Best Spring Ever Ch. 10

Story Info
The group has an end of spring get together.
7.4k words
4.7
16.6k
28

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,310 Followers

Chapter 10

Hilda knew it was a long shot but she had to try. She drove through the park slowly. Just as she was about to give up she saw a primitive camping sign. At the very back, sitting by itself next to a small tent she found what she was looking for. As she parked and walked toward the tent her heart was pounding.

"Anyone home?"

There was no reply. She knelt and unzipped the tent and looked inside. There was nothing but a single sleeping bag. Hilda closed the zipper and walked back to her car and drove away. When she got to the tower she parked and climbed the stairs. Dennis was standing with his back to her looking out the window. She walked up a few feet behind him and stopped.

"It's a beautiful view. I was here a few days ago with my lover," she said softly.

He turned quickly to her. "Very beautiful. How did you find me?"

"I thought were I might go to say goodbye. This is where I would have come."

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"To convince you not to say goodbye and tell you I love you."

"I love you too, but...."

She stepped closer and put her arms around him. "Shush, kiss me."

Their lips met and they kissed like long lost lovers.

"Hilda, this is just making it that much harder."

"Dennis, my husband's comments were based on his lack of understanding. He was so busy dipping his wick he didn't bother to get to know your family. He's explained it all to your Mother and to Debi and apologized. They accepted his apology and have forgiven him. When Julia explained why you left he was beside himself. He feels horrible. He needs to talk to you so he can try to get you to forgive him. What he did hurt every one of us, Lina and Gretchen included. None of us want to lose you, especially me. And I know you don't want to lose us. Please come and talk to him."

"Hilda, in the month since we met there have been three times something has happened to ruin it. All three times it's been Richard who's triggered it. How many more times do we go through this?"

"This is new to all of us. Richard has a sex life now like he's never even dreamed of. He's like a kid in a candy store except rather than a sweet tooth he's dealing with a greatly increased libido. We all are, for that matter. But for him, with his propensity to occasionally put his foot in his mouth and his increased sex drive, it's been confusing. He's been a responsible, loving and caring man for as long as I've known him and still is. He cares about us, all of us. And that includes you too. Richard has gotten a taste of of something that he loves but it's going to take a little time for him to learn to digest it. He doesn't want to give it up any more than the rest of us do. We're all living a fantasy with people we love. Come back to us. Richard is more than willing to share me with you. In return I share him with the rest of the women in our group. We're both happy with that. So were you two days ago."

"Hilda, you're right. I was happy with it. Giving you up isn't something I want. What if this happens again?"

"It may happen again but we all need to communicate better. That's what this has been about all three times we've had issues. The first time was Richard's stupid comment and me over reacting to it. The second time was when Richard and I both failed to communicate the rules to Debi. This time was another couple of poorly stated comments based on a lack of knowledge on Richard's part. Communication, or lack of it, has been the problem. We're going to have to address that together. We can. We don't have to give this up. We don't have to give each other up."

"I'll talk to Richard. I'm not making any promises but I will talk to him."

"I can't ask for any more than that. He's at home."

"No, not there. It should be someplace public. Our last meeting didn't end on a high note."

Hilda laughed. "You broke his nose."

"I know, I felt the crack. Is he okay?"

"It's taped for a couple of weeks and he's got a nice shiner, but he's fine."

"Sorry. It was his comment about my Mom that brought that on."

"He knows that and regardless of whatever else happens that will never happen again. When can you meet with him?"

"It'll take me about an hour and a half to get back to town. I need to pack up my stuff first. Can you ask him to meet me at the coffee shop?"

"I'll call him before I leave. Can I give you a lift to your truck?"

"Please," he replied.

"It'll cost you a kiss," she said, smiling.

He grinned. "I think I can handle that."

After their kiss she drove him to his campsite and dropped him off. Before leaving the park she stopped and called Richard.

"Richard, Dennis would like to meet with you in about an hour or so at the coffee shop. Don't say anything to the girls about it."

"I'll be there. Are we still having our talk with the girls today?"

"Yes, but call me before you come home. You and I need to talk before that."

"Why don't you come to the coffee shop and meet with us?" Richard asked.

"This needs to be between the two of you. Call before coming home."

"I will. Hilda, I'm going to make this right."

"I know, baby. I love you."

"I love you too?" he replied.

After hanging up the phone she called Julia and they talked for about ten minutes. Hilda drove home and the girls told her that their Dad had run an errand.

When Dennis arrived at the coffee shop Richard was sitting outside waiting at one of the tables. Richard stood smiling as Dennis walked up then offered his hand. Dennis took it and they shook hands.

"I'm sorry about your nose."

"I deserved it," Richard said, returning to his chair.

They talked for about twenty minutes before parting ways. Richard called Hilda after their meeting and discussed the meeting with Dennis and what they would say and not say to their daughters Hilda called Julia as soon as she got off the phone with Richard. Dennis headed home and received a warm welcome from his mother and sister. After a shower he went to Debi's room to talk.

"Welcome home, asshole," she told him.

"Thanks, good to see you too."

"Look, I understand your need to get away but, damn you, at least have the common courtesy to say something."

"I left a note," he replied.

"And your phone. That's a pretty shitty way to treat people who care about you."

"Debi, I'm sorry. I needed to get away to think, alone. I talked to Richard and Hilda a little while ago."

"Richard came over and apologized this morning."

"He told me," Dennis replied.

"So are you guys good now?"

"Yeah, he didn't understand about Mom's work. He really wants to patch things up. He even told me I could be with Hilda anytime she and I wanted."

"You're shitting me, anytime?"

"Well, almost anytime. He did ask that I not come over between eight pm and seven am on Monday through Thursday."

"That's weird, why?"

"He wants her to himself after work."

"Are you going to take him up on that?"

"Probably, but I told him I'd think about it and talk to Hilda."

"I thought Hilda was there."

"No, I talked to her before talking to Richard."

"What did she say?" Debi asked.

"She asked me to come back and to talk to Richard."

"Jesus! Dennis, when you tell a story you need to put it in chronological order. It makes more sense. Hilda talked to you first and wants things fixed. Then you met with Richard. He apologized then offered to share his wife with basically no rules, right?"

"Yes."

"Anywhere?"

"That's what he said."

"Have you talked to Lina and Gretchen?"

"No. Have you?"

"Not yet. I was going to call them later tonight."

**********

Richard got home and was met with a loving kiss from Hilda. She gathered up the girls and the four of them sat down at the kitchen table together. Richard began the discussion.

"I screwed up big time the other day. The comments I made were way out of line and based on false information. I'm sorry. This morning I apologized to Debi and Julia. They were both gracious enough to accept my apology. A little while ago Dennis and I met and talked. He's also forgiven me."

"So, we're back to where we were?" Gretchen asked.

"Not quite. Dennis is considering it. Debi is fine with you three but doesn't want me involved with her."

"I've talked to Julia," Hilda said. "We invited her to the cabin to have a fun weekend then ruined it before she even got there. She and the twins are meeting all of us at the cabin for the day tomorrow. This is going to be a day of fun and sun. It will not be a fuck fest. I repeat fun and sun, outdoors, clothed and vertical. Is that understood?"

"Not even a little fooling around?" Lina asked.

"Not even a little," their mother replied.

"How about after?" Gretchen asked.

"You girls are adults. You're welcome to stay after and do whatever. Dad has to work Monday so he and I are coming back home afterward. Julia also works Monday and she'll be going home too."

"So it's okay if Dennis and Debi stay for an after party?" Lina asked.

"If they want to, that's fine. But remember, tomorrow is about outdoor fun while your mother, me and Julia are there," their father reminded them."

"Got it?" Hilda asked.

"Got it," both girls replied.

**********

Julia came into Debi's room.

"Hilda and Richard have invited the three of us to their cabin tomorrow."

"Mom...." Dennis said.

"Hear me out. It's for outdoor stuff, fishing, swimming, boating and a cookout. There will be no fucking. I already told them we'd come."

"None? No sex?" Debi asked.

"Not while us parents are there."

"Dennis, you're going to need to fuck me tonight then. I haven't been laid in three days," Debi told him.

"Count me in too. I have the same problem," their mother added.

"Separate or together?" he asked.

"Together," they both said simultaneously.

"I need to shower first," he replied.

"Then go shower, jeeze." Debi said grinning.

Dennis left for his room. Debi and her mother talked for a few minutes then went to her mother's room. When Dennis got out of the shower he joined them. Debi and his mother were both wearing garter belts and hose. Debi's face was between their mother's parted legs. Dennis walked to his mother and offered his semi. She greedily took it in her mouth and began sucking. Once erect he got behind his sister and slowly slid in her wet pussy. Debi groaned in pleasure as it entered her.

Debi automatically began pushing back. The more she pushed the more pressure her mother was getting and soon both were nearing orgasm and moaning a steady stream of oohs and aahs. They came within minutes of each other as Dennis continued driving himself into his sister. Dennis moved up and got between his mother's legs and slipped his rod all the way inside. She locked her legs around him as he pounded her. Debi laid her head across her mother's lower abdomen to collect her brother's cum when the time came. Her brother didn't disappoint her as he pulled out of his mother and deposited the entire load on her face and in her open mouth. Debi shared the reward with her mother.

Debi showered afterward and called Lina and Gretchen and made plans to spend Sunday night at the cabin. During the call she asked Dennis about staying over. He told her he'd consider it. Debi had no doubt that he would.

The three slept together that night which was rare. Their mother generally preferred her bed to herself. Julia was up early and her phone rang just after eight.

"Hello?"

"It's Ingrid. We have the place to ourselves on Saturday from noon until midnight."

"The whole place?"

"All of it. Even the pool," Ingrid replied.

"That's fantastic. How did you pull that off?" Julia asked.

"Arthur owed me a favor. I gave him a really good sucking and offered to let him be part of the surprise for your daughter."

"Ingrid, I owe you one now too."

"Yes, you do. Maybe you can get your son to settle our accounts real soon," Ingrid replied.

"I doubt he'll have any problem with that," she chuckled.

"Arthur is providing food and drink for us."

"Wow, that must have been one hell of a blowjob," Julia said.

"All my blowjobs are amazing but Arthur has a fondness for the very young ladies. Your daughter is what sold the idea."

"I'll let Hilda and everyone know today. We'll call it an end of spring party."

"I like that. See you Saturday at noon," Ingrid replied.

"Saturday, then."

Julia ended the call and called Hilda to fill her in. They agreed that Hilda would tell the group that Ingrid was hosting an end of spring party and that both families were invited to attend.

Hilda and the girls discussed the food and drink supplies at the cabin and had most everything they needed still there. She would pickup the last remaining items on the way. Hilda and Richard left the house at ten. Gretchen drove Lina in her car about thirty minutes later.

Julia left for the cabin about fifteen minutes before the twins did. At Debi's suggestion, Dennis did pack an overnight bag just in case. By eleven thirty the entire group was there. Only the first few minutes were awkward and everyone was laughing and talking in no time. Dennis had wandered down to the dock while the girls were inside putting on their swim suits for skiing and tubing. Hilda walked up to him.

"I'm going to go gas up the boat. Care to join me?"

"Sure. Hilda, you're beautiful today."

"Thanks! That deserves a kiss," she replied.

"Is that legal today?" he asked.

"One kiss, no groping, clothes on, yeah, it's legal."

Hilda gave him a quick kiss and they walked to the boat. After gassing it up she killed the engine far out in the lake and turned to him.

"Your talk with Richard went well?"

"Very well," he replied.

"So are we lovers again?" Hilda asked.

"We have Richard's permission."

"Yes, pretty much anytime and anywhere. Do we have your permission?" Hilda asked.

"Not today," he said smiling. "Yeah, we have my permission."

"Good, I don't want to lose you."

"I don't wanna lose you either, Hilda," he replied taking her hand and kissing it.

"It was your Mother's idea that we all have a non-sexual day together so we get to know each other with our clothes on for once."

"Yeah, in a way I think that's a good idea but when I see you in your bikini it's going to difficult for me."

"It's already difficult for me. You and the girls can take care of your problem after Richard, Julia and I leave. Richard's going to be a busy man tonight too."

"I'm envious. I'd trade places with him tonight in a heartbeat. Hilda, why would Richard give you and I so much freedom?"

"Several reasons actually. He loves me, know it's what I need and is willing to share me with you. I love you both. He doesn't see you as a threat to try and steal me away. He trusts both of us and knows that I won't neglect him. In addition he now has Gretchen and Lina to help fulfill his needs and wants."

"Debi too."

"She cut him off," Hilda replied.

Dennis chuckled, "That won't last long."

"I didn't think it would. I need to spend this next week with Richard and get things back to normal between us."

"Yeah, I assumed that. Maybe the following week you and I can figure out a way to get a little time together."

"I think the cabin would be the perfect spot for our private time. If the girls are here we'll have the house to ourselves. We'll find a way," she replied smiling. "We should get back to the cabin. They'll think we're out here fooling around."

"No they won't we've drifted close enough to the cabin they can see us. They're all on the dock waiting."

The afternoon went as planned and everyone had a great time. The parents packed up and went home a little after five.

"Let the sex begin!" Lina shouted as her parents drove away.

Lina took off her bikini standing in the yard. Unless someone drove up the driveway she wouldn't be seen easily. Debi joined her and was soon followed by Gretchen. Dennis stepped outside and laughed when he saw them.

"You three are crazy," he laughed.

"Probably. Grab those two blankets we lay out on and join us," Lina told him.

Dennis went back inside and returned a moment later. He and the girls spread out the blankets in the grass where the late afternoon sun was still shining. The girls laid side by side on their backs, drew up their knees and spread them.

"Which pussy would you like to start with?" his sister asked.

"The one that can make herself cum first," he replied.

Dennis grabbed a chair and moved it near their feet to get the full view then sat back to watch the show.

"The least you could do is take your pants off and join us," Lina said.

Dennis smiled and slipped off his trunks then began stroking himself as he watched them fingering themselves. He watched the technique each used. Debi was three fingers, one on each side of her clit and one dragging over it. Debi always came quickly. Lina used only her middle finger and along the right side of her clit. Gretchen wasn't in it for the race, she was enjoying herself. She used both hands with fingers exploring and moving everywhere.

As he had expected Debi came first and got on her hands and knees in front of him. Dennis knelt behind her and teased her pussy with the head of his cock. As he slid inside Lina stopped and turned her face closer to them.

"Jesus, I can't believe how tight he's stretched her. Look at her lips, they're no thicker than paper," Lina told her sister.

"You should see yours. They're even thinner," Dennis told her as he worked himself further inside his sister.

Lina looked at her sister's pussy then bent forward and licked her clit. Gretchen got her little sister in a head scissor and pulled her face into her wet pussy. Lina took the hint and began licking and sucking. Gretchen patted her sister's leg.

"Give my your pussy," Gretchen told her.

Lina straddled her face and the sisters began licking each other. Debi was watching them as her brother fucked her slowly from behind and tried to reach Lina's ass with her mouth. Dennis stopped for a moment to let her adjust her position. Lina was now being lick by her sister and her best friend. Gretchen, who had been near coming before Lina started eating her exploded and clamped down hard on her sister's head as she bucked with her orgasm. Lina gasped for air when Gretchen released her. She sat down hard on Gretchen's face.

"Let's see how you like it," Lina said under her breath.

In a moment Gretchen was struggling under her. The struggle triggered Lina who came hard but kept the pressure on her sister. Gretchen was trying to push Lina off. When Dennis saw how hard she was struggling he pushed Lina over onto her side. Gretchen was gasping for air and her face was deep red.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I will be in a minute. Lina, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Gretchen asked.

"Sorry, I got caught up in the orgasm."

"Next time I'll bite your fucking clit off!"

"I said I'm sorry," Lina laughed.

"I can see the headlines now. 'Girl suffocates sister with her pussy.' They'll sell a million copies," Dennis laughed.

"Oh fuck!!" Debi said as she came.

Her brother's laughter triggered something in her. She came suddenly and without warning then collapsed onto the blanket. Lina quickly took up Debi's position. Dennis had to take his time working his way into her and she stopped him several times for a breather. Lina grunted loudly every time he hit bottom then cooed as he slid back out. Gretchen chuckled at her noises. It didn't take Lina long to cum.

"I want to sit on you," Gretchen told him.

Dennis laid back on the blanket as Gretchen stretched herself over him then slowly lowered herself into place.

"Did Mom ride you like this?" she asked.

"This is her favorite," he replied.

DocWords
DocWords
3,310 Followers