All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep. Them. Coming.

Good storytelling, dialogue, and a hot premise with the wife’s friends showing up one at a time / the wife watching via cam.

I don’t understand the down-votes... no cheating wife, no cuckold, etc.

Waiting on the next chapter...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There isn’t a man alive....

Who wouldn’t love to be in this position. My wife has several friends I could spending time with. Unfortunately there is no getting a hall pass from her! So I’ll just live vicariously through your character. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the idiot

You keep ranting about scores but scores mean squat. What matters is the number of times someone had read the story. And every time you click on it to rate it low, you give that magical number of view a little bump. Only a pathetic loser would spend his day clicking over and over to comment and rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is fun

This story is just what I needed today. I love the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To Whack-Off-A-Do-Do & the Gutless Anonys

What you Dumbasses did was show the Whole World

That you Don't know Shit from Shinola...

All people like you are good for is to Tear Down Everything you come across...

Why, Everyone ask?

Because of the Deep Inferiority Complex You Pricks have...

Along with your like of Guts to Write anything of Your own!!!

Whack-Off-A-Do-Do, Does not have any stories on his profile, but he did put his name by his POS message...

You Anonys Didn't even Have the Guts to write your name, Much less any stories on LitE...

This is Bishopmalcolm08's first stories and he has to be exposed to P.O.S. like you.

Now is a good time for you Assholes to Get The HELL off Bishopmalcolm08's page, And Don't Come Back!!!

Bishopmalcolm08 the best thing to do is Ignore & Delete these DKSFS people.

5*s on all of your stories... Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Um whackdoodle IS the anony troll

He posts under whackdoodle ,justgr8,just8reading, gmann57,, gordo12,, Impo-64, sbrooks103x, and more. He posts over and over again trying to make it look like there is more than one of him, but there isn't. Most sane people don't spend hours each day posting to stories they don't like, they simply stop reading in this category and find something more to their own perversions...but Literotica does not have a zoophilia category so maybe he should stick with the gay one since he's nothing but a cocksmoker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's back

Pussamous is back with his sick cucky rant. This time he brought his brother, Anonapuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The troll doesn’t seem to like it

There’s a shock, am I right folks? Who would ever have guessed that our own little pathetic troll would post so many negative comments on a story about a wife having sex with others??? His insanity and closet homosexual tendencies run extremely deep.

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08about 6 years agoAuthor
Trolls Beware

To everyone giving polite feedback whether positive or negative, thank you for your input. I don't rile easily and especially take comments given from anonymous users with a grain of salt. This includes folks with named accounts who have no submissions at all. Anyone who posts trolling comments is warned in advance that i will delete those comments. I have no problem leaving negative ones that are given out of genuine and polite disagreement. It's the ones that are laced with crude comments and insults that have no place here, and that's why I moderate the comments section of my stories.

To everyone else whom has offered encouragement, thank you for your support. I will do my best to keep providing you with similar work and try to make the stories even better and hotter. Keep reading to find out what's next for Gabe and Stacy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Don't rile easily?

I haven't seen an author who is even close to you in terms of sensitivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like the story so far

It is pleasant to read about a reformed slut. She is generous to her husband for the hall pass with no reciprocity. I hope she can remain genuine with the tag team brothers. Maybe she can squeak by with mutual masturbation with the beefy guys, or some other devise. Write on as you are doing great.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Schedule

a monthly full panel of STD tests and get snipped to make damn sure you don't make a baby with one of these sluts. Assuming you are going to hang around this manipulative circus. Short term, what a trip. Long term it's going to get ugly.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Trolls

So now not only do have to not be a nony, you have to publish something to not be included as a troll?

A few issues with that, we are all nony's at the end of the day the only differences with named accounts they have the ability is allowed, to be contacted off site and people can see the same person making the comments and so potentially see patterns or dislike that account. That said, should I decide I could always just post nony from this account or even go to the trouble of using my phone.

I bought and read and thoroughly enjoyed many books in my time, just because I am not an author does that disbar me from commenting on them? If so does that stop the author getting their share of my money? And I know that you post for free for our consumption and for that I am grateful to you and all the authors, but just because I don't, won't or can;t write a story, doesn't mean I don't know what I like and don't like, don't know how to spell or use Engrish grammar, etc. etc. And if you want to be paid for the privilege of allowing people to comment on your stories, I suggest you go to one of the sites that has a pay wall for you to hide behind.

As I understand it, not only can you limit comments to private feedback or turn them off all together, you can, I think, limit them to registered users, take advantage of the tools you are given rather than try and warn off the trolls because your comments will not only get them in feeding frenzy, you are liable to piss off some of your fans in the collateral damage caused.

Just my 2 cents.

Other than that, so far, so good, though have some trepidation about the next Stacy instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
454 Followers
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES