Best Spring Ever Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,295 Followers

"Mine too, I have more control. What's your favorite?" Gretchen asked.

"I like all of them. Reverse cowgirl doesn't do much for me."

"Which is better, pussy, mouth or butt?" she asked.

"It depends on who it is and the circumstances, I guess. Gretchen, are you writing a book or fucking?"

"Fucking mostly but I'd also like to know about your likes and dislikes. I think we all would. In general, pussy, mouth or butt?" Gretchen asked.

"Pussy to get there. Mouth to finish."

"Why?"

"More overall sensation in the pussy but it's more intense to cum in the mouth. And there's just something about seeing my dick in a woman's mouth."

"Deepthroat or regular?"

"Regular. If I was smaller I don't know."

"Spit or swallow?"

"Swallow probably. There's something erotic about it. Sharing and swallowing is even hotter."

"You don't seem to be much of a tit man."

"I'm a leg man actually. A pair of great legs is amazing."

"How about cumming on tits?"

"If I have to jack off to do it, forget it. I work at making my partner cum. How would you like it if I got you almost there then told you to finish up by yourself? That's the shit of porn videos."

"So if I want you to cum on my tits I should finish you? Same way with a facial?"

"Uh huh," he replied.

"You like when we share cum, don't you?"

"Yeah, that's hot. I like when you share the pussy I'm eating or fucking too."

"Do you like watching us girls get it on together?" Debi asked.

"Oh yeah. Women make love to each other. Men and women generally have sex."

"What do men do?" Lina asked.

"No clue. I've never been with a man."

"You let my Dad hold your cock," Lina added.

"If I remember correctly that was to put me in you and your Mom. It wasn't having sex with him."

"Would you have sex with my Dad if Mom asked you to?"

"Gretchen, what's happening to my cock right now?" he asked.

"You're going soft."

"Right. To me there's nothing erotic about gay sex. I have no issues with those who like it but it's a turn off for me. Gretchen, if you'll excuse me, I need to go pee."

Gretchen got off and Dennis went inside. When he returned Lina was kneeling in front of his chair.

"Sit here. Since I killed your boner I'm going to suck it back to health," Lina said. "How would you like it?"

"Make me feel like you're doing it because you really want to, not because you killed it."

"Oh master, please let me pleasure your magnificent, all powerful, cock," she said.

Dennis laughed. "That might be over doing it."

Lina began licking his balls as she stroked his limp cock and soon he was starting to respond. She moved her mouth onto the head and brought him the rest of the way to erect using both hands. It only took a few minutes before he could feel her reward building. When he came she kept her mouth over the head to receive it all. When he finished she shared it with the other two girls.

After dressing they took the boat to Lakeside Cafe for dinner then back home for round two which began immediately upon their return. Since Lina had never had Dennis all to herself it was decided, by the group, that they would take the master bedroom for the night.

Monday morning they drove back to town. Both Lina and Gretchen came over to visit during the week but on separate days and Debi visited them twice. Dennis and Hilda spoke on the phone daily but didn't see each other.

**********

Julia and the twins pulled into the parking area of what looked like an old one story bar just before noon on Saturday. It was out in the middle of nowhere with no other structures around as far as they could see. There was a small door on the side and two cars parked near it.

"Mom, what is this place?" Debi asked.

"It's called the Romper Room. This is where the party is."

"It looks like a bar," Dennis said.

"It was until Arthur bought it about fifteen years ago. You're going to love it."

Julia rang the doorbell and a moment later a handsome man in his sixties opened the door. He was about six feet tall with salt and pepper hair and a smile that made you feel warm just to see it.

"Julia, my love. Come in," he said. Julia and her children stepped inside. He and Julia shared a quick kiss. "This must be Debi and Dennis," he added looking at them.

"Kids, this is Arthur. He's our host," their mother told them.

He hugged Debi then offered his hand to Dennis and shook his.

"Welcome to my little establishment. Julia, Ingrid is in the kitchen if you'd like to join her. I think I'll show these two around."

"I'll see if I can give her a hand then. Enjoy the tour."

Arthur held out his arm to Debi. "May I, young lady?" Debi took his arm. "As you can see this is the bar area and just over here we have a few tables. The kitchen is just past the bar on our left." As they walked through the seating area he opened a door to a hallway and showed them through. "This first door leads to the ladies dressing area and rest room. Just past that is the men's area." They walked further down the hall. Arthur opened french doors on the right. "This is where our establishment gets it's name."

The room was large with a few unusually shaped loungers scattered around. Most of the room was low platforms with thick pads on them. The largest was in the center of the room and at least the size of two king beds. There were pillows and cushions everywhere and although not dark the lighting was subdued. All the walls and ceilings were mirrored.

"Arthur, is this room used for what I think it is?" Debi asked.

"I'm sure it is. We've had twenty eight guests in here at one time. It gets very cozy. I thing you'll all be quite comfortable. I do ask that you not put food and drink on the furnishings. They tend to get spilled."

He walked them through the room. There were two private bedrooms with king beds and past that another door opened to a living area with sliding doors leading to a pool outside that was surrounded by a very tall privacy fence.

"That door takes you back to the entry. Clothing is optional throughout the building and pool area. Once our other guests arrive the outside door will be locked. Please make yourselves at home. The Muller family should be arriving any time. Oh yes, there are condoms in the bedrooms, romper room and the pool area. Ordinarily I would recommend them but since this is a private party it's optional."

Their mother and Ingrid walked up to them and with the exception of Ingrid's furry slippers they were nude. Both kids gave Ingrid a hug and a kiss.

"Arthur, doesn't Debi have an adorable ass?" Ingrid asked.

"It appears lovely but I haven't had the honor of seeing it in it's unadorned state as yet."

"Debi, Dennis, why don't you go get rid of those uncomfortable clothes?" Julia asked.

They looked at each other and grinned then went to the changing rooms. There were lockers in addition to showers and the other standard bathroom amenities. Dennis undressed and put his clothes in the locker then joined the others in the bar.

"He certainly is large," Arthur said, smiling.

"And as talented as you are, Arthur," his mother replied, taking her son's cock in her hand and stroking it.

Debi walked in the room. Arthur stared at her.

"Debi, turn around. I'd wager Arthur hasn't seen a woman your age in a long time," Ingrid said.

"In a very long time," he replied. "Debi, would you mind if I take a closer look?"

"Not at all," she replied grinning.

Arthur walked to her and consumed her with his eyes then moved his hand toward her breast. He stopped before touching her.

"May I?" he asked Debi.

"Touch anywhere you like, Arthur," she replied.

He fondled both breasts gently then walked behind her and cupped both cheeks in his hands and gave them a soft squeeze. Going back to the front he knelt and slid his hand over her lower abdomen then over her labia and dragged one finger on the way back picking up the moisture on his finger. He touched his finger to his tongue and smiled.

"Nectar of the Gods. I do hope you'll let me get a full taste later," he requested.

"I'm looking forward to that. Will you let me taste you too?"

"Oh you're delightful," he replied.

The doorbell rang and Arthur walked to the door.

"You are the Muller family?" he asked.

"We are. This is my wife, Hilda, and my daughters, Gretchen and Lina," Richard replied.

"Beautiful family. I'm Arthur, your host. Welcome."

Richard and Arthur shook hands as the women stepped inside then he locked the door behind them. When the women looked to their left they saw the others and walked to them grinning.

"I love your outfits," Lina said, unbuttoning her shirt.

Everyone kissed and hugged.

"Arthur, Hilda has requested only her husband and Dennis," Julia told him.

"I'll respect her decision. Julia if you'll show the ladies to the dressing room I'll show Richard," Arthur offered.

"And while you're changing I think I'll have a taste of Dennis' cock," Ingrid said, licking her lips. Everyone went down the hallway except Ingrid and Dennis. "Sit up here on the bar. It's the perfect height for sucking cock."

Dennis climbed up on the bar and sat facing her as she settled into a bar stool. She leaned forward and licked the head thoroughly then took him into her mouth. Ingrid couldn't get much beyond the head due to his size. Her experienced tongue knew what it was doing as her hand cupped and fondled his balls.

"Don't empty him yet, Ingrid. There are five more of us wanting some of that."

"Luckily he has Richard and Arthur to help him today. We'd wear his young schwanz out," Ingrid replied.

"Yes, we would," his mother replied as she leaned in for a lick.

"Next," Hilda said as she walked into the room.

"Greedy women," Ingrid grunted getting up from the stool.

Hilda took the seat and swallowed half of him. Dennis moaned as she did. She kept bobbing.

"Hilda, stop. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for us. We all want some," Ingrid told him.

As he started Hilda worked even harder with her mouth while his mother stroked him and Ingrid played with his balls. Hilda got his entire load then french kissed her mother and turned to his mother sharing it between them. Everyone else walked into the room and had seen the finish. Julia turned to them and smiled.

"Let's go to the big room. Richard, you and I have an appointment," Julia said.

She walked to him and took his hard cock in her hand then led him away.

"I want to watch this," Hilda said. "Join me?" she asked Dennis.

"You bet," he replied climbing off the bar.

"Arthur, how about you keep us three company for a little while?" Debi asked.

"My pleasure," Arthur replied winking at Ingrid.

Everyone went to the big room. Julia already had Richard on his back sucking him. Hilda and Dennis sat nearby to watch between kisses then she pushed him back on the bed and straddled him slowly and began her descent. Julia did the same thing with Richard as he nearly attacked her breasts. Hilda looked at Dennis.

"This is surreal. I'm fucking my lover next to my husband who's fucking your mother, and I'm loving it," Hilda said. Dennis whispered to her. She grinned and got off. "Julia, let me have a taste."

Julia raised enough to pull off and Hilda took her husband's cock in her mouth. Then Hilda put his cock back in Julia and kissed him.

"Let me eat you," he said.

Hilda straddled his face. Dennis moved over to where the three girls were all sucking Arthur. Gretchen's ass was closest and he slipped his cock slowly into her. Debi moved up and straddled Arthur as Lina mounted his face facing Debi.

"Damn, he's got a really long tongue," Lina said squirming.

"Long, talented tongue, sweetie. And his cock is permanently hard. He has an implant," Julia told her.

Intermittently you could hear the sound of someone cumming. Hilda and Julia came at almost the same time then left the room together. Ingrid began licking Richard until he was hard then squatted over him taking him into her ass. Gretchen came and pulled off Dennis. He sat back watching the action. Everyone was having a great time. Hilda and Julia returned a few minutes later with a tray full of champagne glasses and set them on the table.

Hilda picked up two glasses and handed Dennis one then facing him she straddled him on the couch.

"I've missed you this week," she said.

"I've missed you too. Look, I think your husband is about to cum in your mother's ass," Dennis replied.

Hilda turned to see Richard buck so hard he nearly threw her mother off as he came. Ingrid came moments later with loud and repeated oohs. After she came she started laughing. She looked at Hilda.

"I peed on him."

Julia opened what looked like an ice bucket on the table and tossed her a warm wet washcloth. Ingrid wiped him up and washed off his now limp cock. Julia handed them both a champagne. Everyone was watching Debi and Lina swap positions on Arthur.

"Debi, when Richard is ready this would be a great chance to get all three holes filled," her mother told her.

"Just let me know. I'm ready when they are," she replied.

"Me too," Gretchen said.

"And me," Lina added.

Julia looked at Hilda. "Not me. I have my two cocks. That's all I want," Hilda told her.

Gretchen was lying on her side on the big bed. Julia crawled up between her legs and began licking her. Gretchen rearranged herself and did the same to Julia.

"Hilda, you look good sitting on that big cock," her husband told her.

"It feels good sitting on it too," she replied.

"You should try it Richard," Ingrid said.

"I'll pass," he replied.

"Me too," Dennis added.

"Damn bunch of heteros," Ingrid laughed.

Hilda's face was flushing. Richard reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

"Oh, oh, oooooh!" she screamed as she stiffened and shook.

Hilda squirted on her husband's hand. He licked his fingers. As she recovered she fell back onto Dennis panting. The other four women came one at a time over the next several minutes and soon everyone was sitting around talking and sipping champagne.

Debi looked at Richard. "You want my ass or my mouth?" she asked.

"Mouth," he replied.

"Dennis, on your back please?" Debi requested.

Dennis laid on his back. Debi straddled him facing his feet and slid him in her pussy. Arthur got behind her, spit a few times on her asshole and slowly entered her. Both began sliding in and out. Richard went in front of her and knelt with his semi hard cock. She took him in her mouth and was soon using all three cocks. Debi came hard and quickly then rolled off. Julia tossed Arthur a washcloth and he cleaned himself.

"Next?" Julia asked.

Ingrid crawled onto the bed. "Mother, are you sure you're up to this?" Hilda asked.

"I am if der fotze holds out. Richard der fotze. Arthur der arschloch and Dennis my mouth." Richard laid on his back. Very carefully Ingrid eased him inside. "Lay still, I'll do the moving. Ready Arthur."

Arthur got behind her and easily slipped in her ass. She began moving slowly then started picking up the pace. She took the third cock into her mouth. Ingrid was enjoying her ride. Lina reached under her and fondled her clit. Ingrid came with loud muffled moans then collapsed on the bed.

"Who's next?" Julia asked.

Gretchen stood. "Dennis on the bottom. Arthur in my butt and Dad in my mouth."

Everyone got into position and in no time Gretchen came. Lina, apprehensively got on the bed with the same configuration. She came very quickly.

"I'm a greedy bitch," Julia said. "I want Dennis stretching my ass. Richard you get the pussy. Arthur my mouth. Debi I want you shoving my head onto his cock. All of you pound the shit out of me."

Julia put on quite a show and Arthur even came deep in her throat as Debi held her head down. When she collapsed Ingrid took her foot and pushed Julia over onto her side.

"Hilda, you're up," her mother told her.

"Mother, I'm only using Richard and Dennis," she replied.

"Fine, pick a pussy to eat."

"Debi."

"Dennis get on your back. Richard the arschloch. Julia you've got the kitzler. Gretchen and Lina der titten. Arthur and I are going to spank your arsch," Ingrid instructed.

"Wait a minute. I'm going to go pee first," Hilda told her. She left the room.

"Now listen," Ingrid began. "When she cums keep going until she passes out. As soon as she comes around do it again. She's getting a fucking she's going to remember. Debi, you're going to have to hold her head up by her hair. Get big handfuls. Arthur she likes more pain than she'll admit. Smack her arsch good."

Everyone nodded and got into position as much as possible. Dennis was on his back. Hilda straddled him cowgirl. Richard got behind her and worked his way into her ass. Julia reached under her and fingered her pussy. Each of her daughters latched onto a breast then Debi grabbed a double handful of hair. Hilda was looking up at Debi.

"Ready?" Debi asked?"

"I guess," Hilda replied.

Hilda began riding the two cocks and Julia really started work on her clit. As her daughters began sucking her breasts Hilda put her hands between their legs fingering them. Debi pulled Hilda's face into her pussy just at the same moment both hands struck her ass. Hilda was being fucked and sucked from all directions. The hands continued smacking her ass and she came in less than a minute and squirted on Julia's hand. No one stopped as she came and her orgasm continued. After about a minute her struggling ceased and she went limp. Dennis helped support her upper body with his hands. Everyone stopped what they were doing. About a minute later she stirred.

"Go," Dennis said.

Everyone started again. Hilda was so spent she couldn't make an effort to lick Debi. She came again. Dennis and Richard both came with her. It was about a minute later that Hilda went completely limp again. Everyone stopped and Dennis lowered her onto him. She laid there not moving for several minutes. Dennis was stroking her hair. Richard looked down to see his cum dripping from his wife's asshole and Dennis' still hard cock deep in her stretched pussy. Richard smiled at Dennis.

"Well done," Richard told him.

"I think she'll remember that for a long time," Dennis replied.

When Hilda stirred it was her pelvis that moved first. It was almost imperceptible then it increased. After all that she was still fucking. Dennis laid still and let her do the moving.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh!" she moaned as she came one more time. Her legs trembled and shook for about twenty seconds. "Please stop," she whimpered. Hilda had been the only one moving. Richard put his hands on her ass. "No, no more."

Hilda was asleep seconds later. "Want me to move her off?" Richard asked.

"No, let her sleep. I kinda like this," Dennis replied.

Everyone excused themselves and went to shower and grab a bite to eat. Hilda woke about ten minutes later but made no effort to get up.

"I love having you in me when I wake up," she said softly. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "How long was I asleep?"

"Just a few minutes."

"I'm exhausted."

"I'll bet. Just lay here then," he replied.

They laid there together for several more minutes before she tried to raise up. She chuckled.

"I'm too weak to get up."

"Wanna go again?" Dennis asked.

"Later. Push me off."

"Uh uh, I like you right here."

Hilda rolled onto her side. "That was incredible. I'm going to strangle my mother. She tried to kill me."

"Beats getting hit by a truck."

She sighed deeply. "It sure does. I need a shower. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will."

Dennis got off the bed and helped her up then helped her to the dressing room. They got in the shower and cleaned up. Dennis dried them both off and they walked to the bar. He sat her at a table. Richard was sitting next to her with Julia giving him a blowjob. Hilda smiled at him.

DocWords
DocWords
3,295 Followers