All Comments on '"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 2 months ago

Sextastic Christmas

MergenHnMergenHnabout 2 months ago

I expected lesbian sex and threesomes. I hope there will be more again.

RustyReaderRustyReaderabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story of a loving wife and husband

JoeinSpaJoeinSpa3 months ago

Can’t wait for the New Year’s Eve story

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

What surreal series of great sex activities…what a Christmas treats!

Thanks…exhausting!

More more ..more…I can take it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

perfect...loved it.....thank you

Scorpion46yScorpion46y6 months ago

Very good story. I was thinking the last day was a 3-some with the waitress from the 1st day.

For some of the haters, there are women like this, my wife for one. She went thru "The Change" 10 years ago. She couldn't take hormone replacement meds, so that left me virtually sexless for those years. About 4 months ago she got her sex drive back....with a vengeance. She couldn't get enough sex and went from her 1 orgasm to multiorgasmic. I'm glad I don't have E.D. even though I have a hidden supply of little blue pills just in case.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant! Love it!

Pjam1968Pjam196811 months ago

A real loveling wife tale

5stars

EarlofYorkEarlofYorkabout 1 year ago

Wow. Loved the story. Maybe one of the best I have read. Would love to know what happened for new year’s. Did the coworker ever happen?

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Very good story love to hear the follow up New Year’s Eve I really like that was not cheating. No swapping just intimacy. And sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hugh jackman isn't "British" he's an Aussie. Craig is English and Bronson is Irish. The "British" actresses are English. A "British" accent is an English one, to get a British accent, 1 sentence in English, 2nd in Scottish, 3rd in Welsh and 4th in Northern Irish. The United Kingdom or UK 🇬🇧 is what the 4 nations are called together. Us in Scotland (not all tho) have been pushing for independence from the forced Union in 1707, and have been occupied by the English for over 900 years, and you would want a divorce after that...you can win many battles but still loose the war.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very sexy, loved the scene with Jenna, over the phone, erotic & left to his imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with this story, but it just didn’t resonate with me.

It seemed a so-so stormy with a few hot spots thrown in. 4 stars.

Bill S.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

What an outstanding series, hope to read a follow up for New Years Eve.................():\

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

You have a wonderful imagination, how you conceive of so many different situations is hot and delightful for your readers. You must get off multiple times while writing.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

A lucky man to have a wife spend that much time and effort to spice up their sex/love life. It’s nice to read a story where their relationship is central to the story and they explore together. I really enjoyed it. Well done. I too wondered about extra-curricular activities with her best friend while he was away and before the party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sexy hot. Make you want a moth of sexmas gifts

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

fun story. Not sure about the jenna thing unless she asked her hubby about it first if he would be okay with it. But did it actually happen?

wotaz2wotaz2about 2 years ago

Wow I really enjoyed this story. My marriage to my love ended after 8 years it was never good like this. I never tried marriage again. I love a woman wearing pantyhose so sexy. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, sexy loving romance! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just for historical accuracy - pantyhose was not in the 50's. Pantyhose was in the mid 60's

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

A really hot loving story. It is one of the few depicting love and sex between husband and wife and no one else. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And FAVORITE.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A bit much for me

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I nope-d out of this story halfway through page one... I would have made a third check box that said, "Nope - you know I don't do surprises, not for anyone." 'Cause if she was MY wife, she'd already kn ow that. And SHE would be the one to go without.

Better luck, next time.

NakedinNC_NakedinNC_almost 3 years ago

Loved it! I tried part of it and it worked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Ignore all the dumb comments. All the folks complaining about such a women not existing are probably just folks that don't have what it takes to inspire such love.

Loved the concept and execution. Thought it inventive, and realistic to have an out of town business trip that could have absolutely derailed the 12 days but was well handled. (no pun intended).

So, ... Where's the sequel(s). New Years', more role playing? Can she fit a costume under that gold dress? Make use of those handcuffs? What about a 4 or 5 some on New Year's day /evening - when all would suspect all the partying is over - Bethany, Samatha, Jenna, Mabel? Start with dinner at the restaurant and close it down? And of course, there is the male counterpoint; his 12 days of Christmas the following year - perhaps this is where Jenna and others get involved, 1 added each day and maybe a additional man or if you want to go really taboo, include a his or her brother. Allow a pegging gang-bang with all the women? Symbian orgy?

Don't see how you could ever run out of ideas; and you don't seem to as you have reflected upon. Hope you can make some of these come to fruition. Keep up the great writing!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you Jasmin. Another great story, sadly something my wife would never do. Please excuse any typos as I am dyslexic. I’m going to read all of your stories and imagine you and my wife were together planning something equally as good. As I’m in london that’s not likely but I can dream... best wishes K

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Great story, well thought out with nice characters and plenty of sex, what more can we ask for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stunningly erotic

The only scene I was not fond of was the strawberries & cream one - I'm highly allergic to strawberries and would have smelt them as soon as I entered the house and had a massive headache within seconds. I'd substitute Morello Cherries - so tasty.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great story! Wonderful read. It is now a favourite of mine! Thank-you!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

I always enjoy reading this story! Love your writing!!

TamaboneTamaboneabout 3 years ago
Still my favorite

Just finished reading this story for like the umpteenth time. I was drawn back to it after reading your 500 story essay. This is still my favorite, and I still really, really, REALLY want to know what happened on New Years Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful Story, did read it a second time (together with my wife) who said she was inspired... Thanks a lot and best regards from Germany.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

I just got introduced to your writings! Bravo! I am now a follower!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. 5 stars. Jeremy truly does have the best wife ever. Loved the imagination used in putting together the 12 days of Sexmas. Great Job. Keep writing

NastyDom40NastyDom40over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. especially when surprises him with her submission and dirty talk.

I was expecting Jenna to be brought to their bed at some point tho.

Great one. 5 starts voted.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

Great

Simply great.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow... just, wow!

Bravo, this was the first story that I fully read and was enthralled the entire time! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eight Ball

Hubby is now squarely behind the 8-ball. He is going to have to come up with his own version for wife in one year . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

LUCKY ONES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
damn

I'm shocked he still had cum inside of his cock after being drained day after day. This is the type of husband i would definitely want to have in my future 😍.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
What a dream

Nice story of a loving couple well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dream wife!

Thanks for portraying the women we all wish we had! Love the way your erotic scenarios develop. So hot! So fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

Hope new years eve has an invite for Jenna. Come on now, don't disappoint !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the illustration??????

Very bad that this "illustrated" storhy has no illustration.

Dishonest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Christmas is my favourite holiday and you just made it that much better! I can’t wait to read everything you’ve written but I’m pacing myself lol. If I read everything now, I’ll have nothing later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on, cum

I may not be the first to mention this, but to see "come" used where the proper word is "cum" gets very distracting for me. I don't understand how both the author and the editor(s) can miss this mistake repeatedly. I've read a few of her stories and it's the same in them all. Good stories are made poor with the wrong word constantly used. My opinion.

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
Good writing

My only concern was Alexis going out with girlfriend after already being tipsy at happy hour. Then husband comes home at 2am and she is still out and goes to sleep. That just seems very odd instead of making sure drunk wife gets home safely.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
WOW

That was a delicious trip into a romper room of sex!! The cliff hanger ~ New Year's Eve ~ will that be Jenna's cue? Will we ever know??

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Where was Jenna?

You kept building Jenna and then... she vanished. No threeway?

BarlowNBarlowNover 5 years ago
I love this story

This inspired a similar 12 days for my wife and me last year. I wish you would write the follow up to this story and let us all know what happens at new years.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your Christmas story very much. Can skip the anal though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super exciting but...

I would love to have my wife gift me like this. Problem was that there were too many stories and it seemed to take forever to get to a conclusion of the giving.

pete56ukpete56ukabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable excellent

Very well written. Throughly enjoyed the excitements

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real erotic story

Loved all the 'visuals' and the writing. Wonder about New Year's. Thank you.p

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Holiday Bliss

Wonderful story, perfect for this holiday season. I loved this every word. Excellent loving, erotic, exciting tale of 2 people so in love it was perfect!

WylieBCoyoteWylieBCoyoteover 6 years ago
Fabulous!

The creativity and dialogue are superb. Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the story

so nice to hear of a faithful, creative, loving wife. love to of heard the story about what she went through to have a custom palm pussy made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

GREAT story with a loving,caring,sexy wife giving hubby all he can handle for the Christmas Season. A BID 5+ for a story about a wonderful wife!

One sore spot was wifey coming home shit-faced at 4 in the morning after going out bar-hopping with her horny girlfriends.I know that the couple is madly in love,BUT bad things happen to drunk,horny women in the wee hours,and it was stated by hubby that Alexis gets foul-mouthed and naughty when drunk. That rude but sexy girlfriend was acting jealous so maybe she was looking for some muff diving with wifey. Girls Night Out sounds like a recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

.Nice combination of sweet and sexy!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This has been stolen and is on Amazon for sale.

Look at stories by "Ronald Trumph" on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

You're the best writer on this site. Love your work! Five stars.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
So...

I see that there are dumb comments... But I'd rather know one thing... Where is the new year's story?

Hey dumb anonymous guy? Re-read the whole story and try to understand it again. There was no lesbo act between Jenna and Alexis. Never heard of phone sex and how to play mind tricks?

Anyway, kudos to you ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puke

Barf -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Love the Holidays

Great writing! I thoroughly enjoyed the chemistry and spontaneity between the hubby and wife. What a lovely wife he has too. Alexis. True love at its finest. :P I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Jenna scenario (if she really did please her friend and hubs was just hearing things), but that didn't get in the way of everything else. Either way, it definitely surprised me as much as Jeremy during the whole story. LOVED IT!

Keep writing your fantastic stories! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOLES

The story had the most glaring hole concerning Jenna. There seemed to be a definite affair going on there. I mean an obvious affair. How could this guy, even though he's having great sex, miss the fact that his wife is having sex with someone else. The writer should have addressed this front. It was nice seeing the wife giving her husband her ass for the first time instead of the usual tripe about letting everyone in town fuck her ass because she respected her husband too much to do something so nasty with him.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Wow!

Fucking hot fun!

5*

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it

There was another story "The 12 Sluts of Christmas" a few years ago, but I really like this one better!! I love the idea of the wife giving her hubby all of these sexy gifts! I would do the same for mine too. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

Please write many more stories I always enjoy reading them... Great writer. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True Love

A crazy but enthralling story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over to him?

SSL, Jasmine, thanks, loved it and I am sure there is more from her to him but what about a follow up that is his 12 days to her? How would he top that? What would he do for and to her - new toys? Her friend Jenna? Offer her his ass for pegging? Plenty of scope I think!

Skinnysinner

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gifted

Yes, she must be the best wife ever. She is very gifted, and gives pleasurable gifts. How considerate, hot, sexy, and horny.

I received a number of gifts too... though not directly from her. Hope there is a sequel, the New Years Even event she has planned...

Thanks You for great erotic writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Much amusing to read!! I totally have some new great ideas for I to pleasure my husband. Great love you have & sex! I sure hope you planned her "12 days". :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Loved this, one of your best SSL, but you need to write a follow-up, with her horny friend joining in. However, her husband is one lucky guy, having a sexy bitch like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHEW!!!!!

I wish I had a wife like that!!! Maybe a return story for their anniversary or her birthday? But this definitely needs a 2nd chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a slut!

You want to be married to bat-shit-crazy? Knock yourself out. Next stop - Divorce Court.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I love stories of loving wives with no cheating and no showing everybody her pussy, No sharing. Thank you for an excellent story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That's a masterpiece. Great story. Enjoyed a lot. Thanks for writing.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Now THAT'S a Wife!!!

Loved everything about this story! My third grade teacher was nothing like Alexis! (I don't think,anyway.) Lots of great Sexmas gifts without getting too far out there with whips,strap-ons,and the like. (More believable than some of the stuff I've been reading.) One thing that I was waiting for which, was hinted at early, was a three-way with Samantha,the sexy waitress at the restaurant. I was slightly disappointed when it didn't happen,but then again,they were a horny couple who were in love with each other.A third person would have compromised/weakened that strong theme in this story. ~ One other thing that bothered me slightly,but it really wasn't of importance in this story,was Alexis coming home shit-faced at 4 in the morning after going out bar-hopping with her horny girlfriends.I know that the couple is madly in love,BUT bad things happen to drunk,horny women in the wee hours,and it was stated by hubby that Alexis gets foul-mouthed and naughty when drunk. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. ~Would love to see another story with the further happy sexcapades of this couple!

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
Passion re-ignited

Great Story. The final "gift" very special. Perfect. Really enjoy how your mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

I wish my wife was as sexy & do things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great wife fuck and love

Can't wait for New Year's eve and Jenna! Enjoyed your story...good dialog

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

I loved the humorous dialogue to go with all the great sexual situations. This one is really good. I can think of several situations that could and maybe should come in a sequel but that is certainly up to you and your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping for more

Very nice. I hope there's more to come.

DM4NDM4Nover 9 years ago
New years story please!!!

I hope you do the New years eve story I really loved this and so did my wife, she is think about doing this now for this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Full 5 Stars

One incredible turn on and I'm thinking New Years Eve is a threesome either with Jenna or Samantha. Maybe even a fourgie

Banger1001Banger1001over 10 years ago
More!

The story is great, write more stuff like this. And add some wild, humiliation, submission theme to it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah,

Thanks for the reminder of just how good life can be for a couple who seek each others pleasure more than their own.

VERY Sorry to have to remind everyone that driving after drinking is more likely to lead to terrible regrets than home. Sad but true. Get a taxi please.

Best wishes for many more "Happy Christmas" events

habebevhabebevalmost 11 years ago
Beyond awsome!

You must have a sequel to this story since it is totaly amazing. Great story and great writer. It is one of the best eroticas I have ever read. Bravo!

You either have a very vivid and erotic loving imagination or lived the real live of this couple to tell a story like this. One thing though, I still thought the redhead waitress or Jenny will join on the act in one of the Sexmas days. Maybe on new year!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

hot and erotic wit touch of romance really one of the best ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Most Incredible Wife Ever

Wow, is your wife hot and horny. Also nice to read a story that's not about some cuckold getting sloppy seconds.

HughJardHughJardabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Simply one of the very best stories on Lit.

boraddaboraddaabout 11 years ago
More, More Stories Please

A good porn story, very enjoyable.

If you were only able to photo illustrations Just like "Stocking Tales" Office

Submission. ( using real models) this story would have been really something,

I"m sure all your other readers appreciate,

Looking forward to reading/ seeing photo illustration stories in the future.

mortismortisabout 11 years ago
I would think I had died and gone to heaven after day 1.

Love her stories they all excite me. I would love to see a copy of this short story on my wifes nightstand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 star not one star sorry wrong button

Great story. I give it 5 stars, not one star. Coded wrong. Keep up the great stories.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story what a couple

I have to agree with your title "Best Wife Ever!", which indeed she was. It was refreshing to see a mature loving couple acting life wanton teenagers. I've been there and I related well to this story. Their doting loyalty mutual respect and admiration came boldly forth. The sex was great buy it meant so much more seeing what underpinned their effort, which the author pulled off masterfully. I rated this 5 stars. I'm disappointed that I read this outside of the contest deadline but you obviously deserved to win. Your are a fantastic writer and I am on a crusade to read all your works. Again, thank you for a wonderful story.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Very Inventive!

Wow! I obviously need lessons.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Great Story

Wow, that was a fun story, I wish my wife would surprise me like that!

Well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...