Bestial Incident: A Xianxia Erotica

Story Info
Lin Jingyan and her father's cultivation went awry.
4.7k words
4.29
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin Jingyan and her father's cultivation went awry. Unknowingly, she suddenly grew a pair of vulpine ears and nine tails after cultivating, while her father turned into a demonic wolf and was chained away. The worst thing is, when they were in that state, they happened to see each other, which ended to them mating. How would they face this when they came to? Was the incident natural or god-made?

*****

Welcome all to my second submission!

First of all, I'd like to thank RestrainedBarrel25 and MessyThresher410 for the follow, Scorpionvampire, AM13 and Scarlet_Kitty_2016 for favoriting "Draconic Ritual", and for those two anonymous users who left comments expressing their eagerness to read more on my first submission. Of course, I'm also grateful for those who left high ratings--folks, you rock! Hope you'd still give my other stories a chance!

About the continuation of "Draconic Ritual", I haven't decided yet on what direction to take the story, so try this one first. I'll work on it next though. My brain seems to spout unrelated ideas whenever I'm writing it, like how this one came to be.

Don't forget to rate, follow, favorite, or comment before leaving! Appreciate y'all!

*****

Bestial Incident

A Xianxia Erotica

Red blotches tinted Lin Jingyan's cheeks. She had an inkling her face could now rival a ripe tomato with its color. Hands covering her cheeks, she tried to hide her embarrassment. As a heaven's blessed, as well as the princess of the Lin Family, she'd never been exposed to something this scandalous before.

Her mind couldn't process what she'd seen. "Wha-what's..." the eighteen-year-old girl stuttered out.

"I ... I'm sorry, Sister Jingyan!" Li Zhuo exclaimed. Chagrin, the much-younger girl ducked her head and fidgeted on her seat next to Lin Jingyan. "I-I didn't mean to..."

Before the two girls, alongside the cups, teapots, and the platter of snacks on the table, was an open book, one of the three there were and the source of the incident. Those books were a curio. Made by a talented mortal, they contained a series of pictures drawn with charcoal. Whenever a person flicked through its pages, they would give an impression of motion, as if the pictures within possessed life.

That was innocent enough.

But the last book ... let's just say no proper lady would be caught red-handed with it.

Lin Jingyan peeked at it again, just to prove she wasn't seeing things. At the moment her almond-shaped eyes fell upon the illustration, they scurried away from it like a scalded pup. The redness on her cheeks worsened, and it now reached down to her fair neck.

"I-I thought it was just a story like the rest," Li Zhuo tried to explain. "I-I always bought mortal books there!" Tears gathered on her eyelashes. "Don't think of me badly, Sister Jingyan! I'm telling the truth! It isn't my fault!"

In that quiet courtyard, under that warm morning sun, that book paraded its filth to anyone, unashamed. It highlighted a girl, maybe, the same age as Lin Jingyan, and a humanoid demonic beast, a type of feline by the looks of it, in a compromising position. Naked, the former knelt before the spread legs of the latter. Her hands wrapped around the creature's rigid member.

How indecent!

Lin Jingyan took several measured breath, and the heat on her face faded a little. "Alright, alright. Don't speak anymore." She dragged her seat closer to Li Zhuo. Pulling out a handkerchief, she pursed her pink lips and wiped the younger girl's tears. "I believe in you. Don't cry. Don't cry." Yet, by some reason, a part of her attention was still on those pictures. As the lewd images resurfaced in her mind, her face flushed again.

Expectant, Li Zhuo looked at Lin Jingyan. "R-Really?"

"Of course. It's just a misunderstanding, an honest mistake. I don't blame you."

The other girl lit up. She hugged Lin Jingyan's willowy body and buried her face in the older girl's generous bosom. "Thank you, Sister Jingyan! You're so good to me!"

She smiled and patted Li Zhuo on the back.

Lin Jingyan didn't know how Li Zhuo got that book. In her experience, a group of minders always accompanied the younger girl every time she left the manner. Even though her status was inferior to Lin Jingyan, she was still the only daughter of the first elder. So how come something like this got past their scrutiny?

"Greetings to the young miss!" A deep voice from outside shattered the peace in the courtyard. "The patriarch requires your presence in his study!" the voice announced.

With Lin Jingyan's cultivation in the middle stage of the golden core realm, her keen hearing could easily pick up the fluttering of clothes inside her quarters, a sign her maids heard the summons and were coming out to assist in her preparation. Oh no, the book, she thought frantically.

Before she could act, Li Zhuo had already darted forward. With a speed only a cultivator could achieve, she spun towards the open book and close it shut. She even pushed it over the edge and toed it under the table in one motion, hiding it out of view.

Amused, Lin Jingyan's lips quirked up. "That's fast."

Li Zhuo pouted. "I-I don't want them to see," she mumbled.

Then a gaggle of maids entered the courtyard.

"Young Miss, should I open the door?"

"Young Miss, do you want to change before you meet the patriarch?"

"Young Miss..."

Immediately, Lin Jingyan took over the chaos. With precise instruction, she told the first maid to inform the servant outside that she'd go, while she instructed the others to prepare a dress for her meeting with her father. She also commanded them to prepare the beast core she bought from the auction last week. She planned to show it to her father.

"Let's see each other again next week, shall we?" Lin Jingyan said to Li Zhuo outside the courtyard.

"Of course, Sister Jingyan! You can count on me!" Li Zhuo promised before they parted ways.

* * *

With its high number of cultivators in the higher realms, the Lin Family held one of the seats as the most powerful and influential clan in the Southern Continent. It owned several prosperous cities, led by top-notch experts, which made them centers of commerce in their respective regions. With the elders in the middle stage and the patriarch in the late stage of the nascent soul realm, the Lin Family had the highest authority in that part of the known world. However, the family faces a problem, a big problem.

"Patriarch, your condition is getting worse! The core of the shadow devouring wolf has even affected your physical form. You have to heed our advice before it's too late!" First Elder Li pleaded. "Without you, the clan would be in danger. We implore the patriarch to reconsider!"

The study was silent. The light from the huge windows streamed inside, illuminating the patriarch in his black shirt. A strip of black silk full of arrays wrapped around his head, where it covered his eyes to lessen the stimuli bombarding his oversensitive senses. The first elder just sat in front of him, anxious as he observed the patriarch's non-reaction.

When First Elder Li wanted to continue persuading, the cold voice of Patriarch Lin Qian cut him off. "No. The yang energy in my body hasn't yet reached critical levels for that to be necessary. Chaining me in the underground with the celestial chains will suffice for now."

The first elder hesitated. "But--"

"Enough!" From Patriarch Lin Qian's body, a heavy pressure gushed out and bore down against the first elder. Although the patriarch's eyes were blindfolded, his glare still pierced through it and zeroed on the first elder, doubling the pressure instantly. "I don't want to hear your objections any longer."

On his seat, beads of sweat formed on the first elder's forehead. Even though there was only a small gap between him and the patriarch, it was still difficult for him to resist. This minor stage was akin to the wide chasm between heaven and earth when in the nascent soul realm.

Luckily, the pressure disappeared as fast as it came. Thankful for the reprieve, First Elder Li took a deep breath to center himself. "I understand. I will prepare the underground chamber for tonight then." He stood. "Patriarch, I'll leave first."

Hearing this, the patriarch just nodded.

That's when the door of the study swung open, and Lin Jingyan skipped in, full of smiles. "Father, I'm here!"

The two men gazed at the youngster, and she froze at the threshold.

Her father sighed. "Yan'er," Patriarch Lin Qian warned. "Knock should you enter a room. You're of the Lin Family, and you must protect our prestige as a clan. Acting impolitely will just mar our Lin Family's face." Although he was reprimanding his beloved daughter, his voice didn't contain even a speck of anger in it. Instead, his cold demeanor melted, as if fog on a summer's day.

Ashamed, her excitement subsided a little, and she bowed. "I apologize, father and first elder. I'm just excited to see father, and I forgot my manners."

"No need to bow to me, Young Miss," First Elder Li said with a smile. "Your action is understandable." He gave the patriarch a final nod before he departed.

The door shut, and the father and daughter were left alone in the study. Unsure what to do, Lin Jingyan just stood there, her feet shuffling.

"Take a seat, Yan'er. Let me see your progress."

Hearing her father's calm tone, Lin Jingyan was relieved to know he wasn't angry at her for barging in unannounced. Quickly, she dragged a chair and sat near him with hands on her lap, prim and proper-like. Meanwhile, Lin Qian examined her body--dantian, meridians, and her cultivation--for any flaw.

"Hmmm, you're nearing another breakthrough. You almost reach the late stage of the golden core realm. As long as you cultivate our Beast Core Assimilation Sutra, you'll achieve the next stage without much effort. But we have to find another suitable beast core for your breakthrough."

She perked up. "No worry, father! I've just obtained a rare beast core from the auction house last week, and I think it suits my cultivation best. Can you check it for me, father?" Her voice was full of restraint eagerness.

Lin Qian's curiosity was peaked. "A rare beast core you say? Let me see."

Lin Jingyan happily pulled out a transparent jar from her storage ring and handed it out. "Look, father. Isn't it good?" she boasted.

"Hmmm." Lin Qian scrutinized the beast core, wrapping it with his divine sense. He also opened the jar and took a sniff before putting the lid back on. He even looked at its luster under the sunlight. "This is good." He finally nodded in approval. "The grade is high. Yan'er, you're smart to buy it quickly the moment you saw it."

Lin Jingyan burst in joy. She gave out a radiant smile that would dazzle any onlooker. Her father, even though he doted on her, seldom handed out words of praise, so she treasured every time she received one. He was a taciturn man after all.

"So do you have any idea which beast that core had come from, father?" the girl asked with evident interest.

Lin Qian went thoughtful. "I think it came from a variant of a type of demonic canine. I don't know which one exactly, but the quality is superb."

Her eyes lit up. "Maybe, it's the same as yours, father, a shadow devouring wolf?"

"Almost, but not. Perhaps, a branch of the same lineage." He returned the jar to Lin Jingyan. "Yan'er, remember to refine this core today. With your aptitude, I'm certain you can achieve the next stage within a week. After that, see me so that I can supervise your advancement."

"Thank you for the trust, father!" She stood and cupped her hands towards Lin Qian. "I will do my best to meet your expectation!"

* * *

Three days had passed since then. The stars twinkled against the night sky above Lin Jingyan's courtyard. As for the princess of the Lin Family herself, she sat in a lotus position at the center of a cultivation array below that beautiful vista. Clad in a red cultivation robe, all her attention was on executing her Beast Assimilation Sutra.

Her eyes closed. Her breathing measured. Every time she inhaled, a thin stream of white mist trickled out from the floating beast core before her. It entered her body and followed her meridians in a cycle. The more it looped, the more the beast core dissolved, and the more Lin Jingyan's qi became dense and imbued with yin energy, the characteristic of that beast core.

When the last of it dissipated, Lin Jingyan took a final exhale and opened her eyes. A faint silver luminescence lingered in her irises. "I'm ready to breakthrough!" She beamed, ignorant of the change. "I should go and tell father! He would be surprise!"

Unbeknownst to her, as she stood and left, a pair of illusory fox ears and nine fluffy tails emerged on her head and the end of her tailbone. The culprit was that book forgotten beneath the table. Through an invisible connection between it and Lin Jingyan, a consciousness in the core awakened and merged with her subconscious.

Lin Jingyan flickered down the path to the mansion. As the cool air caressed her skin, a feeling of exhilaration overcame her. With a body that was as light as a willow, she revelled in the feeling of freedom. A sudden impulse even urged her to blow wind in some guard's ear as she passed by. She giggled when it spooked her victim to look around for the culprit.

Outside the door of her father's study, Lin Jingyan paused her raised fist. A confused twitch of that vulpine ear, and she sniffed the air unconsciously. "Father's not here." She was certain. Her tails swayed. She turned to the right and followed where her instinct led her.

At the end of the corridor, she slid open a window. Father's scent mixed with another tantalizing smell came from below. Without hesitation, she leaped down. Her robe fluttered in the air before she landed light on her feet on the grass. Then, she began her hunt.

Her father's scent brought her to his courtyard. But instead of barging in immediately, she first hid behind some bushes. A couple of smells wafted from inside, and it was familiar.

Not a minute passed when the first elder and another man in his forties stepped out the front. The man wore the standard uniform of the mansion guards. His right hand gripped a decorated spear, a distinctive weapon of the current protector.

"Is the mansion's defensive array up?"

"Yes, first elder. We have activated it since the morning."

"How about the guards?"

"They are ready to react whenever trouble arises."

"Good. Maintain this until the morning..."

The first elder talked some more, but Lin Jingyan ignored it. Her attention was riveted on the source of the intertwined scent in the courtyard. She crept near the courtyard walls and, with a gentle push of a foot, leaped over the obstacle.

The place was still, and her father's quarters was dark. Lin Jingyan followed the scent trail into the quiet quarters. It led her to a corner of the front room.

Tilting her head, she thought a bit before she hunkered down. There was a thin crack running across the foot of the wall there. She wormed her delicate finger in that crack and tried pulling. A square section of the stone floor moved aside, and a staircase going down revealed itself.

She grinned. "Got it!" She descended, and the tantalizing smell became stronger as she went down.

At the end of the stairs, her now silver eyes and a pair of glowing green ones in the shadows met. In her mind, a thought not her own emerged: found you.

Without taking his eyes away from hers, the humanoid creature straightened up from where he crouched. Three meters of solid muscles covered in shadowy fur prowled closer as the clanking of chains accompanied his motion. Only those chains around his neck and wrists held him back. Intrigued, the beast cocked his canine head and observed the small female several steps away.

The intense stare from the beast made Lin Jingyan, as well as the lurking consciousness in her mind, shiver in unison. Fear and excitement vied within. Yet, that inexplicable excitement came out the winner. And so, with the subtle influence of the consciousness, Lin Jingyan stood straight and flaunted her youthful curves. She sashayed toward the beast with sensuality belying her young age, which was a blatant challenge to him.

"Do you have the guts?" her movement projected.

His nostrils flared. His eyes turned fierce. The intrigue had mutated to primal interest. Gradually, his gaze examined her from head to toe before their eyes clashed mid-air. "I have," his bared teeth responded in a silent snarl.

The beast's body tensed as he watched Lin Jingyan moved closer. When Lin Jingyan and the consciousness stepped inside his range, he pounced, as if a predator to a prey. Yet, the consciousness jerked back Lin Jingyan in time. His forepaws missed her, barely touching her clothes. His chains became taut and pulled him back. With a twist of his body, he landed on his feet, no worse for wear.

Lin Jingyan giggled, and the cunning intelligence in her eyes grinned at him provokingly. She again stepped in his range. As before, he tried to catch her, but she'd just dance away. This happened several times more, as if they were playing some bizarre game of tag. That's when Lin Jingyan noticed a familiar black blindfold strewn in the corner. Her mind cleared for a second, and a question bubbled up from within: wait, is that father's?

Because of this lapse of concentration, Lin Jingyan failed to calculate her distance from the beast. And so, his bestial hands ceased her by the waist and dragged her against his chest.

"Oomph!"

Soft fur enveloped Lin Jingyan. Every strand felt like silk on skin, and it was warm. She had the urge to run her fingers through it. The consciousness, on the other hand, wanted to burrow itself in it. It was her mate's fur after all.

Because of that urge, Lin Jingyan buried her nose in the demonic wolf's fur. A clean scent that of the rain wrapped around her senses. The smell made her body loosened, and the constant low heat beneath her skin began to rise.

Her reaction indicated surrender, and the beast would now claim its prize.

Excited, the demonic wolf turned and pushed her against the nearby wall with his huge frame. Tendrils of shadow grew from behind Lin Jingyan. Each one supported a part of her body weight without restricting movement. Seeing that she was secured, the beast pushed his snout between her neck and shoulder and took deep breaths of her scent.

A memory: a touch of skin, a familiar smell, and a mischievous grin. From a long, long time ago. Almost forgotten, yet still lingering.

The bestial hands around Lin Jingyan's waist tightened as the demonic wolf took another whiff of that familiar scent.

Lin Jingyan splayed her fingers over his neck fur. The desire inside her burn brightly. An exciting scent began to mix with her intriguing scent, and the beast paused because of it. This scent made him restless, urging him to explore the small female's supple skin. He grumbled when her red robe prevented him, so with a swipe of his claws, he ripped them apart.

Lin Jingyan's body was exposed to the beast's eyes. Only her underwear prevented her from being fully naked. The beast's snout began to move from her fair neck down to her bountiful mounds. As hot air from his breath hit those pink peaks, they hardened, wanting ... craving for his bestial hands to caress them. The space between Lin Jingyan's legs turned slick, and her smell of arousal wafted through the air.

There was another series of rips. Lin Jingyan's underwear became strips of cloth in no time. Then and there, her full-blown arousal hit the demonic wolf on the face. His nose flared, and his eyes turned red. He dunked his head into her wet center. He opened his muzzle and licked the wetness present there.

12