Besties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Nicole, it wasn't the server's fault, the kitchen got it wrong."

"Yeah, well what should I do, go back to the kitchen and tell them they are imbeciles?"

It just wasn't like Nicole to be mean to others, so I let it slide.

That night we dressed up and went out to dinner and drinks. I figured a quiet dinner and a few drinks would calm her nerves. Nicole still seemed anxious, so I pulled a Xanax out of my purse and gave her one. She seemed calmer by the time we had dessert.

"Nicole, how about we go to a dance club for a bit after dinner. There's that new place on the Square that some of the girls said was good. It's not too loud, has plenty of light, you know- not a meat market." I figured we could burn off some energy dancing.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun, but you can't pick up a guy and leave me stranded."

"I would never do that," I winked. "Besides, that's why they invented Uber, to get stranded girls home." I gave her a big smile. She knew I was joking.

The dance place was crowded and a little more of a pick-up place than I expected. We had just sat down when two nice-looking guys came up and asked us to dance. I was about to refuse when Nicole jumped up and was headed to the dance floor with the guy. So, we all danced three numbers and then headed back to the table.

I told the guys we were just there for a short time trying to burn off some energy. I guess they understood we were not interested in a hookup and took off.

"Hannah, you chased them off? Your guy was good-looking. I figured you'd stick with him."

"Oh, Nicole," I scoffed. " I told you I'm not hooking up with some guy tonight. It's besties' night."

"So what are doing for sex? Are you still going to those swing clubs? You're not going to meet your next guy at a place like that, you know."

"I don't go there to meet guys, I go there to fuck. I wait until I'm really horny then I go and have a good time. I usually find a nice couple and then take them both to a room and we have a threesome."

"Really, threesomes? With a guy and gal at the same time?"

Nicole wanted to hear all about it so I sat there for 20 minutes and told her what the place was like, how I look for and find a guy or couple, and about the wild sex. I hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks and talking about it to Nicole was making me horny.

Then I made the biggest mistake of my life. You know, one of those moments where you forever regret the path you chose. One of those times where, in your mind, there will always be a before the happening and an after.

"Nicole, why don't you go with me, not to have sex but to just watch. You're allowed to just go and watch. It's pretty wild just seeing the spectacle. You've seen me have sex before, so you could just be a voyeur tonight and check out the scene."

And I'm sure you can guess what happened. The worst thing I could have imagined.

Nicole was actually excited and wanted to see it, so I went on my phone and found tonight's party house. When we arrived, I spotted a guy that I had hooked up with previously. I knew he had a big cock and we would have fun. I could tell Nicole was awed by what she was seeing. We had arrived late and there were already two couples fucking in the main room. I told Nicole I called them the 'exhibitionists'. They are couples that like to get things started, knowing lots of people will watch them and get all horny.

I walked Nicole over and introduced her to Gary. He was a nice, soft-spoken guy, but I watched as he looked her up and down.

"Gary, Nicole is just watching tonight." I looked at Nicole, "Gary has a really big cock and I think I want to fuck him." I was going for a little shock value, then winked at Nicole.

"Gary, would you do me the pleasure?"

"I would love to, little lady."

We walked back and found an empty room and within minutes Gary and I were down to business. Both naked, I sucked Gary's big cock until he was rock hard then laid back on the bed spreading my legs. I looked up at Nicole and smiled as Gary climbed on. Within minutes Gary had me going and I was about to cum. I looked around for Nicole. She had left the room. I assumed she was embarrassed at my debauchery and had left to give us some privacy.

Gary and I got lost in our sexual world. He flipped me over and fucked me doggy for a while. With a big cock, this position always brought me to a big cum. Then, I rode him cowgirl for a while, then he was back on top taking me missionary again. I think I had cum three times when he finally pulled out of me, pulling off his condom and shooting all over my stomach.

I felt the post-orgasm satisfaction I had so craved the past few days and just lay there catching my breath. Then I realized I had better get up and find Nicole. I thanked Gary then put my dress on and left the room.

I walked to the main room and didn't see Nicole. My mistake was looking for someone standing and dressed. What I found was Nicole, toward the side of the room, naked and taking on three guys. I was shocked. I never imagined Nicole doing anything like this.

The guys were in a frenzy fucking her in all three holes. She was getting triple-teamed. Hell, I had only been DP'd once, and here was Nicole taking it in the pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time. I could tell she was loving it. She would pull the guy's cock from her mouth every once in a while and encourage the other guys to keep fucking her hard.

My mind was numbly watching the scene. Here was conservative, married Nicole acting like a total slut in the main room. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I almost couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. I knew Nicole had been drinking at the club but didn't think she had that much.

I watched for a minute and realized I needed a drink. I fixed one and stood in the kitchen trying to figure out how this had happened. I realized then what a big mistake I had made but I had no idea what a shitshow this would soon become.

A few minutes later I walked back into the main room and realized the three guys had finished with Nicole but now she had some other guy. It was Gary and he was now claiming Nicole's pussy with that big cock of his. I could see she was still going off like gangbusters.

I watched them finish then went over to Nicole. I grabbed a towel and threw it at her.

"Come on Nicole. We have to get out of here."

I ordered an Uber and it was arriving just as Nicole and I exited the residence. We weren't talking much. I was in shock, and I think Nicole was coming down from her countless orgasms.

"Hannah, I want to go home, please. I need to take a shower and I want to sleep in my own bed tonight."

As we got in the car, we told the driver our change of plans.

"Nicole, what happened in there?"

"It was crazy watching you and all those people in there, everyone on such a sexual high. I just couldn't help myself. I just lost control and decided to go for it."

"But, what about-, you're married and-"

"Look, Hannah, I know I'm gonna regret it in the morning. Hell, I'm already regretting it. But what's done is done. It was a crazy thing, but I really enjoyed it. I had so many orgasms I lost count."

I could tell Nicole was still on her sex-induced high, but I knew she would come down and I knew her marriage to Bob was everything to her. At least, I thought it was. Coming to grips with what she had done was going to be tough for her.

"Look, Nicole, don't get all remorseful and do something stupid like confessing to Bob. He shouldn't ever find out what happened tonight." I could hear the panic in my own voice.

"Don't worry Hannah. I'm not that stupid. Can we just drop it? We'll talk tomorrow."

****

When we talked the next day, I could hear the regret in Nicole's voice. She told me it was a big mistake, and she should have never let it happen.

"I don't know what got into me Hannah, but it was a one-time event. I screwed up but I can't change it now. It will never happen again, I can promise you that. And Bob can never find out, you have to promise."

"Trust me, Nicole, I will never say a word. It's like it never happened."

As we ended the call I realized she wasn't the only one who screwed up. I should have never taken Nicole there. She got me to talk about swinging, and I was already in a needy state, so I wanted to go have sex. I dragged Nicole into that place and now knew that was a major mistake, but the nightmare to come was of a portion that I did not yet realize.

****

It was Sunday, and I knew Bob was returning home. I just hoped Nicole could keep it together. As it turned out, there was no keeping it together.

My phone rang at about 1pm. Nicole was screaming and panicked so badly I could hardly make out what she was saying.

"He knows. He knows Hannah," she screamed into the phone. What the fuck, he came home- pictures of me- swingclub. Guys from his work- pictures. She continued to scream some other stuff I couldn't make out."

"Slow down, Nicole, you're not making any sense. What happened?"

Nicole calmed slightly, but the stress in her voice was overwhelming. She finally explained that some guys from Bob's work were at the party and recognized her. They took pictures.

"What the fuck, Hannah? They took our phones at the door. Nobody was supposed to have a camera."

I told her that sometimes sick bastards would carry a second phone and sneak pictures.

"Oh, Hannah, it was just awful. I could see it in Bob's eyes the minute he opened the door. He didn't say a single word to me. He just showed me a picture on his phone. Dammit, Hannah. It was me being sandwiched by three guys," Nicole was screaming again.

"What happened then?"

"I collapsed on the floor crying. I started begging him. I don't even remember what I said. I remember saying 'I'm sorry', over and over again."

"What happened then? Did he scream at you? Did he hit you? What?"

"He didn't say a word. He never said a word to me the whole goddamn time he was here. I laid on the floor as he went upstairs and packed some things. When he came down, I was still on the floor. I kept saying I was sorry. As he walked by me, I grabbed him around the legs. I pleaded with him not to leave. He just looked down at me like I was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. He finally pulled his legs out of my grasp and walked out the door.

"He left Hannah, but he never said a word. He just left."

"I'm coming over Nicole. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

I was on my way over when my cell rang. It was Nicole who was still in a panic.

"Don't come over, Hannah. You can't come over."

"What's happened, Nicole?"

"I got a text from Bob. It said he knows you were involved and if I even talk to you again, he will never speak to me again. He sent two texts telling me so. The second one said, 'Talk to Hannah EVER and I won't talk to you again, EVER."

"Oh my god, Nicole. Ok, we don't have to talk today. Let's let him cool down. I will see you at work tomorrow, and we can talk then."

****

Nicole didn't come to work on Monday. I asked her boss and she told me Nicole had a personal emergency and wouldn't be in for a few days. I took a chance and called Nicole, I had to find out what was happening. She didn't answer.

The next few days were excruciating. There was no contact with Nicole whatsoever. I finally called Bob and he didn't answer either.

Wednesday evening at about seven, Bob knocked on my door. I opened it and the look on his face scared me. I had never even seen the guy angry before, but now he had murder in his eyes. I almost panicked, but I toughed it out and invited him in.

We stood and looked at each other for a few seconds. I was waiting for him to grab my throat or maybe pull out a gun.

"You took her to a fuck party, didn't you?"

I just nodded my head and looked down.

"How could you do something like that? Did you want her to be as big a slut as you?"

I didn't know what to say and just stared at him.

"How could a friend do that to another?

"It was the first-"

"Stop. I know everything. I talked to Nicole. I don't need anymore information. I'm only here for one reason.

He paused, still looking like he wanted to strangle me.

"Don't ever try to contact Nicole again," he boomed. "I know you are trying to call her. I don't know if Nicole and I can work this out but if we do, she can never talk to you again, EVER."

I'm not one to grovel. I'm usually the one putting my foot down or making demands, but this time I knew what I had to do.

"Please, Bob, please. You can't do this, she needs me."

"What? Why would she need you? So you can arrange another gangbang? Is that why you need to talk?"

"Oh Bob, it was all my fault. It was stupid of me to take here there. I was horny and she was only supposed to watch."

"Your fault? Did you put the dick in her pussy? How about the one in her ass? Did you bring the guy over so she could suck his cock? No, Hannah, you may have led her there, but she fucked those guys on her own."

"I'm so sorry Bob. And I know she is, too. It was a stupid, STUPID mistake. You guys have to find a way to work this out, please, I beg you. I can't be the cause of your divorce. You guys are so good together, please work it out." I was in full-grovel mode.

"Never, Hannah. Never try to talk to her again. If you do, and I'm still with Nicole, I will leave her that day. You are poison to her. Don't put her in the position to have to run from you. And I never want to see your face again. If I do, I might kill you. God knows how much I would love to ring the life out of you right now."

"Oh, god no. She is my best friend, you can't do this to us."

"Yeah, besties, right? Two slut besties."

"Look, Hannah. I don't think Nicole and I will be together much longer. Then you two can get back together and fuck as many guys as you want, have gangbangs whenever you desire."

"Yeah, Bob. You're right, I AM a slut but Nicole's not. I know for a fact she has never done anything like this before. She's never even talked about wanting other guys."

Bob was making his way to the door.

"Never, Hannah. Don't ever speak to Nicole again. And if I ever see you again, you had better run."

Bob slammed the door as he left.

My knees went weak and I fell back into a chair. A life without Nicole, what would that be like? I realized I didn't really have any other friends. Nicole and I had made a promise to spend our lives together and until this day, I never thought it would be any other way. Then, I had a terrible thought, 'would Nicole leave Bob so we could remain connected?' God, I hoped not. She needed Bob, she needed him more than me. I prayed that they would find a way to work things out, and Nicole's heart wouldn't be ripped out by our separation. I knew mine would be without Nicole.

****

Now we are back to where I started this tale. Bob sitting in my driveway, me getting out to meet my fate. God, I wish now that my thoughts at the time would have come true. I wish as I approached Bob's driver's door, that he would have jumped out and wrapped his hand around my throat. I'm not speaking rhetorically here. I wished he had jumped out with murder in his eyes and wrapped his hands around my throat, squeezing until my breath wouldn't pass. I would have been frightened knowing it was my end, but the world would have faded away and my pain would have ended that day.

As it turned out, true pain, and the reason I wished Bob had choked me that day and taken the life from my body, was about to be revealed.

As I looked into the window I could see Bob had tears streaming down his face. I opened the door and Bob turned, jumped out, and wrapped me in his arms. He wasn't strangling me, he was hugging me and bawling.

"She's gone, Hannah. Nicole is gone."

I didn't know what to think. I couldn't make sense of what he was saying. I pulled away from him to look into his face.

"She's dead, Hannah." He paused for a moment. "She took a bunch of pills yesterday. I've been staying at a hotel and when I got home this morning, I found her lying on the floor of our bedroom. She was cold Hannah. They didn't even take her to the hospital. She went straight to the coroner. He started bawling again and I wrapped my arms around him again."

I think I fainted or went semiconscious. The next thing I knew I was laying on the couch in my living room with a towel on my forehead. Bob sat lifeless in a chair across the room. His eyes were open, but it was like he wasn't there.

I got up and got a glass of water and sat back down on the couch. How could Nicole, my Nicole, have done it? I laid back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. My mind was numb, it was like the world was over. Nicole had taken my world with her.

Tears were streaming down both sides of my face. I wasn't crying out loud but thick tears flowed from my eyes. The numbness filled my brain. I couldn't move, didn't need to move, my body felt like it was made of lead. I stared at the ceiling, my eyes not moving one way or the other. I'm not sure how long I laid there, but at some point, I realized it was dark. I looked over, Bod was still in the chair. He was in the same state I was.

I went over and roused him. He just looked up at me.

"Come on, Bob. You're sleeping in my bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch. We'll figure out what to do in the morning."

He didn't say a word but obeyed my orders. I pulled back the covers and he laid down. I pulled off his shoes and covered him up. A couple of minutes later I was back, handing him two pills and a glass of water. The Xanax and an Ambian would help him through the night. A few minutes later I was back on the couch. I had taken the same concoction.

"My god, Nicole. Why? Why did you do this?" I had spoken the words out loud as if she could hear me.

'What have I done?' were the words I spoke to myself as I stared up again at the ceiling before some kind of exhaustion pushed me into unconsciousness.

****

I was up at seven sitting on the side of the bed, waking Bob.

"Bob, do you need to be anywhere today? What do we do next?"

He raised up and looked around. "Give me a minute to wake up and I'll come downstairs."

I made coffee and was just finished pouring it when Bob walked in. We both looked at each other sadly then embraced. We were both bawling again. We stood there like that, crying our eyes out until we were both cried out.

Bob pulled away and looked at me, neither of us speaking. He saw the tissue box on the table and handed me a couple.

"Sit down Hannah and let's try and talk."

I sat down and immediately began, "You must hate me for what I've done. You must want to kill me. I wouldn't blame you if you did. I might even welcome it."

"Hannah, it's not all your fault. There are some things you don't know. You may have played a part in it, but you're not the reason she killed herself." He paused for a moment, "Nicole was bipolar. She was diagnosed about a year ago."

"Bipolar, why didn't she tell me?"

"She didn't want anyone to know. Hell, she said she didn't really believe it herself. She only went to the doctors and took the pills because I pushed her."

"How was she acting? How did you know?"

"Well, you know she would get depressed sometimes but her biggest symptom was her mania. She would become impulsive and irritable. She started doing some really weird things, mostly crazy shopping. She bought $900 worth of dishes we didn't need and a month later she bought $700 worth of lingerie. Hell, I loved the lingerie but she doesn't even like wearing the stuff. She would also become very sexual at times and would want sex twice a day, sometimes much more, even masturbating for long periods between our couplings. Our usual, when she wasn't manic, was around three times a week and her typical personality wasn't that sexual."