Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 04.5

Story Info
Stacy deals with the fallout of her colleague's immaturity.
4.6k words
4.16
14.2k
17

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 4.5: The Greatest Of These

_____

Having finally had enough, Stacy confronts her coworkers about their behavior and turns the tables on them. After some veiled threats and pointed comments, she manages to get them to back off while she tries to salvage her trip.

_____

Once again, I just want to thank everyone who not only reads my work but also takes the time to comment on them and to message me. I read everything both good and bad.

As in everything I've had to post lately, I feel beholden to go ahead and start with the standard disclaimer. Like I keep saying over and over again, this is a work of fiction. If what I write isn't to your liking, there are literally hundreds of other writers with thousands of works. You're sure to find something to your taste. Also, just as I've said time and again, trolls must beware. I do maintain the comment section and delete anything overtly antagonistic. I welcome any criticism so long as it is polite and/or constructive. Blatantly hostile comments (ex. cuck shit, you suck, etc.) have no place here. That's not to say that I don't read them. In fact, I get quite a lot of laughter at the inanity of most trolling posts before deleting them. They just don't hurt me.

As I've done recently with my postings of Relative Perversions, I want to apologize for the lengthy delay in new material. Life always finds a means of getting in the way. Plus, the further I get into each story, the more ideas I come up with and want to include. Lately, my chapters end up being in the neighborhood of thirty to fifty pages in Word. Not to mention the fact that I'm taking some of the criticism of my grammar to heart and have been trying to take more time to proofread my works before submitting them. Plus, I'm adding new work in the form of a couple of new series which will have connections to this series and the RP one.

This is not to try to seem cool and have a "shared universe". Actually, the more ideas I come up with, the more I like ones where characters and themes crossover among my stories.

I want to thank everyone who has offered their appreciation and support of my work. I would be doing this regardless of the favorites, stars, and comments. I love to write and just post it here to get it out there. However, I do want my readers to know that I appreciate all of the support that they give me. I not only read every comment and message, I also check out the profiles of everyone who comments, favorites, and follows me.

Keep reading everyone. There are plenty of surprises coming.

_____

[Loving Wives] (Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual Female, Husband Watching, Video Chat, Voyeurism, Wife)

_____

Stacy stretched languorously as she came fully awake. After the stress of the previous day and the subsequent self-imposed work session to finish the documents and files she'd been working on before all hell had broken loose, she had crashed hard when she hit the bed. The good news she'd gotten from her family's lawyer as well as her heart to heart with her adoring husband had also made great strides in lifting her anxiety.

Today was Saturday, and she would've had no work today anyway even if she hadn't been put on a sort of suspension. She had yet to really check her company email after Etienne's childish and stupid attempt to get revenge for turning him down ever since he had arrived in Dubai. She just didn't want to deal with all the bullshit at the moment. So, she resolved to take the day for herself and catch up on her own personal porn story going on at home.

Stacy practically tore her nightie off in her haste to get comfortable for what she was about to watch. Though her suite had a perfectly good smart TV in her bedroom which she could upload the security feed from her house back in America, she didn't want to trust it in case someone just happened to hack into it. True, her tablet wasn't that much safer, but she trusts the device more than one that she was unfamiliar with. So, she settled on a comfortable mound of pillows with her trusty tablet and logged onto her home's server.

Given the time difference and sheer distance, not to mention crossing international lines, it took a few minutes to access the feed. Since it was early morning at her hotel, the horny wife knew that it would be the middle of the night at her house. She wasn't interested in just walking into the middle of the action, she liked savoring the build up just as much.

Once she found the recording she wanted, Stacy laid back more into the pillows and started strumming her clit. She watched the whole build up when Gabriel and Rachel got home and their stamina testing antics. By the time they had progressed to her Latina friend getting deep dicked anally, the overheated wife had made herself nut close to a dozen times and had fingers in both her twat and ass. Each time she recovered from a particularly hard orgasm, she would fast forward or rewind to her favorite parts and repeat the lusty process all over again.

The only reason she stopped was when she got a text from Sophia. Doing the mental math, Stacy became instantly worried and her libido died a swift death. Her best friend absolutely never woke before eleven on her off days and rarely did on work days since her appointments were usually afternoon or evening ones by her own design. The fact that she was texting her at eight local time had Stacy scared.

The two besties spent close to an hour discussing Sophia's nausea and trying to pin down what she could have eaten or been exposed to that would have her puking her guts up. The more they talked, the more Stacy calmed down since the hurlings didn't seem too serious. Still, she pestered the shit out of her friend to get rest and plenty of fluids.

This in turn started the ribald jokes about Sophia wishing she could get some more of Gabe's fluids, to which Stacy heartily agreed.

In the middle of their conversation, Raina and Molly chimed in completely pissed off. Raina was in the middle of a crisis with three of the bands she managed having one disaster after another while a fourth was threatening to dump her if she didn't pander to them more. The explosive redhead was absolutely livid and began asking her friends how much bail was on a multiple homicide in case they sent her one more text. Luckily, Sophia was feeling well enough to put her PR skills to good use as well as her best friend ones to sooth the volatile woman.

This left Stacy to deal with Molly. The woman was an editing and visual effect genius. When she had been in middle school, she had been filming and editing her own movies that actually made small waves on the international indie scene. The older she got the more she perfected her craft. The only thing that stood in the way of writing her own ticket in the movie industry were her gender and her unique physical peculiarity. Such was the case now.

Molly actually called Stacy, and the normally calm and peaceful woman spent close to an hour screaming into the phone venting about a studio head trying to use her condition to push publicity on his movie like she was some kind of freak. It was a familiar problem that never failed to piss off Stacy as much as Molly. All she could do was lend a sympathetic ear and offer encouragement. In the end, it was Molly's battle to fight no matter how much Stacy wanted to help her friend.

Molly was livid since it had been her turn to be with Gabe this weekend, and she would need a few days to do damage control and possibly get a lawyer involved.

As always during such a crisis, the entire clique of friends ended up on a group chat so that they could all talk things out. Sympathy and encouragement was offered all around for Sophia, Raina, and Molly's problems. It might have been the perfect time for Stacy to share some of her burden with her best friends, but she held back. She wanted to see how the plans she set into motion played out before she told anyone about Etienne and Gunter's antics.

All the women vented and offered suggestions to the various problems while talking trash the way only true lifelong friends could get away with. By the end, the three women in dire straits were feeling better but still irritated. It was then that the bartering began.

Stacy sat back and laughed as she watched her best friends in the world throwing bribes and favors left and right in a bidding war for the chance to get a crack at her husband. In the end, Lisa and Rachel damn near sold everything short of their souls to get next dibs at him. The lewd wife wondered how Gabe would handle having repeat fucks with first Lisa and then Rachel the next day. She couldn't wait to see.

Once the session wound down, Stacy closed down all her devices and headed to the suite's spacious bathroom. It was nowhere near as good as her custom made one back home, but it came in pretty well all the same. She decided to take a relaxing shower to wash the cumfunk off her as well as the anxiety sweat her friends' problems had generated. She had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her voluptuous body when she heard the distinct sound of her tablet chiming for a video chat.

She raced to the bedroom and flopped on the plush mattress as she hurriedly accepted the request. In almost no time at all, the face that never failed to melt her heart filled the screen. Inwardly, the determined wife vowed to move heaven and earth to finish her assignment as fast as possible, so she could get back to the man she loved. She saw the moment Gabe noticed the conflicting thoughts passing through her own eyes and switched to vixen mode to forestall any questions.

"Hey, baby," she purred. Suddenly, she noticed both Lisa and Rachel sitting on the bed in the background and became confused. "What's up?"

"I called to tell you that Lisa and Rachel have come by with some interesting news."

"Wait, both of them came over?" Stacy began quickly replaying the bidding war and the conversations over in her head trying frantically to remember if they had mentioned both going over at the same time. She had assumed that they would take turns.

"Yup, and as I'm sure you've guessed, they both want to fuck me."

"I talked with everyone earlier about what's going on. I know my bitches are pissed that things are kinda fucked up right now. I just wasn't expecting both Lisa and Rachel to come over."

Just as she could do with her friends, Stacy seemed to have an entire unspoken conversation with the love of her life by eye contact alone. She saw everything clearly. He was nervous about what this entailed and wanted her take on it. He was telling her that if she even gave a hint that she didn't like the idea, he'd quash the whole event in a heartbeat. At the same time, she conveyed just how touched she was by his thoughtfulness and just how much she truly and absolutely loved him. All of this took place in just a second or two while her friends sat clueless and worried looking in the background.

"Ummmm, carina, did we do something wrong?"

Stacy felt so bad for her friends. She saw their nervousness clearly. They were worried that they might have betrayed their best friend's trust, and that hurt them more than anything else. The fact that they both wanted to fuck her husband was clear, but they would swear him off forever if it meant losing Stacy's friendship. The emotional wife almost burst into tears at knowing she had such good friends and a wonderful husband waiting for her back home.

"No, Rache, baby. You haven't done anything wrong. It's just that..."

Since she seemed unable to express all the emotional implications of the situation, Gabe took over. "You see,other than my actual virginity, Stacy has been there for every one of my sexual first. Every kind of position, anal, facials, titfucking, public sex, the list goes on. She was my first for everything, and that's kinda been a big deal for us in our relationship.

"Now, though, she's hundreds of miles away, and the two of you are here."

Lisa gaped in shock as she seemed to finally catch on to what was twisting the couple up in knots. "Wait a minute! Are you saying that you've never done a threesome?"

Rachel still seemed to be a little slow on the uptake as she looked back and forth asking, "So what?"

Stacy finally found her voice though to her it sounded like it cracked a couple of times. "So, the two of you are wanting to do a threesome with my husband, and he's conflicted about it because it will be a first that we won't be able to share together."

Honesty had always been a foundation of their relationship, and Gabe was honest with his wife now. "I won't lie, honey. I do want to fuck the two of them, but I feel weird about my first threesome not being with you. I wanted to talk with you about the situation because I refuse to do anything that you won't like. I love you and won't betray you at all. That's another reason why I called, I won't hide something like this from you."

Stacy fidgeted nervously as she knew that she was keeping something from Gabe. Even though she had every intention to tell him about it when the time was right, the whole situation made her uncomfortable.

Lisa spoke up, "Stace, didn't you think something like this would happen?"

"Honestly, no, I didn't. When I set this whole hallpass thing up, I figured that all of you girls would come over and take turns with Gabe. I never considered that something like this would happen where more than one of you would come over to fuck him together.

"Don't get me wrong. I find it hot as hell to think of my wonderful stud fucking two of you sluts into submission and want to watch that happen. I just feel weird about not being there for one of Gabe's firsts. I'm not mad at any of you at all. I'm just a little sad is all."

As always, the love of her life seemed to know just the right thing to say to reassure her. "Honey, we don't have to do anything. I can hang out with them and not fuck them, if that's what you'd like. You know you can trust me on that."

Stacy beamed brightly as she turned to mush inside. "I know, baby. I trust you completely and know that if it came down to it, you really would sit there boring the hell out of Rachel while you and Lisa gabbed about nerd stuff."

The reassured wife almost descended into fit of giggles as Lisa protested, "Hey!' and scowled.

"Seriously, though, I know that you'd spend the night hanging out and not fucking two super hawt chicks like my besties. Most guys would be lying to their wives in this situation, but you aren't and that's why I trust you. I love you forever, baby, so I just need to get over myself. As much as I'd like to be there for everyone of your nasty firsts, it's unrealistic to expect it.

"Baby, you've got my blessing to pound those two sluts into unconsciousness. I'll just watch and diddle my twat waiting for the time when I can watch up close and maybe even join in."

"God, I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, stud. Now, get to fucking that pair of curvy sluts. I'll be watching." Stacy blew him a wet kiss and grinned mischievously as she saw Lisa and Rachel creeping up behind the unsuspecting Gabriel. She laughed in delight as he was taken of guard and yanked to the bed.

Her laughter faded into moans as her fingers involuntarily strummed her pussy lips while she watched the pair smother her husband in flesh.

Then, she thundered through another orgasm as she watched two of her best friends service the cock she loved so well in spectacular double blowjob. She had seen the pair choreograph such and act before on lots of guys, but never on the man she loved. Rather than feel the type of jealousy most women would, Stacy was only jealous that she couldn't jump in and join the two.

She had seen the duo share a guy many times and knew the unspoken cues that they shared, so she began jamming her fingers deep inside herself when she knew what was coming next. Sure enough, Rachel plopped her massive donk on Gabe's face while Lisa squatted down on his pole to ride him froggy style. The horny wife banged herself to a few more moaning nuts before the pair started bantering back and forth. When they started talking about making her husband tap out, the competitive streak in her rose up.

She laughed, "You silly sluts still have no idea who you're fucking with. My money's on my sweetie."

Always one to engage Stacy no matter how many times she lost, Lisa groaned, "Bet that up then, bitch. No way he lasts longer than us."

"Hmmmmm, you already got to play the bad girl pet the last time you lost. Whatcha wanna put up this time when you lose?" Stacy purred as a small orgasm clenched her cunt at the thought.

She should have also known that the fiery Latina would not back down from a bet either as she spat out, "You on, perrita! He loses an' he's our personal dildo whenever we want for a month!"

The delighted wife laughed not just at her friends' foolishness but at her husband squirming under Rachel's ass obviously wanting to get a word into the bet. "Done! So, when you bitches lose, that means you both stay at our house for a month and are our personal fucktoys to use however we want."

"Hold up, queen bitch!" Lisa groaned while still squat bouncing on Gabe's dick. The whole effect lessened the sternness in her voice more than a little. "How'd you get to benefit from this? Fine, we'll do that, but when he loses, that means you're our personal cunt-eater for the same month."

With all kinds of lewd thoughts running through her head at the possibilities and never slowing her plunder of her own cunt, Stacy responded, "I'd do that anyway, but sure. Besides, you silly sluts ain't gonna win anyway, so I'll go shopping today for some custom collars for you to wear around the house."

The orgasming wife grinned when she heard her husband's muffled voice announce, "Ok, if you three are done, it's my turn to do the fucking."

Stacy enjoyed the spectacle as the trio repositioned themselves to give Gabe a chance to do some of the work. When she saw him glace over at her, Stacy swiveled her hips in a circle waving her twat at him in a tease of what he would get when she finally returned home. She grinned evilly when she saw him go retrieve her bottle of lube from her nightstand eager to see whose ass he would fuck. Considering the mountain of cheeks that Rachel was displaying, it was a no-brainer.

True to her word, Stacy spent later that day in the local market and found an expert leatherworker who could do the work that she requested. She spent two hours going over the design with him perfecting it as well as making sure that the sizing was correct. Though the area was quite conservative, the man was accustomed to married couples seeking such items, and Stacy's status as an outsider did not concern him in the least. Once the items were ordered and the shipping information given so that they could be delivered immediately, she wandered the market and allowed herself to finally relax some of the last of her stress away.

Feeling much better, she returned to her hotel around early afternoon but was still somewhat restless. Images of what Gabe had done to two of her best friends danced across her imagination, but she didn't want to go back to her room to frig herself at that moment. She was already playing with herself more than an internet trolling incel. Changing from her shopping clothes, she spotted the simple one piece bathing suit that she'd packed on a whim.

Though the sexpot wife was more accustomed to wearing bikinis (the skimpier, the better), she knew that such things would have been frowned upon even before the lewd bombshell that Etienne had dropped on her life. She had bought the item in case she found a chance to swim in a female-only pool should she find one. However, her current hotel furnished a private pool upon the roof that was enclosed in two way glass to let in plenty of sunlight but mirrored to prevent outside eyes from spying on guests. Feeling adventurous, Stacy donned the bathing suit. It strained mightily against her bountiful curves but somehow managed to contain them and give an air of modesty. Satisfied that she wouldn't cause a commotion, the curvy businesswoman donned a modest robe and sandals while grabbing her phone and tablet as well as her room card.

12