"That's wonderful. Thank you." Hilda ended the call.

"When did you shave?" Dennis asked.

"Your Mother did that. Do you like it?"

"Yes, but I liked that little light brown triangle too."

"Do you have a preference?"

"As long as I get to kiss it, I like it either way," he replied.

"You can kiss me there anytime you want."

"I wish. If I wasn't driving I'd be kissing it right now."

"As much as I like the sound of that I think you should keep your eyes on the road."

"There's a rest stop a couple of miles up the road."

"Tempting, I'm sure the truckers would enjoy the show."

"To hell with the truckers. I want you all to myself."

"Good, that's exactly what you're going to get. For then next twenty four hours I'm all yours."

Dennis put his hand on her thigh. Hilda parted her legs for him and pulled up her dress. He slid his fingers between her legs and she reclined her seat.

"Just keep your eyes on the road," she said.

As his fingers moved her hips moved for him in response. His movements were gentle and teasing. She moaned often and after several minutes she stiffened and her legs clamped together holding his hand on her as she came. When Hilda relaxed he took his hand away and licked his fingers.

"I love how you taste."

"I'm glad. That's all I intend to feed you."

She put two fingers in her pussy then held it to his mouth. He took her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. Then did it again smearing her juices under his nose before putting them in his mouth.

"Thanks," he told her.

"You're welcome. We need to stop at a truck stop. My dress is soaked. I'm going to need to change."

"You don't want to check in at the hotel all wet and smelling like pussy?"

"That wouldn't be my first choice. You're the one I want smelling that."

He rolled his upper lip and sniffed deeply. "Heavenly."

A few miles later he got off at a truck stop.

"Pop the trunk and come with me."

He pushed the button to open the trunk and they walked to the back of the car. She opened her bag and pulled out a sweat suit. She slipped the thin straps off her shoulders and put on the jacket. Then put on the pants, pulling them up under her dress. Once up, she unbuttoned the dress from the top down and zipped the jacket closed. When the buttons were undone at her hips she stepped out of the dress and tossed it into the trunk.

"Done," she announced. "Did you bring that egg with the remote?"

"Yeah. It's in my bag."

"Let's have it. You keep the remote." He removed it from the bag and handed it to her. Hilda got back in the car but left the door opened. "Stand here and block the view." He stepped up and she reached down in the front of her pants putting it in. "Test it." He turned it on. "Perfect. Let's go shopping."

Leaving it on the low setting they went into the truck stop. Just a few feet inside he briefly turned it to max. She stopped and put her hand on a display to steady herself. When he returned it to low she turned and smiled at him.

"Not quite that high. I can hear it. Heavens, I'd forgotten how strong this thing is."

They wandered through the store as he played with the settings. He moved away from her and cranked it up at the most inopportune moments. Usually as someone approached her or when someone was looking at her. Her frequent looks and smiles back at him told him she was enjoying it. As a female clerk passed him he stopped her.

"Excuse me Miss. See the blonde haired lady in the sweats over there. I think she's sick or something."

Dennis quickly turned it to full and Hilda bent forward with her hand near but not on her crotch then turned it down. The woman walked to her.

"Ma'am, are you alright?"

Dennis gave her another high pulse. She bent again then straightened.

"Bladder spasms, I think I may have a UTIiiii!" she said as he did it again.