Best Spring Ever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get some cranberry juice, drink lots of water and go see your doctor before it gets too serious," the woman told her.

Dennis gave her another high pulse but this time he left it on even longer. Hilda was supporting herself on the cooler. He turned it off again. In a few seconds she stood. Her face looked noticeably flushed.

"Do you want me to call you an ambulance?"

"No, I'll be fiiiiinnnneee," Hilda squealed.

Dennis left it on as she came then turned it off. Hilda stood then smiled at the woman.

"Thanks for your help. I'll get to the doctor right away."

Hilda walked shakily toward the door passing Dennis on the way. She grinned at him as she passed. Once they were near the car he turned it to low again. They got in the car laughing.

"Wanna drive?" he asked.

"Not with this in me." He cranked it again. Hilda jumped and grabbed her crotch just as he turned it off. "Give me the remote."

"What remote?"

She held out her hand. Just before handing it over he turned it to high again. Hilda dropped it from the sudden vibration. After attempting to grab it she shoved her hand into her pants and pulled the egg out breathing a sigh of relief. She sat there for a moment before laying it on the console. It was still on and the buzzing got her laughing. She found the remote then turned both pieces off.

"Remind me why I trusted you."

"Big mistake, huh?"

"Yeah, big mistake," she said smiling. "Now I know what to get Gretchen and Lina for their birthdays."

Hilda put both pieces in her purse as they drove on toward their destination. They pulled into the hotel parking garage about twenty minutes before check in time and parked.

"Why don't you put the egg back in and let's make checkin a little more interesting?" he asked.

"Not a chance in hell," she laughed.

"You're beautiful when you laugh."

"You make me feel beautiful."

"You are," he replied.

"Kiss me," she said.

They kissed for several minutes as they sat there in the car then finally got out, grabbed their bags and went inside. Dennis carried the bags as they stepped up to the desk. They were greeted by a woman who looked about fifty.

"Good afternoon," the woman said.

"Good afternoon. Hilda Muller, I have a reservation."

"Yes, here you are. Uh, Ms. Muller, this suite has one king. Would you like me to move you to a two queen suite?"

"Why would I want that?" Hilda asked.

"I thought that with your son..."

"He isn't my son. He's my lover. The king bed is fine."

"Yes, of course," the woman said.

Hilda gave her a charge card and her drivers license. In a moment she handed her a paper to sign. After signing it they traded room cards for the signed paper.

"Suite 1216. Take the elevator to twelve. The restaurant and bar are open until two am. Room service is available all the time. The pool is on the roof and is open until midnight. Checkout is at eleven. Will there be anything else?"

"No, I believe that's everything," Hilda replied.

"Enjoy your stay," the woman said with a knowing smile.

"Oh we will," Hilda said taking Dennis' arm.

They walked to the elevator and stepped on. Hilda pushed twelve and the door closed.

"Your 'lover' comment surprised me."

"It was true wasn't it? You are my lover."

"Yeah, it just surprised me, that's all."

"We probably gave that woman her thrill of the day. When she goes home tonight she'll cum while fantasizing about a young lover of her own. Carpe deim." The elevator door opened on twelve. Their suite was just to the left. "Let's see what my husband arranged for us."

Hilda unlocked the door and they stepped into the room. She put the do not disturb sign on the handle then locked both locks. Hilda reached for his hand. Dennis set the bags on the floor and they walked inside holding hands.

Ahead of them was a living room with a white leather couch and two chairs facing a large TV on the wall. Beyond that was a window wall overlooking the city. Past the living area was a kitchenette and a table for two. The king bed seemed huge with a large padded headboard. The bath was also well appointed and had jacuzzi tub. Hilda looked at Dennis.

"This is our playroom until tomorrow. How do you like it?"

"It isn't the room that excites me. It's you."

"Get my bag for me then give me a few minutes to get ready in the bathroom. When I come out, I'd like you naked and on the bed," she told him.

Dennis went and got their bags. He set his on the dresser and carried Hilda's into the bathroom and placed it on the vanity. She came to him and put her arms around him then kissed him.

"I won't be long," she told him then went into the bathroom and closed the door.