Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa panted hard as she struggled to focus on my face through widened pupils. "Wow! Just fucking wow! How can you be so good at kissing?"

"I've had years of practice with Stacy."

Grinding her pussy against me, my wife's friend purred, "Yeah, she's damn good at it. I'll give you that."

"Know from first hand experience?" I teased already knowing the answer.

"Damn right! That girl can fuck with the best of them and lick cunt like I've never felt."

I leaned downward and bit a hard nipple through the fabric of her dress. In response, Lisa arched up into my mouth giving me more access. When I released it, she deftly reached up to snatch the neckline to yank it under first one and then the other massive melon. The whole process had a practiced quality that amused me to no end given that she must have done so many, many times before. However, I was after more than amusement tonight and swept down to recapture her nipple between my teeth. She had large nubs the size of big pencil erasers, and her areolas were the pronounce kind that stood out slightly from her gigantic tits. Both were a deep wine color that contrasted sharply with her mocha colored skin.

Meanwhile, my grinding against her had caused my dick to gradually be worked out of the waistband of my boxer briefs which rubbed against the slickness of Lisa's drenched twat. When it kept rubbing against her clit and combined with my oral mauling of her nipple, the stacked tramp below me went into a series of spasms as more mini orgasms wracked her body. Given my knowledge of what Stacy liked with her own huge tits, I decided to try use some of the tricks I regularly did with her.

As I continued to bite and lick one nipple, I released the other tit from my grip and gave it a light yet sharp smack. The effect was immediate. Lisa gasped in shock and arched her tit further up into my face as yet another small orgasm hit her. Growling in satisfaction I gave the free melon another sharp slap causing it to bounce against my face and settle back with a jiggle. My wife's slutty friends groaned and mewled as she presented her chest for more. Releasing the nipple in my mouth I sat up slightly to free my hands and clamped both nipples to tug them in a distention from her chest pulling them taut. Lisa's wide eyes stared up at me in total lust and surprise before I released them and gave both knockers a sharp crack with my open palms. That slaps made a harsh retort in the living room that was accompanied by my partner's squeal and moan.

"Rub your clit. Now!" I ordered Lisa which she leapt to obey as she yanked up the hem of her tight dress to fully expose her glistening cunt to my view before she obscured it with her fingers that frigged in a blur across her swollen nub. She also used her free arm to reach under and cradle her titanic boobs presenting them to me for further abuse. I obliged with another that slap, but this time I aimed it directly onto her areola and nipple of one tit before doing likewise to the other. Lisa gasped in hitching breaths as the pain in her tits combined with the pleasure in strumming her clit was quickly sending her over the edge. Finally, she flailed out to clutch the couch as the hardest climax yet made her go rigid and stop breathing. Many seconds passed before she let out a strangled gasp and sink back to the couch limply. Smirking, I let her lay there, eyes clenched tight and panting as she came down off her orgasm while I stood just long enough to fully free my dick as I slid my boxers off.

Then, I stooped long enough to pick Lisa up in a princess carry and tote her up the stairs to the bedroom I shared with my incredible wife. Gently, I deposited her on the soft mattress of the California king sized bed, and left her to continue to manage her breathing. I went over to the large screen TV that hung from the opposite wall and used the remote to access the teleconferencing feature of the device. It was a nice toy that I bought some time back that linked into the security system to access all of the cameras throughout the house as well as act as a giant tv phone which I now used while I waited for the call to go through. I knew that it was about three in the morning there, but I felt confident in getting a response since she was keeping odd hours for the trip.

I could just feel the goofy grin spread across my face when Stacy's sleepy face filled the screen. From the angle and view, I deduced that she had taken the video call from her tablet set up on the bedside stand of her hotel room. Her smile, though tired and confused was still the most gorgeous sight I had ever seen. "Baby? Is everything ok?"

"It is now, honey. I had a visit from Lisa earlier."

A truly wicked grin spread across her beautiful face as she settled back on the bed giving me a better view of the rest of her body. The silk sheet came up to her waist as her lace and silk nightie struggled to contain her impressive rack and her coppery red mane of hair fanned out across her pillow. "And what did she have to say?"

"I think you know what. She said something about the 'hands off' rule was gone and that all of your friends are free to come after me."

"I did warn you that if you didn't take advantage of your hallpass that I'd take action. You've really only got yourself to blame, baby," Stacy purred as I saw her hand drift under the sheet toward her crotch. I could tell when she tugged up her nightie and began touching her pussy. My wife grew wet easily, and I knew that the thought of what I would tell her was quickly moistening her.

"Yeah, I remember, but I also remember the rules of that hallpass. You said something about sending you pics and videos and telling you about what happened. If you roll back the house footage, you'll see that she and I talked for close to an hour before I gave her tits some attention for another one."

"Mmmmmm, I love how you use my titties, baby. I can just imagine how much Lisa's sensitive udders must've taken it. What happened next?"

"I took her upstairs to the bedroom and put her on the bed before I called you."

"What!?!" Stacy sat up abruptly. "You haven't fucked her yet? Where is she?"

Smirking, I adjusted the webcam to zoom out and take in the whole room. Turning, I noticed Lisa propped up on her elbows on the bed smiling toward Stacy on the TV and me. "Right here. You said you wanted to watch and see me fuck your friends, so I thought I'd call you and let you watch."

"Hi, X!" Lisa chimed in and waved toward my wife using the nickname she'd earned in college.

"Well, hi there, Lisa Lumps," Stacy answered with a grin. "Have you been having fun with my dear husband?"

While they talked, I walked toward the bed before climbing up and spreading Lisa's luscious thighs. Smiling wickedly at her, I lowered my mouth toward her crotch while she struggled to keep up her end of the conversation. "Oh Shit, X, your stories didn't do any justice to this fucker. He's made me nut about twenty times and ain't hardly touched my pussy yet."

Though my attention was focused on nibbling Lisa's thighs and teasing her again, I could just about guarantee that my wife was settling back to play with herself again as she talked. "Mmmmmm, he's very good at that. I told you as such. Lay back and enjoy because he's gonna spend a while teasing you before his tongue even touches your twat." I chuckled at Stacy knowing me so well. Meanwhile, Lisa was writhing her hips trying to get me to go ahead and lick her soaked crotch, but I continued to lick, nuzzle, and nibble, her thighs and the curve between the outer lips of her sex and where her thighs met her pelvis.

"Fuck!! Just lick it already, you bastard!" Lisa whined. "X, is he always this mean?"

"Only when he's trying to make you cum your head off. You must have said something to him to make him want to prove a point." Stacy's words came out in a pant confirming my belief that she was frigging her clit.

"I... I... Oh fuck, please lick it! I bet him I could make him tap out first. Oh shit, you're such a fucking tease!"

Stacy's delighted laughter filled my ears. "You fucked up, Lumps. I hope you didn't bet him anything big 'cause your gonna lose badly."

"Fuck you, bitch. He's gonna tap first!" Lisa hissed grabbing two fistfuls of my hair trying to jam my face into her cunt. Each time she almost succeeded, I'd shift at the last minute to one thigh or another or her navel. Increasingly, I began frustrating her to the point of screaming.

"Sorry, honey. You've already lost before you've begun. What'd you bet?"

Abruptly sitting up and causing Lisa to yell out in frustration, I answered, "We bet that the loser becomes the other's pet for a full twenty-four hours after the tap out."

"Oh, my fucking god!" my wife squealed. "That is so fucking hot that you're gonna be his pet for a day.

Lisa hissed in anger as she scrambled up onto all fours in front of me and clutched my dick. Grinning sensuously up at me, she gave the head a slow lick causing me to shudder in response. As much as Lisa was getting me going, the knowledge that Stacy was watching avidly had me fighting viciously not to cum to soon. I knew my own stamina and was confident that I'd be fucking my wife's friend for hours, but I didn't want my first nut to come too soon. Even though my back was to the TV screen, I was confident that Stacy had switched to another of the house cameras to get a better view of her friend tonguing my throbbing erection.

Slowly, Lisa glided her grip up and down my length as she hefted me up to expose my tightening nuts. Purred throatily, she began bathing them in her saliva. The sensations were amazing. The hot little slut was every bit as talented at oral as Stacy and Sophia which she prominently displayed when she popped one of my balls between her lips while still jacking my cock. The entire time, her eyes never left my face, and I watched them crinkle in amusement at my reactions to her oral and manual ministrations. Having felt generous enough to let her have some small measure of control for long enough, I reached down to clutch a handful of her braids. Lisa growled appreciatively in response and even slurped the other nut into her mouth to gorge herself on my whole sac.

I gasped in response but did not let that deter me. I gently yet firmly pressed her face harder against my crotch. I said a silent thank you to my wife for getting me into good hygiene early in our relationship. Thus, I regularly shaved my balls and kept my pubes trimmed down to a light fuzz. In addition, I thoroughly scrubbed myself every, single day. The fact that I worked in a climate controlled office just added to the lack of me sweating during the day. So, I was confident that Lisa had no compunctions having her face jammed into my crotch even after a long day at work. In fact, she wiggled her face side to side and tapped my dick on her face for good measure.

Keeping my grip on her braids, I swatted her hand off my dick as I pulled back to have my nuts spill from her lips with a wet pop. Grasping myself, I held her head steady as I slapped and rubbed my dick over every inch of her face. Then, I grazed it across her plump lips causing her to stretch them wide in invitation which was exactly what I had been going for. With a sharp thrust, I pushed into her wet heat as her tongue fluttered to caress the underside of my shaft. My scalp tingled at the amazing sensations of Lisa's hot mouth, and I fought not to cum.

Soon, I gave her short, shallow thrusts to get her accustomed to my length and girth while also testing her gag reflex. I should have known better than to believe she or any of my wife's clique would have any problems. Mewling piteously, the stacked tramp tried to pull against my grip in an attempt to stuff me into her throat. Amused, I let her go further and hissed when she inhaled me to the root in one go. To remind her who was in charge, I held her there making her work hard to hold her breath as the seconds ticked by. Finally, she tapped my thigh, but I held her there for a few more seconds before pulling her off. She croaked hoarsely as she drew in a deep lungful of air and had a copious amount of drool pour out of her mouth onto the bedspread. A long thick strand of her saliva linked between her swollen lips and the tip of my throbbing member.

I let her have a few more breaths before shoving her open mouth back on my cock. Ravenously, the slut sucked hard as I pumped her head rough and fast. Soon, the room was filled with the sloppy noises of her struggling to suck me and keep up with the pace I set. When I was satisfied with her oral skills, I once again pulled her mouth off of me and use my grip on her braids to direct her to lay on her back.

"Push those fucking tits together, slut," I growled as I straddled her ribs. Wide-eyed, Lisa nodded and gripped the outer sides of her fat boobs to shove them into a deep, warm valley of soft flesh. Across the room, the TV's speakers emitted the strangled gasps and cries of my wife. Glancing up, I saw that she had adjusted the tablet on to the mattress. She had also thrown back the covers and placed it between her legs after yanking up her nightie. Thus, I was treated to the familiar sight of her soaked cunt as three fingers of one hand pistoned inside and two fingers of the other hand blurred across her swollen clit at the top of her wetness. Her desperate, wild face moaned wantonly above her heaving tits with every strangled gasp. I knew from long experience that she was at the edge of explosion. When she noticed me looking up at her, her hips jerked in a spasm.

Never breaking eye contact with my wife, I grinned at her and thrust forward. Stacy and Lisa both cried out as my seven inches disappeared into the tits of the slut beneath me. Even though the feeling of Lisa's tits was absolutely amazing, I was able to completely fend off any orgasm because I was so focused on watching my wife bring herself to a shrieking eruption. So massive was her orgasm that the screen blurred when she squirted all over her tablet, the bed, and herself. Even Lisa craned her head in shocked curiosity at all the caterwauling Stacy was doing.

Not wanting the slut to forget who was in control and whom she should focus her attention on, I shifted into a more vertical position as I continued to pump my hidden cock in her titflesh. Reaching back, I slapped her thighs open which she instinctively obey without conscious thought. Once I had easy access, I plunged the two middle fingers of my right hand into Lisa's sloppily wet cunt. Not realizing just how excited she had been, I was caught a little off guard when she too shrieked and convulsed in another orgasm. Grinning in triumph, I fingered her hard and fast while still fucking her soft tits which she fought to keep pressed together for me as pleasure wracked her body.

I was amused as hell as Lisa descended into a cumdrunk blubbering mess as I witnessed Stacy snatch up her tablet and lewdly lick her juices off of the camera and screen. I surprised my wife's friend further when I yanked my dick from her valley in midstroke and hopped back to kneel between her splayed thighs. I gave her brain no time to process the sudden shift before I scooped the backs of her knees into the crooks of my elbows and buried me cock fully into her in one thrust. She went dead silent and stopped breathing as her biggest orgasm yet detonated through her. I knew this because her cunt clamped down hard almost dislodging me as her entire body went rigid.

Mercilessly, I still never gave her time to recover as I began to pound her deep and hard. I was immensely satisfied to witness her eyes actually roll back in her head as a hitching ragged breath finally croaked in her and she expelled it in a primal shriek. The sounds of moans and cries coming from the TV told me that Stacy had resumed fucking herself to another orgasm.

Lisa gibbered and blubbered nonsensically as I fucked her hard, the slapping of our flesh accompanying the squelching of Stacy's fingering. As much as I adored watching my wife's big tits flopping around when I fucked her, witnessing Lisa's massive orbs jiggling and rotating with each impact of my dick into her messy cunt was an awe-inspiring sight. I drank in the spectacle as I furious pounded myself in and out of her grasping twat. The entire time, Lisa's spasmed uncontrollably as she flailingly clutched the bedspread and even clawed at my arms. Actual tears began to stream from her eyes as she could not contain all the climaxes exploding through her.

Feeling particularly evil, I waited until she seemed to finally getting handle on the overwhelming pleasure before I reached down and started frigging her clit as I continued to pummel her cunt. The effect was immediate. Lisa's legs locked around my waist and her lower back arched off of the bed while her massive melons slid upward to almost obscure her face while she shrieked herself hoarse. Her hands batted at me and fought to slap my fingers away from her clit.

I was at last rewarded with Lisa's right hand slapping my chest repeatedly. Weakly, her voice abused from all the screaming she croaked, "Stop... please stop... you... you fucking... win... just... just stop... goddamnit... please..."

At these words of victory, I slowed my pace until I was gliding smoothly in and out of her at a sedate pace so that I could allow her to recover. Gradually, Lisa's breathing stabilized into a steady rhythm instead of hitched gasping. When she could focus her vision again, my wife's friend gazed up at me with a mixture of annoyance and awe. Her features held a look of knowing defeat but was tinged with an element of not being that upset about it. I smiled down at her in a friendly manner as I leaned down to graze my lips over hers tenderly. Our soft moment was interrupted by the exhausted voice of Stacy.

"God, I want to finish watching this so bad, but I can hardly hold my eyes open anymore. I've cum too much to stay awake anymore."

Lisa and I turned to look over at the TV as I said, "It's ok, honey. Get some sleep. The security system will record all the action so you can watch it later. I love you."

Stacy's smile was amazing. "I love you, too, baby. Be sure to glaze that big-titted bitch like a Krispey Kreme doughnut. I want pics on my phone when I wake up."

I chuckled as Lisa looked confused. "Now that I have my own little pet, I'm thinking that I'm gonna call in sick tomorrow."

Reminded of her defeat and having to pony up on the bet, Lisa said, "Enjoy it while you can. I know your tricks and will win next time."

I picked up the pace to hammer Lisa again so I could fulfill my wife's wishes and grinned knowing that the slut would lose and give me her body again.

12