Best Wingman Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No further words were uttered as a full minute passed with only the sound of heavy breathing in the air, both of us holding still and taking everything in. Sarah then started to slowly rise as she opened her eyes and looked at me. My hands started exploring her body as they caressed her skin, moving upwards.

My sister's movements were agonisingly slow as she rode me, holding my gaze. The walls of her cunt gently massaged my cock all over as it fit perfectly inside her. She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast, holding it to her and increasing her speed.

I reached up with my free hand to her other tit, and grabbed that one too. It seemed to send Sarah into a frenzy as she upped her speed again, slamming her body down into mine with each thrust.

Suddenly, my sister slammed down and stopped, pausing to bend down and kiss me deeply. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth as she melted into me. I could feel her tits press against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her to pull her closer. As she was distracted and I held her to me, I rolled us both over to take control. She let out a little yelp as I forced her onto her back, and I broke off the kiss.

I kept my face close to hers and stared deep into her eyes, finding a new Sarah I'd never met before. This Sarah was completely untamed. A wild, sexual beast, whose only objective was to feed her lustful desires by any means necessary. It stared back at me, hungry.

Most of my weight was on top of Sarah where our hips met, and my arms propped up my upper body easily. Sarah couldn't move if she wanted to, I had full control to take advantage of my sister's naked body however I pleased.

I took my time as I looked down at her to where our bodies met and my sister was spread eagle, my cock completely buried in her soaked cunt. Sarah was so completely aroused, her nipples pointed straight out, and I brought my hand up to grope and play with one of her tits as I kept her waiting, her lust noticeably building as her chest heaved up and down and she became fidgety, silently begging me to start pounding her.

It all became too much for her as she let out an anxious whimper, "Fuck me."

I looked back up to her eager eyes.

"Please," she breathed out, unable to wait any longer.

I paused for just one more moment, before slowly pulling back. My cock slowly slid outwards, almost completely leaving her pussy, before I forcefully plunged it back in.

Sarah's eyes clenched shut and she threw back her head into the pillow, pushing her magnificent chest up towards me, as she let out a long guttural moan.

There was no stopping me now. I pounded away at my sister's soaked, swollen cunt. With each thrust, she let out a short, sharp cry. Any other time, I would have been worried I was hurting her, but the look of pure ecstasy on her face told me otherwise.

The whole bed shook as it kept crashing into the wall, the old wooden bed frame struggling to keep together as it strained under the violent pounding above. The room was an orchestra of lustful grunting, strained wooden creaking, and the wet sound of our bodies slapping together.

I bent down and passionately kissed my sister once more as I kept on fucking her. I could feel her moaning into my mouth while our tongues intertwined, exploring each other.

The feeling of inevitable eruption started building in my balls, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I kept my powerful rhythm going for as long as I could, then suddenly felt a powerful release as my balls emptied into my sister's warm awaiting pussy.

My pounding slowed as my orgasm crashed into me and took over. I felt Sarah convulsing underneath me, the feeling of her own brother drenching her insides with cum evidently triggering her own climax. I kept my cock inside her for as long as I could, so as not to interrupt her orgasm, until it was clear she was coming down from her high, then I collapsed on top of her and rolled to the side to allow us both to recover.

A few minutes passed before one of us spoke. As usual, it was Sarah to break the silence, "I've never been fucked like that before!"

She turned her head to face me.

I looked back at her, "Yeah, I think I got a bit carried away there."

"Carried away? You went absolutely fucking feral," she smiled, "I loved it!"

I smiled back, knowing Sarah had enjoyed herself, even though I felt as though I'd lost control for a moment. But nobody had gotten hurt, and nobody was upset, so I had no reason to feel guilty about it. We'd broken the taboo and the only consequence was both of us having an incredible orgasm.

I rested my head back against the headboard again, feeling oddly accomplished, but exhausted.

Sarah started chuckling to herself, "Of all the experimenting I've done the last few months at uni, one thing I couldn't do is fuck my own brother!"

"Oh, is that what that was? An experiment?" I asked back.

"You still think I planned it don't you?" I felt Sarah look over at me again, searching for an answer.

"I didn't," Sarah shook her head slightly, "I honestly only planned to hook you and Jasmine up, I never intended to join in."

"I know," I smiled back at her to reassure her.

I reached over to my cold mug of coffee for sustenance after the exhausting incestuous fucking I had just taken part in, and grimaced as I drank it.

"Mum and Dad aren't back until tomorrow evening, right?" Sarah asked me as I finished my drink.

I just nodded back as I had a mouth full of cold coffee.

"Want to go for another drink tonight?" she grinned.

I smirked back, as I thought about what she was implying, "I think I need a shower and a bit of a rest first."

"Me too. Come on, you can help me clean up the mess you just made between my legs."

Sarah got up and climbed over me to get off of the bed. As she did so, some of my own semen dripped from her pussy and landed on my stomach.

"You can even use your tongue, if you want," she called back as she walked away from me towards the bathroom.