Best Wingman Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I wouldn't last much longer with everything that had happened, and the only reasons I'd made it to this point were from taking a break while the girls sixty-nined, and having a decent amount of alcohol in my system. I hoped I could make Jasmine cum soon, as I didn't want to climax before her.

With my sister now off of the top of her, I could take in the entirety of Jasmine's spectacular body as she lay spread-eagle in front of me. I watched my own cock piston in and out of her pink pussy for a moment, then drew my eyes slowly up her body until I got to her plentiful breasts. I reached out to grab one, but my hand was batted away before I got there.

Sarah had recovered from her orgasm, and was now climbing back on top of Jasmine, but this time the other way around. She swung her leg over Jasmine's stomach and straddled her, facing away from me, before bending down to make out with her again.

As Sarah bent over on all fours in front of me, her ass pointed towards me, allowing me to view her opened holes close-up. She scooted back slightly, meaning I could no longer reach Jasmine's hips to grip onto as I drilled into her. From this angle, it almost looked like I was fucking my sister doggystyle, and with not being able to reach Jasmine to hold onto any more, I grabbed onto Sarah's hips instead.

The fantasy of fucking my own sister played out in my mind as I massaged and squeezed Sarah's hips and buttocks. I almost didn't notice the pale skinned hand of my sister that snaked down Jasmine's body to begin rubbing above her opening, giving her double the pleasure and bringing her closer to orgasm.

I was glad Sarah was now helping Jasmine towards her climax, as my own began to build. I could feel the movement of my sister's hand in my dick as it rubbed vigorously in small circles above the lips I was sliding in and out of. It was obviously doing a good job, as just before my own orgasm took over, I felt Jasmine begin to vibrate as she suddenly went quiet, before bursting into a cacophony of primal noises as she came.

I shot my load inside of her, while gripping my sister's hips and holding her against me. I could feel the wetness of her dripping cunt press up against my lower stomach as I imagined that's where my dick was buried.

My own orgasm subsided before Jasmine's did, and I felt my knees go weak as I slipped out of her. Sarah continued to help her finish, and used her fingers to replace my cock, as she plunged them into Jasmine's freshly-fucked pussy.

I collapsed onto the bed next to the girls, and Jasmine's orgasm finally seemed to come to an end as she grabbed Sarah's wrist and pushed it away and out of her spent pussy. Sarah rolled over onto the bed on the other side of Jasmine, and brought up her hand for inspection. It was covered in a mixture of Jasmine's pussy juice and my cum.

"It's quite a mess down there," she said as she held out her fingers to Jasmine.

Jasmine grabbed her arm and brought it to her face, before sucking Sarah's fingers into her mouth, clearly enjoying the taste of the sticky mixture. Sarah slowly withdrew her finger's from Jasmine's mouth, and then went in for a kiss. I watched in disbelief as my sister passionately made out with Jasmine after she had just sucked my cum off of her fingers.

After a few moments, Jasmine pulled away from Sarah and turned to kiss me too. We were all exhausted from the fuck-fest we'd just had and laid still for a while, catching our breath.

"I think maybe we should get under the covers, I'm getting a bit chilly," Sarah's voice meekly sounded out from behind Jasmine.

We all got up and squeezed into the bed under the duvet, then gently drifted off as we all spooned with Jasmine in the middle.

I awoke to the sound of a quiet fumbling, and opened my eyes to see Jasmine pulling down her shirt as she finished getting dressed. She looked over to me as I moved and realised I was awake.

"Hey," she whispered, "I was trying not to wake you."

"Are you going?" I asked back, as it was clear she was getting ready to leave.

"Yeah. Thanks for last night, I had a really great time. I have to go now though, I've got work this afternoon."

"Can I get your number or something?"

Jasmine smiled and crouched down next to me, so that our faces were level as I was still lying in bed.

"Last night was really fun, but let's just keep it to that. It's great that you can bring someone into your bedroom and share what you both have with them, but I don't want to come between you and complicate your relationship."

"Oh no, Sarah and I are..." I cut myself off as I realised what I was about to say.

Jasmine took my sudden silence as apprehension, and just smiled then kissed me gently on the lips.

"Say bye to Sarah for me."

I sat up as she walked out the room, then I heard the front door close a few moments later.

Sitting up and leaning back, I sighed. As brilliant as last night was, I couldn't help but think if I'd met Jasmine while by myself, she wouldn't have left so quickly this morning, or she'd at least have left me her number before going. If she hadn't thought Sarah and I were a couple, maybe she'd want to see me again. Although, if it wasn't for Sarah, I would probably have never met her.

I felt a movement next to me, as Sarah groaned and turned over to face me.

"Where's Jasmine?" she croaked.

"Gone."

Sarah closed her eyes again and sighed, "Are you still naked?"

I couldn't remember getting up during the night and putting something on, but still felt the need to check by moving my hand down to feel if I was wearing underwear. I was not.

"Yeah."

"Me too."

The thought of being naked in bed with my sister as she was also naked awakened my cock, and I felt it pressing up against the duvet as I began to get hard.

It was a few minutes before one of us spoke again. During the silence, my mind went back to the night before and everything we had done. Visions of Jasmine sucking my cock, and the feeling of her warm, wet pussy engulfing me swirled around in my mind. But the one image at the front of it all was my sister cumming right in front of me as we shared Jasmine, in a display of raw taboo passion.

"Are my clothes over there?" Sarah suddenly asked out of nowhere, pointing over to my side of the bed.

"Yeah, but I'd have to get up to reach them," I replied, holding the duvet to me as I stretched to see them, "same with mine."

Even after everything that happened last night, neither of us wanted to get up first and let the other one see them naked. It was as though the events of night before were so surreal, that it had all been some sort of strange shared dream.

I was getting uncomfortably hot under the duvet. The thermostat for the heating in our house was set way too high for my liking, as our mum liked it that way. When we'd gotten home last night, the heating had been off for a few hours as it was the middle of the night, so it was more tolerable. But now it was approaching late morning and it had been on for a while, the room was becoming stifling.

Another minute passed with neither of us making a move.

"Oh fuck it!" Sarah snapped.

I felt the duvet snatched from me as my sister threw it off the bed, revealing the both of us. In the same moment, Sarah jumped up and out of the bed.

Sarah stood before me, fully nude. She extended her arms out, confidently showing off her naked body. "Done!" she proudly beamed.

I froze for a moment, and stared at my naked sister as she once again showed off her body to me.

"Oh!" Sarah's eyes widened as she stared back at me, and I looked down to where she was focussed. My erection was on full display, and I shot my hands down in a futile attempt to cover it.

Sarah just started laughing, "Bit late for that little brother! Or should I say big brother?"

She was right, it did seem a bit pointless to cover up now. I sighed and let my hands fall to my sides.

Sarah kept focussed on my hard cock, "Is that because of your sexy, naked, big sister?" she teased.

"No!" I lied, "It's just morning wood, it's just what happens to guys."

"Right, of course it is," Sarah quipped back sarcastically, "anyway, I'm off in the shower. Be a good little brother and get us some coffee while I'm in there, will you?"

I needed a coffee myself, so agreed to make Sarah one and headed off downstairs to make some. I stopped by my own bedroom on the way, grabbing my robe for a bit of modesty, and just in case the neighbours could see into the kitchen.

I filled up the kettle and put it on to boil, then went to the downstairs toilet to relieve myself as it was boiling. I was still painfully hard when I opened my robe, and willed my dick to go down to allow me to urinate. It took a while, but eventually it got to the point where I was able to do my business before heading back into the kitchen. I made up a large cafetière of coffee and grabbed two mugs from the cupboard.

Getting back to Sarah's room, I decided we should probably talk about the events of last night, and put the mugs and cafetière down on her bedside table, then returned to my position on her bed and waited for her.

It was still stiflingly hot in my sister's room, and I was getting sweaty just from lying still in my robe. I hadn't cleaned myself up last night after the mess of our smutty little threesome, and was starting to feel sticky and uncomfortable.

I removed my robe and picked up the boxers that I had been wearing last night from the floor, for at least a sliver of modesty. There was a large crusty patch on them, that I assumed was dried pre-cum. Obviously, putting them back on wasn't ideal, and I considered just staying naked while in Sarah's room. It did seem a bit pointless after all, Sarah had already seen everything.

As I lowered the boxers from my eyeline, I noticed Sarah in the doorway, her body wrapped in a towel, while a smaller one wrapped around her head.

"Didn't expect you to still be in here, and definitely didn't expect you to still be naked! Not complaining though," Sarah said, looking slightly surprised as she walked over to her mirror. I noticed her eyes were focussed on my dick once again, which was still at ease since I had willed it to go down.

"Well, you keep it bloody warm in here don't you?" I watched as she released her hair from its wrapping, and started combing through it as it was still damp. "I thought maybe we should talk about last night," I said, dropping the soiled boxers as Sarah was already back in the room while I was naked anyway. I went and laid back down in my previous spot on the bed.

Sarah continued what she was doing as she stared into the mirror, "It was fun wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah, I suppose it was, but it shouldn't really have happened."

Sarah didn't say anything for a few moments, as she finished up what she was doing in the mirror before turning around to face me.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" she asked, with a muted expression.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, but we're siblings. We shouldn't really be having threesomes together."

Sarah tutted and rolled her eyes, "It's not like we did anything with each other, and it's not like we planned it. I tried to get away and leave you two alone once we got back to the house. I was going to go and make you two drinks then disappear off, but you had to take over! Then while you were gone, Jasmine just sort of started kissing me, and I sure as hell wasn't going to stop her!"

I stayed silent for a moment as I thought about things. If the plan all along was for Jasmine to come back to ours just to sleep with me, then why would she start kissing Sarah when I was out of the room?

"What did you and Jasmine talk about when you were at the bar?" I asked, "Before you both came back and Jasmine said 'I've never done this before'?"

Sarah sighed and broke eye contact with me, her eyes searched around the room as she told me unconvincingly, "We talked about her coming back here."

"Just coming back here? That was it?"

Sarah kept her gaze fixed on the floor as she paused, "We talked about coming back here and having a threesome."

"What the fuck, Sarah? Your plan all along was having a threesome with your own brother?!"

"No no no, I know how it sounds, but let me explain! So, it started when we were talking about make-up, I knew she was into me, but also that she thought we were a couple, so..."

"Hang on," I interrupted, "I don't remember you talking about make-up."

"Yeah, that's because you kept disappearing into your own little world, and I had to keep pulling you back into the conversation!"

"Ah, right." I felt a bit sheepish as I knew she was right.

"She commented on my make-up and said I looked beautiful, and that you were lucky to have me, then we both looked at you and you were just staring off into space. Don't you remember me hitting you to snap you out of it?"

I thought back to the night before in the bar, and remembered Sarah thumping me then rolling her eyes as I clearly had no idea what the girls had been talking about.

"Anyway," Sarah continued, "when we were at the bar, I asked her what she thought about you, because even though I thought she was beautiful, I was trying to get you laid, not me. She said you seemed really sweet and that we made a good looking couple. So with her being so convinced we were a couple, I told her we had an open relationship and asked her if she wanted to come back to ours, meaning she could have sex with you. I never mentioned a threesome, but then she just said, 'I've never been in a threesome before, but I've always wanted to try it.' So it was clear she was hooked on the idea; you saw how excited and eager she was when we got back to the table. I thought when we got back to the house I could slip away, but then you went to get the drinks and she just started kissing me!"

After Sarah's explanation of how everything spiralled out of control last night, I felt a bit guilty for losing my temper and shouting at her. Especially since she had tried so hard to do something good for me and get me laid without me even asking, and then I'd made it more difficult due to my zoning out when she was trying to get Jasmine and I talking.

But then she said something that infuriated me.

"And it's not like you didn't enjoy every moment of it anyway, you loved seeing me naked."

"Seriously?" I roared, "My enjoyment of last night had nothing to do with you joining in! If you'd just left us alone like you were supposed to, I would have had just as much fun with Jasmine by myself!"

"Oh really?" Sarah stepped towards me slowly and deliberately as she spoke, "So me stripping in front of you while you were getting your dick blown wasn't what caused you to tell Jasmine to stop so you could cool off? Seeing me cum while you fucked her didn't make you fuck her faster? And I guess the only reason you grabbed onto my hips when I was bent over in front of you was for support? The only reason you're pissed off is because you can't admit that seeing me naked or in any sort of sexual situation makes you hard. You think it's immoral and wrong because I'm your sister."

Sarah stopped right in front of me and held my gaze as I struggled to respond. She slowly moved her hand to the top of her towel where it was tucked in to keep it in place and pulled it open. The towel fell to the floor, and I was once again greeted with the sight of my sister's perfect naked body that I now knew so well, but that almost caused me to drool every time I saw it.

I tried to force myself to look away, to prove Sarah wrong.

It didn't work.

I internally begged my penis to stay in its pathetically flaccid state.

It didn't work.

I prayed to all the gods of all the wordly religions that my sister wouldn't notice my growing erection.

It didn't work.

A wry smile grew across Sarah's face, mocking me for my inescapable biological reaction to her nakedness.

"I suppose that has nothing to do with me either?" Sarah asked, her tone much softer now.

Sarah and I both knew exactly the answer to her question.

"Fine. You win." I admitted defeat.

"I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say you're hard for your sister."

I glared at Sarah, "I'm hard for my sister."

Sarah sneered back, before jumping onto the bed and lying down next to me, "Was that so hard? Well, not hard, because it's obviously very hard, but you know what I mean."

I moved down the bed so I could lie flat without saying a word or looking at Sarah as she laid on her side facing me.

"Come on Will, it's really not that big of a deal."

I stayed lying on my back, staring at the ceiling, feeling guilty about not being able to control my own body.

Sarah got up and poured the coffee before it got too cold, placed a mug on the bedside table next to me, and kept one for herself. She quietly sipped it as she sat next to me on the bed, until she finished her mug and stretched over me to place it on the bedside table next to my untouched one.

"I almost fucked you, you know." I said to her while still staring at the ceiling after she'd put her mug down. I'm not sure why I told her. I think I wanted her to know that I still had control over my conscious actions, even if I had none over my bodily reactions.

"What do you mean?" she asked back, meekly.

I turned my head slightly to look up at her, "Last night, Jasmine beckoned me over as you two were sixty-nining. I thought she wanted to give me a blowjob as you were eating her out, but as I stood between your legs, she began pulling my dick towards your pussy. She was going to put it in, but I stopped her."

"Why?" Sarah innocently asked with no hesitation.

"Why do you think? I couldn't fuck my own sister."

Sarah leaned back against the headboard of the bed and seemed to ponder something.

I barely heard her whisper, "You should have done it."

"What?"

"I wouldn't have stopped you. What Jasmine was doing with her tongue was great and everything, but nothing beats being filled up with a dick."

I snorted in laughter at my sister's words, thinking she was making fun of me. I was glad she could make light of the situation, and didn't feel uncomfortable about my confession of almost losing control and penetrating her.

"I'm not joking Will. If you'd just absolutely ravaged me last night, I'd have been more than okay with it. I know you feel like that sort of thing is wrong or whatever, but I don't care about that sort of stuff."

I looked up at Sarah again, to try and get a gauge of her real feelings, "I don't believe you."

My sister got up onto her knees, swung one leg over me, and straddled me. I watched as she reached down, grabbed my fully engorged cock, and lifted it to line it up with her awaiting entrance.

"Do you believe me now?"

My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked up at my naked sister kneeling over me, delicately clutching my hard-on in her warm hand as she bit her lip waiting for my answer.

"Sarah, we can't do this."

"Why not? I know you want it."

Sarah gently stroked me as she spoke, sending little electric shocks through me causing my breathing to become heavier.

"You know why." I placed my hands on her thighs, intending to push her off. Instead, I found myself just sliding my hands up further towards her hips. "This is wrong."

"It doesn't feel wrong to me. I want it too." Sarah's voice disappeared as she sank down and took me into her wet, inviting pussy.

My hands followed her form as she slowly lowered down to take my full length inside her, offering no challenge, but instead helping to hold her in place.

Sarah's eyes were now closed as she leant forward and placed her hands on my chest, then just sat there for a moment with me inside her. "That feels so good," she whimpered, not moving another muscle.

I couldn't move either. I just looked up at the beautiful sight before me, my senses heightened with everything I was experiencing. The warmth I could feel from my sister's body as it surrounded me. The sweet sound of my sister's voice as she sighed her satisfaction. Every little detail of her nakedness, the pink of her nipples, the smoothness of her exposed skin, the neatness of her trimmed pubic hair. Even the delicate smell of her shampoo was heaven to me in that moment.