All Comments on 'Best Thing a Mother Could Ask For'

by Pat_Slade

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It could have been a bit longer. We never were informed just who Patricia is. Also a bit more background would be useful, otherwise very good.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Please continue this story.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 2 years ago

"Prefect"?

"...to well."

So many other errors.

You need an editor or proofreader. Maybe then can I read the entire story. No rating from me since "0" isn't on the scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"shuddering"...English, it's not that hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I've gone *too far"

"Far *too tired to speak"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I figure Patricia is you, and you "talk to yourself," figuring out how you might do this.

Either you have a Speach to Type programme or need to check your spelling and word tense.

From what I read, you will have lots of opportunity to teach your son the finesse of making love with a woman. Please start by slowing him down. Perhaps take a load from him so he will have the time to properly make love with you. Teach him that making love is not wham bam thank you mamme exercise.

The length was about as much as you got from him; when you get him slowed down, please stay 2 - 2.5k words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too fast. What do they even look like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much to this what's her name and what's his name only name is Patricia who's she you need to finish this and add more informationlike age's is she married come on get with it just gave a 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story you gave no information about them are there name's mom and son. You need to rewrite this and please add names. And who is Patricia? And it's to short. Gave it 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous