Bestial Incident: A Xianxia Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin Jingyan gasped. Electricity radiated through her spine every time his raspy tongue lapped her wet folds. In reflex, she held the beast's head and yanked it closer to her aching center. The consciousness in her purred in pleasure. Lin Jingyan's face flushed, and the redness crept down the tops of her breasts, highlighting their fullness.

The beast ignored her feeble struggle though. Chest rumbling, he continued to collect her juices and coated his tongue with her essence. That's when its tongue finally breached her tunnel. That sensation pushed her over the edge. Her pussy contracted, and juices spilled out. It ran down the crack of her ass.

When her orgasm subsided, the demonic wolf licked its way from her pussy up to her naval, between her breasts, and lastly, tried to pry open her lips. Lin Jingyan didn't refuse and let his tongue in. Its taste and the taste of her juices mingled in her mouth.

Still dazed from coming, Lin Jingyan felt the demonic beast step away from her. She was surprise at first, but when the tendrils of shadows let her go and she found his huge member before her as she knelt there, she understood what he wanted her to do.

The consciousness inside her immediately encouraged her to explore his hardness, to feel how huge it was with her hands, and to experience what it liked ... just like those drawings three days ago. Remembering those illustrations, Lin Jingyan's mouth went dry. Her heart beat faster, and her breath was unsteady. She then reached out her hands.

The cock of the demonic wolf felt warm. It had a tapered head, and there was a bulge, a knot, at its roots. The size was proportional to his three-meter frame. Pre was leaking out its tip, wetting her palms. Unconsciously, she fisted it and pumped it up and down with fascination in her gaze.

The demonic wolf gave out a low growl. Lin Jingyan stopped and looked up at him with a questioning look. When she recognized the growl for what it was, her eyes lit up, and mischief flashed past them. So as the demonic wolf watched intently, Lin Jingyan positioned the head of his cock near her pink lips. Her breath bathed that rigid shaft in moist air, torturing him for a short while.

Lin Jingyan licked her dry lips. Slightly parting them, she put the tip in. She moaned as her lips surrounded it. Her tongue darted towards the wetness there and swiped a bit of pre. His taste spread through her taste buds, a bit salty, a bit bitter, but it stirred up her desire like wood to fire.

Her play didn't last long though. Although she wanted to taste him more, the demonic wolf refused to go along with it. He instead put his forepaws on her shoulders and took over. With a snap of his hips, he plunged his length into her mouth. Lin Jingyan choked a bit, drool leaking out the corner of her lips, but she soon adjusted. Not a moment after, the demonic wolf created a good rhythm.

Lin Jingyan held on the demonic wolf's muscular legs. Her qi circulated on its own and reinforced her body to withstand his onslaught. As a side effect, the illusory fox ears and tails she got turned more real. It reached the point it could now interact with real objects.

Without Lin Jingyan's input, one of those furry tails moved by itself. It snaked in front of Lin Jingyan and teased the sensitive underside of the demonic wolf's cock. Every time he pulled out and plunged in, the fur there caressed its length, intensifying the beast's pleasure. Lin Jingyan's hand too went to her open legs and played with her swollen clit, coaxing her desire to burn more.

At that moment, the demonic wolf ceased his movements for some reason. With an impatient grumble, he stooped down, put his hands beneath Lin Jingyan's butt, and lifted her up. The head of his cock touched the inner flesh of her legs before it slid against her pussy. When its tip made contact to her nether lips, a shiver ran down her spine. Then the beast thrust forward.

Its tapered head parted Lin Jingyan's wet folds. As it slowly sunk in, pleasure assaulted her, and her hymen broke. Her hands fisted the demonic wolf's fur in pain. Yet, she helped him ease in her, an action accepting his claim. Finally, his balls rested against her tail hole.

Then, the beast moved, in and out, in and out, from gradual and deliberate to fast and forceful. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh was audible. Lin Jingyan ground against the beast as she met every thrust of his hips. That sensation was too extreme that she could only close her eyes and bite her lips. Beads of sweat trailed down Lin Jingyan's forehead, and strands of hair stuck on her glistening skin.

That persistent heat was now raging all over Lin Jingyan's body. Pressure from within her built up, slowly but surely, as they moved in that primal dance. Then... fireworks exploded behind her eyelids. Her pussy contracted, squeezing the pistoning cock inside her. Her juices squirted out and soaked their legs. The barrier to the next stage of her cultivation began to crack at that moment.

The demonic wolf, for the second time, stopped moving. As Lin Jingyan's orgasm continued, he maneuvered her in all fours without taking his member out of her. Her body bent forward, and he positioned his hands around her breasts before he quickened his pace. With a long moan, Lin Jingyan braced herself.

The hands of the demonic wolf tightened as his claws pierced her skin a bit. His movements began to turn erratic. Yang energy gathered in his groin and began to overflow. And with a forceful thrust, he slid into Lin Jingyan. The knot at the end of his length grew in size and locked himself in her depths. The pressure hit her pleasure points, soliciting another orgasm to rock her form.

At the same time, the beast howled in ecstasy. Warm cum drenched Lin Jingyan's pussy walls. Her tunnel squeezed his emptying knot and sucked all that life-giving seed into her depths, where her eggs were waiting to be fertilized. In the end, the beast lied on the ground on his side, still tied to her, as the demonic wolf cradled Lin Jingyan around his furry arms. When Lin Jingyan woke up the next day, her cultivation had already broke through the late stage of the golden core realm.

* * *

In a candle-lit room, a girl and a humanoid creature lied on the huge bed. The former hugged the latter around the waist, while the latter traced his fingers along the former's back.

"I've done what you bid me to do, master. Did I do well?" Her voice was muffled because she buried her face on his lap.

He trailed his fingers down her spine again. "Sure you did, kitten."

She peeked at his expression. "Can I have my reward now?"

"Of course. What do you want?" He played with her black tresses.

She hid her face back in his lap. "I ... I want you to do that again."

"Which one do you mean, kitten?" There was amusement in his voice.

"That one."

"Tell me, kitten. Don't be shy. Which do you refer to?"

She gathered her resolve, then whispered it shyly.

He smirked. "Ah, that one. Of course. Well, kitten, do you want it now?"

Still on his lap, she nodded, and a smile appeared in the master's handsome face.

"I'll oblige you then."

The humanoid creature looked out the window. He pictured the celestial fox and the shadow devouring wolf. Coldness filled his eyes.

"Soon. I would have my vengeance. Not even escaping to the wheel of reincarnation would hinder me."

*****

This work is copyright © 2023 by imprisonedindarkness. All rights reserved.

12