Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Annabelle and Holly trekked into the woods, away from their campsite. Annabelle's legs continually got scratched by high grass as they tried to find a place away from Fisher and Holly's boyfriend to do their business.

"This is so not cool," Holly muttered as she stepped over a fallen tree.

"No, it's not," Annabelle laughed.

"If they dragged us out here the least they could have done was pick a place with restrooms."

"No, shit!"

The girls walked a few more feet, and then they heard Fisher shout, "What's taking so long?"

Holly rolled her eyes and Annabelle yelled back, "It's not so easy for us! We can't just whip it out like you guys can!"

The girls heard the guys laughing and they shook their heads.

"They just don't get it, do they?" Holly asked.

"No, they definitely don't." Annabelle smiled at her.

The pair stopped and shrugged at each other. "This is as good of a place as any," Annabelle said.

After taking care of business, the girls went back to the tents. Annabelle silently cursed herself for wearing jean shorts and a tank top as her limbs continued to get scratched.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" David asked.

Holly wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and pouted, "It was terrible!"

"Better get used to it, sis," Fisher chuckled. "It's gonna be a long night."

Holly glared at her brother before everyone started laughing.

Fisher sat down next to Annabelle on the bench next to the fire. He kissed her cheek and took her hand. "Are you ready to go on that hike before it gets dark?"

"Yeah sure." She smiled, and then looked over at Holly and David who were sitting across from them. "Are you guys gonna come with us?"

Holly looked up at her boyfriend and batted her lashes. "Are we?"

David wrapped his arm around her and brought her close to his side. "I think we are just going to chill here and maybe go for a dip in the lake. I think Holly is traumatized."

"I am not!" Holly protested with a slap on his chest. "But, yeah, you guys go. Have fun."

Fisher nodded at them, and then stood up. He offered Annabelle his hand before helping her up. She lifted her feet up one at a time onto the bench to retie her shoes before they took off. Fisher followed suit.

"Be back in a bit," the couple said in unison with a wave as they headed for the trails.

Annabelle had never been big on outdoorsy things. She loved nature and animals, but camping was a different story. Fisher had sounded so excited when he brought it up, and she wanted to make him happy. She couldn't say no. Being in a relationship is about opening yourself up for things you're not used to. However, she did tell him that he had to protect her from wildlife if needed.

The blue sky was being overtaken with clouds. Rain wasn't in the forecast for today, but weather has a way of being unpredictable. Neither Fisher nor Annabelle was afraid of a little rain, so they continued along their hike.

They held hands as they walked along the trail and chatted about various topics as usual. She told him how much she had come to like his sister and Holly had spoken the same way about Annabelle, which was one of the reasons for this outing over the weekend.

Raindrops began to fall from the sky, nothing too heavy yet. The pair turned back around to head back after quite some time. As they walked, rain began to fall harder, making Annabelle's white shirt see-through and her red bra visible as if she wasn't wearing a shirt at all. The sight was not something Fisher missed.

He stopped in his tracks, and then took her in his arms. They smiled at each other before kissing deeply in the heavy downpour. He gripped the back of her soaked shirt and her ass through her shorts, pulling her closer into him. Annabelle tasted the rain on his lips.

"Fisher?" she asked between kisses.

"Yes, baby?"

She pulled back and grinned while looking in his hazel eyes. She ran her hand through his wet dark hair as she said, "Would you like to make my longest running fantasy come true?"

"Aboslutely. Just tell me what it is."

"I've always wanted to have sex in the rain. Can we?"

His legs almost gave out under him and his eyes showed his excitement. "I would be honored to make your fantasy come true."

Annabelle smiled wide and squealed a girly, elated sound. He grabbed her hand and they ran into the woods, away from anyone who could see from the trails. He waited until he found a place that would be comfortable for them to lay on before stopping. When he did, he playfully tackled her to the ground. Water splashed up around them as they giggled and kissed together.

They hurried to get each other semi-undressed, just enough for their bodies to be able to connect. Fisher fought with her shorts that were stuck to her body. He practically had to rip them down her legs. Annabelle wiggled and laughed, which wasn't helping matters. The garment hung off of one of her ankles. He unzipped his jeans, and then pushed them and his boxers down to his knees.

Annabelle sat up and caught his lips. Her hand wrapped around his growing erection and she stroked him tenderly as they kissed with the same tenderness. He pushed her shirt and bra up so he could fill his hands with her gorgeous breasts. Her strokes on his member became firmer as he did.

"Lay back, baby," Fisher said into her mouth.

She fell back onto the soaked ground and smiled up at him. She pulled her legs back and opened herself up for him, hooking her hands behind her knees. Her pussy was still shielded by her red lace thong. Fisher ran his hand over the fabric before pushing it to the side and revealing her sticky pink flesh.

"I want you, please, darling," Annabelle whimpered.

"Tell me what you want," he said with a wicked grin.

She loved that she had helped him talk dirtier during sex. At first, he said he couldn't because he loved her. Calling her a filthy slut or whore still didn't seem to be in his vocabulary, but he was getting better.

"I want your cock inside me. I need to feel you in me," she gasped. "Give it to me, please, I'm desperate for you."

He buried his erection inside of her wet cunt in one fluid motion. Annabelle let out an animalistic scream as he filled her.

"Is this what you want?" he groaned as he pulled back, and then shoved himself back in.

"Yes!" she wailed. "Give it to me, just like this."

Fisher steadied himself with one hand above her head and groped her tit with the other. He looked down into her eyes as he steadily crammed his cock into her over and over again. Her mouth hung open in a soft "o," and strands of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail were matted to her face. He loved looking at her face when he was inside of her, she always glowed.

"God, Fisher," Annabelle howled into the woods, "you're so fucking good!"

"You're amazing too. Your cunt is incredible. Your body is amazing."

She squeezed her walls tighter around his organ, eliciting the deep growl from him that she adored. She rocked her body under him, meeting his strong, but loving thrusts. Her breast bounced in his hand as he dug his fingers into her flesh.

"I love your cock, darling, I love it!" Annabelle's eyes closed and her neck arched back, pushing her head into the mud. Getting dirty was not a problem in this moment. She felt like each of his thrusts pushed her further into soggy ground.

"Tell me, baby, tell me why you love it," he panted.

He adored how she talked while they had sex. He loved her moans and groans, but hearing her words heightened his arousal even more.

Annabelle tried to clear her mind that was drunk with lust. She opened her eyes and looked up and him. "I love how you feel inside of me. I love how thick you are. I love feeling you all the way inside of me and your hips against mine." She mashed her nails into the back of her knees as she cried out in pleasure, "You have the best cock. You do, darling, you have the best cock I've ever had! You're the best man I have ever had. No one's ever been as good as you!" Her wails filtered into the woods, diminished by the heavy downpour of rain.

Fisher was on fire with love, lust, and desire for her. He knew that she had been with a decent number of guys, but over the past weeks, he realized that he was the best lover she had ever had. He was no longer worried about his lack of experience with women. She had made it very clear to him that he pleased her like no one ever did.

"I love you, Annabelle, I love you so much," he roared.

"I love you, Fisher!"

As the storm grew stronger, and the thunder clapped overhead, the intensity of their love making grew as well. He slammed his hips into hers and dug his cock into her velvety depths, each time making her cry out with euphoria. Both of them were drenched with water and sweat.

"Fuck me, Fisher, fuck me," Annabelle groaned.

Her pleas continued even as he began to drill her into the ground, begging him to give her everything that he had in him. He put his weight behind his thrusts, grunting and growling. He felt like he was hurting her, but the sounds she made told him otherwise.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Annabelle screamed as her body started to quake. Her toes clenched tight inside of her shoes and her legs violently shook under the force he put upon her. "That's it, darling, come on, cum with me, I need it so bad."

He dropped down and gave her something she loved. He groaned into her ear, "You want my cum?"

"Yes, fuck yes, please, please, please," she cried.

His open mouth pressed against her ear, filling her head with his grunts and growls, feeding her inevitable orgasm that was already thrumming heavily inside of her body. Her hands left her legs, his weight on her kept them pushed back. She reached around him and under his saturated shirt. She clawed at his back with her nails, making him roar into her ear.

"Fucking cum, give it to me," she begged as she felt him throbbing hard inside of her clenching cunt.

She couldn't hold back anymore and screamed a scratchy scream out into the wilderness. Every fiber in her being clenched as she was taken over by a mind numbing climax, the only thing she could feel was the pulsing of her walls and the pain from her nipples being so hard.

Fisher gripped her tit as his hips bucked wildly. Both of them had lost all control of their bodies as they gave in to ultimate bliss. Her fluids gushed out of her a moment before his cock spit volleys of his spunk into the depths of her cunt.

Their lips met each other's and they gasped for air from each other's lungs. Their bodies continued to move together until he forced himself to leave her warmth.

When he took his hand off of her breast, he saw the marks he had left on her from digging his nails in and squeezing forcefully. Fisher gasped, looking between her face and tits, "Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry." He moved down and covered her flesh in kisses as he muttered, near crying, "I'm so sorry. I love your breasts. I didn't mean to hurt them. Oh god, I'm sorry."

Annabelle smiled and petted his head. "Sweetheart," she cooed, "it's okay. I like it actually. You marked me as yours."

He nuzzled into her breasts as the rain continued to fall onto them. He rested his head on her chest and closed his eyes. "You're my woman. I don't want to ever hurt you."

"You won't hurt me, darling. You're the gentlest man in the world." She curled her fingers in his hair. "But, just because you're a sweetheart doesn't mean you can't be rough with me."

Fisher settled his chin between the mounds of flesh on her chest. "But, if something does hurt, you'll tell me, right?"

"I absolutely will. I promise." She ran her thumb across his forehead. "I love you, darling."

"I love you too." Fisher crawled back up until he was able to kiss her lips. "Ready to go back?"

"Yeah," she let a playful heavy sigh. "I guess we've been gone for a while, huh?"

"Just a bit," he said with a grin.

He helped is girlfriend off of the ground, and then they made themselves proper. As proper as two soaking wet people can be and mud all over Annabelle's back and his jeans. They laughed at each other's states. She tried to fix her ponytail, but just made it worse.

As they headed back to their campsite, the rain had lightened, almost as if Mother Nature had given them the rain only for them to enjoy each other. They laughed about what Holly was going to say the whole way back to their tents. When they arrived, Holly and David cracked up hysterically upon seeing them.

"What happened to you guys?" Holly asked, unable to stifle her giggles.

"Annabelle, uh," Fisher stuttered. "Annabelle slipped in the mud."

His sister raised a knowing brow. "That's not all it looks like."

He pointed at his sister's muddy jeans, "Well, the mud on you is pretty incriminating as well."

*****

Fisher and Annabelle sat across from each other on the floor of his dorm room. His roommate was on his bed, also studying for finals. They had come here, to keep their hands off of each other and actually focus. However, that didn't mean their thoughts were actually on studying.

"I'm bored with this," Annabelle whined as she flipped through her notes.

"You're not the only one, but we need to do this," Fisher said, not looking up from his textbook.

"We've both studied our asses off the last few weeks, we know all of this." Annabelle sighed and pushed her glasses up on her nose.

"We have, sweetheart, but this is just reviewing. Finals are tomorrow."

"Yes sir!" She saluted him, which made him chuckle and shake his head.

"Just think, when classes are over, we are gonna go to Six Flags and ride roller coasters till I barf and you laugh at me."

"We should invite Holly and David, what do you think?"

Fisher laughed, "Oh I'm sure my sister will love to spend the day making fun of me."

"Why would she do that?" She tapped her pen on her cheek.

"Cause she's one of those people who always raise their hands on coasters and love it. I'm not."

"She is?" Annabelle giggled. "Then, we must invite her so we can gang up on you." She shrugged. "Or, at least so I'll have someone to ride with on the really scary ones."

Fisher grinned. "Man, I knew I should have never let you two get so close."

For nearly an hour, they studied and quizzed each other, back and forth. It was very obvious that they were going to ace their final.

Garrett got up from his bed and made his way to the door. "I'm going to get some dinner. I need a break," he announced.

The couple waved bye to him. The moment he closed the door, Annabelle tossed her notebook to the side and pounced on her boyfriend, pushing him to the floor. She coated his face in kisses.

He chuckled as her wet lips covered his forehead, "We are supposed to be studying."

Annabelle looked down at his face with a naughty gleam in her eyes. "We can study each other."

*****

"Are you gonna go on that with us?" Annabelle asked, pointing to the people who were flying through the air.

Fisher looked up twelve-and-a-half stories to the top of the free-fall ride where groups of two or three were basically pulled up, and then let go to soar through the air, back and forth. His stomach turned at the mere thought of it.

"Come on, Fisher!" Holly cheered. "David isn't up for it. You need to come with us!"

"Darling, we need a big strong man to protect us," Annabelle added with a grin.

Fisher looked back and forth between his sister and girlfriend who was tugging on his arm. "There is no way you are going to get me to go on that. That vertical spirally, whatever you wanna call it, coaster was enough thrills for me today."

Holly let out a heavy sigh, causing blonde wisps to fly away from her face. "You're no fun."

"I'm plenty of fun," he protested. "But, I doubt that all of the people here want to be thrown up on."

"You won't throw up." Annabelle kissed his cheek. "Come on, please?"

He looked over at David who was shaking his head. He felt like he was in agony, torn between making her happy and risking being sick. "I just can't do it. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, sweetheart." She squeezed his hand. "But, if you want to go after you see how much fun Holly and I had, we'll go again."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," he laughed. "You girls go have fun." He patted Annabelle's butt before she took off with his sister.

Annabelle and Holly raced to the booth to pay the admission for the ride. The line wasn't terribly long, but Holly took advantage of the alone time she had with her brother's girlfriend.

"So," Holly drew out the word.

Annabelle looked up at her face. "Yes?"

Holly giggled, "I think it's pretty obvious that you and Fisher have gotten busy between the sheets. Even though, neither of you would admit what you were doing on your hike last weekend."

Annabelle's cheeks turned rosy and she giggled as she shifted her weight between her feet. "Well yeah," she shyly.

"Is he, you know, good?"

"Holly!" Annabelle gasped.

"What?" Holly shrugged. "We're friends. You can tell me. Call it curiosity if you want."

Annabelle wiped the sweat on her forehead before slipping her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, he's very, very good. Excellent in fact."

Holly giggled like a school-girl. "I asked him the same question about you."

"What did he say?"

Holly tapped her lip and grinned. "He said you were a fantastic lover."

Annabelle blushed harder. "Well, it takes two to tango," she stated with a wink.

*****

Annabelle snuggled tighter into Fisher's nook, completely pressing her nude body against his under the covers. Her fingers traced around the muscles of his chest. He ran his hand along the curve of her hip. They were both enjoying the peaceful afterglow after making intense love.

"Darling?" she whispered.

"Mmhmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He kissed her forehead and felt her smile against his chest. "You know you can ask me anything."

"Was it ever like this with Candace?" she asked softly.

"What do you mean?"

Sharing stories of their pasts, even past lovers, was common between the couple when they cuddled together in bed. They were open and honest with each other and enjoyed learning everything that they could.

Annabelle lifted her head and turned so that she was laying half on top of him. She rested her chin on his chest and felt his seed leaking down her thigh. "Well, I know she was your girlfriend for a long time."

Fisher nodded and ran his fingers through her honey colored hair.

"But, was it like this between you two? Like, how you and I are?" She paused for a brief moment. "I don't really know how to word it other than that."

"You mean, did I love her like I love you?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Sorry if this doesn't make sense."

"It's okay, baby." Fisher chewed his lip. "We fucked, yeah, but there was no real love there. I thought I loved her and we said it to each other."

Annabelle listened as her lips curled into a smile.

"But, I never felt it like I do with you. She never brightened my life like you do, not even once."

"Really?" She couldn't help but smile wider.

"Really, really." He smiled back. "When you and I make love, we connect in ways I didn't know were possible."

"I didn't know they were possible either." She scooted up to kiss his lips lightly. "I feel your love all over. I hope you feel my love for you like that." Her forehead rested against his.

"I absolutely do." His hand continued to stroke her hair, down her back, and then back up. "What about Nicholas? Did you love him like this?"

Annabelle thought for a moment about her high-school boyfriend. She lifted her head so that she could look down at him. "Well, I loved him a lot. He was a good guy, but he wasn't near as good as you."

"But, you have good memories with him, yeah?"

"I do. We had good times together. But, he broke my heart too many times."