All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 04.5'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well the day was going great till

Really can’t you just write a story that doesn’t need to have so many chapters. The more chapters you write the weaker the stories become. And this is not helping and why can’t you write a story that doesn’t need help from the other category’s you need to keep your story only on loving wife and not having to use the lesbian or voyeur category’s to help you . As I said if you had just written your story with out using any of the other category’s and not keep up this chapter things. You might have been on to a winner. But no the more you kept on doing this chapter garbage you started to ruin your stories 95% of the these stories you should never have written them . You should have turned them into other stories and you might of got a better response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon can suck it

Im hooked on this series. Ive loved all of it, and my only gripe has been the year between the last chunk, and this chapter. You sir, are singly responsible for me checking literotica for new content. Every. Single. Day. For the past 14 months or so. Soo, anon can suck it, and just not read your work. I, for one, hope this thing keeps chugging along for a while. Stacy is a friggin dream gal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s back!

I’m so glad to see you back! I’ve been checking for more since i discovered your work mid 2019. I’m not sure what I’m looking forward to most, but considering I think hermaphrodites with breasts have the best sexual characteristics, It’s safe to say I’ll love molly, and her probably giant shlong. I’m also going to love whatever punishment awaits those two rapist scumbags. I have ideas, but not many hate rapists as much as I do. I love your work and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story. Just found this series and power read through it.

Authors writing is great and I had tons of fun reading this. Some people don't like the unbelievability of the neverending orgasms, how every girl has massive tits, etc, but it's a story. If they can't have a little suspension of disbelief then maybe you should stick to the nonfiction section. Honestly (personally) I normally enjoy girls that don't have quite so enormous breasts as depicted, but I found the rest of the story awesome enough where I didn't even care. I say that Not to say that he should change that part of his writing (as that's only my Personal preference), I only say it to emphasize that his writing is good enough to make me not care about that specific preference. I think the author does a great job of balancing the unbelievable situations/sizes/stamina/etc with the more realistic emotional development between characters. Sorry for my rambly comment. Keep it up Bishopmalcom08. I'm happy to have stumbled across this one, and glad to see I found it as you picked it back up again.

travelleruktravellerukabout 4 years ago
Glad to see you back

Been waiting for the next instalment far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So happy!

So happy that you are ok and back to writing. I've been periodically checking for updates since i first read through last year. Can't wait for more updates. You are by far one of the best writers in here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this series

This is a great series would love to hear some more about stacey’s slutty past and she gets an actual hall pass while gebe watches.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

So all of a sudden, no new installments. I guess that this will go unfinished....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you sure Gabe wants to give Stacy a hall-pass? Stacy gave him one to control who he fucked while she was gone. This eliminated Gabe fucking strangers, and possibly messing up her marriage. It would appear Stacy has no immediate interest in any man except her Gabe, so she has given him more pussy than the average guy gets in a lifetime. All the readers have an opinion, but it's been over two years since BM wrote this, so our writer is finished with this series or waiting to see how the readers want this to go . Obviously, Stacy comes home, a winner which puts her high up with her company. Does she stay with them, or move on to the offer she got while overseas? The job seems to take a high powered turn, lots of travel to foreign countries, and Gabe may not want to buy into that lifestyle. Gabe wants her pussy at home, so Stacy must choose, and that is what makes this a great series, and we must encourage our author to add several move chapters to this story. Well written, and edited. Please keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like both sides of the stories, but I was hoping Stacy would have gotten revenge and those 2 schmucks arrested and lost everything... I hope to see more of this story since it looks like 4 5 is the last part written

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Damn, I can't believe there are no more chapters. I don't even care about which women Gabe has sex with. I want to know the resolution of Stacy's business trip!

robdh51robdh51about 2 years ago

Excellent writing, sorry to see it has not been continued to the finish that the author earlier promised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best a Loving wife stories I have ever read. Most stories I read in the loving wife section are definitely not about loving wives. Literotica should have a section called crazy cheating wife that I fucked over on and got Evan with and did not actually have sex with her. Keep up the great writing and keep the love up between Stacy and Gabe with all the erotica. Looking forward to more chapters of this story.

tarkabukktarkabukk12 months ago

I’m enjoying this series very much

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree with miket, mainly wish this series showed the 2 dickwads get the bad karma they deserve,

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm083 months agoAuthor

Sorry for the long delay, everyone. Life has been such a cockblock lately for writing. I promise that I will finish this story, but I'm working on resolving Relative Perversions first. Thank you everyone for your patience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES