Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle clenched her eyes closed and screamed gluttonous sounds of pleasure. Every nerve ending in her body was light up and inflamed as heat flooded her core. Her toes curled and she screamed even louder into the mattress as her body was taken over by a torrential storm of an orgasm.

A flood of her fluids poured into his mouth. He drank as much of her as he could, but her juices ran down his face, soaking the mattress.

Her body was still going through aftershocks as he sat up behind her. His cock was still throbbing and ready and he shoved himself inside of her extremely tight tunnel.

"Fuck baby, your cunt is so hot," he roared as he bottomed out inside of her. He held himself there for a moment, feeling her walls convulse around his thickness.

"Fisher," she panted, still in a haze from her orgasm. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

He withdrew himself all of the way, and then pummeled her with a force he had never given her before, over and over again.

"Is this what you wanted?" he snarled. "You want me to be an animal for you?"

"Yes!" she cried out. "Fucking give it to me, fuck me harder! Harder!"

He hooked his thumbs underneath her chemise and pushed it up her torso until he hooked his fingers over the top of it. He pulled on the garment, using it to pull her body back onto his. The lingerie was just a band of baby blue around her waist.

Her oils saturated his pubic hair as he drilled her repeatedly. Sweat poured down his body and the bedroom reeked of the distinct scent of sex. Flesh slapped against flesh, adding to the lewd sounds of furious, desperate fucking.

Annabelle took his pounding, loving every second of it. She constantly screamed for more. He fucked her so hard and she knew that she would still feel him inside of her long after he left.

Fisher needed to see her face. Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped her over in one fluid motion. Annabelle gasped for air as he pushed her legs back and open, and then filled her with his thick cock once again.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them way above her head, stretching out her torso. Her breasts bounced with each rough thrust as he dug his erection inside of her, slamming his hips against hers.

She looked into his lust crazed eyes. He was truly taken over by desire for her and she adored it, having never seen this side of him before. She hooked her feet together around his back and lifted her hips, making their bodies slam against each other even harder.

"I'm yours, Fisher, I'm your filthy girl," she moaned.

"You are," he grunted.

"Say it. Say I'm your filthy slut."

"You're my filthy, nasty little slut."

"Fuck yes! Yes I am! I'm yours, only yours. And you're my man."

Her hair was a frazzled mess, stuck all over her sweaty, flushed face. Her hands gripped his tighter as he pushed them down into the mattress.

His cock throbbed inside of her clenching walls. The ache in his loins had to be released.

Their bodies bashed together and he ground himself against her cervix with every plunging thrust, eliciting that high pitched squeal which he adored. Sweat drenched both of their bodies and the flesh slapping sound of desperate fucking added to the symphony of their guttural grunts and moans.

"I missed you so much!" Her voice rang, certainly loud enough that everyone in the building heard it.

"I missed you too, baby. More than I thought possible," Fisher groaned as he filled her with a strong thrust of his spear.

"Never leave me again, please, darling." Her tits knocked against her chin from his force that racked her body.

"I won't, I swear it."

"I'll never leave you either. I won't, I won't." Tears flooded from her eyes from the emotions running through her and the rough, but loving way he fucked her.

"I want you always." He slowed down to catch his breath and smiled down at her as her hips continued to rock against his, digging his cock into her depths and smearing it into her walls. He kissed her tears as his eyes also filled with emotion.

"I'm yours, all yours. Always."

"I love you, Annabelle," he mumbled against her cheek.

"I love you, Fisher." She caught his lips and kissed him, sucking on his bottom lip before he pulled away. "Fuck me now, please. Fuck me. Fucking fuck me."

He lifted his face to watch hers as he resumed his furious pace, nailing her to the bed. Her cunt clenched and released him in time with the throbs of his member. Their bodies worked together to give each other everything they had inside of themselves. His balls ached and his erection grew even thicker inside of her.

Annabelle felt him nearing his orgasm and she begged him for it, "Please lover, please fill me with your cum. I've missed it so much."

"You want your man's seed?" He pounded into her, throwing his weight behind his thrusts.

"I need it!" she screamed. "I need it more than you know."

"I need to give it to you."

Fisher dropped his face to hers and attacked her mouth with starving kisses. He growled into her mouth as his pearly seed emptied into her accepting cunt. It felt like he left everything inside of him in her, giving to her completely.

That was all she needed to achieve another blissful climax. Her body naturally reacted, sucking his cock inside of her and milking him of every drop he had to give. Her body shook under his as her fluids showered his pelvis.

Fisher let go of her hands and wrapped his around her back. He kept his cock buried inside of her as he rolled her over on top of him.

The lovers stayed intertwined together and their bodies naturally continued to rock against each other's. They kissed over and over as their heart rates slowed down. They repeated, "I love you," and "I missed you," as their kisses never stopped.

Annabelle lifted her face from his and smiled as she wiped his sweaty face. "Darling, your cock is still so hard. Does that mean you're ready for round two already?"

"It does." He grinned back.

*****

Annabelle held her lover to her, softly stroking his back as his head rested on her chest. She coated his sticky forehead in kisses.

He rubbed her lower stomach softly. "My love is in here."

"Mmhmm," she muttered, and then smiled. "Two big doses worth."

"We give to each other."

"We do, darling. Completely."

*****

As the leaves began to change from green to shades of yellow, brown, and red, Fisher and Annabelle's love for each other continued to grow. They kept each other's hearts and bodies warm during the chilly, snow covered months of winter. Spring came and went and Fisher moved into her apartment at the end of the semester. Paying for housing was becoming pointless as they spent almost every night together.

On their one year anniversary, Fisher took her to the aquarium again and she was just a gleeful as the first time.

Every year that followed, they spent that day watching the otters play and the rays glide through the water.

*****

Author's note: This story is an entry in the "2012 Summer Lovin' Contest." If you enjoyed the read, please give the stars a click and vote. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.

A special thank you to my editor, zeddzzorander, and to all of my beta readers.