All Comments on '"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dream wife!

Thanks for portraying the women we all wish we had! Love the way your erotic scenarios develop. So hot! So fun!

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
What a dream

Nice story of a loving couple well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
damn

I'm shocked he still had cum inside of his cock after being drained day after day. This is the type of husband i would definitely want to have in my future 😍.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

LUCKY ONES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eight Ball

Hubby is now squarely behind the 8-ball. He is going to have to come up with his own version for wife in one year . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow... just, wow!

Bravo, this was the first story that I fully read and was enthralled the entire time! Great story!

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

Great

Simply great.

Thanks

NastyDom40NastyDom40over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. especially when surprises him with her submission and dirty talk.

I was expecting Jenna to be brought to their bed at some point tho.

Great one. 5 starts voted.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. 5 stars. Jeremy truly does have the best wife ever. Loved the imagination used in putting together the 12 days of Sexmas. Great Job. Keep writing

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

I just got introduced to your writings! Bravo! I am now a follower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful Story, did read it a second time (together with my wife) who said she was inspired... Thanks a lot and best regards from Germany.

TamaboneTamaboneabout 3 years ago
Still my favorite

Just finished reading this story for like the umpteenth time. I was drawn back to it after reading your 500 story essay. This is still my favorite, and I still really, really, REALLY want to know what happened on New Years Eve.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

I always enjoy reading this story! Love your writing!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great story! Wonderful read. It is now a favourite of mine! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stunningly erotic

The only scene I was not fond of was the strawberries & cream one - I'm highly allergic to strawberries and would have smelt them as soon as I entered the house and had a massive headache within seconds. I'd substitute Morello Cherries - so tasty.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Great story, well thought out with nice characters and plenty of sex, what more can we ask for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you Jasmin. Another great story, sadly something my wife would never do. Please excuse any typos as I am dyslexic. I’m going to read all of your stories and imagine you and my wife were together planning something equally as good. As I’m in london that’s not likely but I can dream... best wishes K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Ignore all the dumb comments. All the folks complaining about such a women not existing are probably just folks that don't have what it takes to inspire such love.

Loved the concept and execution. Thought it inventive, and realistic to have an out of town business trip that could have absolutely derailed the 12 days but was well handled. (no pun intended).

So, ... Where's the sequel(s). New Years', more role playing? Can she fit a costume under that gold dress? Make use of those handcuffs? What about a 4 or 5 some on New Year's day /evening - when all would suspect all the partying is over - Bethany, Samatha, Jenna, Mabel? Start with dinner at the restaurant and close it down? And of course, there is the male counterpoint; his 12 days of Christmas the following year - perhaps this is where Jenna and others get involved, 1 added each day and maybe a additional man or if you want to go really taboo, include a his or her brother. Allow a pegging gang-bang with all the women? Symbian orgy?

Don't see how you could ever run out of ideas; and you don't seem to as you have reflected upon. Hope you can make some of these come to fruition. Keep up the great writing!

Thanks!

NakedinNC_NakedinNC_almost 3 years ago

Loved it! I tried part of it and it worked!

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I nope-d out of this story halfway through page one... I would have made a third check box that said, "Nope - you know I don't do surprises, not for anyone." 'Cause if she was MY wife, she'd already kn ow that. And SHE would be the one to go without.

Better luck, next time.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A bit much for me

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

A really hot loving story. It is one of the few depicting love and sex between husband and wife and no one else. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And FAVORITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just for historical accuracy - pantyhose was not in the 50's. Pantyhose was in the mid 60's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, sexy loving romance! 5 stars!

wotaz2wotaz2about 2 years ago

Wow I really enjoyed this story. My marriage to my love ended after 8 years it was never good like this. I never tried marriage again. I love a woman wearing pantyhose so sexy. Great story.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

fun story. Not sure about the jenna thing unless she asked her hubby about it first if he would be okay with it. But did it actually happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sexy hot. Make you want a moth of sexmas gifts

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

A lucky man to have a wife spend that much time and effort to spice up their sex/love life. It’s nice to read a story where their relationship is central to the story and they explore together. I really enjoyed it. Well done. I too wondered about extra-curricular activities with her best friend while he was away and before the party.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

You have a wonderful imagination, how you conceive of so many different situations is hot and delightful for your readers. You must get off multiple times while writing.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

What an outstanding series, hope to read a follow up for New Years Eve.................():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with this story, but it just didn’t resonate with me.

It seemed a so-so stormy with a few hot spots thrown in. 4 stars.

Bill S.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very sexy, loved the scene with Jenna, over the phone, erotic & left to his imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hugh jackman isn't "British" he's an Aussie. Craig is English and Bronson is Irish. The "British" actresses are English. A "British" accent is an English one, to get a British accent, 1 sentence in English, 2nd in Scottish, 3rd in Welsh and 4th in Northern Irish. The United Kingdom or UK 🇬🇧 is what the 4 nations are called together. Us in Scotland (not all tho) have been pushing for independence from the forced Union in 1707, and have been occupied by the English for over 900 years, and you would want a divorce after that...you can win many battles but still loose the war.

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Very good story love to hear the follow up New Year’s Eve I really like that was not cheating. No swapping just intimacy. And sex

EarlofYorkEarlofYorkabout 1 year ago

Wow. Loved the story. Maybe one of the best I have read. Would love to know what happened for new year’s. Did the coworker ever happen?

Pjam1968Pjam196811 months ago

A real loveling wife tale

5stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant! Love it!

Scorpion46yScorpion46y6 months ago

Very good story. I was thinking the last day was a 3-some with the waitress from the 1st day.

For some of the haters, there are women like this, my wife for one. She went thru "The Change" 10 years ago. She couldn't take hormone replacement meds, so that left me virtually sexless for those years. About 4 months ago she got her sex drive back....with a vengeance. She couldn't get enough sex and went from her 1 orgasm to multiorgasmic. I'm glad I don't have E.D. even though I have a hidden supply of little blue pills just in case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

perfect...loved it.....thank you

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

What surreal series of great sex activities…what a Christmas treats!

Thanks…exhausting!

More more ..more…I can take it!

JoeinSpaJoeinSpa3 months ago

Can’t wait for the New Year’s Eve story

RustyReaderRustyReaderabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story of a loving wife and husband

MergenHnMergenHnabout 2 months ago

I expected lesbian sex and threesomes. I hope there will be more again.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 2 months ago

Sextastic Christmas

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...